Priestess Under Occupation Ch. 01

Story Info
Priestess is threatened by guard escort.
3.9k words
3.94
47.1k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took to the stairs and descended as rapidly as her Prancirian shoes would allow. The General was nowhere to be seen for which she was grateful. His guard was waiting for her at the door, however, the one who had looked at her impudently and with evident sexual interest when she had arrived. She had registered the man on her arrival as one who was too haughty and only pretended respect because his masters ordered it. She did not like him much even on such brief perusal. "Madam, the General has instructed me escort you 'home'." His polite words sounded insincere even now. "I trust you have eaten well".

She did not relish the journey back with him. She wished for privacy now in her despair. Her eyes were red and watery she was sure, and she was not ready to be with people at this moment, particularly not with strangers. When she returned she might find comfort with Sreela perhaps. Danella did not wish to spend a minute more in this place of her degradation. She did not ask about the whereabouts of the General. She did not want to talk about the General. "Yes it was lovely food," she said. She did not know whether this guard had heard anything of the General's anger or her weeping. After all, the door had been closed until the General had left the room. However, she guessed that he had perhaps heard a little of her weeping at least, and he must have sensed the General's anger or disappointment in her as he descended the stairs. She was embarrassed by that. Rejection was not something a Priestess of Pirion could ever be familiar with.

"Did you enjoy your evening with the General, Madam?" he asked, again with mocking respect.

She sighed inwardly. This soldier was more talkative than the other guard. He did not need prompting to talk. The man was probably quite bored by his dull duty. He would be pleased to have this opportunity to talk to someone different, someone he could regard as an inferior, because she was effectively a prisoner, and citizen of a defeated and inferior Empire, and perhaps because she was a woman. Like the General perhaps he believed the task she and the Priestesses had been set to made them inferior people. "It was very pleasant, thank you." She tried to say as little as possible not wishing to encourage him at all.

"Have you enjoyed your evening meal madam?" asked the guard in a way she found condescending and intrusive.

"Yes it was very pleasant," she tried to say as little as possible.

"It is not often the General entertains a lady, he is very hardworking", the man looked at her as if he expected the word 'hardworking' to mean more. She disliked this man. "You know what I mean," he added.

"I heard what you said, he is a hardworking General," she replied, not wishing to be drawn further into the man's questions.

"He is so hardworking that he does not normally have much time for the ladies," the man repeated, irritatingly.

"I imagine so," she said noncommittally.

"Did he enjoy your company?" the man asked, persistently.

"I hope so," she replied. She was not sure whether this man might be asking if she had made love with the General or whether the General had enjoyed the evening in other ways. It was a thing she had noticed amongst the Prancirians. They rarely said what they meant when they talked about the acts of sex, preferring to refer to it in other ways or not to refer to it at all except by subtle hints. She had communed with Prancirian soldiers, mainly in the dormitory, where sex was the purpose for the soldiers to visit. Even then they usually referred to it in 'polite terms' until it began.

"You got him quite excited I think," suggested the guard.

"Oh do you think so", she replied. She could also be indirect if she chose. A citizen of Pirion would not have needed or chosen to be so roundabout. Sex or worship as they normally referred to it was an open matter to be discussed easily whenever they wished. It did not need to be hidden or skirted at. The guard's reference to 'excitement' was not, she thought, a reference to sex, but to the General's anger. She realised he must have heard them, as she expected. He would have heard the General's derogatory criticism of her. Perhaps he questioned and annoyed her now because he knew the General had rejected her and that she was no longer to be the General's friend. Maybe he felt it was his duty to annoy her as a punishment for incurring the General's disfavour. She reminded herself, however, that this guard had been insolent even before she had entered the General's offices. "You have displeased the General, Madam," he went on. "There are not many around here who displease the General Ravelleon. It is not wise".

"What business is it of yours?" she added, not wanting to admit to anything or to encourage his questions.

