Primal Frontiers Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen and Brian deal with their feelings after the incident.
14.4k words
4.65
48.9k
64

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In other news, a mother and son were found and rescued late last night after being lost in the woods for nearly two days. The pair were on vacation at the Oak Frontiers camp grounds just west of Highway 3 when they went missing during a hiking expedition. They were feared dead after their tracks were followed to a hole in the ice of a nearby frozen stream. That's when Charles Hadley, the owner and proprietor of Oak Frontiers, contacted the Department of Natural Resources. Channel 4 spoke with Mr. Hadley earlier this morning about the incident:"

"After I found that hole in the ice I got pretty worried so I got a hold of the DNR and they sent two guys out to help me look around. We found some tracks and a few pieces of trash here and there just a couple miles down the way. That's when I realized how close we were to one of my old hunting shacks I'd built a while back. Figured we should take a look and sure enough that's where we found them, all huddled up trying to keep warm."

Click.

Karen switched off the radio and put her hand back on the wheel. She focused completely on the road with a blank stare on her face, absolutely ignoring Brian as much as possible.

Everything had been a blur since they were found the previous night: the ambulance ride to the hospital, the exam by the doctors and nurses, the news crew waiting for an interview outside of the doors to the ER. Karen didn't even acknowledge them. She and Brian just walked right past them with the DNR officers who then drove them back to Oak Frontiers so they could collect their belongings and drive home. She hadn't said more than two words to Brian all that time either.

She saw him out of her peripheral turn his head and look at her as if he were going to speak, which she hoped to God he wasn't.

"Mom," he said softly. "Are you alright?"

Karen did not reply. Maybe if she ignored him he would just let it go.

"Mom."

No such luck. "What?" She kept her eyes on the road.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm good."

"You're good?"

"Mm hm. I'm good."

Brian studied her face for emotion but found none. "Are you sure?"

"Yup. I just want to get home, take a shower, and get some sleep. That's all."

It was obvious she didn't care to engage him but he felt compelled to press the issue given the circumstance. "Mom, I think we should maybe talk about-"

"There's nothing to talk about," she snapped at him. A brief silence followed. "We went on our trip and now it's all over. Back to the real world tomorrow. Back to our regular, normal jobs and our regular, normal lives. You're going back to school soon and I have to go to work and that's it. So there's nothing to talk about."

Brian continued to stare at her quietly for a few seconds, wrinkling his forehead and raising his brow. "Okay," he said reluctantly. Her fitful behavior was seriously beginning to worry him.

The rest of the long drive home was just as uneventful, with only the computerized voice of the GPS to keep them company. The cookie cutter homes of the middle class suburbs were draped in red and green Christmas lights or displaying nativity scenes in the front yard. A wispy snow had dusted the ground and rooftops, giving everything a sparkling white patina.

When they finally pulled into the driveway, Karen got out of the car in a hurry and grabbed her bag from the trunk before marching into the house and slamming the front door. Brian hadn't even got out of the car yet.

When he got into the house, he could hear that his mother had already gone upstairs and turned on the shower. He set his bag down in the foyer and slowly walked up the stairs. There was a trail of clothing that he followed to the second floor. First a coat, then a sweater, then a bra. As he got to the top of the stairway he found her blue jeans.

He continued down the hall until he was right in front of the bathroom door where at his feet lie Karen's baby blue cotton panties. Brian reached down slowly and picked them up off the carpet. The small whitish blot in the crotch of the underwear required him to bring them to his nose and take a whiff. He closed his eyes and savored the aroma of her pussy which evoked the delicious memories of their lovemaking.

That's what it was, he thought; they made love. It wasn't just fucking. Sure, it was certainly that and then some, but he knew deep down that it was something more. He could feel it and in the intense heat of those moments, he knew his mother felt it too.

He dropped the panties on the floor and eased the bathroom door open. The curtain was closed and he heard his mother snapping shut the lid of her shampoo bottle. With the patience of a lion hunting its prey, he crept silently over to the shower, slid one finger into the curtain and ever so gently pulled it aside.

