Primal Urges Ch. 05

Story Info
Tomas and Candace reach an understanding.
3k words
4.63
36k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeLina
FaeLina
218 Followers

Tomas walked slowly back home right before dawn, his handsome features etched with frustration and fatigue. It had taken every ounce of will to keep the wolf far away from the cabin during moonrise. And he very nearly hadn't made it on more than one occasion. The beast had been eager for its mate. The need that had engulfed it had been stronger than the bloodlust he usually fought. He had finally solved the problem by jumping into a deep stone gully that was impossible to jump out of. The paws that he was cursed with in the beastly form made climbing vertical stone walls nearly impossible; not that he hadn't tried. It was only at moonset that he was able to climb out, using human hands and feet to find almost nonexistent crevices.

Now, all he wanted to do was get home, eat, and spend time with the lovely Candace. He knew he was being selfish for keeping her with him, especially with the danger he put her in with every full moon, but he couldn't resist her. He had been so lonely for so long, and she was like a breath of fresh air. A smile curved his lips at the thought of her at home waiting for him.

The smile stayed until he had made it the half mile he had left to get back home. And it widened when he walked into his home and found her, curled around his pillow, in his bed. She was wearing only the sheet around her slim body, the cotton hugging her curves lovingly. Her long chocolate curls were tousled around her head, some streaming out over the white covers and pillow, a few tendrils fallen over her beautiful face. Breathless, Tomas watched her sleeping, awed by her. "An angel," he whispered softly, "sent to save me."

Candace stirred at his voice, rolling onto her back. One hand rolled with her, coming to rest on her tiny waist, emphasizing the swell of her full breasts under the sheet. The other stretched towards him, as if imploring him to join her. He stilled, torn between wanting to join her and wanting to continue watching her. Finally, his body's fatigue decided him and he shed his clothes while walking towards the large bed. Carefully, his slid onto the empty half, not wanting to wake her. She only murmured sleepily and rolled into his body, her warmth instantly seeping into his chilled body. Tomas smiled again, a smile of contentment as he wrapped his arms around her protectively and pulled her closer, letting sleep overcome him.

Hours later, Candace woke slowly, her groggy mind computing the fact that she wasn't at home in her own bed. Freezing in place, she tried not to panic and to remember details. But for the life of her, she couldn't remember where; until the warmth under her cheek and the heavy weight around her shoulders brought her back to awareness. Holding her breath, she looked up at Tomas, wondering if she had woken him. But, to her relief, he stayed asleep, looking completely exhausted. This worked perfectly with her plan to change his opinion of her. Carefully, she sat up, slipping out from under his arm, the sheet pooling around her waist. Blushing, she snatched up a spare pillow, using it to cover her bare breasts.

'Come on Candace, grow some balls,' she thought to herself, feeling her courage start to falter now that the moment was at hand. Holding out one shaking hand, she went to pull the sheet down. But, she paused, right before she grabbed the sheet. She couldn't do it. Despite all her planning last night and her resolve to do this, she just couldn't do it. Dropping her hand back into her lap, she buried her face into the pillow she was holding, smothering a growl of frustration. Then, a soft sound and movement next to her made her go still, her heart pounding in her chest.

Lifting her head slowly, she watched as Tomas started to wake up. He moaned in complaint as he twisted and stretched, obviously fighting it. One hand, the one that had been wrapped around her, started to search across the covers for something. And with a start, she realized it was looking for her. Candace's eyes widened and she realized that it was now or never. She had to do it before he realized she wasn't lying beside him and woke up completely.

Tugging the sheet down his body, she took in the sight of his body being revealed inch by inch. He was already hard and throbbing, his cock lying flat against his stomach and twitching from time to time. Nervously, she moistened her lower lip with the tip of her tongue and grabbed that large cock, feeling it jump at her touch. Dropping the pillow to the side, she rose up on her knees and swung her leg over his hips. Then, straddling him, she started to slide her hand up and down his cock, making sure he was almost awake before positioning it at her wet entrance. Rocking her hips a little, she stroked the head through her pussy lips, coating it in her juices. She was rewarded with the sight of groggy green eyes watching her and a throaty groan.

"Mmm, Candace, what a way to wake up," Tomas murmured, trying to thrust up inside her. But, to his surprise, and growing frustration, she moved with him, keeping him exactly where he was. "Stop teasing me," he growled, moving to grab her hips. Only to have his hands slapped smartly and her to grin a coy little grin he had never seen before.

"Nuh uh Tomas. None of that now. I want this to be a fun time for both of us, give and take on both sides, understand?" she murmured softly, sliding down the tiniest bit, so he could feel her tight little pussy starting to split around the sensitive head of his cock. He groaned, trying once more to grab her hips and finish the thrust. But she pouted and pulled up, moving as if to swing off of him. "I said none of that Tomas. I want us to do this together, not you to do it to me," she said, looking so hurt he felt his own heart aching in sympathy.

"Fine, you little cock tease, we'll do it your way," he relented, pulling her into his arms and feathering little kisses around her face. "But you better hurry up, cause you're killing me here," he murmured, rolling so she was back on top of him. She just giggled and reached down to place him back at her entrance. Then, slowly, agonizingly, she slid down, feeling him fill her so perfectly, so fully that it almost made her weep with the pleasure. He grabbed fistfuls of bedding to keep from grabbing her and taking over, enjoying the look on her face too much to stop her, even though it was agony to let her continue at the slow pace. He thought he was going to die with need for her; but oh, what a way to die.

Finally, her hips settled against his and she looked down at him, her gray eyes wide in surprised pleasure. "I have something to admit," she whispered conspiratorially, keeping still over him. At his raised eyebrow, she blushed and covered her face with both hands before continuing, "I've never done it like this before."

"Oh, pet...just ride me like you did that log the other day. Do what feels right to you," he said, feeling his heart swell again with that nameless emotion. Gathering her to his chest, he took the time to kiss her deeply and thoroughly, his hips rocking against her helplessly. She slid both hands through his hair and kissed him back as she moved with him, slowly at first, but soon gaining more and more speed. Before long, she was pushing up again and riding him. He watched her enjoy his body, with her hips moving hard and insistently against his, her hands caressing his chest. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the enticing picture she made; her head was thrown back, her large breasts pushed up and together by her arms and the bounce of her curls as she rode him, searching for her own pleasure. Her cheeks were flushed with color, her rosy lips parted as little gasping moans were pushed out of her with each thrust down.

She rode him almost like a pro, rolling her hips in tight little circles, changing the angle of her hips, and the tempo so she could feel him hitting all of her tight walls before she finally settled on one. The tension in her body built and built until he knew she was close to cumming on him and that's when he let himself go. Leaning up, he caught one nipple in his mouth, suckling hungrily as his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her down hard and fast onto his cock. Moments later, she erupted around and over him, her walls tightening and clenching around his cock as her scream of completion rang throughout the cabin. He followed seconds behind her, erupting deep inside her, loving the feel of her milking his cock dry of every drop of cum.

She collapsed against him, her hips still rocking a little even as she snuggled into him. Tomas cradled her close, still sucking on her breast as he leaned back into the pillows. She was practically purring in contentment, that little coy grin back on her lips. He just chuckled and let her breast go to brush his lips over her temple fondly. "That was wonderful," he whispered into her ear just before sleep overcame him again. Candace chuckled softly at his snores, slowly lifting up off his body. She couldn't help the whimper that escaped her as she was left achingly empty when she finally felt him fall out of her. She almost maneuvered him back inside her, loving the feeling too much. But a quick glance at the bedside clock rid her of that idea. It was almost noon, and she had some more things she wanted to read on that shelf, before he woke back up and caught her.

So, after grabbing another of his shirts and slipping it on, she walked back out to the living room. And as their combined cum started to slide out of her folds and onto her thighs, she paused. Reaching down, she scooped some of it up, rubbing it between her fingers, exploring the creamy thick texture of it. Slowly, her fingers traveled up to her mouth and she flicked her tongue out to taste just a little of it. To her surprise, it wasn't as bad as she thought. It was salty, tangy and sweet, all at the same time. Sucking one finger into her mouth, she continued over to the bookcase, her gaze scanning the titles. There had to be something in here that explained his previous behavior and roughness with her. And as she looked, she cleaned the rest of her fingers off, almost relishing the taste of sex on her tongue, the heady eroticism of it making her lightheaded. Without realizing it, her fingers went back to her dripping pussy, until all the cum was gone, in her mouth. And it was when her fingers encountered just her own slick juices, she found the book. It was tucked off to the middle, a nondescript volume no thicker then her thumb. Pulling it out, she glanced at the title. "Dark Submission," she read aloud, feeling her cheeks flame with color. Excitement and a little trepidation blossomed in her chest as she made her way back to what she now considered her chair, curling up in it much the same as she had last night. With a deep calming breath, she opened the book and started to read.

She paused three chapters in, staring up at the wall blankly, her mind trying to wrap around anyone wanting to put themselves in such a base position voluntarily. Though, she could definitely see the attraction of it. When Tomas made her submit to him during sex, she loved every second of it. But she just couldn't see herself doing it all the time. Her pride just wouldn't allow that, the idea already raising the proverbial hackles. Chewing on a thumbnail, she set the book aside and went to the kitchen to prepare a meal for herself, giving her mind more time to adjust to the idea. A year ago, she would have never even thought such a thing existed, and yet, here she was considering if she could even do it! It was enough to make her a little nervous. Her life was rearranging and shifting and she didn't know what to do about it yet.

Taking her eggs and toast back to the chair, she regarded the book, wondering if she should continue reading it. The draw of it was powerful, her curiosity compelling her to pick it up and turn the page for chapter four, even as she slowly ate her meal. This one dealt with a Mistress, a female dominant. And as she read over the tender, but strict care of the domme's pet, she found another question rising in her subconscious. Could she do that? Could she tell someone what to do, how to dress, how to act, how to cum, and when to cum? To have that much power over someone was....enticing. Just thinking about it was making her wet and aching with need. As much as the idea of Tomas doing it to her; maybe even more...

A slight noise made her look up and she grinned sheepishly at the sleep tousled center of her fantasies. She held up the book a little and tried to explain casually, "Just wanted something to read." He looked the book over, easily seeing which one it was and he laughed softly. His face was both knowing and pleased at the same time, and her cheeks filled with color. "I wanted to learn," she added, dropping her grey gaze a little.

"That is fine little pet. You are welcome to read anything you like on my shelves. Does it intrigue you?" he asked, coming closer and taking the book from her to see where she was at. At her silent nod, he arched a brow. "Which part?" She squirmed a bit under his gaze and tried to think about to answer.

"Both...I think. I couldn't do the submission thing completely. And I've never been a m-m-mistress," her tongue stumbled over the word, making her blush deepen. "But, it sounds so...hot," she finished lamely, looking at her hands, which were twisting together nervously in her lap.

"Hmm...and who would you want to dominate? Me?" he asked, wondering if his beast would allow that. He doubted it and to his relief, she shook her head emphatically. "Another man?" he prodded. She hesitated, and then shook her head again. "A girl?" he asked, surprised. Another, longer hesitation, and then came a small nod, barely perceptible, even to his keen gaze. He groaned at the idea of her with another woman and had to shift to keep himself comfortable in his jeans. "Have you ever been with another girl?" he couldn't help but ask. A shake of her head and he groaned, a mixture of disappointment and arousal. If only he could watch her lose that virginity with a girl, with him watching. But, that would never happen. Not here, not the way he was; he just couldn't risk another innocent person's safety to satisfy his own desires. Despite how much his hard cock told him too. As it was, he shouldn't even be keeping Candace anymore.

Candace watched him through her lashes, reading his face as easily as the print in the book. He wanted her to be with another woman as badly as he wanted his next breath. But he didn't see how they could do that. Not with her as his captive and him being a werewolf. She found her respect for him rising at his reluctance to hurt or endanger another woman. Even as her pussy throbbed at the idea of it all. Frowning, she pushed the thought down deep, burying it as she stood and took her dishes back to the kitchen, washing them quickly in the sink. Then, nerving herself, she turned to face him, her little prepared speech in her mind as she moistened her nerves-dry lips. "I want us to start over Tomas. I don't want to be your cumslut. I want to be your lover. If I must stay here, I want to be happy with everything. Including myself and our sex life. I just can't see myself being happy with the role you've put me into. It's just not me, not really," she said, hoping her voice sounded more confident then she felt.

He just stared at her, then down at the book in his hand, then back at her. Then, he grinned and tossed the book aside and walked over to her, pulling her into his arms. "I think we can try that love. Especially if it means you wake me up more often like you did this morning. Though, I can't promise my wolf won't take over and try to put you back into that role from time to time," he warned, looking down into her beautiful face.

"I don't mind if it's once in a while Tomas," she admitted, blushing hard. She expected more of a struggle from him, but he didn't seem to care at all. Her heart leaped in joy and she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, coaxing a muffled moan of surprise from him. He kissed her back, feasting on the sweetness of her lips and her open desire for him. Maybe things would work out after all...

*

(Sorry for the short length, more to come soon! Please vote and leave me a comment! I love to hear from you guys)

FaeLina
FaeLina
218 Followers