Princess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,146 Followers

Don gave Stevie a hug and looked him dead in the face. "You know how much Pam and I love you kiddo. Don't you ever hesitate to call me anytime you need anything." said Don. Chris then hugged Stevie to her like a baby and just held him. Years of pent up sorrow and regret were dispelled and I realized that Stevie had family that loved him after all. My heart broke, knowing that his real family, well two thirds of them didn't care one iota about him.

Chris asked me to walk her to her car. We walked up the stairs and out into the cold night. "I held bad feelings toward Steve for the longest time." Chris said, "I blamed him for my kids' deaths and always wished I could make him pay for that. Ron and I were at their grave on Christmas day when he just turned and said, "We should have spirited Steve away from Herb and Dianne." "What ever for?" I asked. He just turned and looked thoughtfully at me and said, "He was the most innocent victim of all of this. David looked at him as a little brother, and Wendy worshipped the ground he walked on and he thought she walked on water. We left him to those monsters because of our own pain." He had a point. Listening tonight to Steve talk about the fucked up way Herb treated him when he needed love and support the most made me realize the Ron was right. It was criminal of us to leave him there."

I felt tears rolling down my face, matching the ones I saw on hers by the streetlights. "Take care of him Madeline. Cherish him while you have him because you never know what tomorrow might bring." We hugged and then she got in her car and left. I stood there thinking of things she had said. Steve would have been loved if they had taken him. He likely would have gone farther in school and maybe even went to college. I went back inside, pondering the big "what ifs."

Don was coming out as I went. "It means a lot to all of us that you're helping him Maddie. He's needed someone in his life to look after him for quite a while. Mike and I can only be there so much, but I doubt even Mike knew what was going on in Steve's head. Heidi will explain most of it to you." We hugged and then he left.

I got downstairs and saw Shelby holding Stevie on the sofa, like he would float away if she loosened her grip even slightly. She looked haunted and he looked wasted. Heidi loaded a syringe with something and gave Stevie an injection. "This will help you sleep and hopefully keep you from having a severe reaction to the pills." She looked at Shelby and me, "I told him to come to my office every Tuesday after four. The pills will make him sleep while his brain chemistry adjusts. No alcohol for him for at least a week. The reaction could be deadly for him." She hugged all of us, and kissed Stevie on the cheek. "I'm so happy my daughter connected with you Steven. Trust in me and everything will be better for you. I promise."

She beckoned me to accompany her out. When we got outside she finally spoke. "He is lucky to be alive. Part of his subconscious was convinced he needed to die to rejoin Wendy. He knew suicide was counter-productive, so he took risks that he shouldn't have. If he had been more athletic he'd probably been sky diving and base jumping." She seemed reflective for a moment. "I'm sure that if he were so inclined, he could sue your parents and win on the basis of mental cruelty. I won't mention it to him simply because you could be caught in the cross-fire, and you are working too hard to right your wrongs with him."

"Are you sure he has gotten the need to die and be with Wendy out of his head?"

"I can't be 100% sure so we'll have to take precautions with him. You and Shelby need to push him to take Brandi, or any other girl you trust cruising with him, with explicit instructions that if he is going to race, they refuse to leave his car."

"Why a girl?" I asked suddenly feeling a tad jealous.

'A girl we trust is more likely not to egg him into a race. A male might bruise his ego should he back out of a race, but a young lady needing to be somewhere gives him a face saving out."

I wondered how comfortable Shel would be having her sister, who already had designs on Stevie, spending alone time in his car regularly.

"Get some rest Maddie, you've done well and earned it. I'll call you or Shelby tomorrow."

She left and I went back down. Shelby was still clinging tightly to a dozing Stevie. Her love for him was unmistakable. "Maybe we should get him to bed Shel. We need some rest too."

"Okay, I know I feel tired."

We got Steve stripped down and into bed. Shelby turned off the lights and snuggled in by his right side. I lay on his left and sleep took me quickly.

Sometime in the night I woke to hear Shelby softly crying. "What's wrong Shel?"

"I am a horrible person," she said. "A big part of me is happy that Wendy died. If she was alive, Stevie would likely be married to her already, and I would have never discovered him. I feel like I'll never make him as happy as she would have. She was probably quite pretty wasn't she? I see how pretty Chris is, I just can't compete with that."