It was perfect timing. Karen had her eyes shut tightly as she leaned her head back into the stream of water to rinse the shampoo out. Brian took his time in looking her naked body up and down: the smooth, shiny skin, the hourglass curves of her hips and waist, the big, juicy tits cloaked in streams of white soap and jiggling as she ran her hands through her hair. His cock sprang into action almost immediately and he desperately wanted to disrobe and join her but he decided it was best to duck out before he was noticed. He carefully shut the door behind him and went back downstairs to retrieve his bag.

Soon after, Karen turned the chrome lever on the wall to turn off the shower. It gave a little squeak and the water ceased, leaving her at the mercy of the cruel silence that befell the room. She opened the curtain and grabbed a white towel off the rack to dry off, starting at her face and head then working her way down her body like she always did.

When she put the towel against her crotch, the sting of sore muscles and raw skin made her wince and of course evoked thoughts of Brian pounding into her with his huge cock. Her eyes wrinkled up as she frowned and began to cry. She put her face into her open palms and knelt down on the bathroom floor, naked and alone, freshly cleaned but still feeling like the filthy whore who actually had sex with her own son. She didn't know how she was ever going to get past it.

Karen sniffled a few times as she tried to regain her composure. "Just chill out and stay calm. Everything's going to be okay," she lied quietly to herself and nodded her head for a moment before remembering one of her favorite sayings. "This too shall pass." The old adage somehow seemed to comfort her. "This too shall pass." Karen took a deep breath and gracefully stood up from the bathroom floor.

She finished drying her body off and wrapped the towel around herself neatly. She looked at her own sad face in the mirror and leaned in towards it with a stern expression. "You can do this," she said coldly. "You're fine." She let the words sink in for a few seconds before flipping off the lights and stepping out the door and into the hallway.

She walked smartly towards her room at the end of the hall, at a steady pace and with good posture. Sometimes, bad shit happens, she thought. You can't let that break you down as a person. You have to be strong and confident to get through times like this so you can come out better for it in the end. She turned her head instinctively just as she passed the open door to Brian's room.

There sat her son at the foot of his bed, his eyes closed with one hand behind him propping his torso up while the other hand stroked up and down his rock solid eight inch erection. Karen shrieked and put her hand over her mouth, startling Brian who then looked at her in shock. He saw that her eyes were locked in on his dick and she seemed to be peeling herself away from it.

"Shit, I'm sorry mom! I thought you were still in the shower!" He scrambled to pull his pants and underwear up from around his ankles.

"It's okay, I'm just... I'm going to my room now!" Karen stammered as she shut his door and ran down the hallway before going into her own room and slamming the bedroom door. She pressed her back and arms against it, as if Brian's was going to smash through it and take her by force at any moment. Why the fuck would he do that? The question burned itself into her mind against the backdrop of his massive cock jutting up from between his thighs.

The answer suddenly became clear to her. He knew that she was coming down the hallway and he knew that she would look into his room. He wanted her to see him. Karen locked her door and started getting dressed. Things were going to have to change between the two of them, she thought as she slammed the dresser drawers open and closed. No more "accidents" were going to happen, not in this house.

She heard the stairs creaking as Brian stepped down them. If he wants to act like a child then I'll treat him like a child. Taking charge of the situation, she decided, was the only way to get a handle on their fleshly desires... or at least she hoped so.

Karen pulled her sweatshirt over her head and put her hair back into a ponytail, then went downstairs after Brian. She could hear some commotion in the laundry room which was just past the foyer on the right hand side. She approached slowly and knocked on the white painted door.

"Hey, are you dressed?"

"Yeah."

She opened the door and peeked in to see him dropping the last of the dirty clothes from the camping trip into the washing machine. He shut the lid and started the wash cycle. "What's up mom?"

"I need to talk to you about some things." Karen looked down and saw that he was clutching something tightly in his right hand and that he had tried to hide it behind his leg when she noticed. "What's that?"

"Nothing." His lips curled into a roguish grin.

"Brian, tell me what's in your hand."

He opened his fist up to reveal her baby blue cotton panties wadded up in his palm, the ones she had just taken off before she got into the shower. She didn't look nearly as amused as Brian hoped she would. "I think you meant to put those in there," she said stone faced.

