Princess & The Stud Ch. 06

Story Info
A truce?
3.7k words
4.69
13.7k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belle90
belle90
44 Followers

Michael sighed and thought over Nate's parting words. Taking over SSE would not be fair to Katie San Sebastian and there was no way Michael could logistically run both companies. Their meeting had gone on well over two hours. Thoughts whirled in his brain like a tornado. How had his life changed so completely in 3 weeks? Everything had been so orderly and controlled, chugging along according to the plans he'd laid out for himself in college. And then out of nowhere Dame Ballbuster came along with her blackmail and scheming to shoot it all to hell. She had brought Lila into his life, to steal his heart.

Wait a minute... his heart? Michael groaned and slumped forward on his desk to bury his face in his hands. God damn it. Disbelief gave away to grim acceptance and then trepidation. It wasn't because he was afraid of Lila, no she was the sweetest, kindest and sexiest person he had ever known. She was nothing like that viper Danielle. But loving people... it hurt.

He loved the Robison's and Nate, but it wasn't the same as loving his parents, uncle or Lila was. With the Robison's no matter how they tried to make him feel included, he was on the outside looking in. They weren't his but he was okay with that, it made life less complicated. But with Lila... he couldn't separate himself from her. He felt everything she felt. Her smile made his heart lighter and her sadness made him shrivel up inside. She had the power to make him grovel at her feet, begging for her smile, her embrace, her kiss, her approval. Fuck, he sounded like a sappy love song. He wanted to make her life perfect. He wanted to be perfect... for her, but he knew all too well how far from perfect he was.

She would soon become his wife but did she love him? Love him the way he loved her? Did he even deserve her? She was so young. Marrying her would be taking away her chance to experience other things in life. She'd be going from taking care of her grandmother, sister and everyone in that god damned mausoleum she called home to becoming his wife. Would she come to resent him? He'd been ignoring these questions, but lately it had become harder to continue ignoring them.

The only reason he was being given the opportunity to marry her was because the Dame wanted him to lead SSE. Could someone please tell him how in the hell did the situation went from "blackmail" to "opportunity" anyway? And now because of Nate's advice and Lila's worry for her sister he was considering refusing the position. Michael laughed bitterly to himself. He didn't want to lead SSE, he had clung to the idea that he did, in order to avoid acknowledging his infatuation with Lila.

But now that he had recognized his desire, his need and love for her, he wanted to do everything in his power to make her happy. Even if it meant letting her go and letting her grandmother destroy his business? The thought had his chest aching.

That harpy sister of hers could have SSE. He had made this company with Nate, he had invested a piece of himself in Hiron. He couldn't abandon it. He had a feeling that if Katie San Sebastian loved SSE the way he loved Hiron, she would never forgive Lila for helping to take it away. And the divide between Katie and herself was taking its toll on Lila. Her cheerfulness often seemed forced, and she'd been drifting off in a pensive mood lately. She spent every night at his house. Not that he minded (hell no, he didn't) but it would have been better if it didn't feel like avoiding her sister was part of the reason she stayed at his place.

There was no use for it. He was going to visit SSE tomorrow. A plan was forming in his mind, but it would require help, specifically, Katie San Sebastian's help.

**************************

Two weeks. It had been two whole weeks since Nate Robison had stopped shadowing her. Katie felt depressed. She'd almost called him to hear his voice like some sort of stalker. She wondered if he was okay, if he thought of her or if he'd found someone else. Perhaps it was the abruptness of his departure that left her feeling this way? He'd come in the next week, after that night. Katie had passed him in the hallway, determined to be cool and unaffected. Unable to help herself though, she had chanced one glance in his direction. He hadn't smiled and his gaze had cut through her as if she wasn't there, leaving her feeling stunned. Nate had met with grandmother for a half an hour and left, without saying goodbye or making any sort of acknowledgment.

Katie sighed. He was everywhere. In her office, the boardroom, he'd even invaded her favorite eating places. There wasn't a space left Nate-free, except home. She had sulked around at the mansion the past few days, feeling sorry for herself, and taking her anger out on Lila when her sister had come to speak to her. She couldn't even blame Nate for being angry. She'd been so cold to him that night she'd left him. She'd squealed her car out of the parking lot when he'd come out of the building disheveled, ignored his phone calls and canceled shadowing for the remaining week.

