Primal Duty

Story Info
A secret group has selected the mother of its next child.
2.4k words
4.12
187.2k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Monocle
Monocle
178 Followers

DISCLAIMER

If you're under 18, the following text is not for you. Skip or erase the file. If you're over 18, you can officially decide for yourself.

The following work of total fiction contains a scene of graphic nc sex, but no violence. This story includes fairly strong elements of restraint/bondage and of impregnation/insemination.

Content is my own (Monocle), copyright 1998, (as are the typos, and spelling & grammar errors), and any resemblance to persons or events living or dead or stories already written is purely coincidence.

The reader is free and welcome to copy and circulate this story within free legal forums, as long as this disclaimer is included and no alterations to it or the content are made.

I hope you like it.

Monocle

------------------------------

"Ms. Flinn, welcome back. You are our guest of honor this evening," the disembodied voice echoed through the dark room as the young woman stirred awake. She could remember heading to her car after work, getting in, something damp and noxious clamped over her mouth and nose from behind, then nothing.

"We are the Primal Man, and we have been watching and preparing for you for some time now, as we have and continue to do with many others like you."

Susan tried to sit up from her position in the darkness and found she couldn't. Her arms were bound together above her head and her legs were pinned wide apart, bent and tied with soft but unyielding straps at the waist, thighs knees, and ankles. Her pelvis was upturned and she rested on a slight incline, angled down to her head. The warm air currents in the room blew across her body slowly, and she realized with a sharp intake of breath that she was naked. And exposed completely.

"Susan Flinn, 18 years old, 243 Rose Road, you are a woman of excellent breeding and fine moral character. You believe in the sanctity of all life and the commitment to family. You will care for your child despite and above any circumstance."

She blinked as bright warm a light fell on her, confirming her state of exposure and bondage. She opened her mouth to scream, but the voice continued.

"You can call out as you like, but we are quite remote from any one who might come to your aid, we can assure you. All of those present are here solely for you, to fulfill your and our primal duty of providing the world with a strong, capable future generation."

A dozen, two dozen lights turned on, illuminating thirty or more figures surrounding Susan. Each one was male and naked save for a headdress or mask that disguised their facial features. They were men of all builds, heights and colors. Though some were thinner or thicker, none were obese or emaciated. All looked in good health and physical condition. All had erections of various sizes, though none could be considered small.

Susan did scream, several times, calling for help. The men surrounding her waited patiently till she wound down to quieter fearful sobbing.

The voice continued, "We followed you for some time after finding you. We know that you will carry and support our child, and that your family will, after a time, accept the way things will be. We know your are not a virgin, but you realized your mistake early and are saving yourself now for the right man. We are, collectively, that man; the Primal Man. We know your cycle, and that you are now at your most ripe time for the creation of a child."

The sheer perversity of the situation and its rationale stunned Susan. Staring wide-eyed around her, she yet didn't notice the man approaching her until the feathers of his mask grazed the insides of her thighs. She yelped in surprise as his long pink tongue extended, touched her vagina, and started slithering up and down, plying her slit. She let out another scream and struggled franticly in her bonds. They held her tensing, squirming body easily. The minimal movement of her hips only served the probing tongue better, allowing easier access to the folds of her sex.

"You may go to the police after this, they will not be able to help you. We are well hidden and protected. You may desire counseling, which may be beneficial. You may even desire to give up our child. We will be saddened by the loss of a caring mother, but we will not stop you. But do not try to hide our child from us. If we cannot find it, we will find you again."

The masked man at Susan's pussy licked wetly and sloppily, moistening her nether lips, digging his long squirming tongue two or even more inches into her tunnel. He brought his hands up to rest them lightly on her lower belly, gently massaging the area just above her pubis. Slowly, she felt her body respond automatically with it's own lubrication, even though she felt no sexual thrill at the sensual touch. At least, that's what she told herself.