"You are gorgeous Shel. Guys would line up just to get a peek at you in a snow suit. Wendy wasn't as pretty as her mother. She and Stevie had been close since third grade, and just always were with each other. He's yours babe, don't ever doubt that. No, you're not a bad person for being happy she's dead. I don't think you're really happy she's dead, you're just grateful that you have Stevie." She settled down and we all slept.

I dreamt that Mark had never sent his text messages and Stevie and I moved to Oklahoma and lived as man and wife. Deep down I knew Shelby could make him happier than I ever could. They wouldn't have to hide their relationship from anyone.

Stevie slept through the next day, waking only long enough to take his meds and pee. Shelby and I sat around all day working on our school work and catching up on gossip. Heidi came by at one point and checked on him. She said he was doing just fine and told us to come by the house tomorrow to get a party tray for our New Year's Eve celebration. She'd even bought us some sparkling cider since Stevie had to go on the wagon for a while.

We ordered a pizza for dinner and we couldn't get Steve to wake up even to eat. Shelby and I tucked in next to Steve and slept. I woke early to find Steve was sitting and watching Shelby and I sleep "What are you doing up baby?"

"I had a headache and took some ibuprofen for it. I saw you two sleeping and you guys looked too peaceful to crawl back in and disturb you."

"Well climb back in babe. You can't disturb me now."

He got back into bed and I nuzzled into him. Shelby sighed in her sleep and wrapped her self around him. I dozed back off happy knowing he was showing signs of life again. I don't remember dreaming, but I was sure I did. When I woke again, Stevie was gone.

Steve

I knew I had slept way too much just the way my body felt when I crawled back out of bed after Maddie fell back to sleep. I went outside to see of the paper had been delivered. I didn't have a subscription, but Shirley did. I looked at the date line and was shocked that it was Tuesday, December 31st. New Year's Eve had arrived and I couldn't remember a single day since Christmas.

I went in and showered. I looked for half an hour or so for my cell phone but couldn't find it. I had several things I had to get done so I set out on my tasks. I stopped at the Sunrise Bakery on my way to Charley's and got a couple of bear claws and a cup of coffee. By 6:30 I was in my office and getting the orders together to stock the store for the upcoming week. At 9:00 Charley called and asked me how everything was going. "I figured that after spending the holidays with that girl of yours you'd never come back to work."

I laughed and told him I had about another hour to finish my current tasks and that I'd see him on Thursday. I had just e-mailed our drum distributer when my phone rang again. It was Shelby. She seemed to be near hysterics. "Oh god baby, I thought you had skipped out on us again." She began crying and I tried to calm her down.

"Baby, I didn't want to wake you guys this morning, but I had to get some work done."

"How much do you have to do today?"

"I have to go to the shop at 11:00 to release a car, then I have to go tutor Heather. I have to go see your mom after that and then I'll be home."

I did a few more tasks at the office and then headed for the shop. I was only there for twenty minutes when Mrs. Davis showed up for her Volvo. I collected her money and gave her the repair ticket. I left out the part where Mike's dad told me to tell her to quit being such a nit picky cunt. She left and I just hung out for a while. I wasn't due at Heather's for another hour. While I was cleaning up my bottles from the days I had spent here, Shelby and Maddie pulled up. Maddie had found and charged my cell phone.

"Thank you so very much. I looked around for it this morning and had figured I'd lost it."

"You left it at the house on Christmas Stevie," said Maddie.

'You know, I still can't remember much of what happened since then? It's like the whole week just disappeared. I remember Shelby washing me last night."

"Um baby, that was Saturday night."

I looked at them and asked, "Am I going crazy?"

"No babe," said Maddie. "You have some issues, but Shel's mom is gonna get you past them."

At that moment as if on cue, my cell rang. It was Heidi.

"Steve, I just wanted to remind you to come by my office this afternoon, and darling?"

"Yes mom?"

She laughed, "No alcohol tonight. It won't mix well with your meds."

She reminded me again to see her later on and hung up. Maddie, Shelby and I then went to Buddy Burgers and had lunch. We rode in Maddie's car since it was more practical. Lunch seemed to end too soon, of course the time seems to fly when I'm with Shelby or Maddie. They took me back to my car and Shelby sent me off with a kiss that made my ass pucker. "Behave yourself buddy boy, or I just might have to spank you"

"The object is to get him to behave. He might want you to spank him."

I left to go to the Boyd's house to tutor Heather. When I got there Allison and Jefferson seemed to have party preparations going in full swing.

"Hi Steven, would you like some food? Something to drink?"

"I would love vodka straight up, but a glass of your famous punch will do." I said in what I hoped was a funny manner. Ali brought me a glass of punch as I joined Heather at the piano. She played for an hour or so, and I noticed I didn't have to correct very much at all. When we were done, Heather walked me out to my car.

"Steve, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course. I am always at your disposal."

"I wish that were true." She said in a sad tone. "Shelby is so lucky. I just want to know, if you didn't have Shelby James, would you consider being with me?"

I kissed her forehead and got a smile. "I should be so lucky as to have someone like you. I just always thought you were out of my league."

"Well you're not out of mine. Shelby better not mess up with you, 'cause I am gonna be ready to snatch you up."

I drove home feeling pretty good. I don't know why these beautiful girls wanted my skinny little ass, but I liked it. My last stop was at the Briarwood Professional building. Here were offices for lawyers, dentists, a chiropractor, and one Doctor of psychiatry, Dr. H. P. James.

I went in and got a funny look from her receptionist.

"Can I help you?" she asked with an unmasked contempt, like I was something that needed to be scraped off an old shoe.

"I have an appointment with Heidi."

"Dr. James has no appointments now." She replied in a snotty manner. I was just about to leave when Heidi opened her office door. "Just where do you think you are going young man?"

"Away, just like this lady wants me too. She said you have no appointments so I figured I'd just leave."

"Lorraine, this is my son in law Steven. He is to be seeing me every week at this time."

"Yes Dr. James. Please go in sir."

I followed Heidi into her office and sat in a huge leather chair. She asked me a few questions about how I was feeling. I told her that I was tired. She informed me that the meds had something to do with it and I would get used to them soon. She taught me a few mental exercises to try and then reminded me about no alcohol.

I drove home contemplating all that had gone on today. I hoped my mental issues were done. I pulled up in my driveway and could hear music from inside my house. It was nice to have someone to come home to, now that will take some getting used to. I went in and Shelby greeted me with a hug and kiss. "So is she ready for the contest?"

"She's more than ready. I don't even have much to polish with her."

"You look tired babe. Shel and I have to go to her house to get some food trays and stuff, so why don't you take a nap and we'll get you up when we get home.

I kissed them both and kicked off my shoes and lay down. I don't think they made it to the top of the stairs before I dropped off.

I was awakened a while later by soft lips nibbling at the back of my neck, and a hand caressing my ass. The hand worked to the inside of my thigh, coming ever closer to my hardening cock. I feigned sleep for a bit as my lover got bolder. She stated nibbling at my ear and pushed her hand down in my pants and was rubbing my ass and balls. I moaned and then my pants were pulled roughly off of me and I was rolled over. Before I had a chance to see who was attacking me a mouth engulfed my cock and started working it like a pro.

I reached for her head and played in her hair. Just as I looked down to see that my current lover was Maddie, Shelby's voice boomed from the doorway to my room. "What the fuck is going on here?!"

Shelby

I was a little worried about how tired Stevie looked when he came home that evening. Maddie and I had cleaned up his rooms and got rid of many liquor bottles. Most were empty which scared me a bit. I didn't remember there being that much here a week ago.

When we got back from lunch we took a nap. We were both hoping to need our energy that night. "Are you sure you want to share Stevie with me?" asked Maddie.

"Yes I'm sure sweetie. I doubt he'll object. He loves you deeply."

"What do you think of your mom's idea of having Brandi ride a lot with Stevie?"

"Let's just say that I trust Stevie. Mom will threaten Brandi I'm sure."

I'd been harboring a secret and felt I had to ask Maddie's opinion. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anytime darling," she said in a low mock masculine voice. "What can I do for you?"

"I think I did a bad thing. When we were in Chicago for Christmas, I went out with Eric. We had planned to do that when we were still engaged, and he had never canceled the reservations to one of Chicago's finest restaurants. He called me before we flew out and asked if I'd go with him just as friends. Part of me said I shouldn't, but another part of me kind of wanted to see him again."