She'd felt so vulnerable and exposed after that night, she'd needed to retreat and regroup. Well she was tired of being scared and of wallowing in self-pity. She needed to get back to SSE. The bastard Hirsch had been visiting since Nate had left. Avoiding him was an added bonus of staying home but now she was ready to fight. It would be satisfying to take out her anger on someone who deserved it for once.

The only problem was that he'd spent the day sequestered with grandmother. After ripping through a phone book, returning phone calls and e-mail, Katie had given up waiting for a chance to get at him and taken her lunch. Only to sit, picking at her wilted lettuce and sink back into depression.

"Excuse me miss, there's a gentleman who would like to join you, if that's okay."

Katie was startled out of her thoughts by the waitress. Who would know she was here? Nate? Katie's heart skipped a beat.

"That's fine." Katie replied as her heart resumed function and began to race. She tried to keep her composure and adjusted the napkin on her lap.

"Thanks for letting me join you."

Not Nate. Katie's heart sank and she tried to keep the disappointment off her face as she looked up... and met cold green eyes. She quickly regained her composure.

"Well, well, well... the bastard finally comes to see me himself. I thought you were going to hide behind grandmother all day." Katie taunted, a smile spread across her face, tinged with a dangerous anger.

Michael didn't flinch or respond in any manner. He pulled out a chair to take the seat across from her.

"We need to talk." He began quietly.

****************

Nate Robison loved cookies, especially his mother's cookies. During his stint in the military he'd dreamed about them. Even the store bought ones had a special place in his heart. A good cookie had never failed to perk him up... until now. This week he'd had several and they hadn't done shit to make him feel better. There was something wrong with him, maybe that little blue eyed witch had put a hex on him or something. Nothing had ever come between him and his cookie love. He needed a mom cookie stat. Thank god his family had set up a family barbeque to meet Michael's fiancé. Maybe he could get a good sized tin out of her to take home. Thoughts of chocolate chip and macadamia treats danced in his mind for about 5 seconds before thoughts of Katie San Sebastian began to intrude. God damn it, why couldn't he keep his mind off of her? The woman was a menace.

He grabbed his keys and headed over to his parents place. It was perfect timing. Early enough to help set up but not so early that his mom and sister got to pump him for information. The Robison's loved Michael, they had known him since he was a sad eyed little boy who had moved down the street to live with his uncle. Michael's uncle, Roger had been a good man and loved his sister's kid but hadn't known what to do with a child. Mary Robison had taken one look at the boy Nate brought home and done her best to incorporate him into her brood. Yep, she would want to know everything about Lila.

Parking his car in the driveway Nate hopped out and headed into the house. His youngest brother, 14 year old Ty was coming down the stairs.

"What's up nerd?" Nate grabbed him in a loose chokehold to ruffle his hair.

"Ouch... what the hell dude? Get off! " Ty used his bony elbow to try to jab his brother in the stomach.

"Nate! Is that you? Boys quit horsing around and get out here to move this table!" yelled Mary from the backyard.

Nate let go of Ty, "Where's Joe?"

"Taking a shower, he just got up 20 minutes ago and started. So he'll be down once we're done with set up and the food is ready." Ty replied in disgust.

"Lazy asshole."

"Yup."

"Boys! Listen to your mother and get out here!" Bishop Robison's booming order had them scrambling out to help.

About twenty minutes later the backyard was arranged to Mary's satisfaction and the food was ready for cooking. Nate's sister Tina came out of the kitchen, quickly followed by Mary. The curious gleam in their eyes made Nate nervous. He knew they cared but jeez, he didn't want to be the one they pumped for information. When was Michael getting here? He picked up his phone to give him a call.

"Put it down buddy." came Tina's curt voice.

"Hey sis, where's Clint?"

"He's coming." She replied and both she and his mother settled onto the bench across from him.

"So Nate --"

"You guys making cookies?" Nate quickly cut her off. "Please tell me there's a batch of chocolate and macadamia."

"Quit trying to distract us Nathaniel. Tell us about Michael's girl." Mary ordered in her no nonsense "mom" voice.

Nate sighed and opened his mouth to ask his father for back up, to resist the oncoming interrogation, only to hear a car pull into the driveway. Sweet relief. "I think they're here. You can meet her yourself!"

