Prime Time Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

Juanita moved a little further up my body and we kissed deeply before she rolled off and snuggled in against me.

“I’ve been well and truly fucked by a wonderful man and I feel happier tonight than I have for years. Thank you, sleep well lover boy.”

“Goodnight naughty girl, sweet sexy dreams.”

Juanita was still sound asleep when I awoke the next morning so after using the toilet I crept out to the kitchen and put on a fresh brew of coffee. I stood looking out of the kitchen window at the view of the city as my mind wondered about the amazing little lady who had suddenly come into my life. My reverie was suddenly interrupted by a loud scream of ‘Nooooooooo’ from the bedroom.

I ran quickly through the apartment to find Juanita sitting on the edge of the bed panting hard with a hand against her chest.

“What’s the matter?” I asked as I sat beside the worried looking little lady.

“Oh Ron, I woke up and for a few seconds thought you had gone.” Juanita shuddered and then giggled. “Then I saw your clothes on the floor and realised you were still here. I just got a fright that’s all.”

“Hey it’s ok baby.” I replied as I hugged her to me. “You can’t get rid of me that easily.” I paused and continued. “Besides I still owe you a spanking.”

Juanita shivered. “Oh I hope I can stand it.”

“If it starts getting too much you say the safe word amber and I’ll ease off, say red and I’ll stop immediately, ok?

“That’s a relief lover man, I know I can trust you. Can I smell coffee?”

“Yep, should be just about brewed.”

“Great, I’ll be there in a minute.” Juanita kissed my cheek and ran into the bathroom.

I returned to the kitchen and poured two mugs of coffee. Juanita joined me and we stood with an arm around each other sipping the coffee as we gazed out the kitchen window.

“I hope that nobody can see in here.” I enquired.

“He he,” Juanita giggled. “No, we are safe, the reflective film keeps prying eyes out, I tested it before I signed the lease.”

“Just as well after last night.” I laughed. “We don’t want our photos in the press with my head between your legs.”

Juanita laughed and we reminisced about our wonderful evening as we finished the coffee. I placed the empty mugs in the sink then suddenly grabbed Juanita and lifted her onto the kitchen bench beside the sink. She grinned as I stood between her wide spread legs and we kissed passionately as I hugged the sexy little lady to me. Juanita moaned and leant back as I kissed slowly down her neck to her lovely little breasts. I placed my lips around a nipple, sucking gently on the hard little teat as Juanita wriggled on the bench. I had a sudden idea and Juanita looked surprised as I let go and walked over to the refrigerator. I found an ice cube in the freezer and walked back to my bemused lover.

“Oh GOD!” Juanita yelped as I placed the ice cube directly on a nipple.

I rubbed the ice in circles around both breasts with emphasis on the hard little nipples. Juanita was moaning loudly from the new sensations and her eyes opened wider as I slid the cube lower, over her navel to her pussy where I pushed it into her slit.

“Arrrrggggghhhhhh! Shhhhiiiiiiit!”

I pushed the cube deep into Juanita’s vagina and quickly placed my mouth against her labia. Juanita started shaking as I tongued and slurped at the cold juices dripping from her slit. I wrapped my arms around my sexy lover and concentrated my efforts on her clit. Naturally it wasn’t long before Juanita moaned loudly as the orgasm shuddered through her lovely figure. I looked up and grinned at my sexy lover as she shook her head from side to side in disbelief. I stood upright and we kissed deeply as Juanita tasted her love juices on my lips.

“Oh God, you’re amazing.” Juanita purred as I hugged her to me.

I just grinned and pulled her off the bench into my arms. Juanita’s slender figure looked like a teenager’s as I carried her back to her bedroom.

“My Nita has been a naughty girl.” I said as I sat on the bed still holding her in my arms. “Having sex in all these different positions, tsk, tsk.”

“Don’t forget I sucked your cock too.” Juanita giggled as she looked up at me from my lap.

“You know what happens to bad girls?” I asked as I tried unsuccessfully to keep a serious expression.

“I get spanked?” Juanita asked hopefully.

My reply was to turn my naughty girl over so she was lying across my thighs. I rubbed her lovely arse cheeks and Juanita moaned as I spread her legs wider apart.

“What are the safe words?” I asked as I stroked Juanita’s back.

“Ummmmm, harder and stop?” Juanita giggled.

The giggle turned to a cry of surprise as I gave her two smart smacks.

“Owwwwww! That stings.”

“Now miss smarty pants, what are the safe words?”

“Amber and red.” The cheekiness had suddenly gone from Juanita’s voice.

“That’s better naughty girl, you ready?” I said as I fondled her cheeks.

“Ready as I’ll ever be, not too hard Ronnie please.”

