Princess Charming Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," she huffed, standing up, "Do we have to eat the rabbit?" She gave him a hopeful look, clearly not wanting to eat the charred rodent.

"Yes," Axel dashed her hopes, "It gave its life for our dinner and we will eat it." Athanasia moved to her brother's side, wrapping her arms around him. "It works better if you take off the armour," Axel called out after he lit the fire.

With another huff she began to remove her armour, Castor watched her curiously as she yanked at the bindings in an infantile way. Seeing her get more frustrated the more she struggled with the buckles. The Prince began to chuckle at how ridiculous his sister looked. She shot around to glare at him, "What's so funny?" She demanded.

"You haven't done that before," the Prince chortled, "Have you."

Athanasia stopped and looked at the odd angle she was tugging at the leather straps of her armour, "Obviously," she giggled.

"You are not supposed to do it yourself," Castor informed her, "That's what squires are for." He adjusted himself as best he could, shaking from the cold, "Come here before you get injured too."

Athanasia did as she was told and once her Armour was removed she cuddled close to her brother and waited for the fire to flare up and the rabbit to be served. Axel had watched their interaction while he lit the fire, he was warmed at how close the two really were; Castor may have said some harsh words about his sister, but he did love her.

He went back to preparing the now cooked rabbit; it would be a little dry, but after such a big evening the food would be appreciated anyway. Cutting the rabbit into portions, he offered it to the monarchs warming by the fire. "Here," he offered, "It's not much, but it should sate any hunger you may feel."

Castor wasted no time in reaching for his share, Athanasia still had not warmed to the idea of eating a rodent. "Not hungry?" Castor asked after taking a big bite.

"Famished," she confessed, "I just don't think I can keep that down if I ate it." She swallowed the bile threatening to surface.

"You might like it," Axel argued light-heartedly, "Just try it." He placed a leg in her hand and waited expectantly for her to taste it. Begrudgingly, she took a bite. The flavour was a little gamey and near tasteless compared to other meats she had eaten. Axel saw the disappointment in her eyes, "It tastes better as a stew with spices, vegetables and herbs," he explained.

"Promise me that you will do that next time you cook up a rabbit," she grumbled, taking a second bite.

<=={======>

Axel began to set up his tent, Castor too attempted to erect his tent while Athanasia sat and watched the flames dance in the fire pit. "You should ready for sleep, Princess," Axel advised Athanasia. "Do you need help readying your tent?"

"I do not have a tent," she admitted with a sigh, "I have no bedding either."

Castor laughed, "You really didn't think this rescue through, did you." His sister glared daggers at him and turned away from him in a huff.

Axel shook his head, "You left without bedding equipment?"

"I've never done this before," Athanasia shrugged as though it was nothing, "I would have figured it out eventually."

"Before or after you died of frost exposure?" Castor chirped. The amusement of his sister's obvious mistake, overpowering niceties.

"The two of you have done this before!" She argued, "I was not allowed to go camping or hunting or anything other than some lessons in combat."

Castor shook his head and chuckled some more choosing not to say anything else on the subject. "You can have my tent I'll sleep next to Axel tonight," he suggested, "We will buy some provisions for you in town tomorrow."

Axel looked up at Castor, uncertainty in his eyes. Athanasia voiced his concerns for him. "Men are not permitted to share bedding," she announced defiantly.

"Would you be sharing your bedding with Sir Axel?" Castor challenged, "Or me? Both are as illegal as two men sleeping next to one another." Athanasia huffed angrily, "I will not risk your virtue, my dear sister."

Calming once more she conceded, "You are right, Castor," she sighed, "Tomorrow we will have bedding enough for all of us." She rummaged through her pack and found the purse with the coins she stole from the stables. "I do not think I have enough finances to sustain me either." She tossed it at her brother who caught it with his good arm.

The fact she only had one pouch said she did not have enough; the few coins in it would not let her have enough to feed the following day. "Oh sister," he mused, "You have next to nothing."

"We can earn money along the way," Axel said, "Knights are always in demand to help villages take out a band of thieves or an ogre terrorising them."

"Just as long there are no more dragons," Castor grumbled, "I do not think I could handle another one."

It was Athanasia's turn to laugh, Castor chose to ignore her. When the assembly of the tent grew too difficult, Axel offered his hand. Together they competed erecting the tent and setting the bedding inside. "Your room is ready, Your Majesty," Axel bowed to her playfully, scooping the flap aside so she could enter.

