Primal Reproduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to the patient's room," Dr. Cox said.

A few men glanced at him before returning to the sight of Glenn pounding into the patient. He left the room and walked slowly to the patient's room, his mind churning. He was proud of the successful procedure, of the compliant enthusiastic patient, of her husband that was just as compliant and enthusiastic, and of the insemination volunteers that were performing with appropriate vigor, but he was also feeling that something was wrong.

"Not wrong," he muttered to himself in the quiet hallway. "Missing. Something is missing."

He stood before the door to the patient's room, his hand hovering over the doorknob. The whole procedure was almost perfect, but something was definitely missing. He pondered the problem before opening the door, having to allow himself to rationalize what deep down he knew he was already going to do, the thing he would convince himself was needed to make this procedure perfect.

He opened the door without announcing his presence this time. He saw the patient laying on the bed moving in a hectic motion from the thrusting on the other side of the wall, her head turned towards him like she was looking for him. A genuine smile came across his lips as he closed the door and approached her.

"You're doing fabulously well," he said to her.

"Thank you," she sighed through a grunt.

Dr. Cox got another bottle of water from the refrigerator, put in a new straw, sat beside her, and offered her a drink which she took and drank deeply. Dr. Cox leaned over her, placing his elbow on the mattress beside her head and caressed her hair. He looked down at her, watching her, but his mind still turning over the problem.

She was taken by each man again, each pumping into her hard and fast, pushing themselves to orgasms, driven by a need to thrust their semen into the pussy in front of them, to just come. Each squirming ejaculation inside of her spread into the next until she felt she was in a daze, only able to focus on the doctor hovering over her, giving her water, smiling at her, encouraging her. She was feeling sore, but too tired and aroused to care about it.

After each of the volunteers had inseminated her a second time, including the husband, some were ready for a third time. Those that were too tired leaned against the wall, watched, waited, and wished they could get hard again. Some even put their limp dicks into her, moved them around, hoping to get hard, some even came again limp.

Eventually Dr. Cox could tell the mood was falling. The patient's body was barely moving as the men became tired and drained. The excitement had faded. The patient however was still glowing. She had taken everything the subjects could give her and seemed ready for more.

"So beautiful," Dr. Cox said again, still stroking her hair.

She looked up at him and nodded.

"I'm going to go to the other room again," he said, sitting up, taking his arm from the bed. "I'll check on things over there and let you know how it's going. Is there anything you need?"

"I'm fine," she said and closed her eyes.

Dr. Cox left the patient room and stood in the hallway thinking. Actually he had thought plenty while he hovered over the patient and had figured out what was missing and had convinced himself what he needed to do. After all, it wouldn't be the first time he had done it. But this time would be different. This time he hadn't given himself the injection. He wasn't carrying genetically altered sperm. He would be inseminating her with his own sperm, which was the main reason he was going to do it.

He was going to put his own seed into the patient. And if she was lucky his seed would be stronger than that of the other men and her child would receive the genetics it deserved.

He walked to the insemination room with purpose now. He opened the door and entered, closing the door strongly behind him.

Brodie was between her legs, moving his soft penis in and out of her, gripping the base with his fingers to keep it from slipping out of her well-fucked hole. The other volunteers were positioned around the room, leaning against walls or crouching on the floor, waiting to go to back to their locker room, shower, and go home. Dr. Cox wouldn't unlock the door and allow them to leave until they were all entirely done. It kept the atmosphere more competitive and kept them focused.

Brodie was agitated. His dick just wouldn't get hard again and he really wanted to fuck that pussy a fourth time. He wanted to come inside of her just once more. He slipped the head of his dick in and out of her, rubbing his glans on her vaginal opening, trying to get the most feeling he could, willing himself to get hard again.

Jim walked up behind him and looked over his shoulder.

"It ain't happening, buddy," Jim said, slapping Brodie on the shoulder.

"Fuck off," Brodie said, angry and agitated. "It'll get hard."

Dr. Cox sighed heavily and everyone looked at him except Brodie. Talking was bad enough in the insemination, but cursing just wouldn't be tolerated.

"Out of here now," Dr. Cox said. "All of you."

He walked to the door to the volunteer waiting room, pulling his keys from his pocket. All of the men but Brodie started walking to the door. Jim nudged Brodie to get his attention.

"Don't fuck it up anymore," Jim whispered to Brodie and walked to the door.

Brodie slid out of her, slapped the head of his dick on her pussy once, and walked away, wanting to yell at the doctor for making him stop. He looked at Dr. Cox holding the door open as the men filed through and choked his anger back down. Dr. Cox looked back at him and Brodie suddenly worried that he had messed up for good this time.

"I'm sorry, Doc," he said, no anger in his voice, only apologetic, as he looked into those eyes that bored through him, seemed to peel him back. "I'm really sorry," he stuttered.

Dr. Cox didn't reply, just pointed into the room. Brodie dropped his head and walked through the doorway. Dr. Cox followed him and looked at the group of eleven men standing nude and tired, their skin shining from sweat and ejaculate.

