Primal Urges Erupt

Story Info
Frank is trapped in basement with daughter & friend.
13.1k words
4.45
983.7k
495
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
670 Followers

Suggestion to Readers :

If anyone is interested in seeing a visual, this story was inspired by issue #26 of STUFF magazine. Look at the inside article about the two cover models. Especially their attire.

* * * * *

The earthquake lasted several minutes. That was all the time that was needed to bring down most of the houses in the neighborhood. Almost every other home was reduced to ruble.

When the shaking started, Frank was up on a ladder painting his house. The vibrations almost knocked him over. He was a very muscular man and was able to hold himself in place against the house as the ladder teetered and swayed along the gutters of the roof. Being a fireman had its advantages and staying steady on a ladder during duress was more of an instinct than anything else. He simply put the insides of his soles against the rails of the ladder and loosened his grip. He slid down the ladder in one quick swoosh and landed on his feet. As he ran for the door of his house, the ladder crashed to the ground.

Normally, running into a house during an earthquake was a bad idea, and Frank knew it. But his daughter Mia was inside. She was up on the second floor with her best friend Chyler. Chyler had spent the night with Mia, as she did every Friday night. It was still pretty early in the morning and they were both most likely still asleep. Luckily Frank's wife was out of town on business, so he didn't have to worry about her.

Frank tried to open the door, but the earthquake wedged the door in its frame. He kicked it and it flew off its hinges into the living room. Quickly he bounded up the two flights of stairs and ran down the hallway to Mia's bedroom.

"Mia!" Frank shouted.

The floor vibrated under his feet as he neared her door. Suddenly her door swung open and Frank skidded to a halt. His breath caught in his throat as he saw Mia standing in the doorway. Mia's big blue eyes were as wide as they could get. Her mouth was agape and she just stood there staring at her Dad staring back at her.

Frank's stomach churned uncontrollably and he became light headed. Mia was still wearing her nighttime apparel. First off, Mia's body had hardly any body fat. She had a petite little figure for an eighteen-year-old senior in high school. Her attire was obviously something that her and Chyler had designed together. Her firm, tiny legs were covered in a white see-through fishnet stocking with tiny flower designs. She wore low riding, pink, and cotton panties over the stockings. Her entire smooth and flat stomach was completely bare all the way up to the bottom of her pointy breasts. They peeked out the bottom of a roughly cut matching pink baby-tee that displayed her little nipples for Frank to see. Frank was speechless as his eyes came up from the bottom of her small tits to her long black hair.

"Daddy?" Mia said in a babyish voice. The fright from the earthquake was evident in here baby blue eyes.

Finally the words came back to him. "Mia, it's an earthquake. Where's Chyler? We have to get out of the house!"

"Oh God," she said startled. Mia swerved around to her bedroom, giving Frank a sideways view of Mia's tight little stomach. Her hands were holding the sides of the doorframe and her back was now to her Dad. Frank's breathing was becoming unbearably heavy as his eyes glued to MIAs round heart-shaped ass clad in those pink cotton panties.

Mia shouted down to the floor, "Chyler! Wake up! It's an earthquake!"

Frank ran up and stood behind his daughter. Unconsciously his hands clasped the sides of Mia's quivering stomach and he pressed his body up against hers. The earth shook again and her hands slid up the doorframe and her feet slid apart. Frank accidentally pressed his tightening groin into Mia's panty covered ass.

Mia gasped at the earth shaking and didn't notice her Dad's closeness, "Uhhh--Chyler, Wake up!"

Frank's heart beat fast as he looked over Mia's shoulder onto the floor. Again his heart skipped a beat at what he saw. Rousing from sleep, Chyler's equally stunning body rolled out of the sleeping bag and stretched out her arms and legs. She yawned and brushed her long brunette hair out of her face. Frank's grip on Mia's sides tensed. His fingers pressed into hw. Rousing from sleep, Chyler's equally stunning body rolled out of the sleeping bag and stretched out her arms and legs. She yawne and brushed her long brunette hair out of her face. Frank's grip on Mia's sides tensed. His fingers pressed into hw. Rousing from sleep, Chyler's equally stunning body rolled out of the sleeping bag and stretched out her arms and legs. She yawneand brushed her long brunette hair out of her face. Frank's grip on Mia's sides tensed. His fingers pressed into hw. Rousing from sleep, Chyler's equally stunning body rolled out of the sleeping bag and stretched out her arms and legs. She yawneer head back to the door. Her long brown hair whipped around her shoulders and her suddenly frightened eyes locked on her friend Mia and her father in the doorway. She also just noticed the floor beneath her was not entirely stable. In a blink of an eye, Chyler was utterly awake and scared to death.

"Oh fuck me!" Chyler shouted at the predicament.

Frank squeezed Mia's sides again and dug his tented jeans into his daughters behind at Chyler's loud and sudden statement.

Chyler stood up and started running towards Mia and Frank. Her attire was no better than Mia's when it came to content. Her long tanned legs were bare. She wore white boxer briefs that wrapped deliciously around her upper thighs. Her stomach was also bare all the way up to the bottom of her handful-sized tits. She wore a see-through white tank top that was cut just below her firm mounds. They jiggled slightly as she ran smack dab into Mia. She wrapped her arms around both Mia and Frank and pulled herself into them, inadvertently pressing Mia's ass and Frank's jeans together. Chyler's head went over Mia's shoulder and she cried out into Frank's shoulder. Frank's eyes rolled into the back of his head as the sensations from Mia's ass and Chyler's hands pulling on his back. Her fingernails digging through his tee shirt.

Chyler was crying, "Oh God, oh God, we're gonna die..."

Mia was balling through her chattering teeth. She was moaning and whining incoherently, not able to say anything.

Frank's hands slipped from Mia's sides onto Chyler. He gripped the sides of her stomach the same as he did to Mia. He jolted slightly as the cold of her skin shot through his palms and into his nervous system.

Chyler's tear streaked face looked up at Frank, "I don't wanna die Mr. Pearce!"

"I know," Frank said reassuringly. "Let’s get out of the house--quick!"

Arguing with his own head, Frank let go of Chyler's tight belly and slipped his hands across Mia's and down to his sides. He tore himself away from his position behind his daughter and pulled the girls arms down the hallway. When he got to the first flight of stairs, he forced Chyler to take the lead. She started down in front of him and Frank lightly patted her on her bottom to let her know he was right behind her. Then he looked back up to Mia.

Mia just stood there helplessly. Her arms down at her sides and eyes in a trance due to the fright she was experiencing.

"Mia, come on!" Frank shouted. The pictures on the walls began falling off crashing to the ground. The pictures on the staircase crashed sending shards of glass all over the carpet.

Frank tugged on Mia's arm, but she just stood there.

"Mia!"

Mia tugged back then pointed to her feet.

"Daddy, the glass! I'm barefoot. I'll cut myself!" She pleaded as tears dripped from her cheeks onto her pink baby-tee. The moisture matted her shirt to her skin.

Frank didn't want his daughter's feet to get cut to shreds, so he did the first thing he could think of. He was a few steps down, while Mia was on the top step. He turned to face her. He placed her arms around his shoulders and she leaned over placing her head over his shoulder. He reached behind her, running his hands up along her fishnet legs. Gripping the back of her thighs he lifted Mia up into his arms, her legs wrapping around his torso. Quickly he turned and bounded down the stairs, his hands clasped to each cheek of her spread and clenching ass. He turned to the second flight of stairs. Chyler was at the bottom looking up with a look of terror on her face.

Frank bounded down to the scantily clad brunette teen.

"What is it Chyler?!"

She pointed to the doorway to which Frank had kicked in the door. A portion of the ceiling had caved in over it, blocking the entrance. There was no way any of them were going to make it out that way.

Suddenly the floor shook again.

"Ekkk!" Chyler squeaked stumbled forward into a wall. Frank also lost balance. He squeezed harder on Mia's bottom and tried desperately to regain his footing. Mia's grip on her Dad's shoulders tightened and she bit into his shoulder.

"Ahh!" Frank shouted at the sudden bite from his daughter. He then fell forward into the wall next to Chyler, pressing Mia into it. His knees were slightly bent, so he pressed upwards with his legs. This action put pressure on his erection as it moved up into Mia's panty clad pussy. She quivered in his arms as his groin shoved her up along the wall. The movement caused her bare skin to squeak against the paint on the wall.

Frank's head was reeling with all sorts of emotions. Fright, worry, and utter pleasure as he felt Mia's small tits rub into his chest. And also a little bit of guilt for enjoying it so much. He breathed heavy into Mia's neck as the earthquake kept up its constant tremors. He looked over to the side to see Chyler leaned back against the wall next to them. Her eyes were closed and she too was breathing heavily. Her chest heaved up and down exceedingly faster by the second. One of her hands on her belly and the other on her sternum, possibly for yoga-type help.

Chyler whispered to herself, "I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die..."

Frank's hands were massaging Mia's cheeks with each breath from Chyler's lips as he watched her tits move up and down, up and down. He watched her transfixed with urges cascading through his body, like a man possessed. Suddenly he saw something in the corner of his eye. The basement door.

"Chyler, follow me!" Frank yelled to the girl and turned from the wall and carried Mia to the basement stairs. He released one of Mia's ass cheeks, swung the door open, and returned his hand to her firm body.

Chyler followed urgently.

Mia snapped her head up when she saw where they were going, "Wait! Daddy! We can't go into the basement! We need to get out into the open!"

Frank ran a hand up her back; up the back of her cut pink baby-tee and rested it there between her shoulder blades. The warmth from her skin radiated down his forearm, up through his shoulder, and down to his erection.

Mia leaned back against her Dad's hand like the back of a chair and looked into his eyes.

Frank looked at her, "It's okay! The basement's a bomb shelter remember? We can't get out! The best chance we got to survive this is if we go down there! It should stay standing no matter what happens!"

Mia said, "But there's no windows!"

Frank said, "There's food, water, and a bathroom!" We should be okay!"

Without arguing any further, Frank returned his hand back to her ass and bounded down the stairs with Chyler close behind. Just as they made it down to the bottom, the house above them made an awful noise. The sound of wood and plaster breaking apart. The sound of furniture being crushed underneath support beams.

Frank carried his daughter to the corner of the room and sat back against the wall with Mia still in his lap. The door to the basement suddenly filled in with ceiling and walls, dust and mortar filled the opening and it suddenly became dark in the basement. Frank reached for a box next to him and pulled out his shelter kit. He turned on the flashlight and pointed it at the basement doorway. Pieces of ceiling were sliding down the stairs.

He felt something touching his arm and he directed the flashlight to his left. The smoothest, tannest teenage leg came into view only three inches from his eyes. It was Chyler standing up against the wall beside him. His eyes traveled up her thigh, to the boxer briefs, up along the side of her well-defined abs, up her white tank and to her closed eyes. She was still whispering and panting to herself.

Frank released a hand from Mia and gently slid it up the back of Chyler's bare thigh, over her ass, and up to the small of her back. There he left it there until she finally opened her teary eyes and looked down at him.

"Oh God, Mr. Pearce...I don't wanna die..." Chyler trailed off.

Frank rubbed her sweaty back in little circles and shook his head. He looked deep into her large brown eyes and said, "You're gonna be okay. Just sit down beside me. You'll be okay Chyler."

Chyler's legs began to buckle. Her tears were still coming in streams.

"I want my Daddy..." Chyler sobbed down at Frank.

Frank's groin swelled again at the sound of Chyler saying Daddy. His erection swelled up in between Mia's legs, her head buried in her Dad's neck and her knees on either side of her Dad's thighs. Frank's hands were in the most ideal of places. His right hand clasped and massaged his steaming daughter's butt cheek, and his left hand rubbed and massaged the small of Chyler's smoldering back.

Frank stared up at Chyler intently, "Come here."

Her legs finally gave way and Chyler slid against the wall, down next to Frank. His hand following all the way down. He pulled Mia's ass to the right so she only straddled one of his legs. Chyler mirrored her friend and straddled Frank's other leg and scooted up into him. She buried her face into the other side of Frank's neck.

The earthquake trembling was calming down now. It was slight tremor now and the basement was holding underneath the rest of the house that had collapsed on top of them.

As the tremor slowed, Frank slid his left hand down Chyler's sweaty back onto her ass and squeezed her the same as he squeezed Mia. His breaths were staggered as he pulled the two delicious teenage girls into his body. His fingers gripped and squeezed their round asses tightly as their sobbing continued into his neck. Their hands rested against his chest and their knees squeezed his thighs firmly.

"Oooohhhh..." Frank let out as he leaned his head back against the concrete wall of the basement. He felt his cock straining against the confines of jeans as his daughter and her friend's knees occasionally knocked into it.

Soon the tremors had ceased and Frank found that the two girls had fallen asleep in this position, having cried themselves to sleep in his arms. He would've fallen asleep too, but the feeling of these two teenage bombshells' asses in the palms of his hands was driving him insane. Sleep would not come easily, especially when he let his hands roam around their bodies. He couldn't help it. He had to do it. His impulses were getting way too intense to control.

Frank awoke some hours later. He supposed he was more tired than he originally thought, he didn’t remember falling asleep. His eyes opened slowly he glanced around the basement, making a mental checklist of what was there. First thing he noticed was the fact that there was a dim light illuminating the room. Looking up the stairs he saw cracks of daylight shooting through the ruble. He also assessed that there was no way they’d be going out through that way until someone dug them out. Against the wall were boxes of nonperishable foods that he had stored down here several months ago. After the terrorist attacks, he got caught up in the war propaganda and got a little paranoid. It was a good thing he did. There were also twenty gallons of water. He stored a battery-powered radio, five flashlights, candles, and a cell phone. Also there was a tiny bathroom, with only a toilet and a small sink. He doubted that it worked after the earthquake.

“Hmmmm…” Chyler moaned in her sleep. This jolted Frank when he suddenly remembered who was with him. After all three of them had fallen asleep, they had shifted into different positions on the floor. His heart started beating at a furious pace when he realized his position. Chyler was lying on her side facing away from him, and he was spooned right up behind her. Her boxer brief covered butt was snuggled right up against his stirring groin. Frank gulped hard when he realized his free arm was draped over her, his open palm resting on her warm belly.

Frank felt something on his leg. Turning his head he saw that his baby girl, Mia, was spooned up against him, her leg up on top of his thigh. This was what she used to do when she slept in her parents bed when she was a kid. The only difference now was Frank was having lustful feelings for her.

Mia hummed in her sleep as she moved slightly, her leg rubbed up thigh and rested on his hip. Frank felt her face bury itself in his back.

‘Holy shit!’ Frank thought. Here he was, the center of a high school girl sandwich. And the two slices of white bread were his daughter and her best friend. The thought made him salivate. He was hungry now, but not for food. His cock started to swell and it pressed through his jeans into Chyler’s behind.

“Hmmmm…” Chyler moaned softly. Frank’s hand tensed and applied pressure to her soft belly. As gently as he could he pulled her body into his, wincing as her ass pushed against his straining zipper. His hand started to explore her skin, making circles on her stomach, moving up to the bottom of her tits, then sliding down to elastic waist of her boxer briefs.

‘Oh shit…what am I doing?’ Frank thought as his fingers trembled at the waist of her underwear. ‘I should be trying to get us out of here.’ But his urge was winning the debate against his brain. Carefully, his fingers slipped under the waist and moved down between Chyler’s legs. Without thinking about it, his pelvis began to dry hump the girl’s tight little ass. Pushing into her with slow and soft strokes. His jeans hurt the head of his cock as it tried desperately to break free. His fingers pushed down into her skin like molding clay. The sensations of dry humping young Chyler and feeling down the trail to her hole was causing Frank to become light headed. He continued regardless.

His fingers were meticulous. As they rubbed down, Frank expected to encounter her pubic hair, but was pleasantly shocked when suddenly his fingers encountered the smooth lips of her pussy. Frank exhaled deeply. Her tiny lips were as smooth as silk. ‘Oh God, her pussy feels tiny.’ As he thought this he ran a finger from the bottom of her lips up to the top, putting a little pressure so he finger dragged slightly between her lips.

Chyler moaned again silently and Frank froze. After about thirty seconds of staying completely still, Frank was certain she was still out. So he used his whole hand and slowly started to rub the outside of her pussy. He didn’t want to wake her, so he took his time. He took great effort not too be rough in his rubbing, because if Chyler woke to find what he was doing to her…Frank didn’t even want to think about the consequences. He was surprised at himself for doing this anyhow. God knows how Chyler would react. He knew one thing for certain. He wanted this experience to last as long as possible. Who knows how many opportunities like this would come along in his life? Probably none.

As his groin continued it’s slow and deliberate humping of little Chyler’s ass, Frank suddenly noticed that Mia’s leg was rubbing in rhythm with him. He turned his head back slightly. ‘No, still asleep.’ Mia’s head was still shoved into her Dad’s back, but her leg seemed to have a mind of it’s own. The white see-through stocking was sliding up and down Frank’s thigh with each hump of his hips.

ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
670 Followers