"Thank you, Axel," she smiled at her fiancé and turned to her brother, "Thank you Castor, I am sorry for depriving you of your privacy this night."

"I will live, dear sister," Castor responded.

"May I give my betrothed a good night kiss?" She asked her brother quietly. Castor nodded and turned away to give them some privacy.

Axel wasted no time in taking her in his arms, "I have been looking forward to this," he grinned down at her, devotion in his eyes. Athanasia licked her lips, nervous all of a sudden. Axel took this as a sign to wish her a good night, pressing his lips against hers. Athanasia melted into his grasp, letting Axel's tongue dominate her with powerful strokes. His hand drifted to the curve of her bottom, squeezing it in time with his tongue. Athanasia whimpered at the heat spreading throughout her lower regions, in that moment she was ready to throw caution to the wind and let him take her and to hell with the consequences. Axel sensed the change in her demeanour, her willingness to submit to him was so tempting, but with her brother near by and the threat of her death if he were to give in was enough to stay his hand. Reluctantly he pulled away, "We will have Jelena safe soon, and then we can be married," he assured her.

Athanasia made no secret of her disappointment, her pained moan at the loss of his touch agonising to hear. "Damn the law," she lamented, "It serves to subjugate all the women in the kingdom, all because of that faith that gives power to those who have no right to have it."

Axel smiled and Castor chuckled, "That faith is what governs the laws of many kingdoms in the land, you had best remember that," her brother enforced light-heartedly, the seriousness of the statement underlying his words.

"All the more reason to succeed quickly in our task," Axel murmured in Athanasia's ear, giving it a quick nibble, sending shivers down her spine, "Then I will worship your body the way it was meant to."

The Princess gave him a look of astonishment, her innocence and hidden sensuality warring for supremacy in her eyes. It was enough to make Axel groan this time. Turning away, he adjusted his fiercely throbbing staff, easing the pressure.

Athanasia slipped into the tent, closing the flap behind her.

"We should also go to bed," Castor announced ambiguously.

"I need a moment to calm down," the Knight whispered to his friend.

"Who says you need to?" Castor asked provocatively. "I can ease your burden." Axel swallowed hard, the look in Castor's eyes resembled Athanasia's a moment ago, their similarities not helping at all. Castor rose to his feet and entered their tent.

Axel looked down at the prominent bulge in the front of his tights, he needed relief, but was he willing to let Castor do that for him? Would Castor ask him to return the favour? He eventually joined Castor, trepidation coursing through his veins.

The Crowned Prince was under the covers of the bed, his injuries clearly visible. Axel sighed; he was quite handsome, his broad pale chest honed from years of sword practice, the faded scars from conflict in the past, his present wounds will just add to the story told across the expanse of his magnificent body. Axel dropped silently to his knees, shaking slightly as he removed his tunic. "Are you sure about this?" He asked the Prince, "What if we get caught?"

Castor sat up, propping himself against his good elbow, "Then we will be careful not to get caught." The lust flaring in his violet eyes, eagerly feeding on the Knight's pectorals and down his toned abdomen.

Axel pulled the drawstring of the breeches he wore, pushing them down past his hips slowly. His erection stood out, weeping and angry, wanting a gentle touch to relieve the tension. "This one time," Axel whispered urgently to Castor, "Only this once, we cannot risk our necks for this forbidden pleasure, your kingdom needs you."

Castor sat upright fully now, reaching out to the blond Knight, his finger trailing down his sternum, past his navel to the stramineous mat of hair, teasing it lightly. He was lost, marvelled at the way Axel's masculinity danced at the slightest touch of the patch of curls. As though frightened, Castor drifted to the turgid muscle, tracing the veins that popped out along the surface. "You are so incredibly hard," the Prince finally said, "It's beautiful."

Castor's husky voice was tantalisingly erotic to Axel's ears. The Knight lowered himself next to the Prince. "How do we do this?" Axel asked naively.

Looking in Axel's eyes, Castor moved closer and kissed him, pulling the Knight over the top of his body. Castor ran his tongue across the seam of Axel's lips, begging entrance. Axel acquiesced, parting his lips and letting Castor plunder his sweet mouth. Axel surrendered into the decadence of their kiss, how strong and demanding it was. Axel could feel the throbbing below, more dew formed, leaking down to Castor's own painfully demanding erection. Like two swords ready for battle, crossed en-garde in erotic mêlée, grinding against each other, teasingly building the pressure in both men.