"Oh I am a loyal servant of the General, madam. I am interested in his wellbeing. I do not like to see him upset". She did not like the way this conversation was developing. Did this man see himself as some kind of personal bodyguard pledged to protect or to punish in the General's cause. "I do not see that it is any concern of yours. He invited me for a meal. We had a pleasant evening and a small argument, I admit, but it was nothing to concern you". She responded to him only because she had no choice if she wished to quieten him. The man was smiling now, probably because he had managed to force a response from her, and she did not like to think he had achieved a small victory.

He was a coarse man with a strong face and a woolly moustache, not tall, but powerful looking, well built. He looked like a veteran soldier, probably in his late thirties but because he had seen battles and a soldiers life she thought he might have looked older than he was. She was slightly afraid of him. The man had presence and strength even if he seemed an ignorant man. He certainly did not behave like the officers she had met. He was an ordinary soldier. Since the conquest most of them had been respectful and kind enough particularly as they learned to like the Priestesses. Many were ill mannered but they still respected her. She had seen his type before. He seemed bitter and twisted, hating the world around him. She guessed that he did not really have much respect for his General, or for anyone else.

"Was it good? Eh. Was it good," he repeated.

"What?" Was what good? And then she realised 'it' must mean sexual communication. Was he assuming that she had actually had sex with the General. From a Prancirian it was an unusually direct question, but typical in its disguise.

Normally if such a question, had been asked by a citizen of Pirion she would have answered it openly without hesitation. However she felt strangely secretive about revealing matters between herself and the General. The question of sex had become imbued with more importance, either because it had been denied by Ravelleon or because she was conscious that for the General it was not something to be casually remarked upon to anyone who cared to ask. This was one of his personal guards and she knew the General would not have wished what he considered his private life to be gossiped about amongst even his own guards, and even less so the soldiers and citizens in Dalos. The General had wanted to keep his meeting with her a secret, which was one reason why she had been invited out to meet him and when few soldiers were at his office. It occurred to Danella that maybe the General would have been more inclined to succumb to her attempted seduction if their meeting had been completely secret and could have been guaranteed to remain so. But in Dalos that was impossible. She wondered that he would choose such a man as the guard to serve him if he wished to be secretive. The man was already betraying his master's trust by asking her these questions. She imagined that a man like this would be quite willing to use the secrets he had learned for personal advantage if he could, probably by blackmailing the Generals in order to gain promotion or money. She could only imagine the worst about him.

"You and the General got to know each other quite well I think," said the guard, "and then you had an argument about something".

"We know each other better than before," she had to agree, "we had a meal together".

"I think you had more than just a meal together," he persisted, winking and smiling at her in a way she continued to find insulting because it suggested he did not respect her.

"Why are you asking all these questions. Surely the General would not wish you to know anything about what went on between us". She had decided it was time to stand up to him a little, but it only brought him closer to what he seemed to guess was the truth.

"So," he applauded, "something did go on between you," he was gleeful. His smile became broader as if he had won some kind of victory.

"No, nothing went on between us," she said, hoping to silence him. "I don't believe you. You priestesses are all up for it from what I hear. It's all you ever do in that little dormitory of yours."

"I said nothing went on between us," she repeated.

"You must have had the argument about something," he said. "What else would you argue about. I think he screwed you and then you had an argument". She had not heard the expression 'screwed' before but she guessed what it meant.

"No we did not. I expected he would want to but he did not". She could tell the guard found this as difficult to accept as she had done and she could not blame him for that, although she might have thought that as a Prancirian he would understand the behaviour of the General far better than she.

"You can't tell me that a Priestess of Pirion would refuse to sleep with a General who controls your trade. You're all prostitutes. That is all you are good for now, and you had better do what the General tells you," he said, revealing in so many words his own view of Priestesses, which did not improve Danella's opinion of him.

"I did offer myself to him", she admitted. "You are correct to say that is what we do. But I see nothing wrong in that".

"You are slags, the lowest amongst women," he said. She had never heard the word 'slag' but she could tell he was trying to annoy her as he had been all along. His eyes suggested that he thought otherwise, as he seemed to look through her, but actually looked at her the way her 'customers' looked at her when they knew they could have her. It was a hungry look which she appreciated, being used to it for all her adult life.