The ladies quickly tried to look busy as they anxiously awaited the visitors. The men couldn't care less. Bishop Robison stood guard at his precious grill and remained stoic to his surroundings and Ty was back on his PSP, oblivious to the hijinks around him.

"Come around to the backyard." Nate yelled.

There were footsteps approaching from the side of the house and then a figure with shiny black shoulder length hair stepped around the corner. Her skin glowed like pearls in the sunlight, a green sleeveless dress skimmed her length, while delicate black pumps graced her feet. One part of him wondered how in the hell she had come up with that ensemble for a barbeque, the other half of him was so happy, he didn't really give two shits if she'd shown up in a sack. Damn he had missed her.

Katie raised one of her eyebrows but the wideness of her electric blue eyes gave her a look of uncertainty rather then hauteur. She stared at them and they stared at her. No one moved.

Bishop Robison sighed heavily and approached the figure. "Hello you must be Lila, I'm Bishop Robison, Nate's father. Nice to meet you. Did that Michael leave you to come and make introductions by yourself?"

"Oh, no sir, I'm not Lila. I'm her sister Katie. It's a pleasure to meet you. Michael invited me to come. He and Lila should be along soon. He didn't tell you I was coming?" She gave him a charming, sheepish smile.

Nate stared. He didn't know she was capable of looking so sweet. That smile almost made her look Lila level innocent. The charm of her smile had even managed to make his dad crack a smile. He vaguely noticed his sister and mother scramble to meet her and introduce themselves. They guided her over to the bench.

"This is our oldest son --"

"We've already met." Nate interrupted. His brown eyes bored into her blue ones.

"Oh... well that's nice." Mary replied and turned to introduce Katie to Ty. The kid looked up from his PSP for a second for a quick "Hi" and then did a double take. Yep, her beauty was enough to even get a video game obsessed 14 year old to notice. He didn't even want to think what his girl and gel obsessed middle brother's reaction would be. Speaking of the devil, the sliding back door of the house came open and Jim strolled out.

"I'm starving! Is there anything to eat?" Jim asked moving towards his father, then his gaze landed on Katie and he quickly changed course. A big shit eating grin came over his face. "Wow... who are you and where have you been all my life?"

"What? All 18 years of it, infant?" Nate interjected.

Ty snickered.

Katie gave the same charming smile she'd given to his father. "I'm Katie. Lila's sister."

"Older sister." Nate interrupted again.

This time Katie joined Jim in shooting him an annoyed look. Thankfully they were quickly distracted by the sound of more parking vehicles. Nate yelled at the newest visitor's to come to the backyard. Michael and Lila rounded the corner. Jim Robison's jaw dropped at his first view of Lila. Nate silently thanked the heavens. He loved his siblings, but Jim got on his nerves in the worst way. Having him moon over Katie would've made this event unbearable. Nate didn't want to examine why.

Lila was definitely the prettiest women Nate had ever seen in his life and he could understand his brother's and Michael's reaction but Nate preferred Katie's exotic features. He studied her profile as she watched her sister being introduced. He'd kissed those lips, touched and fondled those breasts. Images of them came to his mind, he wondered if she was wearing black underwear beneath that dress. Feeling the beginnings of an erection, he quickly brought himself to heel. Too late, Tina's eagle eye had caught him staring. She smirked at him. Nate ignored her and got up to greet Lila and Michael.

*******************

Katie had come to the barbeque for many reasons. To make up with her sister, seal the agreement with Michael and talk to Nate. She hadn't come to be entertained or stuffed with the best barbeque she'd ever eaten. While she had a better opinion of Michael Hirsch, the part of her that would probably never forget his initial treatment of Lila, delighted in watching Jim Robison annoy the f'ing life out of him. She had toyed briefly with the idea of flirting with the kid to annoy Nate but that plan had been squashed once Jim had seen Lila. Even now he was sitting next to her, looking into her eyes and flirting outrageously while taking quick peaks at her chest. Michael had seated her next to Katie and seated himself on the other side in an attempt to box young Robison out. Unfazed, the kid had simply asked if Katie if he could switch seats with her and had been steadily plying Lila with his charm.

Lila didn't seem aware of the male tug of war going on over her and was treating each of Jim's comments as a joke. Not realizing that each smile was putting the kid deeper under her spell and pushing Michael to the edge. Katie idly watched the ticking nerve in Hirsch's grinding jaw and wondered if was really possible for a nerve to burst.

"I swear, I've often dreamed of drowning the little punk but the entertainment he's providing tonight is making me glad I never went through with it." Nate whispered in her ear.

Katie grinned. It was the first words he'd said to her since she'd come.

"He's cute. Actually your whole family is quite charming."

"Thanks. So I guess you're warming up to Michael?"

"Sort of."

"Glad to hear it. He's a good guy... uh most of the time, actually almost all of the time. It's nice you're giving him a chance. That Michael you met the first time wasn't the regular him. He only gets that way when he's emotional and feels threatened. I'm sure you understand that."

Katie had turned to look into his eyes. "I know what you're trying to say. You're trying to equate what he did to Lila with me slapping you. But it isn't at all the same you know."

"I'm not trying to equate anything. In fact I don't think you are in a position to judge their relationship or what happens between them. Being less judgy would do you good you know."

Katie felt annoyed. "Quit lecturing me. I'm here aren't I?"

"Hey Nate! Why don't you and Katie go get the cookies? They should be cooled off by now." Tina asked, an extra sugary smile on her face.

Nate looked at her suspiciously. Tina gave him her most wide eyed innocent look. He toyed with the idea of saying no, but his mother had turned at his lack of response to a cookie quest and he got up before she became suspicious like his sister.

He got up to head into the kitchen and felt Katie following behind him. Oh god, he mentally groaned, as the smell of freshly baked cookies hit his nose.

"Are you okay?" Katie asked a little perplexed.

Nate realized he'd moaned to god out loud. "Cookies, the freshly baked smell, I love cookies."

"You're weird."

"Wait until you taste them Cleo, then you'll understand."

He grabbed one off the cookie stand and popped it into his mouth. Heaven! He picked up another one.

"Hey can you wait until we get outside before you --" Nate had popped it into Katie's mouth.

Her eyes closed in ecstasy as she chewed, forgetting her annoyance at having him stuff food in her mouth, "Geez, what's in these? Crack?"

"Close... chocolate and macadamia."

She took another bite from the cookie in his hand and moaned. He'd paused to watch her reaction. Watching her little silent moan was a little erotic. Once she'd finished the cookie with a third bite she looked up at him in a sweet smile. That newly discovered smile she'd given his dad. He was a gonner. He bent down to give her a kiss. Her mouth was even sweeter then the cookie. Now with his lips fused to hers, he could feel and taste her moan.

His hands went to her ass to lift her up and grind her hips against him. He'd wanted this ever since that night in her office. He'd forgotten his anger with her. Hell, he never stayed that angry anyways. Life was too short. He felt her hands on his shoulders; they slid up and into his hair. Her caress felt so good he rewarded her by sucking her tongue into his mouth. She rubbed it against his and messaged his scalp.

Nate pulled away from her mouth to rub his forehead against hers and mutter, "I want you."

Katie blinked to focus and confessed, "I want you too."

"No games Cleo, if you're toying with me like the last time then forget it. I'm not him and I won't be your whipping boy."

Katie was stunned, "How did you..."

"Not hard to figure out baby." He loosened his grip on her hips to let her go. She stumbled back a bit to lean against the counter. Her nipples were hard. Nate groaned. Katie looked down at herself and blushed a little.

"I can't go out like this, oh god your face is covered in lipstick, is mine gone? I can't go out like this!" she repeated in slight shock,

"I'm going home."

"Woah... no you're not running out on me again."

Katie quickly whipped around, "I'm not. Come to the office tomorrow. We can talk then."

"Talk?"

Katie opened her mouth to respond but couldn't think of what to say. She settled for a nod then turned to look for her purse, Nate's mother had placed it on the counter for her earlier. She picked it up and turned to face Nate.

"Tell your mother there was an emergency at SSE. And text me her phone number so I can thank her and apologize to her for running out like this." Katie paused on her way out, she couldn't leave like this. She did an abrupt turn to walk back to him and give him another thorough kiss. God she wanted him. Fuck David, fuck the past, fuck being scared, fuck control... Katie's mental tirade continued and she found herself picked up and held tight against him. The clearing of a throat had them quickly breaking apart.

Tina stood there with an unconvincing look of surprise on her face. Nate's erection wilted and he helplessly watched Katie stumble through her explanation of an emergency and make a beeline for the door. Tina burst into laughter as soon as the door closed.

belle90
belle90
44 Followers
12