“Call me Ronnie again and I’ll use a strap on you.” I said with mock hostility.

“Ok. Ok, I’m sorry, I’ll never call you that again, I promise. Just get on with it please honey.”

I raised my hand and started to spank softly and slowly without any sting at all. Juanita did not know that spanking was new to me too but I could not deny the feeling of power as I held my lover over my lap. Juanita wriggled a little but was silent as I gently warmed her cheeks and upper thighs.

“Mmmmmmm I like this.” Juanita purred as I slowly increased the impact of the spanks on her tight little bum.

I could feel slight stinging each time my hand landed and Juanita’s ‘ouches’ and “oww’s” told me that the spanks were having the desired effect. I decided to test the waters and interspersed the occasional hard spank among the lighter ones. Each time the harder spank landed Juanita jumped in my lap and used language that she could never use on television. I grinned as the wonderful scent of a turned-on lady wafted to my nostrils. Each spank was fairly firm now and I could see Juanita ‘s white skin changing to a tinge of pink.

‘Spank’ - “Owwwww.”

‘Spank’ - “Yikes!”

‘Spank’ - “Oh God!”

Juanita’s legs were kicking and she was wriggling and jumping on my lap each time my hand landed on her lovely arse. My hand was stinging quite noticeably and I knew that her pink cheeks must have been stinging too.

‘Whack!’ - “Nooooooo!”

“You have been a naughty girl Nita!”

‘Whack!’ - “Stttttttoppp please!”

“And this spanking is long overdue.” I was really getting into the scene now.

‘Whack!’ - “Owwwwww!”

“I can see that will need regular spankings to bring you into line.”

‘Whack!’ - “Yaaaahhhhhhhh! No more please Ron.”

“It’s no good pleading Nita, you must take your punishment.”

‘Whack!’ - “Nooooooooo stop, please stop!”

I stopped, rubbed my hand over her warm arse cheeks and whispered, “The safe words will stop me, are you ok?”

“Oh God yes, keep going, I love it!” Juanita yelled.

My answer was a series of hard whacks that had Juanita bouncing vigorously on my lap and yelling loudly.

“It seems that you are enjoying this too much.” I said as I managed to reach over and grasp Juanita’s hairbrush from the bedside table. “Let’s see how you like this”.

‘Swat!’ - “Owwwwwwwww!!”

“A good dose of the hairbrush is what you need young lady”.

‘Swat!!’ - “Ohhhhhhhh nooooooo!”

“Your arse looks so good in its new pink colour.”

‘Whack, whack, whack!’ The hairbrush landed firmly three more times with stinging hits that had Juanita sobbing against the sheet.

“Amber, amber!”

I eased off a little and administered five more stinging whacks with the hairbrush. To my surprise Juanita’s body started to shake violently as if she was approaching orgasm. Hoping I was doing the right thing I turned the hairbrush over and rubbed the smooth handle against her pussy lips. All of Juanita’s muscles tensed and then my lover’s figure spasmed as a powerful orgasm swept through her body. I dropped the brush on the floor and held her shaking body tight on my lap as she moaned loud unintelligible sounds. I was absolutely amazed at the power of Juanita’s climax as waves of pleasure continued to flow through her perspiring body. As Juanita calmed a little I turned her over in my arms and eased her sore bottom slowly onto the sheets. My lover opened her eyes and looked at me in wonder as I lay down beside her as she continued to gasp air into her lungs.

“Wow, you are amazing.” We both said in unison, laughing at our mutual thought.

“I’ve read about orgasms from spanking but never expected it.” Juanita panted as she hesitantly touched her arse. “Oh it’s so hot.”

“So are you sexy Nita.” I said as I leant over and kissed her tenderly.

“Mmmmmm that’s nice.” Tears welled up again in Juanita’s eyes. “I can’t believe this is happening to me lover boy.”

“Don’t say that love, just accept that unusual circumstances brought us together,” I paused as I sought the right words. “And I hope that it’s for a long time.”

“Me too sweetie and I’ll try not to let work interfere too much.” Juanita smiled wistfully, “But I do have to go in before lunch, I have some more research to do on the drug scene and I’m reading the six o’clock news this weekend.”

“It’s only nine, plenty of time darling.”

“Yes there is and I want you inside me again, just let me rest a bit, ok?”

“I’m in your hands.” I replied with an evil grin as I cuddled closer to Juanita.

“Oh I want you in other places than my hands.” My lover giggled and then looked serious. “Can I ask you something?”

“Of course, what’s up?”

