Primal Challenge

Story Info
Jeremy must mate with Amanda before the full moon.
2k words
4.36
20.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an excerpt from a novel I have been working on, I hope you enjoy it.

*

Jeremy looked up at the window, now dark, but had recently been shining with the glowing golden light from Amanda's bedroom. He paced back and forth, not knowing what to do. He knew he needed to talk to her about what was happening between them and why he left this evening so abruptly, but he was wound up and it was close to the full moon. He was more aggressive and animal-like at this time of the month, definitely more sexual as his erection throbbed against the zipper of his pants, so there would be little talking done if he went to her room.

He couldn't help but think about watching Amanda from his house across the street, when he went home. He felt compelled to watch her, seeing her undress in her bedroom, it took all his control not to grab his cock and stroke it until he came right then and there. She was beautiful, curvy and lush, he wanted to bury his face between her sweet thighs until she creamed on his face. Unconsciously, he moved his hand to the pulsing bulge in his pants and he moaned, as the animal moved closer to the surface. Enough torture! He effortlessly jumped to the balcony of her bedroom, the cat within him was stealthy, he made no noise to alarm her.

Once he got into her bedroom, he saw his fantasy lying on the bed, sleeping. It was a sultry evening, so the covers were bunched to reveal her lush thighs. His palms itched to touch her, and for a split second, he was concerned he had made a mistake in coming to her room. Amanda moved and Jeremy froze until she stopped moving again. Slowly, he stalked to the side of the bed, her breasts came into view. He almost let out a moan, her breasts were round and firm with beautiful, rose-colored nipples. He wondered if they would darken when he teased them to peaks.

Like the cat he was, he slowly crawled onto the bed and quietly moved up to the headboard. He couldn't fight temptation anymore she was his and he was going to make it so, he began stroking her hair. Amber colored and softer than the finest silk, he picked up a few stray strands between his fingers and moved his face closer to her to inhale her scent. Jeremy would catalog her scent for all eternity, it was incredible, pear and spring, two of his favorite scents, especially when his cat was loose. He let go of the silk strands and his hand moved down the side of her cheek.

Her eyes fluttered open as she slowly came awake when his fingers, so hot and ready, touched her cooler skin.

"Mmmm...Jeremy...how did you get in here?" Amanda stretched, showing him more of her breasts as the sheet bunched around her body. He couldn't stop looking at her nipples, licking his lips, he needed to taste her. "You left me tonight after teasing me all night at dinner, Jeremy. Now you're here in my bedroom. Would you like to touch me Jeremy?" her voice was breathy and the scent of her arousal was becoming stronger.

"Amanda" he growled, "I want to lick every part of your body. I want to run my tongue all over your pussy and taste your cream. I want to fuck you with my finger, with my tongue and with my cock. Will you let me baby? Will you let me fuck you tonight?" He could sense his words not only stoked his arousal but also hers, as her scent became more intense.

He slid down on the bed so they were lying next to each other. Amanda rolled to face him and she touched him running her fingers lightly up his arms, tickling him with her nails until she ended up touching his face. She cupped his cheek and moved in to kiss him. She nipped at his lips, using her teeth to tease him, first one side and then the other, until she heard a growl leave his lips. "We can touch, but I want to be in charge" she murmured into his lips, as she raised his hand over his head towards the headboard.

CLICK "What the hell.....woman, what are you doing!" He almost screamed at her, but before he could do anything, she had lifted his other hand and CLICK went the other cuff. He pulled as hard as he could on the cuffs, but they wouldn't release. "Amanda. Let . Me. Go. You don't know what you're doing..."

"Shhhh," She laughed, oh she had only begun to tease him. The way he had left her wanting had made her want to seek revenge, he had snuck into her bedroom and now he would pay. Amanda kept kissing him slowly on the lips while her hands moved down his body to the hem of his shirt. She lifted his shirt slowly up, and pulled it over his head, exposing his powerful chest and solid ripped abs, she began scraping her nails against his abs, feeling each muscle ripple under her attention. "Just lay there and let me have you Jeremy. Please. I was so frustrated when you left tonight."

"Amanda......" He couldn't finish, as she pushed her lips into his in a hot kiss, her tongue spearing his mouth while he was trying to talk, but all talk, and all thought ceased when she began moaning into his mouth.

"Let me love you Jeremy, please?" With that, she straddled his body, her already wet pussy was grinding on his stomach, he could smell the delicious aroma of her arousal. He couldn't stay mad at her, but he would get even with her and very soon.

She moved down his body to remove his pants and shoes, rubbing herself over every inch of him. Slowly, she took off his loafers and threw them to the floor. The sultry look on her face told him he'd been a fool to leave this evening, but he was here now, that was all that mattered, and cuffed to her bed was even better, if he admitted it. After running her hands up his legs with a slow sensuality, massaging each muscle, she finally reached the button and zipper on his pants. His cock twitched at the nearness of her mouth, as she began to unbutton his pants, never taking her eyes off his. She licked her lips and he broke the trance.

"I want to taste you Jeremy, but not tonight. I need you very badly right now. I'm so wet, baby, can you help me with that?" She was moving again, crawling back to sit on his now naked and leaking cock. He moaned when her wet pussy met his shaft, it took all his concentration to not break the headboard and take her. He moaned again, her waxed pussy was smooth and he could feel every drop of cream coming from inside her.

Teasingly, she began to rub her wet pussy against his cock, her hands braced by his head, letting her full breasts dangle just out of reach of his mouth. He licked his lips, "Kitten, why don't you let me taste one of those nipples?"

She laughed but it came out more as a strangled moan, "Because I'm in charge baby. You'll get to taste my nipples soon, just not right now." She sat up on his cock now, his eyes closing at the exquisite feel of her silken folds. When he opened them, she was still rubbing her pussy on his cock, but now she also had her tits in her hands, pinching her nipples to hardened points. His hips flexed and they both moaned.

"Kitten please, I need to be inside you, now." It was a more a command than a request, Jeremy's cat was screaming for dominance, his voice rolled out in a growl. Amanda stopped moving, only to raise herself up, grab his cock and then rub the enlarged purple head over her wetness. He flexed his hips again, hoping to insert himself inside her passage. "Kitten....ah." He whimpered softly, she was intent on punishing him for leaving her earlier.

She had put his cock inside her but only the very tip. He tried to flex his hips again, but she raised herself higher, trying to show her dominance. Inch by inch, she lowered herself onto him, scraping her nails on his chest. He wasn't going to make it, that was for sure. His cat was yowling inside, wanting to come out and take over, but he couldn't let that happen just yet, they needed to talk first.

"Oh....God....yes.....that's.....oh....yesssss..." She was finally fully seated. He began flexing his hips now, but still wanting control, she began riding him, alternating between fast and slow movements, "Ahhhh" she began rotating her hips, rubbing her clit hard against his body. He felt the contractions begin in her womb, knowing she wouldn't last much longer and then he could have his way with her. To quicken her release, he began thrusting harder, she was so close now, she stopped trying to control his movements.

"Jeremy.....oh......ah......Jer......don't....stop.....yessss." She started coming on his cock and he pumped into her as hard as he could, almost throwing her off his body in the process. He was close to losing it then, but reigned in his control at the last second, waiting for her to come down.

"Kitten, please, you need to release these cuffs now, I need to have you, baby. I don't want to break your bed." There was only a shred of sanity left to him, he waited until she finally responded to his request, releasing the cuffs. Once free, he took her off his aching cock, "Kitten, I need you on your hands and knees now." The command was every bit a demand he would give when in full alpha mode, but if he was honest with himself, Amanda had pushed every button he had and now the alpha had to come roaring out -- he need to dominate her NOW!

She moved as requested, raising her beautiful soft ass in the air, an offering fit for a king or an alpha cat. He stroked her ass cheeks softly, savoring the feel of her skin, having been denied such luxury minutes before.

He couldn't wait, he sank into her body in one long thrust, at the same time, slapping her cheek to, again, show dominance. "You've been a very bad kitten -- SMACK --I need to teach you -- SMACK -- who is in charge -- SMACK, SMACK SMACK, SMACK." Each smack was followed by a groan from Amanda and he could feel her getting close to another climax. He pummeled into her, not holding back anything, grabbing her hips for leverage. He leaned over her body, licking her back and moving towards the sweet spot, between her neck and shoulder. He was pumping into her hard now, moaning between licks, listening to her sweet noises as she prepared to come. He got to the spot and bit down hard, her climax exploding on his cock, he could feel her muscles suck the cum from him and he came, letting go of her neck and screaming his orgasm.

He slumped down on top of her back, they both were still unable to speak, but he made sure not to hurt her. When he finally got his breath back, he pulled the covers over them, he was still inside her body, which is where he intended to stay for the next 24 hours if possible.

"Let's get some sleep kitten. I know you must be tired. Thank you for tonight." He kissed her cheek and shoulder right where he'd left his mark. She was his. No other man or shifter would take her from him. He smiled at the thought.

"We still need to talk, but not tonight" she mumbled. "Love you Jeremy" were the last words to leave her mouth before she fell into a deep sleep.