Princess Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Betty walked to the edge of the stage and turned showing her firm bottom to the crowd as she spread her legs and leaned forward putting her palms on the floor. Her labia were open and the crowd could easily see how wet she was, so before any of them thought to thrust a tongue into her she tucked her head in and rolled forward holding her hips up, her legs extended toward the ceiling, her panties still stretched across her ankles. She began making an upside down bicycle motion catching the panties on the heel of one shoe.

Betty suddenly realized how vulnerable she was in this position so rather than wind up surrounded by cocks like the girl on the sofa she quickly stood and waggled her finger to Norm inviting him toward the stage. They met at the steps and she whispered in his ear, "Would you rescue me by showing me your room?" His grin stretched from ear to ear as he took her hand and led her up the stairs to the second floor bedrooms.

Betty stretched out on the bed and watched as Norm Kincaid, movie star, star athlete in both basketball and baseball, undressed in preparation for climbing into bed with her. This was the day she'd been saving her cherry for all these years. Norm didn't know it yet but she was about to give him her only completely unique gift and Betty was feeling quite content with her decision. Norm stretched out next to her and began gently running his fingertips up and down her body from her face to mid thigh, pausing momentarily at her breasts and pussy. He leaned in and kissed her lips, then her throat, working his way down to her breasts. As he suckled at each nipple he inserted two fingers into her wetness while his thumb started working her throbbing clit. Betty groaned with pleasure and clenched her fingers in his hair crushing his face into her breasts.

Norm abandoned her nipples and continued kissing further south until his lips surrounded her clit. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and Betty locked her ankles trapping his head between her thighs. Betty began thrashing her head from side to side her groans becoming ever louder until her cheek collided with something. She opened her eyes and realized that Lewis had entered the room and was holding his very erect penis against her face. This invasion on her privacy prompted her to call out, "Norm?"

He looked up and saw the throbbing cock against his date's face. He said, "Hey guy, I wondered if you were going to join us." He locked eyes with Betty. "It's okay Princess, Lewis just wants to pay homage to the most beautiful girl in the house."

She was about to complain about Norm sharing her like some whore when he began to vacuum Betty's clit and in seconds drove her over the top. While wave after wave of the orgasm washed over her it seemed not only acceptable but completely desirable to be sucking a cock, anyone's cock. She sank her fingers into Lewis' ass and deep throated him with a fervor he had never before experienced.

Seeing Betty's frenzy Norm decided the time was right. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and with no preliminaries drove the entire length of his cock into her throbbing pussy. While Lewis' cock was preventing a full fledged scream she still buried her nose in his bed of pubic hair as her nails drew blood from his ass cheeks. Norm was delighted by the tightness of her pussy and continued driving into her at a rapid pace.

Betty had lost all interest in thinking. She only felt; felt the cock sliding across her tongue and down her throat, felt her pulsating clit being slammed by a male pubic bone while a second cock drove in and out of her, felt the two hands squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, felt, felt... if she had been capable of speech and anyone asked her who was fucking her pussy her only answer would have been... cock. She would have given the same answer about who was fucking her mouth while hands were the only name for who was mauling her breasts.

She'd lost count of her orgasms, she suspected that the cock fucking her wasn't the same cock which took her cherry but she wasn't sure. The arms which surrounded her rolled her on top of her partner and she quickly felt another cock sliding into her ass. While those two were pumping her she still felt empty so she began moving her wide open mouth from side to side until a third weapon slid into it. Inwardly she was smiling, now complete; cock, cock, and cock.

Betty was sleeping on her left side but was awakened by someone sliding into her ass. She didn't turn to see who her new lover was but simply opened her eyes blankly staring forward. Before long she could focus and saw Norm just finishing getting dressed. When he realized she was awake he leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Princess, last night you were great! I suppose it goes without saying but you won the competition." He tossed three one hundred dollar bills on the mattress in front of her face. As he headed for the door he said, "I've got to get to class but you can use my bed as long as you want. I think there are still two or three brothers you haven't fucked yet."