He looked down at them and snickered. "Oh, yeah. Woops. Must have forgot." He raised the lid and dropped them into the wash with the other garments.

Karen just sighed and crossed her arms. "Look, you've got another two weeks before your next semester starts. If you're going to stay here like you planned on doing, there's going to have to be a few rules."

"Rules? What do you mean? Like what?" he shrugged.

"Like from now on, we will shut our bedroom doors when we're in there and we will shut the bathroom door when we're in there."

"Okay." His smug facial expression mocked her words.

"We will pick up after ourselves and we won't be handling anyone's underwear except for our own."

"Mom, I was just trying to-"

Karen raised her voice and interrupted, "No more touching places we're not supposed to touch and no more discussion of things we're not supposed to discuss. Is that understood?"

"Things like what?"

"You know exactly what. Inappropriate things. Now is that understood or not?"

Brian just rolled his eyes in response.

"Is it?"

His nonchalant attitude finally gave in to her parental authority. "Yes, mom."

"Good. Now help me get the decorations down out of the attic." She turned and walked down the hallway towards the garage. "Christmas is in three days and we don't have anything up yet."

For the next two days, Karen and Brian hung up strands of lights along the gutters, pinned red ribbons to the doors, bought fresh groceries for a Christmas breakfast and last but not least, decorated the tree with dozens of beautiful ornaments. Many of them were very old and had become heir looms in their own right amongst Karen's family. It was one of her favorite parts about Christmas. It somehow made her feel close to all those whom she loved that had themselves grown old and since passed on.

Brian took a particularly ancient and fragile looking glass sphere out of the box and unwrapped the tissue paper surrounding it. "What's this one?"

"Ah, that was your Grandma Thompson's," Karen smiled over her shoulder as she hung another one from the plastic branches. "She gave it to me when I went away to college. You know, a million years ago."

"Hm." Brian could appreciate that his grandma, whom he loved very much when he was a child, had held the very same item in her hands just as he was at that moment. He passed it to Karen and retrieved another ornament, this one had something written on it in sparkly letters. "And this one?"

Upon laying eyes on the thing, Karen's face became a mixture of glum and beguiled all at the same time. "You're dad gave me that one on our first Christmas together."

Brian read the words on the red bulb out loud. Karen mouthed the words as she heard her son say them. "Merry Christmas to us. K and J, 1993." Brian's father's name was Jerry, but he was always just dad to him. "Why'd you keep it? I mean he left a long time ago."

"I know. I guess I just wanted something to remind me of when things were good between him and me. They really were once you know." She said as if trying to convince him. "Then... I don't know what happened. Things just went downhill."

"What caused it? I was too young to remember. Why did dad decide to leave?"

Karen raised her eyebrows. "That's a good question. There's probably more than just one answer to be honest."

"Such as?"

Karen did not expect her son to take such an interest in the subject. "Well, for one we got married way to young. We should have lived together for a while, got to know each other better. But we were just kids and we thought we were in love. We thought we had to tie the knot before something or someone came along and took one of us away. Your father wanted to hang on to me, so he asked and I said yes. Simple as that."

"You mean you guys didn't really love each other?"

"No, I think we did at first. Kind of... lust was probably more like it actually. Boy, he was so handsome. I thought he was the most attractive man I'd ever seen, even more than the famous movie stars or musicians back then." Karen's eyes were lost in rumination of the past but all Brian could do was scratch his head in confusion.

"So, you got married and had a baby but you really just liked having sex with him?"

"Brian," she tilted her head in disapproval. "It wasn't like that. Your father was a good man and he took great care of me for a long time. You're too young to understand - relationships can get very complicated." The words became so ridiculous the moment she said them. She opened her mouth like she was going to continue but instead just went back to her ornaments.

"Yes? I'm listening."

"That's all, I was finished."

"No, no you were just saying something about how relationships can be so... complicated."

