Primrose High Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imee's head lolled as she relaxed. Josh half caught her, supporting her as she leaned heavily on the wall and the two of them slid to the floor in a heap.

"Fuck me." Josh whispered, hoarsely.

"That's the plan." Imee replied, panting. She winked and they both laughed together.

---

They'd showered, this time in a space larger than a shoebox, and Imee and Josh lay tangled together in her twin bed, catching their breath. "Why don't we just run?" Imee asked.

"What?"

"You heard me, why don't we run?"

"Do you have any money or resume, friends, family?" Josh asked.

"None of those things, actually. I pretty much burned all those bridges years ago. We go over resume writing in a couple weeks in class."

"A fine education we're receiving. We could work at McDonald's..."

Imee rolled her eyes, "I'd almost rather stay at the zombie farm, am I right? Or maybe I can pop out a few welfare babies to neglect and we get on the dole. How does that sound? I don't care if we have to collect cans down by the river. Our options may be pretty awful, but they're all better than staying trapped in this horror movie."

"I, I just can't leave the students like that."

Imee threw up her hands, "We don't know those people! They seem happy in their weird, creepy cult way. But really, no one is being sacrificed or tortured."

"Not as far as we know."

"Come on Josh, you're being difficult. Yes, it would make a great horror movie to have the nicely dressed yuppies ritually murder someone, but we haven't seen anything like that. They're just very, very prudish and polite. It could be worse, at least they'll never hurt anyone."

Josh sighed, "I know, but it scares me! They're nice, but only because their minds have been erased, almost. It's wrong to leave them like that. We both know how it felt, like you're a zombie, like you're not even there." Josh and Imee both looked at each other and sighed. Slow sad smiles formed at the absurdity and they both started to giggle. Imee laughed loud and hard and tears ran down Josh's face as he held his sides.

Imee settled back into the bed and rubbed her forehead, "My head is killing me. I know you're right, that we can't leave them like this. It's also bigger than that. Think about it, Josh. If we run, they'll know who we are. They might come after us, or our family; a brainwashed Beth might show up some morning with a knife. Don't you laugh, I'm serious! They can't let this secret get out. Can you imagine how valuable this is? North Korea, Russia, China, hell the CIA did mind control experiments with LSD, we know any country would use this in a heartbeat. Either this is government sanctioned, in which case we'll be killed, and there's no military or political indoctrination so far, so I doubt it is, or some person stumbled on the biggest revolution in history and it's managed to stay secret so far. Think of what this could do."

Josh nodded slowly, "The army, for one, totally loyal, fearless troops. Advertising."

"I already mentioned dictatorships, but what's to stop just a few tweaks to keep people from cheating on their taxes, speeding, or being disloyal to the motherland?"

"Yep, parenting. People already pump their kids full of drugs when they're five because they're too much to handle. Throwing a switch and making them 'perfect' would catch on at once. You could have piano playing, algebra acing, clean, neat little robots."

"On the positive side, addiction, therapy problems... like me," Imee said "Phobias, PTSD, all that would go out the window. We would be very well adjusted."

"I don't know about that. No one knows what well adjusted means." Josh said.

Imee nodded, "I know. We have a dystopian world of zombie-robots on one hand, and the other a utopia where we're all Stepford wives and husbands and everyone lives in a perfect world where everyone is nice. I think we can say for sure, even with the risk and ethics, that people would take the chance for the latter."

"Fuck this is scary." Josh said, "My hands are shaking a little. Can you talk to your dad?"

Imee barked a laugh, "Yeah, right." Imee held her hand up to hear ear and twirled an imaginary curl of hair and spoke in her ditsiest voice, "Hello, Daddy? Yes, this is your daughter, Bethany. Things are like, super weird here and I need the Navy to intervene. Yeah daddy, they're brainwashing kids. No, literally, I mean like really. I think the fate of the human race hangs in the balance. Yeah, I could totally see like, Russia or Iran or France invading to get their hands on our school handbook... Hello?" Imee stared at her hand, confused, tapping at her palm. "He hung up!"

"I don't think we decided to augment your sarcasm level. That was a Professor Xavier level of snark right there."

"Seriously Josh, what do you think he'll say when his daughter, who has a well established record of lying and being a crazy, difficult bitch calls him claiming that the reform school is trying to brainwash her? Either he'll think I'm high or just trying to get him mad. It's kind of their job to brainwash in general, just not this literally. What would your mom think?"

"You're right. I hate to admit it but she'd think I was just trying to get out of the school, and pretty much the same thing. We both have bad track records so it's not like we can go to the news."

"...We could wipe some reporters and make them help us." Imee said slowly.

"I know we're just throwing around ideas, but that's wrong on one hand, and on the other, we'd just add one more crazy person to the list. If Diane Sawyers gets on the news and says we've both been victims of an evil mind control plot she'd just get committed, along with us, and they'll forget it ever happened in a few weeks. They'd say our reporter friend snapped, they'd interview the school and nothing would come of it, only we'd have tipped our hand and end up sedated in a ward somewhere. There's no way we can convince people this is real without doing some really evil stuff."

"Josh, can we discuss the elephant in the room?" Imee asked.

"You mean, there's something more important than a potential to destroy society and alter the entire course of human history?"

Imee nodded curtly, "Are you, or are you not, my boyfriend?"

Josh laughed loudly, "Yes, I am."

"Should I update the Facebooks and the Tweeters?" Imee grinned, "I like it, Boyfriend."

"Carefully, your girly side is showing."

"A little while ago I would have joked that I don't have one, but..." Imee ran her hands down her side over her bare skin, letting her fingers brush over her breast and grinned, "I guess it is. You're fine with that?"

"I told you the idea of things shoved up my pooper wasn't exactly my cup of tea."

"Well, as you know, giving is better than receiving. And if you don't like the idea of that I may not allow you to take the dirty road when the river is running red."

"How very tactful. I promise I'm completely fine with having a beautiful, amazing, sexy girl like you as my girlfriend."

"Awwww, mushy pookie boo boo bear!" Imee said in a high baby voice. She reached to try and pinch Josh's cheek.

"Nope!" Josh leaped to his feet, "We're done! You'll give me diabetes if you're that sugar coated and gross."

"Ha!" Imee laughed and scrunched up her nose. She spread her legs towards Josh and spread her labia. In a husky voice she said, "Come here, my cock stallion, and put your delicious baby batter in my hot cunt."

"Oh god, can't we have something in between?"

Imee rolled onto her belly and rested her chin daintily in her hands. With an innocent smile she said, "I like you. Your butt is cute." Imee pushed her butt up in the air and wiggled it.

"Good enough." Josh laughed and plopped down next to her. "You're insane, you know that?"

"Eh, you like it. I'm going to kill that mood again but I think I have a plan. Is it bad that I care more about getting through this and getting a diploma than saving the world, or whatever? That's too big. I'd rather think of this as some fun kid's movie hijinks."

"I'm all ears."

"Well, like any good kids movie, this will require a large amount of fucking." Imee outlined her idea.

"That's really risky, but it might work. I think it makes sense. You were right about Willis, I'm going to trust you on this."

"I know it's got a ton of flaws, but it seems like our safest bet. Plus," Imee said, smiling wickedly, "I think we both want a chance to get a little better acquainted with a certain Jessica Rabbit."

------ ------ ------

Coming next chapter: "Well Ms McTigue, isn't the best way to learn by experience?" Josh asked, earnestly.

Ms McTigue nodded slowly, "That is true, Josh. I can't see a flaw in your reasoning. What do you think would be best?" she asked slowly, with a great deal of uncertainty.

"You should take off your clothes, Ms McTigue, right now."

Ms McTigue reached up and undid her bun. Her red hair cascaded in copper waves around her shoulders. "Are you sure this is the best, Josh?" Ms McTigue licked her lips nervously and looked around the empty classroom. Something felt wrong, so wrong. Why was she doing this? Why was this a good idea?

"Ms McTigue, you promised you'd help me study."

She had made a promise, she couldn't break a promise to her student. If she didn't do this she would be a bad teacher, and it was just for educational purposes. Ms McTigue undid her buttons, one at a time, and with each button, with each new inch of pale, white skin she revealed, she felt more confident. Josh was so focused and attentive. He was paying attention to her like no student before ever had. He must be right, this was a good way to teach. She felt a warm glow wash over her. She'd said it before, but teaching was all about the personal touch. Josh had been so kind to remind her of that.

Ms McTigue let her blouse pool on the floor around her feet. She looked to Josh, uncertain. There was a chill, and a strange feeling niggled that back of her mind. What was she forgetting? Then Josh nodded slowly and Ms McTigue smiled in return, ignoring the stray thought. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. It felt so good to help her students.

------ ------ ------

Chapter 03, as promised. I'd planned to continue past the scene I posted above with Ms McTigue and leave you all with another large cliffhanger, but the length of this chapter was already similar to chapter 02 and with the scenes and details I had planned it would have probably been double the length. I didn't want to keep anyone who was eager for more waiting too long so I decided to split it here.

Again, I'm pacing the story a little slower. The more explicit themes and greater emphasis on mind control will be in the next few chapters. I wanted to end the whole story on a high note and not get there so quickly that the story starts to drag and become boring.

I hope it was an enjoyable read and also that you'll be looking forward to Chapter 04. Please leave me any thoughts you may have, hearing from readers makes this all worth the time and effort. Thanks for reading. :)