Priestess

Story Info
Erotic fantasy of a winged horse.
1k words
3.19
68.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priestess....

Soft is the hot white sand underneath my bare feet. My toe ring glints in the sun. I'm standing in the blazing sun in the middle of the day on the highest dune I could find. My heart still races and I can feel the delicate little fingers of sweat as it caresses my skin on their way down underneath my chiffon skirt and loosely draped top. I had the intense urge to come here today, to this specific dune. Slinking away I left the hustle of the busy city far behind me. – So secretly that even Ayeshja the high priestess didn't see me leave. She'd be furious by this time if she found that I tied up the last client she sent to my tent. One of the big overweight underdeveloped men I had to 'heal'. She just doesn't understand my special gifts I have...only those that need me will find me. ...

Suddenly my breathing stops cold and I can feel cold little spiders crawling over my back... I squint my eyes to search the horizon for what I heard. But I can't see anything. The hot desert breeze tousles my fine auburn hair a little bit...I pull my cape over my head to protect my already sunburned skin from further burning. Besides the temple duties I have to tend to the garden as well. That's another thing that I'm very good with. The garden...everything I touch seems to grow immediately.

I can hear it again.....on the breeze.

I slide walk down the belly of the dune I used as my vantage point and the hot sand burns my ankles and shins. I don't feel that...all I know is that I should go. Keep on walking.

I hear it again...a long shrill noise, carried on the breeze to me. My heart jumps and I get gooseflesh....I start running as I reach the foot of the dune. My ankle bracelets jingle happily in my stride. Faster I run and my breathing is harsh and sharp now.

Up up against the next dune....as I get closer I can hear that its voice...tantalizing and caressing my name....

I creep up the last part of the dune to prevent whoever is on the other side to see me there. The hot sand burns my tummy and flows caressingly around my firm breasts. I poke my head over the edge...

My jaw drops into the sand as my eyes focus on the object that called me here... and call did he for sure...

There...in the middle of a little plane he was. Skin shining like a red ruby, mane as black as onyx. A flying horse. So rare that few people have seen them. A legend... He's going on wildly – milling around and stomping his feet. Like he is waiting for something.....restless he trots on, swishing his black tail and sticking it high in the air. The sun catches in his hair and I can see the rainbow colours hiding amongst the black ones. He is magnificent. My breath leaves me for the second time that day....

Savannah ...I hear it again. I look up and stare at him...he looks at me and suddenly grows quiet. Curiosity shines in his eyes....he jumps up impatiently and shakes his mighty black wings....rolling his eyes and glaring at me.

Savannah.....

As if hypnotized I slide walk down the other side of the dune now....being pulled to him by some unknown source of power. He rushes away from me and starts to gallop to the foot of the next dune where he suddenly stops. I can smell him now. Raw desert, sweat and desire, lust.

The legend goes that the one that is being called by the winged horse....is the chosen one...the one with the most sensual energy and healing powers.

I'm now in the middle of the plane...where he was just a few minutes ago....I can see him turn around...bucking and lifting off the air as he shakes his wings....

I stand still, sweat running from my hair now...I let the cap fall backwards from my head....I get a message...loose the draped clothes...gosh it's soo hot suddenly...

I loosen the draped top and in a swish the fabric flows off my body and nestles around my feet in the hot sand...a green pile of shining chiffon.

He turns around again and shakes his head ...eyes fixed at me he starts walking in my direction...his black mane falling around his face.....

He's so beautiful while he's walking towards me...suddenly he starts trotting and then breaks into a canter....at last he starts to gallop full speed, mane and tail streaming behind him in the wind. Wings folded neatly against his side he charges right at me. I stand my ground. Not afraid at all. Galloping, muscles exploding powerfully with every stride he grows bigger and bigger as he comes for me...

I'm not scared. I step forward and hold out my hand.

Then he's there...he stops in a little cloud of dusty sand in front of me – the rush of his momentum plays with my hair that's hanging down my back... He trots closer, resting his soft muzzle in the palm of my hand. His hot breaths making me shiver....his eyes look at me intently, deep passionate eyes. He sniffs at me and walks so close up to me that I can feel his body heat, his skin – sweaty and hot. His neck is next to my face now...his nose in my hair...

Then – ever so gently he nudges me towards his back. Commanding me to get on, urgent and without even asking whether I want to or not.

I get on, not having much of a choice. His skin is so hot but its not burning my naked body at all. He opens his wings and start trotting on....breaking into a canter and then galloping...flapping the enormous black wings beside me...

Then we lift off and I have to hold on not to fall ....

Then we're soaring through the sky, floating on the wind....then it strikes me...I've dreamt of this moment so many times...

He's the one that's been haunting my dreams...