Primal Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Later, between Reina and Madison, I got the whole story of what happened after Madison was thrown into the van. The door shut with a loud bang. Reina could tell that Madison was afraid, yet strangely excited as well. Reina leaned and whispered to Madison that she was going to make a good fuck toy and that she would enjoy using her. Madison screamed. Reina placed a handkerchief in Madison's mouth, then attached leather cuffs. She received a few scratches before she was able to clip them together behind Madison's back. The rest of the ride to the motel was done in silence.

Meanwhile, I lean against the car, and reach into my pocket to take out a smoke. I light it, then inhale deeply. I run my fingers through my hair, then turn and open the trunk with the spare set of keys. I go through my bag making sure I have everything I need. Slamming the trunk shut, I get into the car. I have to restart the car three times before my legs stop shaking enough to allow me to drive. As scared as I knew Madison was, I was just as scared. I feel the beginning rush of what is to come. I inhale another drag trying to calm myself before pulling out of the parking spot.

I arrive ten minutes before scheduled time at the parking lot of the motel. Everything from this point has been set by time. I wait impatiently for the moment I will quietly walk into the room. I check my watch six times before it is time to let myself in. As I walked up to the room I hear the sound of leather hitting flesh. I wait to make sure that the punishment would continue before quietly inserting the key into the lock. I let the door close softly behind me as I stood and just gazed at the sight before me. Madison is laying face down on the bed. Around her ankles are black leather cuffs, pulled tight, and tied off to the bottom of the bed. Her ass is raised high by two pillows, with her pussy glistening in the dim light. Already it is dripping onto the bed. Her arms are raised above her head, secured to the headboard. The gag is still placed in her mouth, her eyes covered with tape. I stand there for at least a minute to calm the beating of my heart.

I turned my head to the left, watching as Reina flogs her submissive. She pauses turning and looking at me, feeling my presence. I smile and nods. She turns back to her submissive and continues flogging her. Up until this point, she had said nothing to Madison. Now that I am there she begins to talk. "I saw you in the bar with your girl friend. You are a slut aren't you girl." Not waiting for an answer she was not going to receive, she continues, "You were creaming in your pants, you bitch. The whole bar was watching. She could have told you to suck her plastic dick right there and you would have." The sound of the flogger gets louder as Reina continues, "You know sluts need to be punished, and you, girl are going to be punished. Then I am going to fuck you until you can't walk."

My gaze turns to Madison. I watch her hands carefully for the pre arranged hand signal, the one she is to use instead of a safe word if things went farther then she could take. So far everything is good. Her hips lightly gyrated against the pillows, whimpering as Reina tells her what "she" was going to do to her. Reina pauses and turns to look at Madison. Her dress is cut from back all the way up to her neck. The ruined remains of her clothing is crumpled underneath her. "Damn bitch, you can't wait till I stick my ten inch cock into you can you? Look at you, thrusting your ass begging me with your body to take you." I can tell Madison tries to still her body, but it betrays her. She continues to fuck the pillow, her cunt dripping with her juices.

I nod to Reina, she stops flogging and walks towards where I am. I unzip the bag, making as much noise as possible before getting out the toys I want to use for tonight. I trail each item over the rounded cheeks thrusted up into the air before placing it beside my prey. I move between her spread legs, with Reina right behind me. Reaching for my pants, I unclasped the button. With painstaking slowness, I unzip my pants, letting the six-inch cock spring out. Madison is shallow but loves to be filled, so I had this cock specially designed for tonight. It is six inches and two and a half inches wide. I know it will not hurt her as wet as she is, but it will make her feel like she is spread wide open. By the end of this night she will feel well used.

I take my cock into my right hand, and step closer to her waiting cunt. I place the tip against her hole, then ram it into her hot pussy. I hear a muffled scream as I begin to pump in and out not saying a word, not touching her. I nod again and Reina begins to speak, "You like this bitch don't you? You like my hard dick pounding in and out of your hole." I close my eyes, I am close to the edge. I think Reina can tell as she continues, "Do you think I care, wench, if you like it? Do you think I care if you hurt? T his is not about you, bitch, it is about me." I feel my body explode into a million pieces as I pound harder, breathing heavy. It is all I can do not to scream out my release.

The tremors began to subside as I pull out. A thick layer of her juices coats my cock. I move around to the bed. Reaching for the tape with one hand, I place a knife against the side of Madison's cheek. I heard Reinna's voice right behind me. "If you move, slut, I will cut you. If you scream I will take out your tongue. Do you understand?" Madison quickly nods. I take the tape off, kneel in front of her, and place my dick against her mouth. "Suck it bitch." Madison opens her mouth and takes my dick. I began to pump the cock in and out of her mouth. Not being able to resist, I grab her hair, wrapping my fingers at the nap of her neck and moved faster and harder until my cock is clean.

I pull out, placing the gag and tape back on. I take a deep breath as I moved to the toys, taking off the cock I wear and replacing it with a smaller one. Not wanting to hurt Madison, I take out lube, spread her ass cheeks wide and slap some on her hole. She screams into the gag. Her whole body starts protesting. I slap her ass so hard I leave my hand print behind. Reina once again speaks. "Trust me, cunt, the more you protest, the more it will hurt." Madison stills almost at once. I spread her ass, placed the tip of my cock against her hole and slam it in. I hear her muffled scream again. I know it does not hurt, but is uncomfortable for her. We had worked up to a cock larger then this one during play time. My goal is not to hurt her, but to fulfill our fantasy. I hear Reina and Angel behind us preparing to leave as I pump in and out of Madison's ass. My heart races, the nubs on the underside of the dildo rubs against my clit. I know I am going to cum again. I lean over her, placing both hands on either side of her chest, the weight of my body pressing down against her. I pound harder, grunting lightly. I know it was at this moment Madison realizes it is me. Her body relaxes, she begins to push her ass against me as if begging for more. The door quietly shuts behind them as they leave. I cannot hold back any more. I move faster, moaning deep against her ear. "God, yes baby that is it. Take it all." Her body begins to tremble as I pump faster and deeper. Reaching under her between the pillows, my fingers find her clit, swollen and hard, begging to be touched. The moment my finger flicks across her hood, she screams into the gag, this time from her own release. I fuck her until my legs shake from the intensity of the orgasm.

Collapsing on top of her, I gasp for air. Taking several moments to catch my breath I slowly withdraw from her forbidden hole. Gently I remove her cuffs, rubbing each bit of exposed flesh before moving to the next cuff. Tenderly, I roll her over, to spent to even remove my clothes. With care I remove the tape from her mouth. She spits the gag into my hand. After removing the tape from her eyes, I hold her gaze for what seems an eternity. "I love you," I whisper. She smiles softly and for the first time tonight the butterflies in my stomach disappear. "I love you too, Eli." We drift off into an exhausted sleep wrapped in each others' arms.

12