"You know nothing but how to receive a man," he went on. She guessed he had a deeply held bitterness against Priestesses, although why she could not possibly understand, without knowing him. What harm could Priestesses ever have done to him. She guessed that it was resentment which he felt. Perhaps he wanted to visit the Priestesses but could not afford it, or maybe he had been with them but performed unsatisfactorily. There were some men who blamed women when their own performance was below their own expectations. But the women of Pirion were always helpful and creative in worship. Their culture encouraged them to find the best in sexual activity. She guessed that maybe his bitterness was directed against all women but had probably been generated by his experiences with the women of Prancir. He merely picked on herself and the women of Pirion as scapegoats to blame for past disappointment.

"I offered myself to the General and he refused me. I did what he wanted and when I offered him what he believed he must refuse he became angry. That is all." She was explaining more than she felt obliged to but she now began to feel pity for the man at her side. She detected hi unhappiness and resentment, even if the man's hostility disgusted her. She did not like him but she detected some weakness in him.

"The General is more honourable than I thought," confessed the man, although he betrayed resentment of his master in the way that he said it. "You Priestesses are everything I said you were." Again he sought to annoy her, perhaps to push her into some rage". He turned leftwards on the route avoiding the busiest street in the centre of the city where the soldiers had left their drinking bars but some still wandered on their way back to barracks or rooms.

"Why are you taking me this way?" she asked. She knew the city well, most likely better than he did. This road led out of their way, although it would eventually serve them in the right direction.

"It is a better route. Away from the crowds. It is quieter here," he said, still dominant, refusing to admit that he might be wrong in any way. She began to think he might have an ulterior motive for bringing her up here. There were dark corners and alleyways in this part of the city. She became aware suddenly of his potential for violence. He was a veteran Prancirian soldier who most probably had killed hundreds of men and women in the campaigns of conquest. The resentment of women which he seemed to feel gave her cause for concern. She had told him that the General had rejected her, maybe he thought then that the General would not care if he took his anger out on her. He might beat her or worse. Perhaps his intention was to rape her or just to ask her for the comforts of sex. She knew many soldiers well by now and what most of them wanted was merely the comfort and excitement of sex in their hard, occasionally violent, but more often, dull lives. This man was more angry more desperate, less restrained than most, but he was essentially the same.

She continued to walk with him, hoping that she was right to trust him, but believing now that she was. He led her to any alley darker than most, and where they were not likely to be disturbed. They had been quiet for some minutes now and his hand lay on her arm as if to control her. They both knew what was going to happen before the time came. Normally she would have said something. She was used to dealing with men as she might a child, particularly among the Prancirian soldiers. "Pull you clothes up," he demanded, refusing even though her behaviour suggested acquiescence, to ask her more gently. She was a prisoner and still subservient in his eyes although he might want what she had. He was not frightened of her. She lifted her dress up to reveal her legs but her corset prevented further access. He manhandled her into his strong arms forcing her back against the wall at the same time and bringing his mouth down onto hers. She was trapped and enveloped with nowhere to run, but she did not want to run. This was familiar territory. The man was not going to harm her. He merely wanted sex. She had been deprived of the General's intimacy and she had felt unwanted for the first time in her life. It had been a shock, which would have taken time to come to terms with. This rude soldier now reminded her that she was a sexual woman in great demand. She needed sex now to shed the disappointment and rejection of the evening. She did not like him, but his flesh was attractive and he was strong, and she felt sorry for him.

His mouth smelled of the drink soldiers drink, a smell and a taste with which she had grown familiar in the last few months. He mauled her, licking her face, the nose, the neck and burying it deep in her mouth which she opened wide to admit him. He held her tight as one hand touched her up around her genital region, protected by her corset. Feverishly he tried to find some opening, to pull it aside. Gasping for air she cried, "Don't rip it please." She needed to be able to wear it and there was no guarantee that Gerald would find another one for her so soon. He rubbed himself close into her, delighting in her squirming. She felt for his cock. It was excited but by no means fully erect. There was nowhere for it to penetrate, unless she were to use her mouth, while she wore that corset.