"You all did well," he said, then turned to look at Brodie, "Most of you." Brodie grimaced and looked at his feet. "This was a big success for the most part. Now, shower, relax, get dressed. I'll see to the patient. All you volunteers can leave through the back door where you came in. The patient's husband can wait here until I come back."

He looked at George who nodded his head. He was so tired and now that he had spent himself inside of his wife three times was feeling confused by what had happened.

"Yes, doctor," George said, then looked into Dr. Cox's stern focused eyes and quickly added, "Thank you, doctor."

"Take your time. You'll be with your wife once I have seen to her," Dr. Cox said.

He turned, left the room, and closed the locked door behind him. He walked to towards the patient, her lower body still sticking through the hole in the wall, her legs spread. He loosened his tie as he approached her.

"We're almost through, ma'am," he said to her, looking at the curtain. "How are you doing?"

He walked back to the cabinet on the back wall, removing his coat.

"I'm fine, doctor," she said softly.

He draped his coat and tie over an open cabinet door. He stepped out of his shoes, took his socks off, and put them in the shoes. He turned to face her as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"I think there might be one more subject," he said.

He draped his shirt over his coat, removed his undershirt, and draped it over the shirt.

"Okay, doctor," she said so he could barely hear her.

He looked at her spread legs. Her labia looked red and swollen, partially from arousal but also from friction. She was probably sore and would be even more sore tomorrow. Semen that had spilled from her was pooled on the floor beneath her. Her labia and pelvis were smeared with semen, lubricant, and her own ejaculate.

He unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and removed his pants and underwear together, draping them over the other clothes. He stood nude in the insemination room, his penis erect, not just erect, but engorged, painfully so.

Just the sight of such perfect firm legs spread in front of him was arousing, but knowing they belonged to this patient and he was going to inseminate her with his own sperm really got him excited.

"She's perfect," he said, walking towards her.

He stopped between her legs and slid his hands from her boots up to her thighs, her skin breaking out in goose bumps. He moved his hands up and down her thighs while he leaned back, looking at his erection pointing just above her vaginal opening. He stepped forward a bit and slid the underside of his dick over her pelvis and clitoris. His body shook at just that touch.

She sighed and rotated her hips, pushing up and rubbing back against him. Dr. Cox looked down one leg to her boot, up her leg to her gyrating hips, then down the other leg to the other boot, her legs so firm and soft. He could feel his heart hammering in his chest at the anticipation of this moment, aroused at the sight of a woman's lower body laid out in front of him, urgently wanting him and the thrill of knowing he would inseminate her with his own sperm.

He reached for the lift switch and lowered the lift slightly, his penis sliding down her labia and over her opening. She moaned softly from the other room and shifted towards him, her lower belly appearing through the curtain.

He slid his hand over her thighs to her hips then slid into her slowly, his eyes rolling up in his head as her vagina enclosed him, wrapped around him, until he was entirely inside of her, his hips against hers.

"Mmmmm, yes," she sighed softly.

She began lifting and raising her hips, moving around him, keeping him inside of her deeply. Dr. Cox stood still, watching her body, studying the motion of her hips and thighs, her stomach flexing as she moved. He slid his hands over her thighs, feeling them flexing and relaxing as she moved slowly, intently.

She slid her feet towards her, raising her knees, and placed the soles of her boots flat on the leg rests. She raised and lowered her butt, churning her hips, moving his cock inside of her, grinding against him. Dr. Cox laid his forearms against the outside of her thighs and held onto her hips, feeling her muscles as she rose and fell, watching her taking him inside of her.

He started moving with her, sliding in and out of her, following the motion of her hips. She groaned loudly as she twisted her hips and the head of his penis touched her cervix. She pulled her hips back and pushed against him again as he pushed into her, pressing into her cervix again. He held onto her hips tightly, not guiding her, just feeling her, letting her move, letting her move around him, watching his shaft sink into her, her slick pussy grasping him.

She began moving faster, each time she lowered her hips towards him and he pushed towards her the head of his penis rubbed against her cervix. He slid his hands up and down her flexing thighs and butt as they thrust together, making a wet sucking slapping sound to mix with their sighs and groans.

Dr. Cox watched her pumping her hips and wondered where she'd suddenly found the energy. She had seemed so tired and limp before, he had expected her to just lay still while he inseminated her. He began to wonder if she knew it was him and that had energized her and thought that maybe he shouldn't have spoken before starting. She might have figured it out that it was him. He decided it was too late to worry about it and besides that she was obviously enjoying it, whoever she thought he was.

He could hear her groaning louder, even crying out when the head of his penis would jab into her. It was almost uncomfortable for him. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt so long and hard. She had truly aroused him.

He grabbed her hips and began pulling her against him as he thrust forward, pushing her away just a bit as he pulled back, then back against him again, shoving into her. She squirmed her hips against his grip, gyrating, turning him up and into her. The exertion and excitement were causing him to pant audibly, his heart hammering in his chest, focused on his penis emerging from and plunging into her sloppy wet opening, her labia red and swollen.

She tightened around him, her pelvis muscles pushing down on him, and he knew she was going to ejaculate again. He sped up, pulling further from her and shoving into her hard, pushing her to that point, pushing himself to that point. Her hands appeared through the curtain and grasped the edge of the mattress. She shoved her body back against him. Her thighs strained to keep the rhythm. His fingers dug into her tightly flexed buttocks as he forced her to move with him.

She suddenly became silent as her vaginal muscles constricted around him and he had to force his cock into her tight pussy, each time he pulled out a bit having to shove into her harder, make room, pushing to go deeper, but she clamped down harder, almost painfully. Her body became stiff and a stream of ejaculate squirted from her, the stream rising and falling as he thrust into her until she pushed him out of her and the stream erupted onto his chest and stomach. He held her up as she came, watching the steady stream, his red strained cock pointing at her narrowed opening.

When the gush of liquid started to subside he rammed his erection back into her, her vagina still tight but his drenched cock slid into the hilt and she squealed as the head of his dick hit her deep and his hips slapped into her pelvis. He laid her hips down on the mattress, her butt hanging off the edge, slid his hands up her thighs to her knees, and placed her legs on his shoulders. He pushed the button to raise the lift a bit, then leaned over her, placing his hands on the leg rests, and began thrusting into her in long, hard, fast strokes.

His hips and scrotum smacked against her butt and hips loudly. Her vaginal opening squished around his thrusting shaft. She was so tight and wet he could feel he was going to come very soon. He plunged into her faster, urging himself on, wanting to come inside her, wanting to fill her, spread his semen into her.

Her legs shook on his shoulders, jostled by his thrusting, her boots shaking in the air. Her hands grasped at the edge of the mattress, trying to hold herself still for him, her body becoming slack as her orgasm faded. He huffed for breath and dripped sweat onto her stomach as he moved in and out of her, taking long strokes, enthralled in the feel of her soaking wet pussy enclosed around him.

He looked down between her legs, his forehead brushing against the wall, watching her thighs shake as his shaft emerged from her, the head almost coming out then sliding into her in loud wet squishing smacks. He thought of holding her neck earlier, of sitting beside her as her body moved by the force of the men on the other side of the wall, of how she took each of them one after the other until they were all spent, of how she looked at him, trusting him, knowing he knew what was best for her, for everyone, and then he jammed into her hard as his body constricted sending a stream of his semen into her, making him grit his teeth and cry out.

He barely pulled back then slammed into her again, his cock spurting into her in a constant flow. She felt his seed pouring into her and found enough energy to pull herself against him, urging him inside of her, to come in her deeply, to fill her again. His penis squished and strained inside of her, his thrusts becoming smaller and harder, still coming in one long stream that felt like it was being pulled from him as much as ejaculating from him.

She pressed her knees into the sides of his head gently like she was imploring him to send his seed into her deeper and he shoved into her again and again until he finally had to stop, gasping for breath and unsteady on his feet, his hands on the leg rests, holding him up. His cock still twitched and surged inside of her as she constricted and loosened around him, milking him.

The doctor stood still for a short while, feeling the last of his semen dribble from his penis into his patient, then touched his cheek to her leg, tired and drained. She rubbed her leg against his cheek and sighed contentedly through the curtain. Reluctantly, he stepped back from her, his softened penis slipping from her. Semen dripped from her spread opening and he quickly raised the leg rests, placing her legs on them to keep her legs high in the air and her hips turned up.

Then, he slowly walked away, feeling so sweaty and tired he just wanted to shower and lay down, but knew he couldn't. He forced himself to towel off, knowing he would still smell like sweat and sex, but couldn't do anything about it. He cleaned off as much as he could then dressed quickly, looking at her the entire time, her legs in the air, his sperm somewhere inside of her, searching.

He got himself as put together as he could and went to the patient room to see how she was doing. She was laying limp on the bed, her eyes closed, looking like she was napping. He sat beside her and held her hand in his lap. She stirred and looked at him, smiling.

"You did wonderfully," he said.

"Thank you, doctor," she said, then perked up a bit, "Do you think it worked?"

"We'll know soon," he said, "But you gave it the best chance you could. You gave it the best anyone could."

He looked into her eyes and she smiled at him, squeezing his hand. Suddenly feeling uncomfortable, still wondering if she knew that had been him at the end, he stood up, placing her hand on her chest.

"I need you to just rest here for a bit longer," he said. "I'll go get your husband and he can sit here with you."

He left the room and went to the insemination volunteer waiting room. Everyone had left but George, who was freshly showered and changed, waiting. Dr. Cox took him to his wife and then walked back to his office, to leave the two of them alone and get away from them to be alone to think.

In his office he checked his appointments and messages. He was startled to see that Linda Foster had made another appointment for next month. He sat back in his chair and remembered how she had responded to him at the interview the day before, how she had questioned him, disrespected him. He smiled to himself. He couldn't wait to see her again now. She would understand him. She would respect him.

1...345678