Prince of Dragon Riders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lozinit
lozinit
12 Followers

Marquis Saetha was the first to speak up "The only lead we may very well have is with the orcs that went North. We should search for them and get answers from them and find out why they went North and what they are doing." There was agreement from everyone.

Viscountess Kara then spoke "We must secure the borders and issue a call to arms of every capable male and female." Only a few Nobles verbally supported this idea. She then spoke again "Those who have sworn their true oaths to the his Majesty have offered their Knights, the rest of you only show your true colors that you support him when things are easy."

"And just how many Knights are you giving to the King?" Baron Asach said chuckling. "None?"

She turned to the King and bowed "I pledge all of my soldiers, Knights, my allies knights, and myself to your cause." Raising her head and looking around the table she asked "Any of you offer yourself to finding the Princess or is it to dangerous for you?"

A few whispers were made and it was overheard that this kind of work was below that of a true noble. No one stood or offered their Knights until the Prince stood, all eyes now on him.

"It is below that of a Noble, but not that of royal blood. I offer myself and all that I have to finding the princess and saving the empire from war." He said in a very angry voice as he headed towards the door. Turning back before leaving he added, "I will be King soon and will remember those who fought for the empire and those who were cowards, and I will redraw the manors as my first act of Emperor!" He left with the doors slamming shut and all but the three Nobles who showed support had their jaws open and were white as a ghost.

"Have my dragon readied by nightfall!" Everyone heard through the doors as he stormed away.

The King chuckled "He might be King before I am gone."

lozinit
lozinit
12 Followers
12