Princess & Her Friend, Average Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love her panties. She has the best panty collection. I've gone through her panty drawer lots of times while she's been preoccupied on the phone in the other room or in the bathroom getting ready. Every one of her panties is a sexual palette of color and style.

It's painfully obvious that she doesn't think of me as a man. She thinks of me as one of her girlfriends. She's always changing her clothes in front of me. She doesn't get naked, but she's come in the room wearing just a towel after showering. I got up the nerve once to tickle her, while she was wearing her towel. She almost dropped her towel, she was laughing so hard and I nearly saw her tits. I so wanted to rip the towel from her naked body and mount her while kissing her.

"I felt so violated when he stuck his hand down my panty. I mean, he's done that plenty of times before when we were alone and making out, whenever we were romantically in the mood, while he's masturbating me or I'm blowing him. Only, this time was different. This felt more like being forced. This felt more like rape."

Be still my heart. I still couldn't remove the image of Rod lifting her short skirt, pulling down her panty, and exposing her ass to everyone while fingering her perfect, shaved, pussy. I couldn't remove the image of him masturbating her and her blowing him.

"I'll kill him," I said.

There was no way I could even hurt him. I mean, I could bleed on him while he pounded my face to hamburger with his big hand. He was 6'4" and 220 pounds and I was 5'8" and 150 pounds.

"Well, I'm done with him," she said pulling away from me. "I threw his ring in his face."

She walked to her bureau, grabbed a tissue, and rubbed away her ruined eye makeup. She was the only woman I knew who looked good with or without makeup. I've seen some women that makeup absolutely transforms them, but not her, not my Princess. She has natural beauty. She has beautiful skin. She's beautiful. She doesn't need to wear makeup, that is, except for lipstick, red lipstick, lipstick on the dipstick.

I sat on her bed hoping she'd give me a show and she did. She turned to look at me and I pretended to look down and away, but I could still see her reflection in the mirror. In one quick movement, she removed her top. Then, she unzipped her skirt and allowed it to fall to her ankles. I don't know how many times I've seen her in her bra and bikini panties or thong. I know every freckle of her hard body.

I imagined grabbing her around the waist and pulling her on the bed, while she was still in her bra and panty. I imagined wrestling with her and accidentally on purpose being fresh with my hands, feeling her tits through her bra and her pussy and ass through her panty. Only, I was afraid of alienating her in the way that Rod had.

With her back still to me, she opened her bureau drawer, pulled out her pink velour sweat suit and quickly dressed. Show's over and now I had another erection. Only, she didn't know. How could she not know? As if it was a pole that supported the thick canvass of the tent, it was practically sticking out straight.

She never noticed me in that way. It wouldn't surprise me if she thought I was gay. I'm not. I'm just in love with her. I don't want anyone else but her and I don't want anyone else to have her.

"I need to get out," she said. "I need to go shopping. Wanna come?"

Wanna cum? My Princess just asked me if I wanna cum. You have no idea, I thought.

I imagined her soft hand stroking my cock as I kissed her while probing her sweet mouth with my tongue. I imagined her falling between my legs and taking my cock in her mouth and sucking me, as I moved her lush blonde hair out of the way to reach down and cup her perfect tits, first one and then the other, while my fingers frolicked with and pulled and twisted her nipples.

The sight of her on her knees with my cock in her mouth made me even harder. I imagined taking her head in my hands while watching her blow me and slowly and gently moving my hips back and forth and in and out while fucking her pretty, little mouth. I imagined her looking up at me with her big, blue eyes.

"Cum in my mouth, Joe. I want to experience all of you. I need to swallow some protein."

Then, removing my prick from her mouth, I imagined her putting her hand to my chest and pushing me back on the bed and mounting me while kissing and kissing me. Sensual and surreal, it all seemed so real that I could almost feel her little hand reach down and direct my prick to her pussy.

I imagined the warm gush when my cock finally entered her sweet, shaved pussy for the first time feeling like nothing I ever experienced before. She was fucking me. She was really fucking me. I imagine her pretty cheeks flushed with sexual excitement, as she jumped up and down and up and down on my cock, as I slapped her round ass.

I watched her tits bouncing up and down and back and forth. I reached up and fingered her nipples before raising my body to take one in my mouth, first one and then the other. She was humping me harder now and I returned the favor by holding her slim waist just at the top of her hips. I felt my cock going deeper and deeper until I was ready to explode all that I had in her pussy.

I imagined rolling her over. Now, I was really pounding her. Now, I was really making love to my, Princess. Now, I was really fucking her. It'd only be a matter of minutes before I shot my warm, slimy load in her sweet—"

"Joe, you coming?"

"Yes," I said getting up from the corner of her bed. She was already at the door with her pocketbook and car keys in hand. I picked up her top and skirt, folded them, and placed them on the bed before leaving her room. Before leaving her house, I grabbed two more chocolate truffles for the road. I needed them after having imagined sex with her.

We drove to the mall. She dropped me off in front while she headed around back. She always parked in back, where the employees parked, so that her car, a red BMW 335i convertible wouldn't get scratched from the constant in and out flow of cars parking and leaving. I needed to hit the electronics store to buy batteries for my camera.

"I'll be in Victoria's Secret," she said.

"Okay," I said waving bye to her, while watching her drive around the back of the mall.

I got an erection just thinking about accompanying her to Victoria Secrets. I couldn't wait. She was going to my favorite store and I needed to rush my purchase to help her pick out her sexy lingerie. She always asked my opinion while holding up a bra or panty to her body. I enjoyed leering at her while imagining her wearing whatever she was holding up to her body.

"I need to buy something special for you, Joe," I imagined her saying. "I want to look sexy for you when I give you my special Valentine's Day surprise, a day long blowjob."

She must know that she drives me wild with sexual excitement. It's her game she plays with me, much like the game I play with her when rubbing my cock against her. I loved touching the panties in the store knowing the ones that she'd buy and knowing that she'd have them on her perfect body after I already had my hands on them. I know, I know, I'm pathetic. Only, she makes me so horny.

I bought my batteries and headed off in the direction of Victoria Secrets. I wandered the store looking for her. Figuring she was already in the dressing room, I waited a few minutes before asking the girl at the dressing room if she had seen her.

"No," she said. "We've been slow and there's no one in the dressing room."

Now, I was worried. Maybe she was buying more shoes. I loved watching her buy shoes. Normally, she wears a short skirt and flashes her panty or thong to the shoe salesman. I enjoy watching the looks on their faces when rewarded with a quick glimpse between her legs of her sexy panties or thong. Her flashing appears accidental, but I've always wondered if they were. Whether it's accidental or on purpose, she just loves the attention received from men, I think.

Quickly I raced around the mall hitting three shoe stores and two pocketbook stores searching for her. Then, I realized she was wearing her pink jumpsuit. She wouldn't buy shoes while wearing that. Now, I panicked. I figured that maybe something happened to her and she never made it in the mall. I ran out the back door and saw her car parked in her usual spot. Only, there was a van parked beside it, Rod's van. My heart sunk.

The van was rocking and I knew they were inside making out and making love, no doubt. I imagined that she was giving him the special Valentine's blowjob that she should be giving me. I was red with rage figuring that they were having hot makeup sex. I was jealous. I was hurt.

How could she do this to me again and on Valentine's Day? She didn't even open and read my card. I wish I had never given it to her. Now, I wished I had thrown my card in the trash. I'd be so embarrassed, if she reads it now.

I had naively thought I might have a chance with her this time, if only for some hot rebound sex. I was hurt that she was with him again after how he treated her. This is it. I'm done with her. I can't do this anymore. It's just too painfully frustrating to have her treat me in this way. I was about to go back inside the mall and I was about to take the bus home, until I heard her scream.

Not caring about my personal safety, I only cared about Susan, my Princess. I ran to the van and pulled at the rear door and it opened. There were two of Rod's friends holding her down. She was naked. They were all naked. Rod still had his cock in her mouth while one man was feeling her tits and the other was fingering her pussy. Feebly struggling, Susan had a cock in each hand.

One of them grabbed his clothes and quickly ran off nearly knocking me down to make good his escape. The other man tried to kick me, but I grabbed him by his foot and pulled him out of the van and pushed him to the ground. I was on the wrestling team all through high school and college. My wrestling hold and adrenaline came in handy, but they were all so much bigger than me. The two men returned, forced me in the van, and closed the door.

"Strip him," said Rod pulling his cock from her mouth.

Hands were pulling down my sweatpants. They pulled my sweatpants down and off.

"Look the midget's not wearing any underwear. What a pervert."

"Stop! No! Let go of me! Get off me!"

"Look, he's got a little erection," said Rod and they all laughed.

"Let me go," I said struggling against them, but they were too strong for me. They were all big men, much bigger than me. I recognized the other two. They were on the football team with Rod.

"Is this who you want, Susan, this little bit of a man? He's all you talk about. I'm sick of hearing his name, Joe said this and Joe said that. Joe did this and Joe did that. You must be in love with him, in the way you constantly talk about him. Look at him. He's not even a man. He's half a man."

I couldn't believe it. She's always talking about me. She's always quoting me. It was then that I wondered if she was in love with me.

"Stop it, Rod, we're just friends. We've grown up together. Let him go. You can do whatever you want with me. Only, don't hurt him."

"Look at his cock," said Rod. "Look at it, I said," he said slapping her across her face and grabbing a handful of her blonde hair and pulling her head up to see.

It made me so angry that he struck her and I struggled desperately against their hold, but it was to no avail. Susan lifted her head to stare at my cock. My emotions ran wild.

Even though I was concerned for Susan's safety, even though I was struggling against them to help her, even though I was embarrassed that I was naked and being manhandled, I was aroused that my cock was exposed to her and that she was staring at it. An understatement, it was a bittersweet moment and my emotions were excitedly mixed.

"I'll let him go if you touch his cock," said Rod laughing with his friends.

I suddenly stopped struggling. Excitement replaced fear. Always wondering what her hand would feel like wrapped around my cock, excited by the thought of her touching me and the sight of her naked in front of me and three other men, I wondered if Susan would touch me. I didn't have to wonder long. Immediately she sat up from her prone position and wrapped her hand around my cock. She ran her thumb across the head of it before pulling her hand away.

"Stroke him" said Rod. "I want to see how small he gets," he said laughing with his friends.

She was sitting up now, straddling me with her long legs. I could feel her feet against my thighs. She made eye contact, flashing me her baby blues before looking down at my cock and taking it in her hand again. I couldn't believe it when she started slowly stroking me, moving her hand back and forth. Even though I wanted to pull away, even though I wanted to protest and protect her, I couldn't. Even though I was embarrassed and helpless, I was fully aroused.

Home alone in my room at night and waking up with an erection each morning while thinking of my Princess; this is what I always imagined. This is what I always wanted. Five years of fantasizing about her naked while jerking off over her, her hand felt too good on my cock to protest. This was my sexual fantasy come true.

"Jerk him off, Susan, and I'll let him go. Make him cum and I won't hurt him."

"Rod, please, no," she said.

"Do it," he said.

"Okay," she said without further protesting.

I stared at her tits watching them bouncing up and down and back and forth with the movement of her hand and arm, as she stroked my cock faster and faster. Occasionally, she'd look up at me. I read her look as being sexually excited that she was masturbating me. Continually, she looked from my cock before looking back up to me. It was everything I ever imagined getting a hand job from my beloved Princess. Now, I wondered if she had fantasized about this, too.

"Now, get on your knees and suck him off, you bitch."

"No, please. Stop," I said in a feeble protest.

Only, I couldn't stop staring at her naked body, her breasts were bigger than I had imagined and her shapely thighs, the gates that guarded her modesty, were now open and exposed to me for the first time. Her shaved pussy was perfection and clearly I had a front row seat to her pink passion fruit.

"Rod, no," said Susan with tear filled eyes. "I'm not going to blow Joe. I can't. It's wrong. This has gone far—"

"Suck his cock, bitch," he said pulling a handful of her hair so hard that when she opened her mouth to scream in pain, he forcefully pushed her down and impaled her mouth with my erect cock. When she fell forward he walloped her ass with his big hand and that was when she started blowing me.

I couldn't believe it when I felt her lips, the soft wetness of her mouth, and her tongue surround my cock. I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head. Five years of fantasying about receiving a blowjob from her, from my Princess, this was the best blowjob I had ever received from anyone. Instantly, I felt precum and I was ready to prematurely explode in her mouth.

