Prickteasing Sister's Penance

Story Info
Little sister has to plumb depths to make it up.
5.4k words
4.01
75.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers

Anyone watching Julie as she walked from the street into the house's drive way could see something was bothering her. Her gait was tentative and she almost stumbled on her heels, most unusual for what was usually a very self confident young woman. Her pretty face was a mix of conflicting emotions; tension, worry, fear and apprehension. She was also dressed much differently than usual, normally the slim blonde liked to flaunt her magnificent figure in low cut tops and daringly short skirts but that day she was in jeans and a shapeless jumper that did a fine job of hiding her large breasts. She had minimal make up on too. That really wasn't like her.

She stepped up the three stone steps to the front door of the three bedroom semi-detached house and frowned a moment before summoning up the courage to press the doorbell. She heard it chime inside the house and heard footsteps come to the door. Julie gave an involuntary shiver and steeled herself for what was to come.

The door swung open and Julie's big sister, Lisa stood there glaring at her.

"Look Sis I'm sorry..."

She got no further as Lisa gathered all her phlegm into her mouth and launched a violent spit right into the younger girls face before snarling venomously.

"Get to fuck off my step you cunt! I don't ever want to see you again you cheating slut!"

And with that the door was firmly slammed in the younger sister's face.

She stood for a moment and fought off tears. She had done this. She had ruined her relationship with her sister and no doubt with her two young nieces that Julie so enjoyed spending quality time with. If only she hadn't been such an uncontrollable nymphomaniac!

*

It wasn't news that Julie liked sex. She had been active since her school days once she was old enough and had a string of affairs and short term relationships. She had been insatiable at times and it hadn't mattered whether the male was married or engaged or in a relationship, once Julie saw someone she wanted to fuck she just went for it. That had created one problem for Lisa already when Julie had ended up bedding (then dumping) the boyfriend of one of Lisa's best friend's, Louise. That had caused plenty grief but Lisa had stuck by her and Louise hadn't actually been married to the guy so it had all been somewhat brushed under the carpet but this last incident had been the worst, and Julie knew it.

Quite how Julie had ended up in her sister's marital bed with Mark, Lisa's husband, fucking her in the ass she couldn't quite understand. One minute she had been speaking to him after a girl's night out, where Lisa had headed off to the emergency room with a friend who had passed out. Julie had promised to let Mark know on her own way home. She was disappointed her night had finished early and the heady mixture of drink and horniness (she hadn't managed a hook up, she usually arranged that on later in the night) was a potent concoction. On the other hand Mark had had a few beers while he was babysitting the girls and seeing Julie prance about in the sexiest little silver outfit had given him a very obvious erection. Seeing that Julie couldn't help herself but flirt and tease him and minutes later they were at it like dogs in Mark and Lisa's bed. Whereupon Lisa found them, their friend having been sick and making a miracle recovery once the drink was out of her system.

Neither sister were ever likely to forget the sight of the other that night as Julie knelt like an animal with Mark's thick dick buried half way up her asshole. Lisa had physically thrown her out of the house and only now, two days after had Julie been able to face up to visiting her to try and speak to her sister.

Clearly, she wasn't in a forgiving mood.

*

Over the next couple of days Julie tried to call, text and email Lisa but received no response. Julie hated this and wanted to try a vist again but could not rid herself of the sheer hatred in her sister's eyes. And so she set to pouring her heart out in the form of an emotional and pleading email where she begged for forgiveness and promised anything if only Lisa would forgive her.

Unbeknown to Julie this email was to fall into exactly the wrong pair of hands.

Louise, Lisa's pal who had also suffered from Julie's ways, once she had heard of Lisa's problems had rushed around to help her old friend and to take every opportunity to stick the knife into Julie, she still loathed the little bitch for what she had done to her but had stayed neutral before for fear of upsetting Lisa. Mark had been kicked out and single Louise eagerly offered to stay with Lisa and the girls to help them through this difficult period. Lisa was overwrought and spent a lot of time sleeping and taking too many pain killers and she was dead to the world in bed that night when Julie's email arrived. Lisa had left herself logged on and when Louise saw the mail was from Julie she couldn't hold back her curiosity and found herself sitting down and opening it up. As she read it a plan came to her and the more she thought about it the greater it became, just minutes later she wrote back to Julie.