Axel was the next to move, caressing his hand down, grasping Castor firmly, slowly pumping his hand up and down the entire length. The sudden pleasure of Axel's hand caused Castor to gasp, the sound being captured by the Knight's skilful lips. Not wanting to be left behind Castor mimicked Axel's actions, gripping the velvety rod of iron, spreading the liquescence seeping from the tip with his thumb. It was Axel's turn to groan, the sensation much more enjoyable than when a whore would perform the same motion, Castor wanted to do this, needed to do this.

The Prince gently guided Axel onto his back as painlessly as he could, taking control fully. Leaving his lips, Castor trailed down the Knight's neck and collar and chest, down to where his hand worked effortlessly. Axel could only lay back and watch as Castor kissed the rounded head, sweeping his tongue across the small opening. "Have you done this before?" Axel asked, a quiver in his voice.

Castor stopped to answer, "I only do what I would like myself." With a flash of teeth in a shy smile, Castor took him into his mouth. Axel was overwhelmed, his back arching in shock. He clamped his hand over his mouth to stop any noise he might make, the soft whimpering barely contained. The Prince took great delight in giving Axel such pleasure.

Never before had Axel had a mouth around him, not even the whores would take him orally claiming he was too big for their mouths, but here was Castor sucking on him like a piece of sweet fruit or boiled sweet. His hips lifting up to meet Castors waiting mouth, his hand threading through the Princes long sable hair, directing Castor's head up and down. "I'm so close," Axel mewled, "You should stop." But Castor continued, increasing his efforts until Axel erupted in a pulsing stream of salty white elixir down his throat. He kept sucking until no more came. Axel's heart raced, his chest heaved from exertion and his body slicked with his musky sweat. He was speechless; it felt so good, so wrong. Guilt spread through him for a moment, and then Castor's mouth began moving again, down the underside of his manhood to source of his bravery, the hairy wrinkled skin shifting, contracting and expanding with the heat of Castor's breath. "You're not finished yet?" Axel asked in disbelief.

The Prince sat back, "Get on all fours," he ordered with a secretive smirk, "I'm far from done with you."

Not bothering to enquire why, Axel did as he was told. Expecting Castor to move around him so Axel could return the favour, his surprise to feel the Prince's hot tongue part the cleavage of his buttocks was great. His nether hole probed with the malleable muscle, slathering it liberally with Castor's saliva. Axel found himself falling into the pleasure again, the slight discomfort only adding to the experience. Soon Axel was moaning again, the addition of Castor's finger was unlike anything he had ever felt before. Castor slid the digit in and out; working the tight ring of muscle until it began to loosen, repeating it with each extra finger. Once Castor was sure he would not cause any pain, he took his erection in his hand and eased it into Axel.

The Knight was in swimming in pleasure; his voice failed him at the entrance of Castor. Feeling as hard as he was before, Axel shamelessly began to stroke himself as Castor thrust into him. Both moved together, savouring this newfound eroticism between them, it was all doomed to end soon. Castor had found it difficult to hold back and Axel had found a new place to find ecstasy inside a place he never thought possible. Castor was the first to grunt in completion, Axel spilling his own release on the bedding below.

They collapsed, exhausted and satisfied. After a short time, Castor slipped from Axel, sighing sleepily. "That was incredible," Axel finally spoke, leaning across and giving the Prince a deep, impassioned kiss.

"I agree," Castor responded once he could speak again, "I feel sad that we will never experience that again." The sobering comment laid over them like a thick heavy blanket. They were lucky that they were out in the forest, away from civilisation. If Athanasia had heard anything she did not say, perhaps she was asleep. "Come, we have a big journey ahead of us, we must rest."

<=={======>

Athanasia had slept little over the night; the owls hooting frightened her at first, but just became annoying after a while. She had drifted off sometime during the night and now that the sun had risen and the camp fire had gone out, the morning felt gloomy.

Climbing out into the crisp morning air she saw both Axel and Castor had built another fire. "Is camping out always uncomfortable?" She asked her brother, who was closer to her.

"Only in the winter," Castor answered her in an unusually cheerful tone.