She detected the mischievous tone in his voice which made her feel a bit uneasy. "I was but... I lost my train of thought. Oh well, it wasn't that important anyway," she shrugged and reached up high on the tree to hang another trinket. When she did, the bottom of her green, zip-up fleece rose past the waist of her pants, revealing the pale, tender flank between her ribs and hip bone.

Brian placed his right hand on the soft flesh and stood very closely behind her, directly in line with her body. "You know," he began to speak softly, "I can see why dad wanted to hang on to you so bad." He leaned in so that his lips were a mere inch away from her ear lobe and lowered his voice to a near whisper. "Once you grab on, I know just how hard it can be to let go." He slid his hand up the front of her shirt and cupped her lace bra-covered breast, squeezing it firmly.

Karen let the breath out of her lungs and closed her eyes in pleasure while Brian kissed along the nape of her neck. She instinctively allowed her hand to reach back and slowly rub his stiffening prick through his blue jeans, her other hand reaching up behind her shoulder to run her fingers through his short, brown hair. Then she abruptly broke herself away and wriggled out of his grasp, turning around sharply to face him. "This is not going to happen, Brian. I told you that."

Brian sighed disappointedly and grinned. "I know you did. But I still thought it was worth a try."

The bulge in his pants was now quite prominent and jutted out in front of him shamelessly. "No, it is not worth a try. Didn't you listen to anything I said to you? I put these rules into place for a reason, Brian. I am your mother and you are my son and that's all there is to it! There are certain things we just can't do, you know that! It's just not right!"

"Come off it already, will you? We've already done those things, mom. And are you honestly going to tell me that it didn't feel right?"

"We were lost in the woods. I wasn't myself and neither were you, we were scared and alone and we weren't thinking clearly. It doesn't matter if it felt good or not, it still doesn't make it okay."

"It doesn't?"

"No!" Karen shouted, ushering in an uncomfortable silence between them. She closed her eyes to break her attention away from his massive erection. Jesus, she thought, why is this so difficult? She had to draw a line in the sand. "Brian, I love you and really I don't want us to have problems. But if you don't stop behaving this way I will kick you out of my house."

"What? Are you serious?" He was shocked. He'd never imagined that she would even consider such a thing let alone propose it. He just stood with his look of astonishment and stared at her as she nodded her head. "Okay," he uttered. "I'll follow your rules, I don't want to upset you. But that doesn't mean I have to like it."

"Guess you'll just have to get used to it," she shrugged, then pointed down to his huge bulge. "Oh and try taking a cold shower, honey. I think it'll help." With that she walked past him calmly and started walking up the stairs.

"Gee thanks," he shouted back. After their exploits in the woods, he knew his mother felt guilty and downright whorish but he still hadn't planned on her resisting him so much these past few days. Karen was a wild, sex-hungry animal just like him and he had thought it was only a matter of time before the hormones got the best of her.

As he heard her walk up the stairs, down the hall and into her bedroom with the door closing behind her, he figured he must have had her all wrong. The whole thing really was just a fluke and his mother was his mother again, nothing more nothing less. He suddenly felt rotten about his actions over the past few days, overtly teasing and flirting like some creepy roommate, driving her to threaten his dismissal from the very house he had grown up in. It ends today, he thought.

He'd follow her rules, he didn't want to upset her. But that didn't mean he couldn't still fantasize. He too went up to his bedroom and closed the door behind him, his pants undone and down his legs as laid back onto the bed.

Karen was leaning against her dresser with her arms out in front of her, staring into the mirror as she had done before. Only this time, she didn't see a sad, vulnerable thing wrapped in shame and a bath towel. She saw a beautiful woman with luscious curves and soft cheeks blushing with passion. She saw the object of one man's desire - a man who was only just down the hall at that very moment, yearning, aching to please her inside and out with his incredible physique and undeniable skill. She unsnapped the button of her jeans.

Brian was already naked from the waist down, lying on his back and applying some water-based lubricant to his hand. He snapped the lid shut and slowly eased his hand around his thick cock. It was rock hard and quite warm from all the excitement and the cool lube felt good as he began steady stroking. He closed his eyes and had to imagine only briefly to see his mother's pouty lips wrapped around his dick, her big brown eyes staring up at him while she gagged and sucked with such passion.