"Julie, Words can't do justice to the pain I am feeling right now. You will never understand the pain you have caused me. I have always stood by you and defended you in the past and this is how you repay me -- ripping my whole life apart just to suit your carnal needs? You beg me for forgiveness but I can't find that at the moment, how do I even know you are serious when you say how sorry you are? You say you'll do anything? I really have to wonder about that. Louise is over helping me at the moment and her being here reminds me of what you did to her, if you really want to prove how sorry you are you will contact Louise at her home (not here I can't see you here again for a long time) and let her judge how truly sorry you are. I don't think I can ever forgive what you have done but I am willing to let Louise decide whether I should give you another chance, whether you are really sorry and willing to do anything to make amends. Like I say contact Louise and arrange to meet her after that if you can convince her that you are truly repentant then I will consent to give you another chance. But until Louise tells me you have made proper amends and convinced her of your repentance then do not contact me again in any way.

Lisa"

Louise read the mail through time after time and very nearly backed out of sending it but in the end she pressed send and that was that, after it was done she sat back in the computer chair and stared at Lisa's bedroom door and vowed to herself.

"I'll make that little bitch of a sister of yours sorry all right, she's had this coming a long, long time!"

*

Louise stood admiring herself in the mirror in her bedroom. She was tall, slim and had long, blond hair. She was, she thought, considerably better looking than that dirty little skank Julie and still could not quite get over a man going with her when he was with Louise. It was the kind of knockback that had stayed with Louise ever since, though she had never let on. She had dreamed of some form of revenge and now through the strangest of circumstances she had it. She very nearly cackled as she smoothed her skirt and set down her hair brush and counted down the seconds until her front door bell rung.

Julie had sent a text to Louise the day after she had received the email. She didn't know what to expect but was contrite and pleasant and asked to come around and see Louise to see if things could be worked out. Little did she know things were already sorted out in Louise's mind.

Standing on the doorstep outside Louise's house and ringing the doorbell brought back all the bad memories of doing exactly the same at her sisters and made Julie feel extra guilty before the door was even opened. And there standing waiting on her was Louise, three years her older and with a shit eating grin on her face as a repentant and subdued Julie stood there waiting to be invited in. Louise exuded a faux charm and asked Julie in but neither was fooled, they were both alpha females that went after men but both knew that one of them was in a bad position and the other held the upper hand. As much as it ate Julie up to be nice and polite to Louise, Lisa and the girls were her only surviving family and she could not envision a future not including them and she knew herself she had fucked up big style and deserved to pay for her monumental error.

"As you know your sister is deeply upset by what happened" explained Louise in a condescending, haughty tone.

"And she has told me that I should determine how truly sorry you are. Ah, ah, I don't want to hear your pleas. Words mean nothing from a cheat like you, do they? You've proved that time and again. So this time it will be by actions alone that I shall determine how sorry you are and what lengths you are prepared to go to prove you are sorry."

The longer Louise had to look at and speak to Julie the more she her mask was slipping and she was reverting to type and her actual hatred of the younger woman. Sipping her drink as she let her previous words sink in, she glared at Julie standing before her and loathed her, detested her and it was starting to come through in her tone and words.

"So, in other words bitch. To put it simply so even a dumb bimbo like yourself can understand, if you ever want to be able to see your sister or nieces again you will need to do exactly what I want. Because you'd better fucking believe that I will be quite content with telling Lisa that you weren't sorry enough and didn't want to make it up enough and I will go in there and tell her that you are beyond redemption and she should drop you like a fucking stone. I will get just as much satisfaction from that as you doing what I say. Understand bitch?"

Julie stood there and looked coolly at Louise. Yes she understood and in some ways she even welcomed the fact that this was going to be hard. She deserved to suffer a bit, didn't she? For what she had done. Still she wished Lisa hadn't let this stuck up cunt take complete control like this.