UNLV not only made it to the big dance that year but wasn't knocked out until the Championship game. Norm scored triple doubles in both the semifinal and the Championship. Three days later he was in spring training playing shortstop.

The following year the team won the hoops Championship and Norm turned down both a movie roll and an offering contract from the Cubs preferring to concentrate on his studies. He was carrying a 3.6 GPA.

The cover headline on the People at the market checkout read Sorry Girls, he's taken! Norm had his agent take care of most of the wedding planning details but acceded to the bride-to-be's request that they break with tradition and let her plan the bachelor party. Norm hugged her and asked, "Most girls would avoid that job like the plague. If you plan it too conservatively everyone will complain and if it's too bawdy they'll think you're weird!"

Jessica said, "Don't worry Baby, your friends will have an awesome time and the only place your dick will wind up is in my pussy. After all I did all right when we were first going out didn't I?"

"What are you talking ab... Oh,Betty! What ever happened to her?"

Jessica smiled, "She dropped out of school last year."

Norm felt silly as they drove his car toward some as yet unnamed destination, a blindfold covering his eyes. Jessica seemed to know where she was going, though and eventually they pulled into a gravel parking lot. Jessica opened his door and led him into a room to the sound of a crowd cheering. She took off his blindfold and he beheld a large bar room filled with his friends and a row of scantily clad girls. The sign over the bar read, "The Moonlight Bunny Ranch congratulates Norm Kincaid". Norm smiled and looked back at the row of whores as he threw his arms around Jessica. "Wow, you really outdid yourself honey. Should I pick now?"

Jessica laughed and reached out to put her hand over his cock, "I've already chosen and all these girls are the Princess' handmaidens but remember, your dick belongs to me." At that point the crowd parted and he saw Princess Betty on an elevated throne wearing only 6" spikes and a sparkling tiara.

The crowd was still quiet as the Princess descended from her throne and approached Norm followed by one of her handmaidens carrying a ceremonial sword. She commanded him, "Sir Norman, kneel before your Princess."

Betty drew the sword from its scabbard as Norm dropped to one knee. She touched the sword to each of his shoulders and addressed the crowd simply saying, "Let the games begin."

The crowd applauded and a pretty girl with black hair served drinks to the Knight and his Roundtable followers. Norm looked around just in time to see Jess reentering the room. She had changed into a pale blue see-through teddy and this brought another round of applause. Betty said in a regal tone, "Maid Jessica I command you to attend this Noble Knight as if you were his property. Heed his every command as if it were given by me." Jess went over to where Norm was standing and dropped to her knees before him, opening his jeans and swallowing his already hard penis.

Lewis and Paul came back into the bar with the whore they had just enjoyed between them. Norm was sitting at the bar with his now-nude fiancé sitting on his lap as the two of them exchanged sweet whispers. Paul looked down one of the halls and spotted three guys leaving one of the rooms arm in arm with the Princess. Betty approached the happy couple and Norm asked her, "So Betty, however did Jess find you?"

Betty smiled, "Oh she and I have been more or less in touch ever since my awakening. I've been working here ever since I left school."

"Awakening?"

"Remember the Crow party and my competition? Well I was a virgin at the beginning of that evening and you turned me into the fraternity whore." She paused for effect and just when Norm was about to apologize she laughed and continued "It was the best might of my life! If I had wound up marrying some Prince it would only have been a matter of time before I cheated.

I need lots of my subjects cocks pounding me as often as I can get them. When you tossed that money at me the next morning I knew I just needed to transition from frat whore to paid whore. I got the job here and have been quite successful. I fuck a lot and am well paid for it. You should see my Mercedes convertible outside."

Betty decided to throw a curve to the real architect of her descent. "But enough about me, I gave you this wench to pleasure you so why don't we take her back to one of the rooms and enjoy her."

Paul went down the hall with one of the whores and as he passed the Princess' door he looked in. Jessica was on her back with her tongue in Betty's pussy which was sitting on her face and Norm's cock driving into her pussy. Betty and Norm were kissing while he fondled her still firm breasts. So the Crown Prince and Princess had led the slave wench to bed where they kept her very busy serving them both 'til morning.

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12