Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

It wasn't long before Chloe was breathing hard and giving little squeaks of excitement as her pleasure built. Ash found himself breathing hard. He really wanted to move, rolling Chloe onto her back and taking control, driving in hard and fast. He held back, letting her have her way. He idly wondered when she'd realise just what she was doing and how she'd react.

Then Chloe was lying flat on top of him, her breasts crushed against Ash's chest and her bottom was bobbing up and down as she drove herself repeatedly down onto his shaft, seeking that final build-up. Ash's hands claimed her breasts, massaging them, and he saw a sudden look of consternation flit across Chloe's face.

"Time's up," Ash decided, actions matching the thought.

Ash twisted, turning Chloe under him, pulled out and then drove in hard, driving Chloe swiftly towards the climax she'd been seeking. His mouth covered hers, tongues intertwining as he drank her sweetness.

Then he was drinking her screams as Chloe convulsed, and Ash drove in hard to get his own release going.

Ash lay there, keeping Chloe pinned beneath him, waiting for her to recover. At last she pushed firmly against his chest, ordering him to "get off me, you jerk".

Ash rolled to one side and regarded Chloe who was giving him a glowering look.

"Well," Ash said. "You certainly showed me. I guess I didn't pay enough attention as to what it was like for you."

Chloe's glowering look was now almost incendiary. Spontaneous combustion seemed a distinct possibility.

"I guess it's only fair that as I used a little coercion on you a couple of times, you should have the chance to balance the books. You know where I live. Why don't you come around tomorrow and show me where I was going wrong. You'll find I'm an excellent student."

Chloe had to swallow a couple of times to stop herself screaming.

"Do you seriously think I'm going to come round to your place and continue this sort of thing?" she managed to say, almost stuttering in fury.

Ash regarded her thoughtfully, then reached out and cupped her breast, lightly rubbing her nipple with his thumb.

"Yes, I do," he said. Rising he grabbed his clothes and dressed.

He bent and dropped a quick kiss on her.

"I'll be home all day," he said. "You can come any time and stay all day."

Then he was gone. Chloe stared at the door as she started to gather her own clothes. She had a horrible feeling that the next day would find her knocking on Ash's door.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers
12