"Okay, that's enough," said Rod pulling her up by her hair and throwing her back on the air mattress.

"Fuck her," he said turning to me. "This is your chance. This is what you always wanted. Go ahead and fuck her," he said punching me in the shoulder.

His big, heavy hand nearly knocked my breath away. I couldn't imagine what it'd feel like if he really hit me hard in the face or in the stomach. He'd kill me.

"Rod, why are you doing this? I thought we had something," she said.

"Maybe, once you experience what it feels like to have a half man, you'll appreciate a real man," he said. "Maybe after you fuck the shrimp, you'll stop talking about him."

"If you stop this now, Rod, I promise I'll never mention Joe's name, again."

"It's too late for that. You just mentioned his name, again."

It was obvious that he was jealous of me. Handsome Rod, the great star quarterback of the football team, the guy who could have any woman, was jealous of me. I had no idea.

"No, please, stop. This is enough," I said struggling against them again. Only his two big friends held me back.

"Don't hurt him," screamed Susan when Rod raised his hand to hit me.

"Pick him up and put him down on top of her," said Rod.

They hoisted me up so much like a side of beef. Hands grabbed my ankles and were on my back and on my neck pushing me down and holding me there.

"Rod, please, no. Stop! This is crazy," cried Susan.

"Stick his cock in there, Susan. Take it in your hand and put it in your pussy or I'll hurt him. I swear I'll really hurt him bad. I'll fuck him up. I want to see some humping and I want to see it now," he said making a sick face. "I'm sure that this probably isn't the first time you two fucked."

"I never touched her," I said.

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up, squirt, or so help me God, I'll make you bleed," said Rod raising his hand in readiness to hit me, but he didn't. "Fuck him, Susan. Fuck him!"

"Okay, okay," she said. "I'll do it. I'll fuck him."

I felt Susan's hand reach down and take my cock. I felt faint with delirious excitement when I felt the head of my cock slide in her shaved pussy. She was already wet and I felt her warm gush of juices welcoming my way inside.

"Hump her, Joe. Fuck her!" Rod pushed down on my ass hard with his big, meaty hand. "Now, kiss him, Susan," said Rod. "French kiss him. And I want to see passion. This is Valentine's Day, after all," he said laughing. "Happy Valentine's Day, Susan. This is my gift to you," he said laughing with his friends.

I couldn't believe it when I felt the lips of my Princess and felt her tongue explore my mouth while my cock was buried deep inside her. It was magical moment finally French kissing the woman I've loved for five, long frustrating years. I closed my eyes imagining that we'd kiss forever. I imagined she'd dump Rod after this and hopefully have a relationship with me, now that I broke the ice of being intimate with her, albeit forced intimacy that was more like rape.

It was everything that I had imagined. She blanked my mind with her kissing. Sadly, pathetically, making love to another man's woman was tragically and traumatically the highlight of my pitiful life.

Rod slapped my bare ass with his big hand.

"Hump her, dwarf. Hump her. Fuck her, midget. Bang her. You too, Susan, hump him. Fuck him. Move those hips."

I humped her once, twice, and again and again until I was as deep inside of her as I could get. She felt wonderful. She felt better than I had ever imagined. I couldn't believe I was making love to my dream woman. I couldn't believe I was fucking my Princess.

I could feel my cock throb, stiffen, and pulsate. I could feel her hips humping me back. She was such a good lover that I nearly forget we weren't alone. We were fucking. We were really making love and I loved every second of it.

Her cheeks were flushed and I was out of breath. I could feel sweat forming on my forehead, chest, and back. Finally, I was making love to my Princess on the most special of all days, Valentine's Day.

Maybe it appeared that I was enjoying myself too much, maybe it appeared that she was enjoying it too much, too, but in an instant he pulled me up by the scruff of my neck and sent me flying across the van, but not before I prematurely ejaculated. It was just an ooze of cum really, not more than a drop. She knew, no doubt, I always wondered. I knew, of course, but no one else knew that I had cum inside her. I forever pondered that moment. She was a good Catholic woman, a parochial school girl, who didn't believe in abortions. What if I had made her pregnant? Nah, what are the odds of that, having intercourse once and depositing only a drop of semen?