Prince Charming Ch. 3

Story Info
Thomas shares Lady Valeria with his General.
2k words
4.44
245.6k
83

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,732 Followers

Lady Valeria decided that she much preferred today's position to what the new King had put her through yesterday. King Thomas was lying on his bed reading reports some diplomatic papers from a neighboring kingdom whilst Valeria knelt between his legs at the base of the bed. While he read through the letters she suckled at his penis. Every so often he would reward her with a small moan or he would reach down and stroke the top of her bobbing head. The day before the King had forced Lady Valeria, an esteemed noble of the realm to suck his cock in front of no only some of the other nobles, but also an untitled page boy. It had been the most humiliating and degrading experience the noble lady had ever been through.

Right now however they were together in the privacy of the King's bedchamber were Valeria had no qualms about sexually serving her king. After all if she pleased the young monarch she would no doubt be bestowed many riches and honors that would more than make up for any undesirable or unpleasant activities they may engage in.

The King had just finished a meeting with a negotiator from the amazon tribes they were at war with. He had come out looking very pleased with himself and he had immediately grabbed Lady Valeria by the wrist and dragged her to his bedchamber. He had lain on the bed and ordered her to strip off her clothes. Instead of watching however he had picked up the reports from the table beside the bed and started reading, almost completely ignoring the beautiful woman taking off her clothes in front of him. Once she was naked King Thomas had told her to suck on his cock. Valeria had immediately complied, unbuttoning his pants and pulling out his flaccid penis. It had been so small in her soft hands compared to the day before when he had forced it into her mouth, and she thought briefly that he had lost interest in her. When she had bent over his lap and taken his withered manhood into her mouth she had immediately tasted sperm and pussy juices. Lady Valeria had sat up in surprised, shocked with the realization that the King had just fucked the amazon negotiator. Before the puzzled noblewoman had been able to say anything however, the King ordered her back to her cocksucking and resumed his report reading.

"Mmm," murmured Lady Valeria as she suckled harder at the King's soft dick. She was determined to please the King, despite his current 'spent' state. Valeria reached up with a soft hand to toy with his balls as she slide her mouth back on his cock, pulling him with her lips before plunging the rubbery shaft back into her mouth, engulfing his whole cock. Her large, bare breasts pressed against his thighs as she worked him over, quickly becoming encouraged as she felt his cock thicken a little and harden slightly. Valeria doubled her efforts, noisily slurping at his cock, her blonde head bobbing faster over his lap.

Still not putting down the paper he was reading, Thomas reached down with one hand and placed it on the top of Valeria's head, encouraging her as she sucked him off. Valeria moaned happily as she felt him hardening further, she'd been at it almost fifteen minutes and she was finally starting to get results. Thomas's hips began to buck up off the bed slightly and the hand on her head grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her down hard on his cock. The King's mind was obviously straying from his reports and he finally put them down.

"That's good," breathed Thomas as both his hands now went to the back of Valeria's head. He pushed her face down hard into his lap and began to thrust up with his hips, fucking her mouth roughly. After a few minutes of this he yanked on her hair, pulling her up off his cock.

"Get on your hands and knees," commanded the King. The beautiful naked noblewoman immediately obeyed, turning around so that her nice round ass was pointed at her liege. Thomas moved up behind her, seizing her hips and pushing the tip of his cock into her waiting pussy. The King gave a lustful grunt and then shoved his whole cock into her, causing her to cry and out. "Ahh, that's it!" groaned Thomas, keeping a tight grip on her hips as he began to fuck her doggy style. Valeria was a little shocked to be taken in such a way. Whenever she had made love before it had always been in the missionary position, she always thought this dog style fucking was for whores and peasants only.

"Oh your highness!" gasped Valeria as Thomas reached under her and pinched roughly on one swinging breast, twisting the nipple. He then placed both hands on her hips and really went to town, fucking her as hard and fast as he could. This continued for a good ten minutes when there was a knock at the door.

King Thomas stopped his thrusting, but remained with his cock buried to the hilt in Lady Valeria's cunt, "Come in!" he called out, much to the lady's displeasure.

A young page boy entered the bedchamber, it was the same one who had witnessed the previous days events when Valeria had been forced to suck the King's cock. She glowered at the page from her degrading kneeling position in front of the king. The page swallowed nervously at the sight, his gaze inadvertently straying to the naked noblewoman, he could even see her big breasts swinging bare beneath her.

"What is it?" demanded the king as he resumed fucking Valeria. His thrusts were much slower however as he listened to the page speak.

"Ahh.." stammered the boy, "The ah.. General Bairacali has returned from the front lines. He is waiting outside." The page boy hesitated a moment, watching wide eyed as Lady Valeria's breasts jiggled and swayed with each hard thrust from the king. "I shall have him ahh..come back."

"No!" snapped the king, "Send him in now, I'm almost done with this wench," said the king, slapping the side of Valeria's ass. Lady Valeria went red with anger at being referred to in such a manner. But she held her tongue. To her distaste General Bairacali entered the room. He was a big brawny man of about fifty years of age with gray hair and one of the ugliest faces in the realm. His face was criss-crossed with numerous battle scars and it hadn't been all that pretty in the first instance. Valeria in particular had no liking for the General. It was no secret in the kingdom that the General lusted after the beautiful Lady Valeria, he had on a number of occasions asked for her hand in marriage but she always refused. Not only was his appearance enough to make her stomach turn, he was also of too low nobility for her to even consider such a proposal.

"Congratulations on the war!" said the king proudly as the grizzled old veteran entered. Once again Thomas remained inside of Valeria although he stopped his thrusts.

"Thank you, your highness," said Bairacali with a low bow, "Condolences over your fathers death. He died bravely." The general's eyes now strayed over to the beautiful and very naked Valeria impaled on the end of the king's cock.

Thomas saw the lust in the Generals' eyes and remembered his meeting with the amazon the day before. "I am immensely pleased with your results in this war General Bairacali," said Thomas as he once more resumed his slow thrusts against Valeria. "I will be sure to arrange some public ceremony to thank and reward you, but for now, why don't you join me here?"

"Excuse me your highness?" replied the General, confused at the intentions of his king.

"She's got another hole!" said Thomas, shoving hard with his hips into Valeria, "You're a war hero and deserve a warm welcome home."

"No!" whispered Valeria softly, more to herself than anyone else but they both heard her. The king wanted her to suck off Bairacali, something she had been trying to avoid for years.

"Silence Lady Valeria. He is a hero and is entitled to a hero's welcome," snapped the king. "And I know for a fact that your lovely mouth is worthy of a hero."

"Yes your highness," whispered Valeria acquiescently.

General Bairacali smiled at this acceptance and moved up to the end of the bed, unbuckling his sword belt and dropping it onto the floor. He then unfastened his breeches and let them fall around his ankles, a thick and hard cock popping into view. He then moved closer to the end of the bed so that his cock hung inches from Lady Valeria's face.

"Well m'Lady? What are you waiting for?" asked the General, his cock twitching in anticipation, his smile wide. To have the lovely Valeria service him like this was a dream.

Valeria suppressed and angry scowl and leant forward, compliantly parting her lips and letting the Generals penis slip into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's good!" groaned Bairacali, reaching down to grab her head. He'd wanted her to make the first move, to initiate things, but now he took control eagerly. Valeria gave a little yelp of surprise as the old soldier rammed his cock down her throat, burying himself to the hilt. He grinned across her back at the King as he began to fuck her face, using her mouth as if it was a whore's cunt he was pounding. Valeria's mouth felt so warm and wet around his thrusting shaft.

"So when do you expect the Amazon's surrender?" asked the King. Thomas now resumed his fucking, each shove against her lovely butt thrust her further forward onto the General's cock.

Bairacali gave a little moan, turned on by the feeling of dominance he was getting by carrying on his conversation with the King while the beautiful noblewoman sucked his cock. "It wouldn't surprise me if the Amazon Queen didn't arrive here with a white flag within the week."

Thomas smiled, fucking harder at Valeria's cunt. Rumors of the Queen's beauty were rife through the realms, and although Thomas had never actually laid eyes on her he could not wait for her surrender. Screwing a influential noble such as Valeria was a definently turn on, but the thought of forcing a powerful warrior queen to his will was too much. The King suddenly exploded inside Valeria's warm cunt. He clutched tightly at her hips, pulling her in against him and pushing his cock right in to the base as he spurted.

"Ahh!" cried out Thomas as he filled Valeria with his seed, imagining it was the mouth of the amazon queen he was shooting in.

Once his load was spent he pulled out of Valeria and lay back on his bed.

"Leave me!" he commanded.

General Bairacali still had his hard cock in Lady Valeria's mouth and was no where near finished using her. He looked up at the king in surprise, "Ahh yes your highness," he said, not disguising the disappointment and frustration in his voice.

Valeria thankfully pushing the General out of her mouth and began gathering her clothes.

"Wait!" said Thomas as he looked up and saw the General's painfully hard cock. Both Bairacali and Valeria stopped and turned back towards their king. "Sorry General for the abrupt ending to our meeting."

"No problem your highness," said Bairacali, bowing low, his erection still twitching.

"Lady Valeria," said the king, turning to the beautiful noble.

"Yes your highness?"

"Go to the General's room with him and spend the day pleasuring him and serving him. He is to be greatly rewarded for his efforts in the war."

Valeria went pale, she had hoped it was over, "Yes your highness."

"You will enjoy her attentions General," Thomas said to Bairacali with a grin, "If you thought her mouth was good you should try her ass."

"I will be sure to do that," replied Bairacali with a smile of his own.

"Good," said the King. "Now leave me!"

...to be continued...

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,732 Followers