Prim & Proper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands cupped the back of her thighs and pulled so that he could maneuver her into a laying position. Kneeling over her he looked down at her closed eyes and her almost naked body.

'Open your eyes, Susan. I want you to watch all that I'm going to do to you.'

Susan opened her eyes and watched as his big fingers hooked themselves in the waistband of her panties tugging them down her bare legs. Totally naked, he pulled her by her arms to get her to stand up. On shaking legs, Susan stood for him with her hands down by her sides. Only her little hands opening and closing nervously by her sides gave away that she was still not ready and a bit scared.

After looking at her from top to bottom, Jim stood up and carried her to her bedroom. Laying her gently on the bed against her pillows, his eyes raked over her body as he stripped off his clothes in record time. He watched her as she closed her eyes again just as he dropped his shorts.

'Susan, don't close your eyes, look at me.'

Susan turned her head and opened her eyes to see his erection bouncing freely from his naked body. She closed her eyes again but immediately opened them again wanting to see him.

'That's my girl'

Jim climbed over Susan and kneed her legs open so he could crawl between them. Again she shivered as his lips touched her tummy and his tongue slipped in to tease her belly button. Kneeling back up, he spread her legs wider and looked down to see her cunt lips separate and the shiny wetness that told him she was almost ready for him.

Susan's entire body blushed. Her first reaction was to close her legs against his eyes but she felt his hands holding them open. She shivered and couldn't believe how hot her skin felt and how his just looking at her could cause her such delicious distress. But it did. She was aching down there, between her legs, in her tummy, her breasts were full and her nipples puckered just like lips are after sucking sour lemons.

Her thoughts came flying back to the moment, when she felt his thumbs touch her private lips and separated them wide. His mouth lowered and he took her clit between his lips. She screamed as her hips bucked off the bed in shock. His mouth felt wonderful. His mouth sucked her in and his finger inserted itself inside of her as her body seeped liquid fire over it. He pushed inside and hit the barrier he had expected.

Susan was oblivious to him reaching this barrier and was trembling and shaking with a passion she had yet to ever feel. She had orgasmed alone but never with this intensity or at the hands of someone else. She didn't even feel the tears that slid silently down her hot cheeks but Jim saw them.

Once her orgasm had finished he rose to take her naked body in his arms. The feel of skin against skin was wonderful and he just wanted to climb on her body and drive his cock home but he contained himself long enough to make sure she was ok.

"Susan, are you alright?'

'Ohhh yes, I am wonderful. I have never felt like this. I feel so light and weak and happy. Ohhh thank you.'

'Susan, there is more and I want to give you more but I want to be sure it is what you want too. Is it, Susan? Do you want the whole thing?'

'Yes, oh yes, I do. I'm ready. I really want this so much. Please.'

That was all Jim needed to hear. He positioned himself down between her legs again. His head lowered and he slowly flicked her clit. Susan felt the tingles in her body begin all over again. Just when it was starting to feel like she might come again, he moved his mouth lower. His lips slid along her slippery nether lips and his tongue delved inside.

'Ohhh yes, ohhh yes'

Jim felt that she was close to orgasm again. She was wet and ready so he climbed above her and placed his cock at her delightful opening. Gently he pushed until just the head was in.

He gasped. 'Fuck I am not going to make it.'

Realizing that Jim was holding back afraid of hurting her, Susan gripped his ass and pulled him to her. That was all the encouragement he needed. Jim pushed in deep and hard but once there inside of her, he held still.

Susan was shocked that it really did hurt but only for a moment. She knew Jim was holding still until she was ready for more.

Tentatively, Susan moved her hips up to him. Jim took the cue that she was ready for more. He raised himself up and out of her only to shove his cock back inside. Again, he moved a little faster this time. Again. He could feel her juices paving the way, her cunt gripping him tight. He moaned out loud as his hips began a rhythm and each time he moved faster and faster.

His hands slid around and held her ass pulling her to him as he rammed her again and again. Her moans mingled with his but he could hear hers and for him it was the last straw. He couldn't hold back any longer.

Her legs wrapped themselves around his hips as he shoved his cock deep and hard. His balls climbed up almost inside his body with the need to come. His cock was enveloped in this hot furnace. It was too much for him. He felt it swell and throb; he knew that he was seconds away from blowing his load. He was wrong; he didn't even make it a second. They both were moaning as he filled her as she had never been filled before in her life.

Moments later he collapsed on her. She didn't complain but loved the feel of his weight on her but he realized that he was heavy so he rolled to his side and pulled her above him. Her hair tickled his face and her nipples pressed against the hair on his chest. He looked up into her eyes.

'You ok?'

Susan lowered her head to hide her eyes and Jim's arms tightened around her in alarm. He was so afraid he had hurt her physically but even more worried he had hurt her emotionally. Susan looked up with tears in her eyes.

'I'm more than ok, Jim. Thanks.'

Jim never thought he would ever be in bed with a beautiful woman who would thank him for taking her virginity. He didn't want her retreat back into her guilt phase so he made a stab at levity.

'My pleasure, ma'am. Now are you going to feed me and maybe later show me some good stuff on the internet? We could get some good ideas for future fantasies.'

Susan shivered remembering the video that she had just watched the night before, but smiled down at him, guilt free.

'My pleasure, Sir.'

© Misty's Erotic Stories, 2005

12