She said with disdain and false courage, "You perverts! You're just a bunch of power-tripping rapists, getting their thrills kidnapping and v-violating people like me. Well, f-fuck me and get it over with. You'll all burn for it later.

"We are not going to fuck you, so much as fill you," the voice said. "Our pleasure is incidental to the duty we fulfill. So is yours, but that does not mean it will not come."

Slowly the men in the circle began to move around behind the one going down on her in a loose line. They were slowly jacking their cocks in their hands.

Susan lost the little courage she had and began to plead.

"Please don't. I don't want a child yet. I can't! Please... Oh!"

The man licking her began nibbling at her clit, causing Susan to jump within her bonds. She realized with some horror that her body was beginning to respond to the stimulation, her hips slowly trying to undulate with the massaging tongue. The feathers of the mask brushed her inner thighs, the delicate touch was electrifying to the sensitive skin. Despite her body's nascent betrayal, she continued alternately to demand and beg to be released. The voice cut her off.

"It is time," the voice said, "to create!"

The man in the feathered mask stopped licking and stood up, stepping away. He was replaced by a hirsute, burly framed man, wearing a bear's head mask. He held his engorged 6 inch cock, jerking it rapidly with one hand, guiding it quickly to Susan's pussy lips. He placed the purple head at her entrance, grabbed her hips with both hands, and rammed himself inside her.

"Gaaaah!" They cried together. She from the sudden penetration, he from his climax. No sooner had he pushed all the way into her than he came, spurting his seed deep into her cunt. He gripped her hips tightly and held himself rooted to his balls, shaking and pouring into her as she took a deep, heaving breath and screamed again.

As the bear-man's climax ebbed, he moved one hand and placed it gently, almost reverently on Susan's lower belly, right above the location of her womb. The light touch there complimented the pulsing deep within her as he emptied his balls before pulling his still hard cock from Susan's snatch. He stepped aside to be replaced immediately by a tall pale-skinned man wearing stylized eagle mask, his longer, thinner prick plowed into Susan with no hesitation, and they both gasped again as he came immediately.

"Nooooo!" Susan cried as she saw the actual form of the proceeding take shape. The loose line of men were masturbating themselves to the edge of orgasm, waiting only to enter her to come and fill her with sperm. The voice was right, no one was fucking her, they were just filling her with their seed, to impregnate her ready womb.

The eagle-man repeated the hand gesture on her abdomen and stepped away, to be replaced by a muscular black man wearing a fierce puma mask. His cock was longer and thicker than either of the other two, and Susan's protest turned into a sharp cry as he shoved all the way into her - slight pain at being so stretched mixed strangely with an intense sensual pleasure. The impaling thrust was easy only because of the two loads of lubricating sperm already in her. Some of it squeezed out around the thick invader, and some was pushed deeper inside her to be joined by new spurting wads of the black man's come in a mad dash for her waiting egg.

"Aaaagh!" she yelled. She had expected the large member to hurt, stretching her wider than she'd ever been, but the sensation was more of incredible fullness than real pain. And Susan realized with horror that her lower body was trying to grind up against the climaxing man, against her will, as if trying to get him even deeper. The vestigial racist terror of a small white woman facing a large black man shook her bound body even as it betrayed her.

"Oooooooh... Nooo!," She gasped as the puma-masked man pulled out, caressing her belly with his hand. More semen spilled from her pussy as her muscles contracted after him, only to be split apart again by the cock of the next man on the verge of orgasm. This Wolf-masked man was stocky and dark, his eyes burned into hers as he pushed his fat member in balls-deep, grunted, and came inside her.

In a sense she was being fucked, but instead of one cock pistoning in and out of her, it was many. Each time it pulled back and pushed in, it was a different size and shape, and each time it had shoved deep into her, it came. Just before it pulled out, her belly was caressed or gently touched. Sometimes the caressing hand would 'accidentally' graze her clit, sending additional shivers through Susan's tightly strung nervous system.

