Prince of Darkness vs Prom Queen 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The newly reigning Dominant, Master Matthew, seven and a half weeks old and twenty-one inches tall, had defeated him.

The mighty Master Donovan had fallen and he wasn't sure he'd be getting up any time soon.

The future seemed dismal. His son wanted nothing to do with him. Eventually the kid would grow up and Donovan would buy him a car and pay for his college education at one of the best schools in the country. Someday he'd turn his business over to his son who would make an even bigger success of it. There would come a time when Matthew would get married and have kids of his own and he'd tell them stories about their reclusive grandfather who had once been a titan of corporate capitalism, a business genius who had never backed down from a challenge, who had squarely faced every adversary and won, a man who excelled in science, mathematics, and engineering, a man who had retired to live in quiet solitude on his own private island of Kalake after he had been taken down by a pee-cone.

What a legacy.

How the hell did Laci do it? She had given birth just a few short weeks ago. She hadn't officially gone back to work for a couple of weeks after the kid was born, but she worked from home keeping up on everything that was going on at the magazine. Even after she had gone back to her job, she attended to every one of Matthew's needs that Victor wasn't attending to and she supervised Victor which was a job in itself. In addition, every single square inch of their home ran smoothly.

She made it all look so incredibly easy. She could do almost everything. She was smart. She was efficient and organized. She never got tired. She always looked perfect and beautiful. She could do thirty things at once. She was the Warrior Super Hero of wives, mothers, writers, and Prom Queens. Her grandchildren would be proud of her, look up to her, ask for her advice, admire her many accomplishments and feel endless amounts of sympathy that she was stuck with a doddering, feeble-minded, anti-social husband who was pee-cone challenged. Great. Just great.

Even Victor seemed to think he was a lost cause, finally throwing his hands up and admitting that Donovan needed a break from Daddy-bug duty. If Victor was willing to admit defeat, Donovan must have made the leap from hopeless to wretchedly pathetic. At least he'd accomplished something.

He looked up at the sound of a tap on the door. Victor was standing there looking sympathetic. "You okay?" he wanted to know.

"Sure, Victor. I'm great. I don't think I've ever been better."

"We can try again tomorrow." Victor attempted to sound reassuring. "You did fine for your first time."

"Fine? I did fine? What was the defining moment for you? Was it that I needed nine diapers for a single attempt at diapering? Perhaps it was his never ending impression of that famous Belgian fountain 'Manneken Pis'. According to what I've read, baby's bodies contain more than 70% water. I can totally vouch for that. So much for pee-cones. Personally, I think I'll go with setting off the smoke alarm when I nearly set fire to the pacifier by dropping it in the bottle warmer. That's a moment Matthew will remember for the rest of his life. He screamed almost as loud as the siren. If he didn't need baby Prozac before my attempt at parenting, I'm sure he does now. I was thinking group rate for me, Virgil and the horse, but now we can go group rate and family plan."

"Yeah. Uh...I kinda hate to tell you this but I have to leave and Laci's not back yet."

"You're leaving? I'll be here alone?"

"Yeah. Marian has tickets for something and I have to go get ready and pick her up so we can have dinner before the show or play or concert or whatever it is we're doing. Laci did call a while ago and say she was on the way, so she should be back any time now. I already changed Matthew and gave him his bottle. I think the little guy's kinda tired from this afternoon's 'Daddy & Me' session."

"You think?"

"Yeah. Well, he should probably sleep for a couple of hours and Laci will be back any minute. Dining room's kinda a mess, but I can deal with it tomorrow. Are you gonna be okay if I get going?"

Donovan sighed in defeat. "Sure, Victor. I promise to stay away from flammable objects and if Matthew is as tired as I am, he'll sleep until next week."

"Okay. Well, call if you need anything."

"I will. Have a good time. See you in the morning."

Silence. Silence never sounded so good.

He could only hope he hadn't traumatized the kid. What the hell was Laci going to think when Matthew ran from the room screaming every time he heard a siren or saw a cone shaped object? Maybe she wouldn't notice. Maybe her attention would be focused on Donovan who would also be running from the room screaming. He could tell her it was a Corbett family trait.

His cell phone buzzed with a new text message. He glanced down at the screen. It was from Laci.

'Stuck in traffic. Be there soon. Love you.'

"WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

And the day just got better and better.

With a deep sigh, Donovan got on his feet and headed toward the dining room, preparing to face the enemy. Hopefully he wouldn't find himself naked and tied to the stroller before the night was over. How would he explain that to Laci? Victor wasn't around to blame it on. How about Virgil did it? Good as any other excuse.

He stood in the doorway, surveying the wreckage of his once elegant and formal dining room. It looked like a team of infant Dominants had run amok and now their Commander in Chief was red faced, loudly screaming, and demanding total submission.

"C'mon Matthew. Matt. I need some help here. Victor says you're really smart. He says you're a genius. Any chance you could point to what you need?"

"WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

"I guess not. What was that song he said you like? One little, two little, three little..."

What the hell had Victor been singing about?

"One little, two little, three little... Damn!"

"One little, two little, three little... What the hell was he counting?"

"One little, two little, three little........DOMINANTS, four little, five little, six little dominants,

Seven little, eight little, nine little dominants, ten little dominants with canes!"

Maybe not entirely appropriate, but the kid had stopped screaming. True he was staring with suspicion and a slight hint of mistrust, but at least he wasn't screaming.

"Look, Matt", Donovan said wearily, "I know it's been a hard day for both of us. I'm sorry about the smoke alarm and all, but I'm trying to be honest with you. It's just you and me and I know that's a really scary thing, but until someone gets here to rescue us, we're stuck with each other."

Matthew gurgled.

"Yeah, I know. It's not my first choice either, but if you start crying again it's just going to mean a sore throat for you and a worse headache for me."

The kid was staring again, probably trying to evaluate his chances of making it out of their current situation alive. Donovan should know. He was pretty much having the same thoughts.

"Victor said he gave you a bottle, so you can't be hungry. Any chance you're just really, really tired. I could sing the Dominant song again for you. Maybe it'll make you sleepy. Sleepy would be good."

"WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

"Okay, okay. No Dominant song. Maybe it'll make the slaves sleepy the next time I train. I'll have to remember to try it. Diaper change?" Matthew gurgled again. "Yeah, I was afraid of that."

Donovan lifted his son out of the bassinet and laid him on the changing table. It only took a minute to remove the diaper. "Why are these things so much easier to take off than put on? Fuck! Forgot the pee-cone. Where the hell does Victor keep the damned pee-cones?"

He looked down at Matthew. The kid was staring.

"I guess I'm going to have to start watching my language. It won't look good if you're running around demanding a 'fucking' bottle or a 'damned' pee-cone. Maybe I can start tomorrow. Today's been kind of stressful and I'm not exactly in control, which is actually kind of ironic. Do you know where the hell Victor keeps the damned pee-cones? Sorry, but there really should be some kind of pee-cone dispenser. They can send people to the moon, so a pee-cone dispenser should be relatively easy. I would have designed one myself, but I had no knowledge of the existence of pee-cones until today. I guess I can't leave you while I go on a pee-cone hunt. I think they're over there. C'mon."

He picked Matthew up and started rummaging through the cupboard. "None in here. I was positive he said this was the pee-cone spot. Or was this the burp cloth location? Maybe...Hey! Damn it, Matt! This is a linen shirt. You have to quit peeing on me. You can't just go around peeing on people. Now I have to change again. I hate to be messy. Neat is important. I don't do messy. Or peed on. By the way, are you supposed to be peeing this much? You'll get dehydrated. It's not good to get dehydrated. I can't find the damned pee-cones. Victor's going to have to give me a map to this place. I don't know where anything is. Knowing him, he'll give me the map then rearrange everything just to annoy me. The hell with it. Forget the damned pee-cone."

A little over an hour later the Dominant duo were headed back downstairs. Donovan stood at the bottom of the stairs, holding Matthew in his arms and looking down at his son, who looked back with wide-eyed interest.

"So, I guess I should thank you for being cooperative with the diaper change. This time I was able to manage it using only six diapers. I guess that's an improvement. Can't really be sure. Why the hell is that tape so weird? It sticks in all the wrong places. Oh. And sorry about the powder explosion. You wouldn't think baby powder would contain incendiary devices. Doesn't seem safe. By the way, how the hell do you get the top of the damned powder off the damned powder bomb? Remind me to ask Victor about that. I'll bet you a thousand pee-cones the people who design this stuff have never even touched a kid. Exploding powder isn't safe for a baby or an incompetent father. Take my word for it."

The kid was still staring.

"You're a stare-er too?" Donovan sighed. "Well, at least you're not staring at me like that damned unicorn upstairs. I keep trying to lock it in the closet, but he keeps finding his way back. I'm telling you that thing hates my guts. At least if you're going to stare, you have your mom's eyes. He's got these little black beady eyes and he watches me with this malevolent look. I think he's jealous. I can just tell he's waiting for the right opportunity to stab me with that big, pink satin horn. And you know what his name is? It's Virgil. I hate that name. That's a hell of a stupid name for a unicorn."

Matthew started furiously kicking his legs.

"Thank you!! Finally!! Finally someone who agrees with me! Virgil. Why the hell does she call him Virgil? Stupid name." He looked down thoughtfully. "You know, maybe we can work something out. Just between us. You'll be mobile one of these days, so maybe you can start taking Virgil out for walks. You can dominate him. You seem to understand how that works. Grab him by the damned horn and just drag him everywhere. Down the stairs. Up the stairs. In the garden. Let him roll in the mud a few times. Spill juice boxes on him. Pretty soon he'll have to go. You do that for me and when you're old enough, I'll buy you whatever kind of car you want, as long as it passes the crash tests and it's safe to drive. Is it a deal?"

Matthew kicked again.

"Thank you. At least we agree about something." Donovan sighed. "How about we go sit down?"

Chapter 6 The Tell-Tale Dominant

Minutes later they were comfortably settled in Donovan's office. "I suppose I should also thank you for being cooperative enough to stay in one place while I was changing, although I wouldn't have had to change if you'd quit peeing on me. I can't believe how many times I've had to change because of you and now I'm actually wearing jeans and a T-shirt. I can't believe it. Your mom bought these for me. I've only worn them once, when we went to the ranch. She insisted. I'm sure it won't be a surprise if I say I'm not real good with the ranch stuff, but I can tell you about that later. I like my suits and I always like to look neat and coordinated, although your mom says my ass looks great in these jeans. I don't look at my ass too much. She has a great ass. I'm usually looking at hers, so other than the ranch, I never wear jeans, but at least they're washable. Armani is not. Washable. Usually I wear Armani. Sometimes Gucci. I have some Ralph Lauren and Burberry, but I'm not a jeans guy. I don't do washable."

Matthew kicked again.

"Yeah, well you have to do washable, but wait till you're older. As soon as you can stand up I'll take you for your first suit. Pinstripe I think. Navy blue or light charcoal. Maybe if you look dignified, Victor will stop calling you Noodle-bug. Stupid name. It's as bad as Virgil. Hate that name."

The kid was back to staring.

"Anyway, I also appreciate the not crying. I know I'm really bad at this stuff, so if you have any helpful hints, I'm open to suggestions. In a few years from now when you need help with calculus, or chemistry, or physics, I can return the favor. Hell of a thing to be an expert in physics and a failure in pee-cones. Actually, pee-cones are the least of my worries. I have to make sure I don't break you. Are you breakable? Your mom won't be pleased if I break you, and speaking of your mom...I wonder where she is. I tried calling when we were upstairs but she didn't answer her phone. I left a message. She said there was traffic, but I hope everything is okay. Usually Victor would be here but he went somewhere with Marian. Your mom should be back soon. I hope. Don't break before she gets back, okay?"

Matthew hadn't taken his eyes off Donovan.

"Aren't you tired? Even Victor said you'd be tired. I'm exhausted, but you look wide awake. Victor said you like talking, so I guess we can do that for a while. Uh...I guess I should start by introducing myself. Even though you've been here for a couple of months, we've never actually met, unless you count the day you were born when the doctor decided to hand you to me. Who the hell told him that was a good idea? Believe me, you look a hell of a lot better now than you did then. And there were the few other times I tried to hold you, but you were too busy screaming for introductions. Anyway, I'm Donovan. Donovan Corbett. I'm your father, heaven help you. That pretty blonde lady who's always around, except now when we need her, is Laci. She's your mom, but you've probably already figured that out. And you know Uncle Victor. He's not really your uncle. He's more like...our pet. Don't know why he calls you Noodle-bug. Do you like that name?"

"WAAAHHH!!!!"

"Well, I don't like it either, but you'll have to be the one to tell him because he doesn't listen to me. He never listens to me. I sort of hate it when he's usually right about things, but I've learned to live with it. What else do you want to know? Victor is married to Marian. I'm still trying to figure that one out. I grew up with Marian. She's my cousin, which also makes her your cousin, which means we're both kind of related to Victor now that he's married to Marian. What I don't understand is why he's married to Marian and why she's married to him. What do they talk about? I can't remember the last time I had a normal conversation with him, so I'm damned if I can figure out how she manages. Maybe they don't spend that much time talking. Thinking about what they do instead of talking is making my headache worse. Let's change the subject."

The kid seemed to be in agreement.

"I guess Marian and I were lucky. Our family has a ton of money. Maybe that wasn't lucky. I grew up not knowing how to do anything for myself. I still can't do much, but I'm getting better, mostly because of your mom. And Victor, but don't tell him I said that. I don't really bother with most of my family. I have nothing in common with them. They don't do anything except waste time and spend money someone else earned. Marian and I aren't like that. She started a magazine. That's a pretty big thing to accomplish. Your mom works for her. Your mom is a really good writer, so when I'm helping you with the chemistry stuff, she'll be the one helping with the composition and writing stuff."

This wasn't the most scintillating conversation. Why did the kid look so interested?

"I started a company, too, before I was even out of college. Maybe when you get older I can turn it over to you. It's pretty big now and I have more money than most of my family combined, but I work because I like working and I think I do good things. Basically what I do is buy companies that aren't doing too well and put them together with other companies and make new companies that are successful. Does that make sense?"

"Gurgle."

"Yeah, well it's good because companies get to stay in business and people keep their jobs and my company makes money making sure everybody else makes money. It's good to have control like that. Speaking of control, I do something else. I guess it's okay to tell you this considering you have no idea what I'm talking about, but I have another business. I'm a Dominant, you know, like in the Dominant song. It's a little hard to explain, but some people like to be in control and some people like to be controlled and I train the ones who want to be controlled by the controllers. That's actually how I met your mom, although the whole control thing is a little harder to understand when she comes into the story. Hell, I was there and I still don't get it."

Where was Laci? Why wasn't she back yet? He tried her phone again.

"You see, I have this sort of instinct about most people. It doesn't work too well with your mom or Victor, although, I'm not sure Victor qualifies as a person. It does come in really handy with company business because I know when someone's being honest or trying to cheat me. That's a good thing to know. And with Dominant business, I know when a slave is being trained properly and not getting hurt. That's a really important thing for a Dominant. When I'm doing that, they call me Master Donovan. Your mom calls me that sometimes too, but I don't think she means it in the same way. Hey! Want to hear how I met her? It's a pretty good story, although the beginning wasn't so good, but it gets better."

More staring. The kid could out-stare Virgil

"We used to live in a different city. I had a really big house where I did my training and Victor worked for me. Your mom worked for a different magazine. The first time I saw her, we were at some party and I noticed her the minute she walked into the room. After a while, I saw her noticing me, but I was noticing her because she's really pretty and she was looking at me like I was some kind of weird science experiment. Trust me, she's looked at me like that many times since. Anyway, I didn't actually meet her until she came to my house. Now this is the not good part. You see, the son of a bitch she worked for tricked both of us, and sorry about the language, but he really was a perverted bastard. His name was Frank Harding, and he tried to get me to train her as his sex slave."

"WAAAHHH!!!!"

"Are you sure you don't understand what I'm telling you?" Donovan looked at Matthew who looked right back. "Okay, well, at first I was kind of mean to her, but I felt really bad about that, and then I found out the truth about what was happening. Oh. I left out the part about when she tried to kill me. She almost ripped my head off, and how come that's not making you cry? I didn't really understand it at the time, but for some reason I wanted to protect her and I sort of kidnapped her and took her to my island. I have my own island. It's called Kalake. That's a Hawaiian word and it means grace, which is kind of coincidental because your mom's name used to be Laci Grace. Anyway, Victor was in charge of keeping her safe until I got there. Meanwhile Harding burned down my house because he was looking for your mom. He was a really bad guy."