Primed

Story Info
What would he do for her to let him cum?
4.7k words
4.26
33.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bob? Bob? are you OK?"

I was jolted back to reality by the guy sitting next to me at the meeting we were attending.

"Man, pal, it looked like you were about a million miles away."

Where I had actually been was in a daze wondering what the young woman making the presentation I was supposed to be listening to looked like naked. I was in terrible shape because I had not gotten my rocks off for nearly two weeks.

The whole thing was my wife's fault. She told me she had something "very interesting" up her sleeve for me in the fooling around department, and she wanted me to be good and ready -- "primed" was the word she used. So without realizing how hard it would be, I agreed to her moratorium on sex for the next 14 days.

"I'm serious," she had said, "I mean you can't jerk off or anything. The only ways it's OK for you to have an orgasm is if you get raped or have a wet dream."

I hadn't had one of those since I was a teenager, but as the appointed time finally approached, I thought the latter option was a distinct possibility. All I could think about was sex. Even girls like the one giving the presentation that weren't my type looked terrific. And I was walking around with a virtually a constant hard-on. I gave up going to the gym days ago because I was worried that I'd get one in the shower. In fact, I woke up in that condition this morning and my wife smiled and gave it a little squeeze.

"Just hold on there Tiger, it won't be much longer."

Tiger was the name she called me when she was interested in doing something adult. I told her she had better be careful because much more of that and the game would be over before it even got started.

At first I decided to simply ignore my perpetually horney state, but soon I found myself getting through the days by fantasizing about girls I saw, surfing the web (which only made things worse) and looking forward to this Friday night.

I only had one really close call. I caught myself unconsciously stroking away in the shower. Clearly my body was ready to take over for me one way or the other. Fortunately, I was able to stop before anything happened.

I might as well have gone home after the meeting because the rest of my day was shot. I literally had the shakes and concentrating on anything productive was simply out of the question. I counted the minutes until I could get home and see what my wife had been cooking up.

"Hi Tiger. Have a long day?"

"How about a long two weeks? I'm a fucking wreck."

"So you really made it? No cheating at all? Not even a quick solo job?"

"I made it alright. But don't ask me to do it again."

"Look Tiger, you won't get much sympathy from me, I made the same deal, you know. Even the pudgy guy next door is starting to look good. So you want to catch a quick bite, or play first?"

"What do you think?"

"Yea, me too. Give me a kiss."

Her body felt fantastic. With all do modesty, my wife is a real looker. Short sassy blonde hair, striking sea-blue eyes and a hard athletic body that drives me wild. Our tongues explored each other's mouths as she unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off.

"Why don't you come with me to the bedroom?"

The shades were drawn, soft music was playing and candles were scattered around the room. I was already starting to get excited.

"Come sit next to me."

We have an old-fashioned four poster brass bed and I sat next to her on it.

"You trust me, don't you Tiger?"

"Of course."

And I meant it. We had a great relationship and I knew she wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

"What I have planned is a little different from the way we've done things before. But if you really trust me, I think it'll be something you'll always remember. Are you game?"

At that point, I would have been game for just about anything. How could I refuse? It was then that I noticed the lengths of clothesline tied to each of the four bedposts. My heartbeat quickened as I realized what was in store for me.

"OK, then scoot over her and give me you hand."

Before I know it she had tied one length of the rope around my wrist. Not too tight, but clearly tight enough so I couldn't get free.

"Where on Earth did you learn how to tie a bowline?"

"Your old boy scout handbook. It's really not so hard. Did you know bowlines can't slip, no matter how hard they get stretched?"

I had to admit, it was the perfect knot for this purpose.

"Now just lie back on the pillows and give me your other hand."

"How far can you reach, Tiger?"

I tested my bonds and they allowed me to move my hands to about my navel, but no farther.

"Perfect," she said with a satisfied grin.

"Now let's just slip off the rest of your clothes so we can finish the job."

She unzipped my pants slowly, working the zipper over my sensitive cock.

"Lift up you butt so I can get these off."

When I did she grabbed by underpants at the same time and worked them down my body. I was stark naked and starting to feel just a bit vulnerable.

"Now let's just take care of you legs so you won't be tempted to scoot up and get into any mischief with those dukes."

Before I knew it, two more bowlines had been expertly tied around my ankles. I was now officially at her mercy. She slid the sheet up over my body and smiled.

"Ummm, you look so sexy tonight. Especially that cute little lump under the sheet. Are you sure you can't reach it?"

I confirmed for her that the "cute little lump" was indeed out of reach. Although, I was already wishing it weren't.

"Let's see if we can make it grow a little."

She was wearing one of my favorite halter tops and her body looked great.

"Maybe a good start would be to lose this top."

Her hands cupped her breasts for a moment before she untied the knot between them.

"Good thing I can untie knots too, huh?"

The two parts came apart slowly to reveal her delicious breasts. She closed her eyes and let her hand play over herself.

"You like my tits, don't you? Most guys think they're too small, but not you, right Tiger? Do you like the way my nipples get hard when I play with them for you?"

She began caressing her solid little breasts, slowly working her fingertips towards the mounded areolas. She let them linger there for a few moments before pinching her nipples and pulling them away from her body. She closed here eyes and savored the sensation, doing it over and over. I was going crazy.

"I think I'm going to try some of this new lotion," she announced abruptly. "It's used for aroma therapy and has herbs and stuff in it that are supposed to make your skin feel warm and tingly."

I watched as she squeezed a generous glob of the stuff onto her hand and began working it into her supple breasts. Her nipples were really getting hard now. My breathing deepened.

"Umm, it feels really good. Just look at how hard I'm getting. I wonder if it would work on you too."

She slowly pulled the sheet down to my waist and began rubbing the stuff into my chest and abs, stopping just short of my pubic hair. It felt great, but I didn't feel the much of the warming sensation she talked about.

"That's too bad," she said when I told her so. But I'll bet I know a place where it might work."

The sheet came down further to reveal my now almost fully erect cock. She squeezed out another generous glob of the milky white stuff and began to rub it over my balls.

"How's that feel, Tiger?"

"Wow, I can really feel it now. It feels great. But you don't have to stop there. I'll bet it would feel really good on my cock too."

"Just keep your shirt on buddy boy, we've got all night. I see we're doing better in that lump department, but I still think you could use a little more stimulus."

With that, my wife eased her shorts and panties down those patented long legs of hers and threw them on the floor.

"You like looking at my pussy too, don't you?"

She moved up near my head and sat Indian-style, exposing her sex to me. Her fingers played lightly up and down the length of her opening. Then she said, "Why don't I give you a better look?"

She smiled and gently separated her glistening lips -- making sure I had a clear view of the treasures inside.

"Look, my clit's starting to get hard. Just like you, Tiger."

"I want to touch it," I pleaded.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that Tiger. But we can get your other senses into play."

She continued to spread her lips with one hand and used the other to work two of her fingers deeply inside. She enjoyed the sensation for a moment, and then moved those long, delectable fingers to my nose. She coated my upper lip with her irresistible essence. I ached at the powerful fragrance.

"It's better if you taste me too, don't you think?"

Those long fingers went back to the well for a fresh supply before entering my awaiting mouth. I sucked on them eagerly.

"How do they taste?"

"Oh my God, they're divine."

"OK, only one more sense to go."

This time those magical fingers began pumping in and out of her hole. The squishy sound they made was like music. My cock was aching and I realized I was straining at my bonds trying to touch it. This time she kept going, increasing the speed as she fucked herself. She inserted another finger and really went at it. Her nipples were rock hard, and I knew she was close. The shimmy of her A-cup breasts was incredible, she was moaning softly until a little scream and a tremor that wracked her body signaled that she had cum. My wrists were pulling harder at my constraints. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"Looks like you're giving those ropes a real test. And just look at that nice hard cock! Did I do that? I'll bet you'd like to get at it wouldn't you? Too bad it's just out of reach. Well, I guess we can get on with the game."

She moved to the foot of the bed and said, "OK Tiger, now spread your legs as far apart as they will go. That's right, I want you to expose as much of yourself to me as you can."

She began gently caressing my testicles, feeling each one through the sack with her hot, sticky fingers.

"I think we need a fresh dose of this stuff."

My cock was throbbing as she massaged copious amounts of the warming lotion into my sensitive skin. It felt wonderful.

"Wanna see what it feels like inside?"

It was a rhetorical question. She applied more of the white stuff to her left index finger and started working it into my asshole -- gently at first but then with more authority. It felt incredible as her finger pumped in and out. I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

"God, I really need to cum, you're driving me crazy."

"Does my finger feel nice in there? Can you feel the heat?"

"Yes I can feel it, but my cock is aching."

"Poor baby. I see what you mean, it looks really hard. Let me see."

Very gently she tested my hardness by squeezing the base of my erection and working her fingers about half way down its length. She nodded her approval, and then pushed my cock up against my stomach and let it go abruptly.

"Oh, it IS hard! Just look at the way it sprung back to attention."

"Oh, baby, please don't stop! You have to make me cum."

"Don't be in such a hurry Tiger; I'm not sure you're fully primed yet. Maybe I can tell better with my mouth."

A moment later she had the tip of my cock in her mouth, moving her tongue lightly all around my swollen glans and little slit. The feeling was extraordinary, but then she stopped.

"I think you're making nice progress Tiger, but you still have a long way to go before you convince me you want cum bad enough. I think we just need to be patient and work together. Why don't you start by relaxing and just focus on the wonderful pressure building inside? You can think about how proud it makes you to show me your nice hard cock and how virile you'll feel if you cum really, really powerfully for me. We both know guys can't help but judge their manhood by how high they squirt and how much semen comes out. You don't want to disappoint me, do you?"

"Oh, baby, I wanna show you bad, I wanna show you now. No shit, I'm ready now, I really, really am. Please let me cum!"

"Oh, Tiger, I know you think you are, but you need to let me make that call. There's a lot riding this and in your current state you're incapable of making an objective decision. You see, it's just as important for a girl's confidence in her femininity to be able to give a guy a rock hard erection and watch him ejaculate forcefully for her as it is for a guy to feel like a man. So, if you don't perform well, we'll both feel like losers. That's why we need to wait until just the right time. I know it's hard for you sweetie, but I'm the best one to know when it's time."

I was squirming with anticipation, and all her talk about judging me contributed to the electric atmosphere we were both feeling.

"Now remember, we're a team and we need to work together. Fortunately, I think you're ready for the next step. How about a little natural lubrication this time? She wrapped her soft mouth around the tip of my cock again and dribbled saliva all over it. We can always switch to the lotion later on if we need to."

Gently she began to stroke my diamond-hard erection. I swear to God it really never had been harder. I could feel the cum starting to gather at the base of my cock. And then she stopped!

"You can't stop now! Please, if I don't cum I'm goanna die."

"Don't be silly. You won't do that. Did you know I can tell how close you are to having an ejaculation by looking at your balls? They kind of move up towards your body as you get closer. Then when you go over the edge, you can barely see them at all. So don't get any ideas, Tiger. I'm in charge now."

Mercifully she started stroking again. Once again just as I felt myself getting closer to the brink, she stopped.

"Doesn't that feel nice? I wonder how many times we can do this. I bet lots!"

After three of four more times of taking me closer and closer to the edge I was crazed with desire. It felt like I was on the verge of losing consciousness as the moment of inevitability approached. I was sweating like mad and pretty much oblivious to my surroundings. My cock was the center of the universe and absolutely the only thing that mattered. I have simply never been in such a state.

"You know Tiger, I'm thinking it might be better to stop now and do this again later. Just think how excited you'd be then."

"NO. You can't do that to me!!!!! I'm begging you to let me cum. Stopping now would be torture. Please, please, please, don't leave me like this. I'll do ANYTHING if you let me cum. Really, just say so and I'll do it!"

"Anything? Well, let me think about that. Humm, what about giving me a wish that I can use later?"

"Oh yes! Great idea. Anything at all, just do it!"

"Actually, I've got a better idea. Why don't you give me one wish for every time you squirt? That way I'll have an incentive to make sure you're not a disappointment and you'll be sure to do your very best. What do you think?

"Yes, yes, yes. Just do it now!"

She took me to the edge three more times. I thought I might have a heart attack. I was a wreck. Finally she said, "Well Tiger, you're finally ready. This time I'm taking you all the way."

She coated both hands with more of her spit and began working them up and down my pole. The strength of her grip and the lubrication provided by her saliva was perfect. My entire body was on fire and it felt like all of my insides were about to gush out of my cock.

"OK, Tiger, I can't see your balls anymore. Now do us proud!"

The first stream went several feet straight up in the air and landed on my chest. The second was even stronger and they just kept coming and coming. My penis was a roman candle, erupting over and over in a glorious display of my virility. I had never cum that much in my life. If it had not just happened, I would have thought it was impossible to produce so much. I watched as my wife milked that last few drops out of my hole.

"Well, Tiger. It looks like you owe me six wishes. And I'm not counting the last few dribbles that just oozed out gently. Now wasn't that worth it?"

"I'll have to admit that was by far the best orgasm of my life. It was agony getting there, but the payoff was incredible. But I'm really zonked. Can I just rest for a minute or two?"

"Of course, Tiger. I'll be here for you when you're ready for me."

I don't know whether I fell asleep or passed out, but a little while later when I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was my wife smiling at me impishly.

"Welcome back. I've been hoping you'd join me soon. My just look at what a mess you made. I better get you cleaned up."

She gathered up some of the semen that was pooled on my chest with her fingers put them under her nose, rubbing them together to examine the consistency.

"I just love the smell of fresh semen. It reminds me of musty leaves and newly mowed grass."

She licked some of it off her fingers.

"Nice. You know, it looks just like our lotion."

That thought seemed to give her an idea, and she began spreading the viscous goo over her breasts. By the time she had used it all up her sexy little breasts were well coated and her nipples were hard again. I could see the drying sheen on her perfect skin.

"Wanna taste?"

She positioned herself so one of her nipples was within reach of my mouth. I've never been wild about the taste of semen, but I was more than willing to overlook my objections for the privilege of sucking on that beautiful little nubbin. She was cooing softly and then offered me the other side. The stirring in my cock reminded me that my hands were still tied.

"Bummer, we're all out of the 'lotion' you made for us. Let's see if I can make some of my own."

She was cross-legged again showing me her lovely snatch. Her fingers moved in little circles just over her clit, but I had the sense she wasn't trying very hard. A little while later she opened herself to me again; this time exposing her proud little bud by retracting its hood. It was red.

"It looks a little dry, don't you think? Maybe I should try some of the regular stuff on it. You know, I wonder what it would feel like way up in there. I just wish I had some kind of an applicator."

She was smiling at me and eyeing my steadily enlarging cock.

"Well, that's a wish I just might be able to help you with," I said, returning her simile.

Her plan was pretty clear, and I couldn't have been more willing. But I wondered if it was such a good idea.

"Are you sure it's OK to use the stuff that way? I mean, what if you get a rash or something?"

"Aren't you the cautious one? Well, let's see what the bottle says."

"Our patented herbal formula is ideal for keeping your skin soft and smooth and provides a warm, healing glow. The emollients are designed to replenish moisture loss due to swimming or bathing. Use freely on any area of the body to protect or heal damaged skin due to windburn, shaving or other mild forms of irritation. Not recommended for use on sunburned skin."

"There, you see. It says it's OK for any area of the body."

"Well, I guess, but something tells me they weren't thinking about the same place you are."

"Don't be such a worry wart. But you know; something in those instructions gave me an idea. I'll be right back."

She disappeared into the bathroom and returned with some soap, water and a razor!

"It says this stuff is good for use after shaving. I think we should give it a try."

"But your legs look great. I could've sworn you just shaved them."

"Actually I did. But I'm not taking about me."

"Oh, no. You've got to be kidding. You can't do it. I won't let you."

"Well, it doesn't look like you have much of a choice, does it Tiger?"

"But I'll look like a little boy. What will the guys at the gym say?"

12