"We had a nice dinner and talked for a while. He asked if I'd like to go dancing at one of his favorite clubs. I agreed and we went. While we talked I admitted that I had slept with Stevie. Something in him changed. He became more forward as the night went on. During one dance, he had his hands on my ass and was rubbing his cock on my leg. I got a little lost in the moment and kissed him. It was more a passionate kiss than we'd ever had before."

"Please tell me you didn't..."

"No kissing was as far as it got, but I still feel really guilty over it. Do you think I should tell Stevie?"

"No, I don't think that would do you any good. I have a suspicion that Stevie might be pretty insecure. If he thinks you want someone else he'll likely back off and let you be happy. If you were any one else I'd steer him away from you. But I know you won't take advantage of him."

We finally napped. My mom would leave her office at five, so we got up and got ready to leave at 4:30. Stevie came home looking like death warmed over. We told him to take a nap while we went to get the party trays that mom had for us.

I changed clothes and rejoined everyone downstairs. My dad was regaling Brandi and Maddie with one of the stories I'd heard several times. Maddie was a good sport though. Everyone loved dad, that's just the kind of guy he is.

As we were leaving, Dad told us not to let Stevie drink. He already loved Stevie like a son. It didn't hurt that Stevie was a car buff.

Mom walked out to the car with us and told us, "Girls, take it easy on Steven. I'm not sure how much.....physical activity he can take. Now you three have a wonderful evening and I'll see you tomorrow." She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Take that to Steve for me and tell him your dad and I send our love."

We drove to Maddie's house so she could grab some clothes and "a couple of other things" as she put it. I looked around the living room again and was once again saddened by the lack of "family" photos depicting Stevie. When Maddie came down stairs we left for Stevie's house.

"I can't believe I used to look up to Herb and Dianne like I did." I said as I fought back tears. "It's so wrong that they treated him that way. We all treated him badly."

"I know. I was the worst. I used to let Charlene threaten to sic her brother on him. I have so much to learn about him, and I feel like it's too late. I missed so much." She started crying.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up over it Maddie. Your parents encouraged that behavior and rewarded you. You only sought their approval."

"Well look at you, there little miss psych major." She laughed. "Your mom must rub off on you."

"No. It's what she told Stevie. He came out of his hypnosis pretty mad at you. It almost undid everything you have worked for in a few minutes. Mom was able to get him to think past that and remember the way you have been since Thanksgiving."

She smiled a little. "I love your mom. I think Stevie does too. But you know, if I wasn't his sister, you'd have a battle on your hands over him."

I just looked at her and said, "I promise I'll always treat him right."

When we got back to the house, Maddie and I took all of the stuff we brought in and put it downstairs. I went back upstairs to put some ice in a Styrofoam cooler we had brought to keep sodas and the sparkling cider cold in. I went back down and set the cooler near the food. I walked into Stevie's bedroom to see Maddie buck naked, and beginning to suck on his thick hard cock. She'd obviously been teasing him for a few minutes since his wonderful organ stood primed and ready. "What the fuck is going on here?!"

Stevie's eyes got as large as saucers and Maddie only mildly jumped. Stevie immediately began tearing up and trying to escape his sister and his bed. I realized that I probably hadn't pulled the best of pranks and had panicked the man I love.

"Baby! Baby its ok." Said Maddie

"I was joking sweetie," I said, "Lay back down and enjoy. Maddie and I can share if you don't object."

He lay back down and was shaking. His cock had completely deflated and he was as pale as a sheet. Maddie moved up and just held him. I climbed on the bed and kissed him fully on the mouth and held him too. We both held and caressed him until he stopped sobbing and shaking.

"I'm so sorry," he said, "I didn't know who was...."

"Shhhh" I said, "It was fine baby. I wasn't mad. I'm sorry for playing a mean trick on you."

"I'm sorry too sweetie," said Maddie. "I couldn't resist waking you that way. I have wanted to since our first night together, but we hadn't a real opportunity to wake up next to each other like that."

We both started caressing him then, and kissing him. We took turns sticking our tongues down his throat. After a few minutes he finally relaxed and started kissing and caressing back. He started sucking on my tits through my shirt as Maddie began kissing her way down his body back to where she was before. I moaned as he pulled my nipple into his mouth and started flicking his tongue over it. He moaned on my nipple as Maddie engulfed his cock once more. She had about half of it in her mouth and was stroking the rest. Her hand was coming nowhere near closing around his thick staff.

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,146 Followers