"I see you slept better than I did," She grumbled indignantly. She noted that Axel too had a smile on his face. She huffed under her breath, "Men." She shook her head and went about the ordeal of putting her armour back on.

Axel tracked down some eggs of an unknown source and cooked them in a pan he had brought with him. "Are you hungry, Princess?" Axel cheerfully asked her as she wrestled with the buckles again.

"As long as it's not rabbit, then yes, I am hungry," responded Athanasia, jadedly, their cheerfulness aggravating her. "How could you sleep well out in the cold like we did last night?" She finally demanded after watching them merrily eat breakfast.

Axel was the once who answered her, "I have slept in nature more times than in a bed," he explained, "I feel more comfortable out here."

Castor's response was just as unhelpful, "I always enjoyed camping."

"The two of you are impossible!" Athanasia exclaimed, "Why can you not be normal like me?"

"You're female," Castor replied dryly, "You are use to the comfort of a warm bed and food brought to you on demand." He cocked his head to the side, "Perhaps you would be happier back at the castle."

"Not until Jelena is safe," she stated, "So you will not be getting rid of me."

"And lose the best entertainment on this rescue mission?" Castor teased, "Unthinkable."

"If you were not already injured, I would make you so," She threatened.

Axel laughed at their exchange, "Are the both of you always so argumentative?"

"No," Castor answered him, "Normally father would have stopped us by now."

Athanasia finally smiled, "Yes, he would have." She stood up and corked him in the shoulder, "Father would never have let me do that."

"Unfair," Castor disputed, "I'm injured!"

"Children please," Axel laughed at their antics, "You are grown ups now."

Castor stuck his tongue out at his sister, "Jelena would be really confused with us right now," he sighed, his concern for his betrothed weighing down on him again.

Athanasia felt it too, "She would be asking me if we had been drinking."

The Prince felt his anger beginning to rise, "I will part is head from his shoulders if he has harmed her in any way," he declared seriously.

"Not if I get to him first," Athanasia snarled, "She was my friend before you stated your love for her."

"We have to get there first," Axel interjected, "And we are going nowhere while you bicker like this."

"You're right," Castor conceded, "I will help you with packing your tent when I am done eating," he said to his sister."

"That would be nice," she smiled appreciatively, "Thank you."

Finishing their breakfast, they packed and left, continuing north towards the border.

<=={======>

Many miles to the north the carriage raced on; changing horses every few hours. Baldassare slept with Jelena safely in his arms. The road was rocky, shaking and jolting the carriage around like a child with their toy. Before too long, Jelena felt like she was falling. A pair of strong hands caught her before she hit the floor. "I have you, my darling," a distant, familiar voice spoke, something in the way the voice spoke sent a chill down her spine. "You're safe."

Her eyes shot open as she looked up into his stone like eyes, "Am I?" She asked nervously. Baldassare's attempt of a reassuring smile did anything but reassure her. She looked away as quickly as she could.

"You are safer with me than where you were," he explained, "If you were caught using your talents it would have been your neck." He pulled her in for a kiss, Jelena resisted as best as she could. Baldassare found her resistance amusing. "You like to play games, my tasty little witch," Jelena froze long enough for him to claim his prize. Horrified, she felt his tongue enter her mouth, rubbing itself up against hers. She felt the rise of the bile in her throat; she began to struggle again, trying to pull away. Baldassare held her tight, but let her lips go. "Why do you fight me?" He sounded truly astounded at her resistance.

"Where am I?" Jelena cried, "Why am I here with you?" She was terrified, quivering like a scared child.

She flinched as he stroked her cheek with his finger, "I am taking you to my kingdom to be my queen, safe from persecution."

"I was fine," she protested, tears streaming down her suede cheek, "Until you took me!" She struggled with a renewed vigour. "Let me go!"

Baldassare's eyes darkened, "I rescued you, you ungrateful bitch," he snarled, griping her arms until she lost feeling in her hands. "I could have left you there in Balany to be burned!"

"You don't know that for certain," she trembled, angrily, "Athanasia would never allow it!"

"She is a woman in a misogynist state," Baldassare smiled evilly, "She could do nothing to protect you once your powers are unlocked," his gaze turned lustful, "And I plan to be the one to do that." Letting his hand drift down, he grasped her breast firmly, not enough to hurt her, "Our children will be powerful."