Princess Alexandria Ch. 03

Story Info
Time to get her own back!
2.4k words
4.11
34.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benripper
Benripper
27 Followers

Alexandria paced to and fro across her bedroom floor. She had a lot on her mind and had been finding it hard to preoccupy herself with any one task. It was her second week back from her visit to the Baron which her husband had arranged without her knowledge. During her time there she had learnt a lot about men, about sex, about how to comport herself in the presence of one who had complete control over her body. While the Baron was treating her like the plaything she knew she had become, Alexandria had dreamed of the revenge she would exact on her husband when she returned, imagining jumping out of her carriage and tearing into him with her nails, of grabbing a guard's sword and thrusting it into his chest. But when she did return to him, stepping nimbly, as she was in quite some pain, out of her carriage, the violence gathered up inside her suddenly dissipated and she looked shyly to the ground. The prince had escorted her back to her quarters and afterwards departed without so much as a word over what he had put her through. His behaviour in the next couple of days was not uncharacteristic of him; aloof and short of words, if anything had changed it was the lack of physical camaraderie they no longer enjoyed. She almost missed the smack of his guiding hand on her backside, signifying it was time for her to skip into their bed. As it was he had taken to sleeping in a different chamber from her.

Alexandria was not sure how she felt about this, on the one hand she was still furious about how she had been treated, like a bargaining token in a game of craps, she angrily thought, but then she dearly missed his touch and would stay awake late at night thinking of him, stretching out in the king-sized bed they used to toss and turn in together; her hand straying, against her better judgment, down to her spread legs and the lips of her pussy. Unbeknownst to her husband though, she had not given up her hopes to achieve some measure of revenge upon him, and as she strode, nervously yet with a certain icy resolve, across her floor, she constantly glanced to an hourglass on top of her nightstand. The sand in the upper bulb had almost completely drained into the lower. The time to act was nigh! Alexandria waited a few more moments, stroking the pleats out of her short nightgown; taking a big breath she picked up a candle stick and a small velvet bag and walked out into the hall. Going down the passages that were poorly lit, she flitted like a shadow, intent upon fulfilling what she had set out to accomplish. Her bare feet lightly padded against the stone, as she strained her ears to hear if anyone was up ahead. The castle was asleep though, and she reached her husband's door without trouble. Entering it, she put the candle and the bag down and looked towards the bed. Her husband's head could be seen topping the duvet he was under. Sidling up to the bedside, Alexandria yanked the covers off him. He didn't stir. She looked at his muscular body splayed out upon the sheets, his firm thighs, and the hair upon his chest. He looked less imposing while fast asleep. The object of her desire and woe curiously impotent as it too lay helpless under her strict gaze.

She stood over him and drawing back her hand slapped his cheek hard. His eyes shot open and he made as if to move, but instead of bolting upright, or at the very least, attempting to shield his face from further blows, his hands lifted off the bed and, as if they were overcome by an exertion of some sort, fell down again. Alexandria who had been holding her breath let out a sigh of relief as her eyes shone and a flickering smile replaced her anxious demeanour. She had been expecting this reaction from her husband. Testing if her plan was entirely successful her hand coquettishly slipped down to her husband's cock, and cupping it gingerly in her hand, began to pump up and down on it; seeing it get hard so quickly made her turn her smiling face to her husband, whose pallor was, conversely, decidingly white, perhaps realizing now what sort of situation he was in.

"It's time for you, my dear, to experience a little bit of what I had to endure when you so casually put me in the captivity of another." She waited for a response. The prince moved his lips but no sound came out. His frightened expression though was easy enough to read.

Alexandria was overjoyed that her plan had worked so well; caught between excitement over what was to befall them and a sense of anger that it had taken so long to arrive, she seesawed between the two emotions. A few days ago she had stolen away in the dead of night to an old lady who was rumoured to be a witch. This lady, her maid had told her, could brew wondrous potions of various effects and if one would grace her hand with silver they could be bought for a price. She had met up with this lady at her cottage in the woods and asked for a magical potion that would render a man immobile; one that would still allow him to feel and to be aroused, but prevent him from actively engaging with the sensation. The witch had vowed that there was nothing magical about her concoctions, and seemed also for some reason to be offended at being labelled a witch, she said they were simply herbs from her garden, but that she could mix up something to fulfil the princesses wishes anyway. When Alexandria had got what she wanted from the witch it was a simple matter of coercing her maid into spiking her husband's evening tipple of whisky to complete her designs.

Enjoying seeing her husband so defenceless, she rolled him onto his front, where he laid tensing his muscles and wriggling ever so slightly. Slapping his upturned buttocks, Alexandria was reminded; firstly, of all the times he had done so to her, but more vividly of the Baron's treatment of her, which had been far more inventive and cruel. She shuddered to think about it now, but instead of banishing it from her thoughts, used it instead as fuel to stoke the fire of her vengeance. She traced her nails across her husband's back relishing the imprint they left. Jumping onto the bed alongside him, she bent over his prone body and whispered into his ear:

"I want you tonight to feel what I feel every time you hold me down and fuck me." She couldn't believe she was uttering these words; considering how she had been raised, until a short time ago she had not even known what the word "fuck" had meant, let alone said it. But after having been forced to beg for it repeatedly, forced to crawl along the floor and entreat her master to fuck her, she had become quite accustomed to the language. Jumping off the bed again, Alexandria couldn't help repress a giggle at what she was about to do. Reaching into the velvet bag she had brought along she withdrew a contraption, which after she had slid it up her hips and stood in profile, her husband, with mounting fear, realized was a strap-on.

"A little memento from your friend's wife, I hope you like it." While she was imprisoned the Baron had enjoyed watching, at his leisure, the sight of his wife screwing Alexandria. There had been an elaborate ritual of foreplay, mostly involving ropes and paddles, but it always ended with the Baron's wife slipping inside Alexandria's pussy and fucking her gently with the strap-on. Before she left the princess had been given it as a gift, something to remind her of her time spent there. She thought it thoroughly ironic that she was now going to use it on her husband.

His eyes were wide open and they didn't budge once from the strap-on, peeking out from under her nightie, as she sauntered back over to the bed.

"I see I have your attention now."

Standing at the head of the bed, she reached for her husband's hair and pulled him to her so he was face to face with the object of his gaze.

"Like it, do you?" With her hand still firmly gripping his hair, she made him nod, like a puppet on a string. Alexandria grinned, exactly the sort of grin that you would expect from a princess who for too long had not been getting her own way. She inched his mouth closer to the strap-on, with a finger easily prying his mouth open, she nudged the head of it into his mouth.

"Now I know you have just enough energy to suck on it... Now come on, if you don't I'll only prolong this game." He hesitated for a moment, and then he ran his lips across her prosthetic cock, ashamedly sucking her off. "That's it, baby. Who's my little bitch now?" She applied pressure to the back of his head. He was taking it all in his mouth now, going up and down on it like he did this every day.

"That's it. Get it all wet for me. Don't forget where this is going. You're doing this for your own sake too remember."

Eventually Alexandria tired of watching him suck her off, so she popped the strap-on out of his mouth and went around the bed. He couldn't see where she was, but she knew he could feel the bed sag as she crawled on all fours up behind him. She started stroking his thighs with her hands and then with her tongue, getting gradually closer to his ass. She flicked her tongue around the corners of his asshole, savouring his minute trembling, whether of pleasure or the apprehension of what was to come, she couldn't quite tell. It didn't stop her though from slipping a finger inside him; he spasmodically bucked as it drove in, and as she tickled his prostrate, she was certain she could hear him whimper into the pillow.

"You think this is painful? Trust me it's possible to fit quite a lot up someone's ass if you want to, as you allowed me to find out." She said bitterly as she cast her mind back to the Baron's sadistic pleasure at seeing her squirm beneath him, his cock shoved deep within her.

Quickly drawing her finger out, she lined up the strap-on with his ass, spitting on the head of the cock for lubrication, she took her time pressing into him, knowing full well there was no way for him to escape it. At first his sphincter proved adamant in rejecting her advances, but with perseverance she broke through and sank into him, inch by inch reclaiming, or so she thought, all the dignity and pride she had lost since the beginning of their marriage. She slid into him until the fake balls of the strap-on rested on his own. She took a deep breath and looked down at him, struck right through like a boar on a spit, moving his head back and forth, futilely tried to lift himself off the sheets. She leant down and again whispered in his ear:

"Now who's in charge? You think you're the big man of the castle still? Ha, can you imagine the gossip if they knew you were being ridden by your dainty, O' so submissive wife. Perhaps I should get one of the grooms in here, if I get tired. Order him to have a turn on you, would you like that?" The princess began to rock her hips slowly, the strap-on gliding back and forth within her husband. "Hmmm, you seem to be liking this... I'll take that as a yes, shall I? Alexandria maliciously laughed as she increased the pace, pounding into her husband's ass, venting all her frustration and rage into fucking him. She came all the way out, once or twice, letting him think it was over for a moment, before plunged right back in, thrusting even more vehemently. She saw that he was hard and wanting with all her heart for him to cum in this position, she reached underneath and tugged at his manhood, jerking him off as she fucked him. He came in her hand and she felt his sperm trickle through her fingers. Exhausted, she slowly retreated out of him and rolled to one side. To her astonishment her husband rolled on top of her and pinned her down. She struggled but to no avail, the potion should have lasted much longer, what went wrong, she thought to herself. Her husband with a slight smile spoke:

"I'm sure you're wondering how I've suddenly gained control over all my faculties so suddenly? The truth of the matter is... Well it was all a fraud. The witch, the potion, even you maid was in league with me. I wished you to take control; to exercise some of that power which you have seen me, not to mention the Baron, wield. You could only do so if you were confident that you had some advantage over me, hence the whole intricate get-up. Only with it did I believe you'd have the courage to take the reins. And you did so splendidly, I must say. I've wanted our relationship to be on an even footing from day one, but I didn't want our marriage to descend into an elderly slumber of stale sex and routine motions. And from tonight I get the impression you're of the same mind..."

He tapered off waiting for some sign of agreement, of acknowledgement. Alexandria was speechless as he told her of his plans. She realized that she had been unwittingly guided by him all this time, but hadn't she learnt something about herself during the whole process? Had it not made her a different person, a more well-rounded, adventurous individual? She looked up into her husband's eyes that were seeking her confirmation and not speaking raised her head and locked lips with him... giving him the sign that he had been hoping for.

The End

Benripper
Benripper
27 Followers