"So you understand Julie, you will either do what I tell you (and believe me I have some tasking tests for you to meet to show how sorry you are) and please me or I will go straight to Lisa and tell her you didn't impress me. And I will be more than happy to do just that." "I believe you Louise, and I'll do whatever you want. I just want to try and make it up to my sister."

"Mmm. We'll see about that. You can start by taking off those frumpy clothes, they don't suit you, I don't know if you were trying to impress me but they don't. Remember, I know what kind of prink teasing slut you really are. So get them all off and let me see what seems to attract all these dumb guys to you."

Julie hadn't really known what to expect from her visit to Louise's but it certainly hadn't been that! But even as she made to voice her argument she saw the look in Louise's eyes and remembered her words and realised she did not want to call Lisa's friends bluff. This was all a challenge now and Julie was determined she would prove to her big sister just how sorry she was. So, without words she stripped off her jumper and trousers and shirt and shoes and stood in the middle of Louise's living room in nothing other than a flower pattern, skimpy bra and panties

"It surprises me you even wear underwear slut. I always just imagined you didn't bother, meant you could get fucked all the quicker!"

Julie bit her lip and didn't rise to the bait. But she still felt bad as Louise smugly told her that she wanted to see the whole package at that she should lose the bra and panties too. Defiantly Julie stripped those off too, tossing them on the ground and standing there stark naked, letting Louise see her entire body. And Julie decided to flaunt it, she crossed her arms under her breasts and boosted them out and made like she was not bothered being naked, not bothering to cover her neatly shaven pussy.

"God you disgust me, you know that? Look at you, just a fucking slut, aren't you? You know it, I know it, let's let everyone else know it, shall we?"

And with that Louise set her drink down and stood up, grabbing a black marker pen that she had placed on her coffee table. Julie flinched when she saw what the object was but found her nerve and stood still as Louise approached her. The older blonde took her time, drawing things out. She circled the younger blonde and made a point of almost inspecting her, tutting and generally trying to make Julie feel nervous. And then, once she was directly in front of Julie, she reached up and very carefully used the marker pen to scrawl the word "WHORE" right across her forehead. Julie figured out the word as it was being written but said nothing, aware that Louise was itching for a reason to say she had failed. When she was done Louise brought Julie over to a mirror and let her look at the reversed word. It was thick and black and unmistakable. Louise was a little annoyed at the lack of reaction from Julie to her doing this and so proceeded to scrawl another insult across Julie's washboard flat stomach.

CUM SLUT

Julie's lip quivered as she peered down to see this daubed so crudely on her skin and that made Louise smile as she stepped around her enemy and wrote on her back "FREE ENTRY" and an arrow pointing right down to Julie's ass crack.

Finished, Louise put the lid back on the pen and stepped back to admire her handiwork. Then took several pictures with her camera. Julie wanted to complain but daren't risk it so she just stood there as Louise took her shots and wondered where they might end up.

"You can get dressed now and leave. I'll be in touch when I have your first task. No leave your clothes here, as I said they really don't suit you, you'll find more suitable clothing in that bag behind the sofa."

Julie's heart lurched as she pulled out a tiny white half shirt that would barely cover her tits never mind the crude graffiti and a pair of too tight denim hotpants. She looked up but Louise was serious and Julie had to put them on. She made to take her car keys from her trousers but Louise even stopped that.

"No I think you'd be better off walking home slut. It will give you plenty of time to consider your actions."

"B_But, I can't like this! Let me wash it off. Please!"

"You can wash it off Julie but believe me I will be straight on the phone to your sister to say that you really can't have been very serious about doing anything to make amends. What's the matter? Worried you'll be embarrassed or humiliated? Well imagine how bad it feels when some younger slut steals your man! Your choice bimbo, either wash off or get out and go home. Oh and I want a photo from you when you reach home, it has to show you are back in your house and that the writing is all still visible. Understand? Good, now go!"

Walking home that afternoon was pretty humiliating for Julie. Once she was out of sight of Louise's house she ruffled her hair and managed to arrange it so that most of the insult on her forehead was covered by her blonde locks, though she kept flicking at it nervously with her hand. The bigger problem was her clothing and the writing on her stomach and back, mostly she used her hand to try and cover the front and walked swiftly so that people could see too clearly what was there -- but it was a losing battle. The women were the worst, the men she could handle, openly ogling her sexy body their eyes was something she was used to but, the stares of contempt she got from women cut her to the core. They tutted and pointed and seemed to read the writing all too easily and she was never gladder than when she reached home and slammed the door behind her.

She had a cry, then composing herself she thought of her sister and her repentance and took the picture to send to Louise to prove she had done what had been asked of her. She already had the sinking feeling that things would get worse before they got any better.

*

Louise was sitting at an outdoor table of a café wearing designer sunglasses and smirking as Julie tottered up the next day in a pair of impossible heels. Louise's instructions had been implicit, Julie had to be wearing the highest heels she had (and if they weren't high enough they would just go and buy a higher pair), the shortest skirt and the most revealing top she owned. This was followed by instructions of where to meet Louise and that they would be enjoying a girl's day out in the city.

Louise pointed to the seat across from her and commanded Julie to be seated. There was a large glass of beer at the seat and whether she liked it or not Louise instructed Julie to get drinking while Louise enjoyed her own more ladylike drink.

"Here, put that on."

Louise tossed across a thin black leather necklace with the word "SLUT" at its centre. Reluctantly Julie picked it up and pulled it tight around her smooth neck.

They sat in (for Julie at least) an uncomfortable silence and watched the city go by. Occasionally Louise told Julie to open her legs and flash her knickers when some rough sort like a labourer went past and Julie meekly complied, but for the most part Louise seemed intent on having her charge drink merrily through three more tall glasses of beer until Julie had to get up and make for inside.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to pee."

"I see, well I want you to do it right where you're sitting."

"What!?"

"Are you stupid? I said you can go pee pee right there. I want you to wet yourself. Piss your panties in your seat. Understand? It's just your next penance. I assume that won't be a problem, will it?"

Julie slowly resumed her seat in the canvas chair and uncomfortably looked around, it was afternoon and the smart café was inhabited by a lot of gossiping women taking a break from a hard days shopping. There were plenty of young waiters moving about too so to do this and not get noticed would be very hard. Her cheeks burned bright red with embarrassment and once more she was reminded of why she was doing this to herself and that she deserved to be humiliated in any fashion going as it still would not be as bad as what she had subjected her sister to.

Louise pushed her sunglasses down her nose and peered sternly at her companion. Taking a deep breath Julie screwed her eyes and began to strain and try to force her bladder to empty where she sat. At first she had no success but then it burst forth and Julie felt a horrible warmth spread through her crotch and seep into her panties and skirt and pour down her legs.

Louise stifled a giggle and then very deliberately raised her hand to attract a young waitress to come over. Julie's eyes went comically wide and she struggled to finish her pee and had just managed to do just that when the girl arrived at Louise's side.

"Yes Miss?"

"Can you help my friend, she seems to have had a little accident."

That flustered Julie and the waitress ( a pretty raven haired girl that must have been just out of school) peered at the blonde, suspecting that this was yet another case of one of these older women having had too much to drink and spilling their drink. It was only as she took out her cloth and moved to wipe the dark patch on the seat that it dawned on her that is wasn't beer. The waitress recoiled, exclaimed and treated Julie to the most withering, humiliating look. Some of the people at nearby tables looked up to see what had happened and just like that Julie had an audience.

"I, Uh... sorry, I just, uh...er."

Words and actions failed the sexy blonde and the waitress by now had seen and read the word on the necklace she wore and was starting at her like she was lower than a piece of shit on her shoe.

"I think you should leave, we don't need your sort in an establishment like this."

Louise chuckled and threw a note on the table to pay their bill and laughed as each head in the café turned to watch Julie rise shamefacedly, her skirt dark and damp where she had pissed herself and beat a hasty retreat into a crowded street. Seconds later Louise was behind her and guiding her into a derelict alley. She smiled as it appeared that Julie was on the verge of tears at her public humiliation at the café.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers
12