"I need to take the corset off if you want to penetrate me," she said when he allowed her some air. "Or I could take you in my mouth".

The man did not seem to know what she meant at first but then he stopped his mauling and agreed, "Suck it for me." Quickly he fumbled at his trousers and produced his penis, still partially aroused. She got down on her haunches, her back supported by the wall of the cutting, leaned forward and took his member into her mouth, softly placing her lips around it and sucking lightly while she ran her fingers up and down his shaft, stretching and pulling to make it harden.

Despite his aggressive demeanour the guard appeared not to be so well at ease as it took her some while to tease his penis into full erectness. She expected no words from this 'macho' man, to admit his difficulty, and she got none. Presently he became strongly erect and began to enjoy his experience. To an arrogant Prancirian, even one of the lower orders, sex without penetration was deemed to be insufficient, and when she had tongued him until he felt confident of his performance he told her she would have to take off the corset. She stood facing the wall and bending forwards asked him to help her to unfasten the laces of the corset. She could have untied the corset on her own but preferred to tantalise the man by encouraging him to help her to undress.

He stood over her holding his erect penis in his right hand as he watched her undo the corset as the laces untied. His left hand came forward to help only after she had done most of it. He pressed it onto the flesh of her back and drew it slowly down her as the laces loosened. "Take it off," he hissed, obviously excited by the prospect of her nakedness as it was revealed, while he stimulated his own penis. She pulled her corset down and came out of it, her medium sized breasts flopping out as it came off. The guard pulled her around roughly, and gasped involuntarily, as he gazed at her beauty. His penis was still erect and he massaged it himself, seemingly unable to stop. She reached out for him, touching his penis, willing to take it inside her despite his rudeness. His rudeness actually began to seem exciting, now that the physical bonding had begun. Many of the soldiers were rough and rude and she no longer felt him as a threat. She found it exciting that a man who could hate and despise her as this man seemed to hate and despise the whole world, should need her body so much. She was attracted by his power and by his obvious physical excitement for her, and enjoyed the feeling of control over him, which she knew she possessed. If she had wished she could make things difficult for the man, humiliate or put psychological pressure on him, which would lead him to lose his erection. The man would probably have attempted to rape her even if she had not proved willing to follow his suggestion, although perhaps not if she had resisted. She could have used her power as a woman to spoil his sexual fulfilment, to punish him. Really the man deserved it for his attitude and his rudeness. However, she knew he was like a bruised and battered animal. He had risked his life and fought in many battles, struggled to earn his living, and been rewarded only with the insults and domination of his superiors. He felt bitter and betrayed and doubtless was very lonely although he may not have admitted it to anyone else. She viewed him as a child, a child with the body of a full grown powerful man. And so she submitted to his invasion of her.

He pushed her against the wall and she spread her legs widely and thrust her hips out to him as his thick penis entered her. Soon finding its strength, the guard rammed it into her repeatedly. He gasped as her body enveloped his and his penis transmitted its excitement to him. He surely wanted to cry out as his excitement took its hold but his upbringing kept him in a cold silence even while the heat burned him. As he pushed into her she began to feel her own pleasure rising and she began to hope that he would last long enough to make her come. She wanted him to take his clothes off so that she could see his body but this was no time to interrupt him and the feel of his penis and the sight of his hips would suffice for her. His eyes bored into hers and then into her breasts as they darted up and down her body, while he rammed faster into her, groaning. Finally he became a superhuman animal and she felt almost that after all she was being raped as he fucked hard into her, losing all his self control. She cried at the change of pace rather than at her own excitement, but gave herself up to his onslaught. It would do her no harm even though for these minutes her body was no longer her own. She wanted to orgasm too but she was not ready. Then he sputtered inside her and he spat flooding the walls of her passageway. His body continued its movement, unable to stop for seconds as it shuddered and lost power. Its strength was gone and he began to calm, breathing heavily. Now that his excitement was passed he was more grateful than before. His hardness melted, and as if he had believed that tenderness would have prevented him getting what he wanted from her, he now seemed to feel that he could afford to be a little more tender. He kissed her again on the face and allowed his hands to gently brush across her.

12