One after the other, each man with a different mask, replaced his predecessor and filled her with his fountaining cock. Big cats, birds of prey, strange tribal gods, bone-white skulls. Each time she tried to protest or plead "Please don't!" or "No!" to no effect. All came and came into her trapped, fertile body. Susan overflowed, the accumulated sperm was far too much to stay in her pussy. Even as some of it was inexorably being injected, guided deep into her womb, much of it was squeezed out over her pussy lips, dribbling down the crack of her ass and spreading under her back or across her belly towards her breasts. The smell of it was heady and undeniably sexual.

Sometimes the timing would not be perfect, and one bloated cock would start shooting before making it inside her. The first thick jet of semen would splat onto her, maybe striking her labia or clitoris before the spasming organ was sunk into her to deliver the rest. The sight of the sperm-bearing fluid being ejaculated onto her drove home even harder that the rest of it was going _into_ her helpless, ready body.

Susan had lost count after ten men had pumped their seed into her, her body fully betraying her over the next minutes, eagerly humping into the next impaling, coming cock. Her cries of protest evolved into mewls of pleasure, peaking with each new pulsing penetration. "Please no!" slowly changed into a hoarse, ambiguous "please..."

The longest cocks would tap or bump into the end of her passage. These would deliver their juice directly at her cervix, the entrance to her womb. The slight additional pressure of such deep penetration pushed her toward a delirium of unwilling pleasure, tinged and magnified by a growing fearful certainty within her.

"Ooooooohhgod! Help me! HHUUUUUuuuuuuu!" She rose on waves of sensation, focused on her pussy, but spreading out across her belly and chest. Another cock sprayed into her. The combined juices almost foaming at her cunt lips with the in and out of ever more pricks. Susan realized her eyes had been closed for some time as she was lost in unwelcome lust. She opened them and looked up just in time to see the feathered mask of the man who had 'readied' her come into view and a long, thick, trembling cock slide deeply into her, as far as any of the others, stretching her lips wide.

"AaaaAIIIIEEEEEEEE! Ah, ah AHHHHH! Nnnuh Nnuh Unh Uuunnnnhh!" Susan came. Trapped and inseminated, she could not stop the white-hot burn of orgasm that engulfed her as she thought she could feel the feather-man's come flood her cervix and ooze its way into her womb, to find and meet with the egg that was surely waiting there. Her cries slowly turned to defeated moans.

"Nooooo..nonono.." She whispered as her orgasm ebbed. Her stomach light with butterflies, somehow she knew it had happened. One of the millions upon millions of sperm forced into her had found its target. Black, White, Asian, Indian, she would not know what it was until it was born.

"Guh!", Another climaxing cock pushed into her. This one would not make a difference, she thought, none of the rest would. It was done.

Three or four men were left. Each plowed into her sopping pussy and emptied his balls. Then the last was done, his sweaty, satisfied body withdrawing from her sopping, come-filled pussy. It was over. All of the men now stepped back into a loose circle around Susan.

"You will stay here, this way, for an hour, to give our seed time to take root, then you will be transported back to your vehicle and left on a secluded road. If you have not conceived for us this night, we will find you again. This has happened before, rarely, but of the Mothers we have brought back, some proved to be most willing. Your reaction to the rite indicates the same may be true of you."

Susan shivered at the implications of the voice's last words.

"We care for our children. Through anonymous, untraceable gifts and pieces of apparent fortune, you will always be able to provide food, shelter, and the best in education. When the child is 18 and an adult, it will be informed by our representatives of the circumstances and reason for its conception. Try to hide it from us and we will have to create a new child with you to replace it. Nurture it, and you, yours, and ours will be protected, Mother of our child."

"Mother of our child," The gathered men repeated with a mix of voices that echoed in the chamber. The lights went out as a wet cloth was again placed over Susan's mouth and nose. Consciousness left her as the echoes died away, burning forever into her memory.

End

Monocle
Monocle
178 Followers