Prince Charming Ch. 02

Story Info
Her Knight in Shining Armor.
781 words
4.31
21.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello..." I hear his sexy voice on the other line.

I try to talk but, I'm so nervous that I freeze up.

"Hello...Hellooo..."

My girlfriend Cathy slaps me on the arm and, mouths, "Talk to him." I take a deep breath and...

"Umm... Hey, I don't know if you remember me, but this is Carmen. We met at the Starbucks about a week ago." He probably doesn't even remember, I think to myself.

"How could I forget you, beautiful? Have you finally decided to take me up on my offer and go to dinner with me?" He asks.

"Yes, I've decided to take you up on your offer. What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking maybe you, me, a bedroom, and some rope."

I gasp and he laughs.

"I was just kidding, love. How about we go see that Avatar movie in 3D?"

"Oh! I really wanted to see that, but no one would go with me"

"Well honey, you got me. So how about after the movie, we go out to eat somewhere?"

I look at Cathy and smile and she mouths "What?"

"I'd like that. When do you want to go?" I ask.

"Well since it's a Saturday afternoon, we can go out tonight, unless it's too short notice for you."

"No!" I say quickly. "Tonight is fine. What time should I meet you at the movies?"

"Um, I'm looking at the movie times now and there is one at 6:45 and 7:30. Which one you wanna go to? Is the Cinemark on Mills Drive close to you?"

I'm so ecstatic that I start doing my happy dance.

"Hey Carmen, are you there?"

"Oh!" I said. "Yeah, that movie theater is close to me, and how about the one at 7:30 so I have more time to get beautified." I joke.

"You could come to the movies in a garbage bag and you'd still be beautified." He is so sweet. "Or you could just come naked. That would be just fine with me." He jokes.

"I'm sure that would be fine with you," I laugh. "Anyways, I'll meet you at the movies at 7 cause that movie will be sold out and I really want to see this movie. So I'll see you later Shane."

"Alright beautiful, I'll see you later," he says. "Now go get beautified for me."

"Ha ha, bye," I say, then hang up. "Girl I got me a date tonight," I say to Cathy.

"Good, now where are ya'll going to," she asks.

"We're having a dinner and movie date," I say. "Now what am I going to wear?" I think out loud.

"Clothes of course. But how about a tunic shirt with a waist belt, some leggings, and some heels," Cathy says.

"Umm... I don't own clothes like that. You know that's for skinny women. I can't pull something like that off," I say. I freaking hate when she tries to put me in clothes I know won't look good on me. I wear like a size 16 so I'm not small. I need different clothes to show off my curves along with my big butt and boobs.

"Carmen, you act like you're 500lbs. You are not. You can pull the look off. Hell, I've see women three times your size wear worse things than that. So we're going shopping, and you're gonna wear it, damn it," Cathy says.

"Fine, we'll go shopping and get it. We have enough time. It's 1:30 now, so let's go."

.......

Two hours later, Cathy and I walk through the door. Just coming back from Ashley Stewart, I got a bunch of cute clothes I thought I could never wear. I'm gonna look hot tonight.

"Okay girl, you got everything you need so I'm about to leave. Do you need help with anything else like make-up or hair or something?"

"Naw girl, you know I'm good on that. I'm just gonna do natural eye-makeup and flat-iron my hair. I got that much since you picked my whole new wardrobe," I say looking at the five big shopping bags.

"Okay girl, call me tomorrow with the details."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye, and have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she says as she approaches the door.

"What haven't you done?" I ask.

"Exactly," she says as she closes the door. I just laugh.

"Time to get ready," I say aloud.

......

Three hours later, I walked into the movie theater and scanned the lobby to find Shane. At first, I couldn't find him. Thinking he stood me up. Then I feel someone grab me from behind, and before I start to cuss this fool out...

"Hey beautiful."