“Can I keep our friendship separate from work as much as possible? I know men get a kick out of being seen with someone famous, it’s great for their egos.” Juanita smiled up at me. “And I also know I can’t keep you secret, you only had to look at the faces in the restaurant last night. The gossip columns will soon have ‘who is the new man in Juanita Peters’ life?’ so be prepared for cameras and questions. Don’t think I won’t be proud to be seen with you, exactly the opposite. But for as long as possible can it just be you and I please?”

“Nita, don’t look so worried.” I said with a reassuring smile. “I love being with you but I know that one great night doesn’t make for a long term relationship. We’ve both been hurt in the past and I’m happy to take it slowly.” I laughed and grinned. “Having said that you’re going to have trouble getting rid of me, I’m having too much fun.”

Juanita rubbed her bottom again and grinned as she pushed herself off the sheet and knelt beside me. “Me too, can I suck your cock again please Sir?”

I collapsed back on the bed. “How can I refuse such a delightful request from the sexiest lady on television?”

“Do you really mean that?” Juanita questioned. “I’m the sexiest lady on TV?”

“By far sweet Nita, I worshipped you long before we met. You are a beautiful and sexy lady.”

“You are so good for me Ron.” Juanita smiled and then giggled, “Have you ever ummm, you know, have you ever, ummm, while thinking about me?”

“Got a stiffy? A hardon? Played with myself? Masturbated? Wanked?” I laughed at Juanita’s expression. “You say the word and I’ll tell you.”

“Pfffft!” Juanita stuck her tongue out at me and then burst into a fit of giggles. “Ok, you’ve quadrupled my sex positions so I’d better extend my language.” Juanita bent down and whispered in my ear. “Have you ever wanked while thinking about me.”

I nodded my reply, wondering where this was leading.

Juanita continued to whisper. “Hmmmmm, so tell me my sweet man, if I suck your cock and make it hard, can I put it in my cunt and ride you?”

“Juanita Peters! Such language! I am shocked, I can see you will need extra spankings!”

“Oh I sure hope so big boy.” Juanita’s tongue tickled in my ear. “This dirty talk has made your sexy girl so hot again, are you ready to go?”

“I’ll be starting without you if you don’t get a move on.”

“Mmmmm one day I’d like to watch you wank, while you watch me.” Juanita giggled as she leant over to the bedside table and grabbed a condom. “Man I’ll be glad when we can stop using these.”

“I’ll have blood test on Monday,” I said. “Come on baby, suck me hard.”

There was no hesitation this time as Juanita purred like a little kitten and kissed the head of my cock. She opened her mouth wide and took nearly all of my limp cock into her mouth. Our eyes met and I laughed as Juanita winked at me as she started to suck on my shaft. I relaxed as the blood started to flow through the veins in my cock making it enlarge in my lover’s mouth. Juanita adjusted her position to bob her head up and down and I blessed her short haircut as I watched my novice cock sucker in action. Naturally I was soon rock hard and I was sorely tempted to let Juanita continue until I came in her mouth.

But I remembered Juanita’s words of wanting to ride me so I tapped her shoulder and said, “That’s enough baby, time to climb on board.”

Juanita raised her head and nodded at me before licking and kissing the shiny knob of my cock. After rolling on the condom she scrambled into position with her feet straddling my hips, squatting with her pussy directly over my cock. Juanita’s shining eyes looked directly into mine as she reached down and grasped hold of my cock. My sexy lover groaned as she lowered her body and guided my cock into her tight little pussy. Wonderful sensations flowed through my body as I watched my cock slowly disappear from my sight.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh daaaarrrrrrling!” Juanita moaned as she sat with my cock fully inserted in her vagina.

I reached out and caressed Juanita’s hard nipples with the palms of my hands then I squeezed my fingers into her firm little breasts. I had never seen a sexier sight; Juanita had her eyes closed as she started to sway on my cock. Amazing sensual sensations were flooding from my cock through my body as my sexy lover rocked gently for several minutes. Almost imperceptibly Juanita started to move up and down on my cock and my hips automatically thrust up to meet her downward movements. Soon Juanita was bouncing up and down on my cock and we were both perspiring as our orgasms rapidly approached. Juanita had her eyes shut tightly and she was shouting almost unintelligible sounds with each thrust of my hips. With my hands gripping the sheet I held on as long as possible but the tightness of Juanita’s pussy accelerated my inevitable climax. Almost immediately Juanita shrieked as her another powerful orgasm shuddered through her glowing figure. Her back arched then she collapsed down onto my chest, gulping in air as waves of pleasure continued to flow through her body. For some minutes Juanita and I lay in silence as we slowly regained our breath. I stroked her back and waited for my sexy lover to speak.

Juanita finally raised her head, looked at me and said, “Wow.”

“A TV journalist with a one word sentence, that’s a first.” I replied with a grin.

“Another first for me?” Juanita giggled as she moved higher on my chest and kissed me. “Maybe it is, but it sure sums up that fuck.”

