Primal Urges Ch. 03

Story Info
Tomas takes Candace home.
3.4k words
4.57
57.3k
29

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeLina
FaeLina
219 Followers

"Where exactly is your home?" Candace inquired, chewing her lower lip a little nervously. Part of her wondered why she was going with him so easily instead of fighting for her freedom. But a little niggling voice deep inside her chimed up then. She could never outrun him in his own forest. It didn't matter how well she knew the path back out of it. And if she did run, he could always call the police on her for trespassing. This would just lead to her being arrested; resulting in the loss of her freedom still.

She also didn't have much to go back to. Her parents were happy with their own lives, and her job was about as dull and dreary as one could imagine. Even her roommate wouldn't mind if she just disappeared.

Then, that little voice added another reason, one that made her flush hard with embarrassment, and some anticipation. If the past night and morning were any indication, she would not be spending her confinement alone and bored. In fact, the time would pass most pleasurably; most likely fulfilling any fantasies that she might have.

When he arched a brow at her blush, she ducked her head, steering her thoughts down a more... well not so much innocent as less naughty. He just chuckled and offered her his arm, completely unaware or uncaring of his still nude status. She laughed and took his arm, casting her silvery-gray gaze down his body in appreciation. It was by far the sexiest body she had ever seen.

"You will see little Candace. It's not far from here in fact," he assured her, leading her into what she had previously thought was impenetrable forest. But, as soon as he neared the wall of trees and bushes, they almost seemed to shift away from him to let him through, a small little path there. She gaped in surprise and looked around, brow furrowing a bit. "Oh, it's not magic, just perception. The path it there if you know where to look," Tomas said, reading the expression on her face almost perfectly.

She was so delicious. Every thought was written plainly on her face for him to read if he only took the few seconds to read it. She blushed again and nodded, once again biting the perfection of her lower lip in that habit he was finding more and more endearing and sexy as time went on. But, as much as he wanted to keep his gaze on hers, he needed to concentrate on the surrounding forest so he didn't lose his way. Even after living here for so long, he still got lost. Which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, because that meant others got lost just as easily.

Taking care, he led her through one of the more clear paths to his hidden home. The last thing he wanted was for her to fall and hurt herself. But he made sure to take the path at a brisk pace, making her almost run to keep up with him. He did not want her changing her mind on him halfway there.

Before long, his little cabin was peeking through the ring of trees surrounding it and he breathed a sigh of relief. He was almost to his safe spot, his sanctuary. Now, if she showed signs of wanting to run, he could keep her safely in his grasp and discard the idea of taking her back to the city. It would be just as easy for her to send a letter, or call, to let people know she was going away. And mere child's play to send for the few things she just couldn't live without. In fact, that idea sounded more and more tempting to him as he opened the heavy wooden front door and stepped into the darkness within.

Candace paused a moment on the threshold, her hand falling from arm as she looked around. 'What am I doing?' she thought. 'Can I really step into these walls, take that one step towards becoming this man's plaything, his...cumslut?' Even as she blushed at the still new word crossing her mind, she decided, yes, she could.

The mere thought of being at the beck and call of some strange man struck a chord deep in her core. It rang of fulfilling a need she didn't even know she had; a need to be taken, used, and fucked over and over again because that's what he wanted. And, that was what she wanted, she finally admitted to herself as she took that step, stepping from bright sunlight to darkness.

Tomas watched her as she stood just inside the door, blinking owlishly as she let her eyes adjust to the dimness of his home. He had seen the internal battle she had fought. And he had prepared himself for her to turn and run. Just the thought of chasing her, catching her and bringing her back to punish her for running had him starting to harden again.

Taking a deep breath, he fought to control his body's desires and instead retreated to the smaller room that he slept in to retrieve some clothes. Despite his forced sequestering in this forest, he had most of the modern conveniences in this cabin, including electricity, phone, and even television.

And because of that, he was able to keep up with modern news and styles, allowing him to dress in a pair of cotton shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt, instead of the clothing of the 17th century that had been the norm before he had been changed. Running a brush through his thick, unkempt hair, he tried to make it look presentable before returning to the only other room of the cabin.

"Oh, wow," Candace breathed, staring at him. She had finally been able to make her way to a large overstuffed chair and was perched on the edge of the seat, as if ready to run. Now, she stared up at him, openly admiring his change of appearance. The thin material of his shirt showed off the muscled width of his chest and shoulders without appearing too tight or obscene, while his shorts made his legs look...well, yummier. The definite bulge at the front of his shorts made her mouth go dry. Even soft, he was larger then all of then men she'd ever seen. Tomas chuckled and watched her, raising one brow at her avid perusal of his body.

"Ready? Or, we could just stay here, send for your stuff...you can call those you need to," he suggested, more then half hoping she would say yes. He was terrified that once she got back to the safety of the city, she would come back to her senses and slam the door in his face. He also wanted nothing more then lead her into his bedroom and make love to her on the large bed in there.

She hesitated, her teeth worrying her lower lip as she considered the new idea. Going back home was a second chance to rethink all this. To get out of the memorizing quality of the forest and his gaze and get her head back on straight. But she also knew what would happen if she did that. 'I'll lose my nerve, I'll tell him to go to hell. I'll go back to being mousey, prim little Candace who everyone makes fun of. And I don't want to go back to that,' she thought.

She wanted this, to be here, to not get her wits about her for at least awhile longer. And with this in mind, she stood and tugged her tank top over her head in one swift move. Shaking her hair back into place, she walked towards him, her eyes traveling down his body then back up to rest on his handsome chiseled features. "Let's do that. Wouldn't want you to think I'm trying to run away and someone possibly finding out," she murmured, her voice acquiring a husky quality.

His eyes widened at her words before he grinned and relaxed. She wanted to be his captive; she wanted it so bad she was writing the script herself, despite how her words were counter to what her body and actions was saying.

"Oh no, that would not be a smart idea," he agreed, playing along with her as he fixed his green eyes on her large bare breasts. The pink tips were already hard, begging for his touch and kiss as she let her fingers brush over them. He growled, his cock lengthening and thickening, pushing against the zipper of his shorts painfully.

Candace shivered at the growl and her fingers pinched one nipple as she stepped closer, standing in front of him; waiting. What she was waiting for, she didn't know, but she knew she had to wait for him to take the next step. "Kneel," he said simply. Instantly, she knelt, feeling her body thrill at the command as much as the feel of kneeling submissively at his feet. Dropping her hands to her lap waistband, she toyed with the button of her skirt.

Tomas nearly came right then and there at the erotic picture she made. She knelt in front of him, half naked, her gaze lowered. Her thighs pressed tightly together, her head bowed, long chocolaty tresses falling to swirl around her hips. Her arms pressing her breasts together, creating an impressive cleavage he couldn't keep his eyes off of as she couldn't help but shift a little under his intense gaze.

Her subtle movements caused her breasts to shake enticingly and he growled under his breath. She raised her eyes to look at him, as her thighs spread a little, one hand stealing under her skirt. He could see her fingers moving slowly under the skirt; easily, he pictured her slim ivory fingers sliding through dripping pink folds, over her clit then thrusting inside her tight little hole. A sudden desire to see her playing just like that made him reach down and tear off her skirt, the beast inside him roaring happily.

She gasped and fell back at the swift rough move. Her legs opened wide for stability and her hands flew back to try and catch herself and he was treated to the sight of her beautiful cunt open and glistening with need. He grinned, the curve of his lips almost malicious and he dropped onto the couch behind him, but a few inches away and watched her face fill with color. When she moved to close her legs, he growled warningly, "Don't," causing her to instantly freeze. "Show me how you play with yourself Candace. Take that hand and show me how you like to be touched," he ordered.

Fear filled her at his words and she shook her head. "I c-can't do that Tomas. Please d-don't m-m-make me," she stammered, tears welling up in her eyes. But his eyes narrowed; the warm green turning hard and cold within seconds. Fear at displeasing him filled her now and she closed her eyes and sobbed softly as one hand slipped down her body. Twisting a little, she tried to angle her body away, so she would have the illusion of privacy if he couldn't see every little thing. But his foot on her exposed folds stilled her, making her open her eyes again.

"I want to see it Candace. Now, do as I say," he said calmly. He took his foot away, watching the tears rolling down her cheeks as she nodded. He felt almost bad for making her do this, but at the same time, he couldn't remember ever wanting something more. And the fact that she was drenched with her juices told him she wanted it too. Even if she didn't want to admit it to herself.

Slowly, her hand slid over her stomach, trying to prolong the moment when she'd be playing with herself in front of someone. It was different before; she didn't know she was being watched. Now, she couldn't pretend he wasn't there, not with the way his gaze seemed to burn into her and she could hear his breathing starting to quicken as her fingers brushed the top of her mound.

Whimpering softly, she closed her eyes again and let her head fall back, concentrating all of her attention on her body. One finger slid through her surprisingly soaked folds, lightly brushing over her clit. The lighting bolt of pleasure made her jump and she felt herself starting to relax as she did it again. Two other fingers held her folds open to give her more room and she moaned softly before plunging her middle finger into her tight entrance. Crying out softly, she lifted her hips, wanting to feel it deeper.

His groan, soft as it was, let her know that he was enjoying the show. Opening her eyes a little, she watched his face as she withdrew her finger and drew it in a little circle over her clit before sliding it back in. He was leaning forward, eyes riveted to her pussy and the expression on his face made her squirm. Leaning back, she brought her other hand into play, using it to hold herself wide open to his gaze and letting her use two fingers to fill her aching hole. Spreading them wide, she rubbed her thumb over her clit, angling her hand up to give him a good view deep inside her. "So...good," she murmured, feeling her climax starting to build.

Tomas grunted softly, one of his hands undoing his shorts to free his pulsing cock from the painful confines. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight of her finger fucking herself for him. Her legs were spread wide open now and she had three fingers buried as deep as she could get them; and to his delighted surprise, she was brushing her pinky over the tight rosebud of her ass. Her hips danced against her hand and she whimpered with each thrust, her voice taking a higher tone as she closer and closer to the edge of her orgasm.

Grinning, he slipped off the couch and knelt between her spread legs, waiting for her to be right there before pulling her hands away. Candace cried out, her eyes flying open as she tugged her hands, trying to free them. "Please...I was so close. Pleas...let me go," she cried out, her hips dancing, twisting, and turning; trying to find something to give her the friction she needed.

"No my beautiful cumslut. You will not cum unless I give you permission to," he said softly. "Is that clear?" She stared blankly up at him before she frowned and shook her head.

"That's not fair...I need to cum, and I want to cum..." she said, her eyes showing the fire inside her as she tried once more to free her hands. His gaze narrowed and he growled displeasure at her fight. Shifting both her slim wrists to one hand, the other going to his shorts and pushing them down. Taking his hard cock into his hand, he brushed the head over her folds, back and forth, a few times, coating it in her slippery juices. "Yessss," she hissed, lifting her hips up, her legs spreading wide in preparation.

Grinning evilly, he sank half his cock into her, making her moan in pleasure. But before she could cum, he pulled out and lowered the head of his cock, pressing it firmly against her ass. Instantly, she froze, shaking her head as she stared up at him in fear. "No...not there..." she started as she felt him start to push against her steadily. "Please...I've never had a guy there."

Tomas grinned wider at the thought of being the first to take her lovely ass. Her words only propelled him to push harder and faster instead of stopping. Slowly, grudgingly, despite her attempts to keep him out, her ass started to open around his insistent pressure. Before much longer, the head of his 9 inch cock was buried securely in her tightest hole. Pausing, he gave her time to adjust, watching her face to see when the lines of pain faded before thrusting again, this time not going as slow and gentle.

In one thrust, he was halfway inside her, causing her to scream softly. "You will learn to listen to me cumslut," he hissed through clenched teeth as he pulled back almost all the way and thrust again, this time not stopping until his balls were pressed firmly against the curves of her ass.

Tears were rolling down Candace's cheek by this time and she shook her head back and forth, horrified. He still held her wrists, keeping her hands pinned over her head as he proceeded to rape her ass with long slow deep strokes. But, his words slowly sunk in, making her realize that she had brought this on herself with her denial of his order and she sobbed harder. What did she get herself into?

But, as he kept up his slow steady rhythm, the pain in her ass faded, to be replaced with the familiar pleasure of having something buried deep in her most taboo of holes. And to her surprise, she was still on the edge of what was sure to be a mind blowing orgasm. In fact, she was getting closer and closer with each thrust. Startled, she rocked her hips a little with him, only to feel the painful cramping pushing her higher.

Tomas's eyes widened as he felt her start to push back. She was actually starting to like it. He had hoped she would, especially after seeing the things she had done to her ass over the past year. But he didn't think she would respond this soon. Grinning ferally, he started to thrust harder, faster and deeper, no longer being gentle, but giving into his own baser needs and desires.

With each slam home, he felt her juices spatter over his stomach and he ground his hips in a small circle, grinding into her exposed clit. Before long, he had her pushing up to meet each thrust, panting as her orgasm neared her again. "Remember cumslut..." he warned, pulling back, almost completely out of her and pausing. "You have to ask nicely if you want to cum."

She whimpered, looking up at him pleadingly. Candace had to cum so badly it was painful. But she couldn't ask him to let her cum, it was too embarrassing. He just stared down at her, his face an impassive mask, not moving, or saying anything else. Finally, giving in, she whispered, "Please, let me cum, I need to cum so badly."

"Please what?" Tomas heard himself ask. Her eyes widened and she licked her lips fearfully.

"Please Tomas?" she asked, hoping that was the answer. But when he still didn't move, she paled. A sudden thought and memory of one of the titles her roommate, Susan's ex-boyfriend had insisted Susan use came to mind. Surely he didn't want her to call him that... But, when he just looked down at her, with one brow arched, she whimpered. She had to try it... "Please...Master," she murmured softly, her face blushing bright red, "please, can I cum?"

Tomas felt the beast inside him murr happily at the title and he smiled down at her. "Good girl Candace. For the future, it will be, Please Master, can this cumslut cum, is that clear?" he said, startling even himself. She blushed even harder and nodded once. Grinning wider, he thrust back inside her tight little ass and murmured into her ear, nibbling the lobe as he did, "Cum my cumslut. Cum while I fuck your ass."

She moaned loudly and arched up against him, her body almost instantly tensing as she did as he commanded. And when her ass tightened almost painfully around his cock, he couldn't hold back his own climax. Shot after shot of thick white jets of cum bathed her bowels, forcing their way past her tight ring, making her feel each one rise up along the whole thirteen inches buried inside her. The unique feel and heat of it soon had her cumming harder then she ever had before, her body writhing and arching up under his, screams echoing throughout the small cabin.

Finally, he collapsed against her, his face buried in her neck. She was still convulsing around his cock, keeping him hard and his hips moving, even though she had passed out from the relentless pleasure. Grinning happily to himself, he slowly pulled out of her ass and stood up. Looking down at her, he nodded once. She would definitely do to keep him and his wolf happy. Scooping her up in his arms, he took her to his bedroom and tucked her securely into his king-sized bed.

FaeLina
FaeLina
219 Followers