Prime Time Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
Young guy discovers an Oasis of Pleasure in the Desert.
8.3k words
4.39
56.6k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers

Story One: Desert Oasis

Whoever said older women make the best lovers, definitely knew what they were talking about. Case in point: I recently discovered the pleasures of an older woman and ever since my "conversion" I have never looked back.

It all began with me about two years ago. I was 34 at the time had been dispatched by the large Chicago architecture firm I worked with to consult on the design phase of a large retail and residential development project that was being proposed in Tucson Arizona metropolitan area.

My part of the project was supposed to last any where from 16-24 weeks but would in reality last almost 30. Seeing that sometimes these kinds of projects lasted longer than expected I made arrangements with my younger sister to live at my house, seeing that she was just getting started and needed a place to stay.

I left Chicago in mid April wearing long sleeves and a light weight jacket and by the time I reached Phoenix that evening I had shed my jacket and rolled up my sleeves. I checked out my yellow Nissan Xterra from the rental car agency the company had arranged me to have and drove to the nice but modest 2 bedroom apartment the company had put me up in for the duration of the visit.

I grabbed a good night's sleep and reported for work the next morning. This would be when would first meet the mature vixen who would slowly seduce me, lure me into her web of carnal pleasures and teach me sensual secrets that no younger woman could even begin to fathom.

Her name was Brenda and she was a sensual and seductive 48 year old blonde temptress with the body and looks of a women maybe her late 30's at most. Standing about 5'8" tall with short sandy brownish-blonde hair, she measured 36C-24-34 and had the body of a goddess which was perfectly toned and any woman would give her soul to possess.

That morning when I arrived at the office building was like any other except for it was warmer than I had expected. I was used to 50's being the high this time of the year and here it was almost 70 degrees at 9:00 in the morning.

The first people I met was the project manager named Steve Wilson and the owner of the design firm Mr. Frank Douglas. Mr. Douglas was mot all what I expected for an executive to be. Instead of the "stuff-shirt, strictly business and nothing but by the book" types I had been used to, Mr. Douglas was quite the opposite. He was laid back and what you would almost call a "good ole boy" but in a good way in that he actually had a personality and was well liked.

The next person I would meet was Brenda and when I set eyes on her I was captivated by her. She looked at me and instantly I knew there was an attraction there but she had a way to keep it fairly well hidden.

All through the initial staff meeting I could tell she was checking me out and sensed an air of sensuality about her and she was definitely sending out signals to me enticing me into her web of carnal pleasures.

We broke from the meeting and as we shook hands, Brenda's touch was "electric" and she smiled in the way that she was more than interested and when she said with a professional yet sensual tone "I can't wait to work more closely with you," I knew she was meaning more than just the project.

It would be about 6-8 weeks before Brenda and I would have our first time alone together and for the next ten weeks we would spend late nights together and towards the completion of the project on the final weekend we would spend late into a Saturday afternoon until it would be finally done.

During the ten weeks of our "late night sessions," Brenda would "let her hair down" so to speak and this was when I really got to know the real her. She would dress seductively yet professional yet she would be anything but professional in her personality. This was the time when she would cut up and show her true colors.

The third night we were together she asked me if I was married and revealed that even though she was married, it was pretty much a marriage in name only. Her husband was some old fogie who wasn't interested in sex any more and basically he could care less what Brenda did. He had his life and she had hers.

Brenda also told me that she had her own place down here and she had herself transferred from her office in Southern California and that she was happy that she only had to make the trip back maybe only once every three months to check in with home office but other than that she lived at her nice condo.

The first time in which we would move closer intimately happened during one of the twelve week late night sessions. It was like the fourth week in and it was on a Wednesday and we had been working making preparations to give to one of the client's representiatives who was supposed to have shown up around 7 P.M. but who would end up being over an hour and a half late.

While we were waiting for him we had decided to order out and had just finished eating when Brenda took off her jacket and said with a soft moan "You know what, I could use a good neck and backrub right now."

Taking her cue, I came around behind her and began massaging her shoulders and neck

"Mmmmm that feels so good sweetie," she said with a soft moan not thinking anything about it. "Keep it up."

As I continued to rub and massage her neck and shoulders, I moved down her back as she laid her head down on the desk with her head on top of her arms.

"Lower sweetie," she purred contently "Mmmmm yes that is so good."

Without thinking, she raised back up and leaned back so that her head was now against my chest. She looked up into my eyes and I knew she had that "Take me I am yours look" in her eyes and she put her hand on my face and we knew what the other wanted.

However, fate would not allow us to proceed but would make us wait because just as our lips were about to meet, the phone rang and jarred us back into reality. It was security calling saying that the client rep had arrived and was coming up to receive the preliminary budget reports and design specs.

Needless to say we, were disheartened but we made the best of it. We both were hoping that the client would leave as soon as he/she came but it turned out he was one of those "nerdy" types of people who insisted that we go over everything and seeing it was almost another hour before he left that pretty much had spoiled the mood for Brenda and me.

Not only had his arrival spoiled the mood, but it was his insistence that we all walk down to the car together as he wanted to try to make small talk. He was a little geeky man who wore black horn rimmed glasses and I guess he had no other life outside his work and tried his best to fit in. Being polite, we talked with him and finally we were rid of him but by this time, we were all tired and Brenda and I had no opportunity to pick up where we left off.

Not knowing what to think about the possible awkwardness I didn't plan to say much and kind of expected Brenda to act as nothing had happened between us but I would get a pleasant surprise when I finally saw her the next morning.

"Good morning sweetie," she softly whispered in my ear and as she checked to see if no one was looking she softly kissed me on the lips and said with a smile" This is for last night."

Over the next six weeks plans had changed in that we still did late night sessions together but they were no longer just the two of us. Things shifted and the late night sessions would involve many people and we would hardly have any time alone together because they kept us running constantly.

However, Brenda much to my pleasant surprise kept her feelings known to me yet in subtle ways. She sent me cards and letters letting me know she was thinking of me and always signed them "With lust and Love, B."

She even sent me a single red rose to me however she signed it "Your loving secret admirer" and it happened that one of my co-workers saw it and kidded me about having a secret admirer but when I saw Brenda I knew it was her and I just responded to my co-worker and said "Yeah can't wait to meet her," and went on as I smiled at Brenda.

During this time Brenda would also ramp up her affections for me and made no secret that she wanted to "know me in the Biblical sense." One day she left a 10"x13"manilla clasp envelope in my office mailbox and a smaller envelope attached to it which read "Open first."

Inside the envelope she wrote her usual letter that she was thinking about me and as the letter closed she put a PS which read "Oh yeah sweetie, you may want to wait and open the attached envelope when you are alone," so I put it under all my stuff in my briefcase.

It wasn't until 11:30 that night when I got home to my apartment when I would have a chance to open it. I opened the clasps and inside was a letter and some pictures. The letter read " L-___-S-T,.... It's just not the same with out "U" and underneath it was written "Wishing you were here to pass the lonely nights with. Thinking of you with Love and Lust, B"

Inside were photos that had been obviously taken by a digital camera and printed out on 5x7 paper. These photos were various seductive poses of Brenda in some of her most revealing lingerie and a couple which were of her totally naked.

One pose had her on her hands and knees on the bed, others had her laid out on the bed in different positions some with lingerie and one without but seductively covered by a blanket. The last pose was an 8x10 of her side ways naked one hand covering her breasts and the other her pussy.

It was obvious what Brenda wanted and couldn't wait until a break in the case so I could let her know how much I wanted to fuck her as well.

Fate would finally smile on us the last weekend. We had been working to almost 3 am in the morning that Friday night and we were the last in the office but seeing that we were tired and itching to get this over we both agreed to come back in the morning and put the finishing touches on it and take it to the printer final copies to be ready for Monday's big presentation.

We grabbed about 4 hours of shut eye and returned to the office shortly before 7:30. Our model layout of the overall development project which had been constructed by others on the design team had just been delivered to us and I was just taking the cover off of it and marveling over it when Brenda walked in.

Seeing that we were the only two left to work on this and pretty much everyone else was waiting on our final presentation before Monday everyone else had knocked off for the weekend.

Brenda dressed in a way that I had not seen her before. She came in "casual" in that she was wearing a low cut v-neck sleeveless tank top which was ribbed but you could definitely see her nipples through it and it was evident that she wasn't wearing a bra.

That wasn't the only provocative aspect of Brenda's outfit. She also had on a short light blue light weight denim skirt that hugged every curve of her ass and gave a marvelous glimpse of her nicely trimmed brownish blonde pussy. She would also be wearing sandals and was carried a bottle of Champagne so we could celebrate when we had finished everything.

We worked like bees for about 4 hours putting the finishing touches on everything from the multimedia slide show presentation, to making sure it worked properly and all proofreading it and the reports for errors and correcting them. Finally at about a quarter of two we had finished everything and the printer had arrived and delivered the final reports he had picked up only hours earlier and had every thing laid just so for Monday morning.

Not wanting to jinx anything we locked the conference room and grabbed the bottle of wine and went down to Brenda's office suite and locked the door.

Brenda popped the cork on the bottle and poured it out in the glasses she had brought with her We lifted our glass and toasted "Success" as we clinked our glasses together and drunk.

However for fun we decided to cross arms and drink that way as we stood close together each giving the other the drink. As I gave my glass to her it spilled and poured on her shirt but she just said "Oh what the hell," and went on.

We collapsed on the sofa as we sat side by side and Brenda said with an exhilarated tone "By God we did it."

"Amen sister," I replied as we gave each other a high five and as we were coming down from our euphoric high from having finished the project that is when fate smiled and the mood shifted to one of more intimacy.

"I gotta an idea sweetie," Brenda said with a sudden smile.

"What's that," I replied.

"Lets celebrate," she said as she sat up. "Let me show you everything that I have been wanting to show you ever since you got here We will start with dinner my treat then who knows from there"

"Sounds good," I replied and with that we sat back on the sofa and drunk some more Champagne.

"Mmmmm, you know what I could really use now honey," Brenda said with a lustful moan.

"What's that sugar," I replied.

"I could use another one of your magic fingers back rubs," she said with a sultry voice laying back on the couch.

"Well I'm game" I replied "but you know what happened last time," I added with a smile.

"Who's to say that's all bad," Brenda said with a soft lustful moan. "Anyway no one's here and the office door is locked."

"What are we waiting for," I replied and with that we got down to business.

Brenda laid herself out on her desk as she took her top off. I crawled on top of her and began to massage her back and shoulders.

"Oh baby you're so fucking good," she purred as she turned her head to the side. "Lower baby. Do my entire body," and with that she reached back and unbuttoned her skirt, letting it fall to the side of the desk on to the floor.

I made my way down her back past her butt to her legs and massaged her feet. She crooned with delight as my magic fingers worked there charm.

After I had done her feet, Brenda turned over on her back. Her inviting body called to me and I knew what she was hinting at and proceeded to satisfy her wonton desires.

I made my way up the inside of her calves and thighs not only with my hands but with my mouth as I kissed and nibbled the insides of the thighs.

"Mmmmm yes baby," she softly purred "Don't forget my sweet kitty. She is starving for some attention."

I reached my way to her warm pink inviting pussy and I inhaled her musky feminine scent. I softly placed my mouth on her pussy lips and gently kissed it.

Her womanhood was even sweeter than I imagined and I wasted no time in going down on her and eating her out like a starving mad man who hadn't seen food in ages.

"Oh god yes," Brenda lustfully moaned as she raised her body up grabbed my short brown hair and held my head there as she grinded her pussy against my face.

I could feel Brenda's pussy quiver and I knew it wasn't going to be long until I made her climax and sure enough within a mater of seconds Brenda's pussy began streaming it sweet creamy nectar forth like a fountain.

"Don't stop baby," Brenda moaned. "Make me cum again and again" and with that I spent the next 15 minutes going down on her using my tongue like a little cock and my fingers to bring her off to orgasm after orgasm..

After Brenda was more than satisfied, she raised up and kissed me and said "Oh baby, I don't know where you learned it but that is the best damn head job a man has ever given me"

I told her that when I was in college one of my girl friends at the time had taught me how to eat pussy and Brenda with a naughty smile said "Damn I would love to have known her."

"Now its my turn to return the favor sweetie" Brenda said as she sat on the edge of the desk. "Sit down her in my chair and let Brenda show you how an older woman can rock your world and I promise you once you experience it, you won't never want anything else"

Brenda unbuckled my belt, unfastened, unzipped and pulled both my jeans and underwear completely off exposing my pulsating throbbing 8 inch cock. Taking it in her soft capable hands, she gently and lovingly gave me the best fucking blow job I had ever had in my life.

Putting her tongue at the edge of my helmet, she ran her tongue around the head of my cock then licked up and down the shaft as she played with my balls. At the same time she would stroke my cock to get it harder and harder.

I was so overcome by the feeling my head began to swim and I could feel my cock fill up with cum. Brenda sensing that I was on the verge of coming did something that I didn't know why at first she did but looking back I can understand why she did what she did.

Brenda took my cock and squeezed it so that only a slight dribble of cum came out of my cock and she licked it up with her tongue and just smiled. Then she went all the way down on my cock and sucked me dry like a vacuum cleaner.

She sucked on my cock until I spewed my load and much to my surprise she drank it all down and didn't miss a drop. Most ladies I had been with would have gagged at the prospect of drinking down cum but Brenda revealed her motto as she said with a lustful devilish grin "Good girls suck but bad girls swallow".

It turns out that underneath that prim and proper professional businesswoman exterior, beat the heart of a trashy slut. Brenda would do things to my cock that you only thought a cheap two dollar whore would do but it didn't matter. Besides, I like my women a little trashy.

After she had cleaned all the cum from my cock she played with my balls some more and stroked my cock until I was good and hard again. Standing up she said with a husky sultry voice "Now cums the part I have been waiting for, to feel your massive tool deep inside my box as I ride you like the trashy little whore that I really am."

Without wasting any time, Brenda pulled of the yellow t-shirt I had been wearing and sat in my lap facing me and went all the way down on my cock with her tight pussy. I had imagined what this would feel like but mere words fail to even begin to describe the pleasures that I felt as her warm velvety pussy enveloped my cock while she slowly rode me.

Try to imagine if you will, 1000's of little satiny velvet fingers caressing the sides of your cock as the gently massage your manhood. The finest silk money could buy would feel like course sandpaper compared to the softness of her luscious sugar walls.

As we fucked we began to French kiss. Our tongues probed each other's mouths Brenda allowed me to suck on her tits as she continued to ride me.

I pulled her close to me as our hot sticky sweaty naked bodies rubbed together. During this time I sucked on her breasts. She just moaned with a breathy lustful voice saying "Oh yes baby let mommy nurse you."

I could feel my cum begin swelling up in my cock and I knew it wasn't going to be long until I exploded my load. I let Brenda know I was going to cum and she continued to ride me like it was no big deal and we continued until I spunked my massive load deep into her pussy.

"Oh baby you don't know how long I have waited for this," Brenda crooned

Brenda did something that took me by surprise in that she did something I would have never imagined She crawled on top of her desk on all fours and said with a lustful tone "Take me doggie style here on the desk"

With that invitation I wasted no time in thrusting my still hard cock into her pussy and slouching down on top of her as we proceeded to make it on her desk.

"Oh yes Dave" she moaned. "Make me your hot little slut."

It was that hot animalistic sex. We were fucking like two wild dogs in heat, Brenda on her hands and knees and me slouched over her body pounding her like a jack hammer.

As Brenda's next orgasm coursed through her body, she dropped to her elbows and grabbed the sides of the desk with her hands, She then arched her back and gasped for breath as the orgasm reached its peak and she climaxed flooding my cock with her sweet sticky cream.

JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers