Primetime Charna: Vacation Wife

Story Info
She is taken on vacation by her lovers.
6.2k words
3.84
158.5k
20
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eighth part of the sexual biography of my wife, Charna. The first seven parts, in sequence, were "Teen Charna, My Bride to Be," "Teen Bride Charna's Honeymoon Adventures," "Teen Bride Charna Discovers My Best Man is THE Best Man," "Teen Bride Charna Dates My Best Friend," "Teen Bride Charna's Going-Away Gangbang," "Primetime Charna: Nude Model," and "Primetime Charna: Doctors' Slut". This is the third part of the five that recount the years that are normally considered the prime of life—the ten years between the ages of 20 and 30. The problem was how to protect my wife while still satisfying her need to be fucked more, a lot more, than I could fuck her. This solution was one of the first things we tried after our move to Dallas, although for a while we didn't recognize that it was a viable long-term answer. This is, to me, the most erotic of the three permanent fixes, but that is probably due to my unusual enjoyment in sharing my wife.

* * * * *

At almost exactly the time that we moved to Dallas, my best friend Dick moved from Denver to Silicon Valley. Partly it was because his job prospects more closely matched his talent and his knowledge than they did in Denver, but he had confessed on videotape personalized to me that the main reason he moved was because he had fallen in love with my wife. His intent was to separate himself from Charna and I because he didn't want to destroy our marriage.

Dick's proposed solution to his dilemma was not acceptable to me, and I knew it would shatter Charna. He was my best friend, and up until the weekend we left Denver, nobody had ever fucked Charna as well as Dick had. I wasn't jealous at all, and just like some men can throw a ball or shoot hoops better than others, some can fuck better. I have no complaint in that department because I believe I am well into the good end of that bell shaped curve, but Dick is better than I. He knew it, I knew it and most of all, Charna knew it. We all knew that Charna loved him as well because she had told him so many times while he was fucking her and I was listening.

Even as I was watching his videotape for the first time, I was contemplating an alternative solution. It would not only solve our sticky triangle problem, it would help Charna forget that she was in a new town with no friends. We had settled in Dallas and Charna had been photographed nude in front of three different photography classes. Four or five guys had fucked her as a result, so a quick fix to the problem of how to find traceable sex partners for Charna was in place. Charna needed and loved the raw sex she was getting, but she didn't have the bold man she needed and she didn't have the romantic love outside our marriage bed she was used to.

I called Dick. It was sometime in early June, 1981 when I called. The Fourth of July was going to be a four day weekend, and I proposed that Charna could meet him in Las Vegas. I told him that I would like him to continue to see and fuck Charna as often as he could, and that she would be destroyed if she ever discovered that it was their love for each other that ended their relationship. Since he couldn't come over to fuck her everyday like he had in Denver, I proposed that she could act like his wife on all his vacations provided he would keep her as sexually satisfied and as excited as he had when he dated my beautiful wife in Denver.

Dick was quiet for quite some time, but he didn't say no. I plunged ahead. I told him that he should call Charna to ask her out on a date, and then tell her that he wanted to use her cunt for four days in Sin City. I asked him to do a little research to tell her more exactly how he was going to use it. When he had spoken with Charna when we lived in Denver, he always asked her out on a date by telling her precisely what he intended to do and how he planned to use her cunt. All three of us talked about using her cunt as if it was a separate entity. Charna always relayed Dick's requests to use her cunt while I was fucking her, and if I approved his plans she called him and told him while I was still fucking her.

Charna relayed Dick's request to use her cunt two nights later. As usual, I was fucking her but she couldn't surprise me this time. "Honey, Dick called today….. ooohh god your cock feels so big tonight…..and he wants to use my cunt again. I told him you would probably say no…..oohh that's it fuck the cunt he fucks so well…..he wants to meet me in Las Vegas. He wants me to stay with him for four days." I could see the excitement in her eyes and I could hear the longing in her voice. She missed this man she loved.

I never felt it diminished her love for me because she also loved Dick, especially since he was the finest man I knew. He was extremely intelligent and the best engineer I had ever seen. He was funny with an infectious laugh and a tremendous ability to see humor where others couldn't or didn't. He was a horndog, but he never abused women and his romantic side meshed ideally with his sexual prowess. Most of all, he was the most moral and ethical man I knew. I was happy to share my wonderful wife with my best friend in every way, including that deepest of all emotional bonds. They were in love.

"We haven't heard from him for a while. I was wondering when he was going to call ….uunnngg Sin City with Dick….when is it?" I wasn't much of an actor, but I don't think she was looking to catch me in a lie.

"Ooooohhh god honey he keeps asking for more and more….oohh fuck me hard honey….I'm supposed to meet him there on Friday night, June 30 and then return here on the night of July fourth.…..mmmm stroke your big cock in me…..oohh god I love you…..but it's for a long time.. aahhh I love it when you suck my nipples like that…..it wouldn't be right." She said it in a way that made me love her even more. I knew it was something that she desperately wanted, but she wouldn't tell me that because she thought it would hurt me.

"Why not? I'll probably have to work every day anyway…..uunngg damn your cunt is soo smooth…. I need to slow down or I'm going to pop…..Dick can fuck you all day every day for a long weekend. It can be an early anniversary present." Our anniversary is in August. In truth, this wasn't just an anniversary present to her, it was also one to me. I wanted Dick to stay in our lives.

"Ooohhh god honey you would let me go? I told him I would call him as soon as I knew…..ooohhh god fuck my cunt…..that is so nasty to let your wife go on vacation with your best friend." It was nasty, and that was what made it so stimulating.

"I'll dial and you can tell him right now…..uunnngg mmm you talk to him while I'm fucking you."

I turned on the speakerphone, then dialed Dick's number. "Hi Dick. It's Charna. Guess what?" He could hear the excitement in her voice as clearly as I could, so he didn't have to guess.

"Really? Kirk said you could go?" Apparently acting was also among Dick's many talents. He sounded surprised.

"Yesss, Kirk said it was one of my early anniversary presents…..oohhh god honey that's it ooohh it feels so good…..I'll be with you for more than one night in a row." Dick knew I was fucking her. He had been through it before when she relayed my consent for him to use her cunt on a date. He always received permission while I was fucking her.

"I miss your cunt, Charna. I wish I was where Kirk is right now."

"Oohh yesss I wish you were too, Dick….ooohhh god I miss your cock too. It was always more exciting for me to talk to Kirk while you fucked me than the other way around....ooohhh honey pump my cunt…..Kirk is fucking his wife right now…..I love having his cock in my cunt Dick." I loved being able to fuck her while she told Dick how much she enjoyed being fucked by both of us.

"I miss having my cock in your cunt, Charna. I love to fuck you." Didn't he just say that? I guess his mind was exactly where my cock was at that instant.

"Ooohhh god Dick you know I love the way you fuck me more than anything else in the world…..ooohh god I'm so turned on…..you find other guys to fuck me and now Kirk's letting you take me away for four days…. oohhh god that feels so good….. Kirk said it's sin city. You'll fuck me a lot won't you Dick honey?" There were plenty of photos to prove what she said. If you looked at our photo albums, you would have thought Dick was her husband and I was just one of the guys he let fuck his wife. Almost half the photos showing my gorgeous wife being fucked have Dick as the one doing the fucking.

"I'll fuck your brains out, Charna. Ask Kirk if there are any restrictions on how I can use your cunt."

"Hey, we're on the speakerphone Dick." I quickly replied. He liked to pass requests through Charna so much that he pretended I couldn't even hear him. I thought, what does it hurt? I decided to play along if it happened again.

"Honey, Dick wants to know what limitations there are on the use of my cunt." I guess we were all going to pretend I couldn't hear anything from the speakerphone so I just shut it off and handed the phone to Charna. "None. You're his wife for the weekend." I wanted their love to be so passionate that Dick would never consider removing himself from her life.

"Dick, he said there weren't any…..ooohh god honey this is so hot aahh fuck me fuck me….. you can use my cunt anyway you want. He said I'm your wife for the weekend." I could tell she liked it by her tone. We were back to a one sided conversation, but there is some eroticism there too.

"Honey, he wants to know if…..oohh god this is so nasty…..he can let strangers fuck me." Hell, twenty-five or so had already fucked her at her gangbang. I knew Dick would force them to wear condoms.

"You're his wife for the week. He can use your cunt…..uunnng crap I'm so close. Don't hunch so much for a second….. he can sell it if he wants."

"Dick honey he said yes, you can use it anyway you want…..ooohhh god I'm close too honey…..what are you going to do with my cunt Dick?"

There was a long spell of silence from my perspective, but during the silence she started to come. I don't know what Dick said to her, but I saw her response.

"Oooohhh god ooohhh I'mmmm coming ooohh Dick that's the nastiest thing I can imagine ooohhh god I'll love doing it for you oooohhh damn honey that's it come in my nasty cunt ooohhh god ooohh yessss aahhh mmmm fuck me fuck my nasty cunt that so many guys are going to be inside in Sin City ooohhh god Dick honey I can't wait to feel you inside me again oohh I love your cock ooohhh god aaahhhh." Her mind was obviously all over the place but every place it went had a huge dose of sex involved. Even while I was fucking her she was thinking about Dick's cock. I didn't mind at all because I love her so much. If another cock made her happier than mine did, I wanted her to have it.

I exploded while she was coming, and when I finally returned to the land of the sane I could barely hear Dick's voice on the phone. "I love you Charna." He had already admitted it to me, but now he voiced it to her. He told my wife he loved her.

"Goodbye Dick. I love you too." It was the first time I heard Charna tell Dick that she loved him when he wasn't fucking her. It was erotic and emotional for me.

After I softened I asked her, "What did Dick say that was so arousing?"

"He asked me to see if it was alright if I didn't tell you. He said it would be better if I told you when we got back."

So that was it. And she was right. I was much more aroused before they left by imagining what it was he could have said that turned her on so much, and when they got back, the recordings I made in bed while she related her Las Vegas adventures were great. We fucked twice a night on the four days before she left. We went shopping for Sin City clothing on Wednesday and Thursday, and I packed her bag on Friday. She had no top in her suitcase that wasn't at least partially see through. She had no skirt that ended more than 6 inches below her cunt. She had no dress that wasn't front buttoning from hemline to bustline. She had no shoes with less than 3 inch spikes for the heels. She had no swimsuit that had any lining and that covered more than the minimum acceptable to avoid arrest. And she had no underwear on her body or in her suitcase.

After I packed on Friday and I was fucking her for the last time for four days, I said, "Charna, I want you to be as close to naked as you can be the whole time you are gone…. uunngg god I'll miss your slippery cunt….. do whatever Dick tells you to do. If he buys you any more clothes they have to show more than the ones you have…..uuunnngg I love fucking your cunt." I wanted her to be as guilt free as possible. I would miss her tremendously, but the bigger picture was more important.

"Oohhh honey thank you for this…..ooohhh god my cunt will miss your cock….. this is the most generous thing I can imagine….ooohhh god that's it fuck my cunt hard honey….. I bet there aren't any other men that would let their wife go away to be fucked by who knows how many men….. oohh god ooohh honey that feels so good when you really stroke fast…. he'll be whispering to me like he always does but now he'll let some of the strangers seeing me fuck my nasty cunt." She stroked my ego, but her mind was on her cunt. That's exactly where I wanted it to stay.

"He'll let so many men see your cunt, touch your cunt and fuck your cunt…. shit my mind is full of images of your cunt surrounded by a bunch of huge hard cocks….. uunngg damn my cock is so sensitive now….. he will fuck you all the time. He's almost the best who's ever fucked your cunt and now he'll be fucking you all the time." I wanted to plant the mental images in her mind that would drown any guilt. I hoped she would be able to forget me for four days.

"Ooohhh god I'm so hot thinking about his cock in me all the time honey ….. oohh god that's it fuck me hard and let it shoot in me….he has so many naughty plans for my cunt honey…..he has talked to me every day about them…..ooohh god that's it fuck my cunt….. I can't wait to tell you when I get home." I couldn't wait either. The four days of loneliness would be more than compensated by stories I knew would be great.

I didn't want to let go because she liked a steel hard cock in her when she came but I couldn't hold it any longer. "Uunngg here I come uuunnngg damn that feels good." My orgasms had been particularly powerful all week, but as the week progressed toward her Friday night departure, I came with more intensity each night.

She didn't seem to mind that I got off before she did. "Ooohhh god honey that's it make it as good as you can ooohhh god I love how your cock shoots so hard inside my cunt….. tonight is for you. I want you to use my cunt just for yourself and not worry about me….. ooohhh god I love how you fuck my cunt….. I'll have plenty of orgasms in the next few days but you'll be alone….. ooohhh god ooohhh I'm coming anyway even though ooohhh god aaaahhh I wanted this night to be for you ooohhh god I love to come ooohhh mmmmm aahhhh." I think it was the words 'I'll have plenty of orgasms the next few days' that triggered hers.

When I watched Charna walk up the runway to get on her plane, she was wearing a front-buttoning sundress made out of very thin silk. The flimsy fabric molded her tits perfectly and her nipples were erect as usual. The dress was tight enough around the hips to make it visually clear-cut that she was not wearing any underclothing at all. A dress and two shoes comprised her entire outfit. I hoped this would be the least revealing outfit she wore until she stepped back into our apartment.

She had my wedding ring in her purse with instructions to get Dick to wear it. "Make sure this still fits. I know it did when he went with me to size my finger—his ring finger was the same size as mine. Charna, you need a husband to protect you. You're his wife this week. Let him take good care of you."

Charna came home with some extremely stimulating stories that still amaze me. They both had nerves of steel to push the envelope as far as they did, but Charna remembers nothing about having gumption—she only remembers how much she loved Dick's boldness in using her cunt. Both the Adult Video Industry Award ceremony and a swinger's convention were in town that weekend, and Charna became a willing participant in both groups. Of course, he had his camera and the video recorder I had given him in Denver, so I got to relive some of her vacation visually. I relived all of it audibly while I fucked her and she told me about it. I missed her terribly while she was gone, but the intensity and the quality when I fucked her before she left and when she returned home more than made up for her absence.

So the second solution was this: Charna went on vacation with other men, and she became their wife during the vacation. She loves having another husband a few times each year and I love letting my beautiful wife have another honeymoon each time she changes husbands for a week. She has had three extra husbands in this manner, and all of them took her on at least one vacation a year while she was in Primetime. Dick still takes Charna with him whenever he can, even on business trips. He plans and then carries out the most erotic pursuits for Charna, and he is more interested in group sex than the rest of us. Marcus is a dancer and he loves clubs. When Marcus takes her away for a week, Charna would get enough exercise just from dancing to maintain her weight while eating everything in sight. When the exercise from fucking is added, she returns home lighter than when she left. Marcus is still very physical, and he is the closest in age to Charna. He is still the man who has fucked her the best, and his stamina is unbelievable. And Martin Woods, her gynecologist, takes her on very expensive romantic vacations. He likes to take her to medical conventions as well, but Charna told him she didn't want to go to any more. She has to entertain herself during the day while he is at the convention, and she would rather be home with her kids.

Charna loved being a vacation wife, but there was still a gap in her life. She openly told both Dick and Marcus that she loved them, and they returned her love. It was the romantic, get-married-and-raise-a-family type love that was the deepest emotional bond two people can share. I knew it wouldn't satisfy Dick for a lifetime to borrow my wife a few times each year, and I had a feeling it wouldn't last with Marcus either. Even before we left Denver, the idea had percolated up.

I vowed to find a way to formalize the love Charna and Dick shared and the love Charna and Marcus shared. I investigated the marriage customs and laws of many small nations in the world, and I finally found exactly what I wanted. The island nation of Tonga permitted both polygamy and polyandry as legal forms of marriage, and the people being married didn't have to be citizens of Tonga. I preferred to communicate with Dick by using Charna as the messenger, but it wouldn't work this time. I had to talk with Dick alone and he had to understand exactly what I was proposing. He planned to take Charna on vacation a month after our first child was born, and they both talked about how much they were looking forward to it.

I called just after Alex was born and asked Dick to cancel his vacation plans and come to Dallas that week instead. I told him it was extremely important, but I wanted to talk to him in person. I asked if he could get a month leave of absence at his company, and to tentatively arrange it to connect with the week's vacation he had already scheduled. I could hear the worry in his voice when he agreed, and I believe it was only due to our long friendship that he did so. I tried to calm his worries, but I knew that I couldn't without telling him the truth.

It was a long three weeks, and Charna was as upset with me as at any time in our marriage. She had been through 9 months of pregnancy, she'd given birth to her first child, post-partem blues were evident, she was struggling to bond with her child, and I had cancelled the vacation she had anticipated so eagerly. I couldn't tell her until I talked with Dick, so she didn't understand my motivation.

12