“It sure does baby,” I said as we kissed again. “Pity you have to go to work.”

“It’s part of my life Ron, and I hope that you are too.” Juanita said in a serious tone.

“Oh I am for sure,” I said hurriedly. “I just want to spend the rest of the day with you, that’s all.”

“How about lunch tomorrow?” Juanita suggested. “Do you know a quiet pub anywhere?”

“Yes I do, about an hour from town, but don’t you have to work?”

“Yes lover, but as long as I’m at work by four o’clock I’ll be fine. Could I leave my car at your place in the morning and we go for lunch?”

“Of course honey.” I replied with a smile. ”Now how about a shower before you go to work?”

“Mmmmmm that sounds nice.” Juanita said as she rolled off my chest onto the bed. “I certainly need to freshen up after last night and this morning.”

I bounced off the bed and Nita screamed with delight as I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. We laughingly enjoyed a fun filled shower as we thoroughly washed each other’s bodies. After towelling each other dry I left to dress while Juanita used the electric drier on her hair.

Juanita returned to the bedroom and I watched the sexy little lady as she opened her undies drawer.

“Look at all the red and black.” I commented as I finished buttoning my shirt.

“My favourite football team.” Juanita grinned as she slipped into a small black bra.

“The Bombers? Mine too, do you ever have time to go to a match?”

“Oh yes, I go whenever I can, the station has a one of those super boxes, food and drink laid on. Would you like to come with me sometime?”

I grinned at Juanita as she pulled on a black thong. “Nita my sweet,” I said with an evil laugh, “I want to cum with you every chance we get, and the football too.”

“Naughty boy.” Juanita giggled. “Maybe tomorrow after lunch?” She walked over to the robe and selected a floral dress. “I want to get to know you intimately Ron, both emotionally and physically, I’m praying that you are the missing link in my life.”

“I hope so too Nita.” I said as I finished dressing. “I’ll be doing my best to make our times together as happy as possible.”

Juanita walked over to me and turned her back enabling me to zip her dress. I kissed her neck and she moaned as I wrapped my arms around her.

“No, no Ron, I have to go, can I phone you tonight after work? It won’t be until after eleven.”

“Call me anytime you like sweetie.” I said as I reluctantly released my sexy lover from my arms.

“Will you be watching the news tonight?” Juanita asked as she collected her phone and bag.

“Is the Pope Catholic?”

“Ok, I’ll tap my watch at the end of the bulletin, that means I’m thinking of you lover.”

“Wow, a secret signal just for me, I’m honoured.” I chuckled as I followed Juanita to the living room where I collected my jacket and tie.

As we waited for the elevator Juanita looked up at me and said with a grin, “What a night of firsts for me, I loved sucking your cock.”

“It’s yours to suck whenever you want.”

“In the elevator?” Juanita giggled.

“Naughty girl, somehow I think your reputation would suffer if we got caught.” I laughed.

“Oh yes, I didn’t think of that, ah here it is.”

We stepped into the elevator and hugged and kissed as we were transported down to the basement car park. We walked hand in hand over to Juanita’s black Jaguar and kissed once more.

“Thanks so much Ron, I had a great time.” Juanita said as tears welled in her eyes.

“Hey, no crying, happy times for both of us, ok?”

“They’re happy tears baby.” Juanita sniffed as she hopped into the car, shut the door and opened the driver’s electric window. “Phone you tonight, love you, bye.”

I stood open mouthed as Juanita laughed, started her car and drove off towards the exit. After driving about fifty meters she stopped the car and reversed back to where I was still standing, amazed by my new lover’s last parting words.

Juanita stopped next to me, poked out her tongue and said, “Shut your mouth my love, the wind might change.”

I was left laughing as the Jaguar accelerated away with Juanita waving out the window. I drove my car to the car park exit, stopped at the small pay office and handed my ticket to the attendant.

“That’s ok Mr. Williams,” The attendant said with a wink. “Ms. Peters has taken care of your payment.”

“She has? Well thanks very much, have a good day.”

I drove home with a big smile on my face, stopping at a florist along the way to send a large bunch of flowers to Juanita at the television station. That afternoon I spent a few hours tidying and cleaning my small house so it would be presentable to Juanita the next day. At five to six I was sitting in front of the television ready to watch the news report. Juanita looked beautiful as she read the bulletin in her usual faultless fashion; it was almost as if she had an aura that only I could see. At the end of the news she said ‘good evening’ smiled at me and tapped her watch in the pre-arranged signal. I watched Channel Eight all evening so that I wouldn’t miss the hourly news updates. I was in bed at eleven waiting impatiently for the promised call and jumped when the phone rang.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers