Princess Daisy - The Reunion

Story Info
Daisy brings a friend home.
6k words
4.63
140.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffreak
ffreak
16 Followers

This is the sequel to Princess Daisy – The Homecoming. If you haven't had a chance to read it, please go to my home page (click on my name above) and you can find my stories and poetry there.

I spent the day feeling anxious while Daisy visited her friend, Cindy.

Daisy was my stepdaughter from a marriage that no longer existed. Her mother had run Daisy away from our home, and then left me for a younger man.

I had tried to put my life back together and was starting to make progress when Daisy showed up on my doorstep.

That was last night, and now my whole world has been turned upside-down. I let an accidental situation get way out of hand. This morning had been no less of a temptation. Rather than accuse me of being the ogre I felt like, Daisy pushed the situation further and we once more crossed the boundary at the breakfast table.

When we were making love, Daisy felt like what I wanted, what I needed. Never once did she do or say anything to make me feel bad. She even stated her opinion, that since the divorce she was no longer related to me. However it still did not make me feel like everything was OK.

Daisy was my princess, and she still called me Daddy.

Now, she was with a friend. How long would it be before she said something 'innocent' that would lead to the truth? How would people treat her, knowing she was sleeping with her Step-Dad? How would her husband use that information in their divorce?

In an attempt to get my mind off the subject, I went outside and started working in the yard. Doing work that didn't require thinking left my mind to continue chewing on my dilemma. After a while I was so hot I had to sit down.

My hands were shaking so bad, I decided to have a drink. That's something I hardly ever do, especially in the morning.

Once I was back in the cool house, I thought it might be better to see if there was something on the TV to distract me.

Nothing caught my interest so I punched in my security code and checked all of my surveillance cameras. I had put these in when I added a spa to the house. The cameras helped to lower my insurance premiums, even though I did not have any recording equipment hooked up to them. Front and back doors, the deck above the spa, the spa itself, and my bonus room in front of the spa where I had my First Edition book collection that was worth more than the house. I could use any TV in the house to check them. The insurance company had been impressed and consequently I had saved money.

I had just gotten through checking each camera and calming down a bit when Daisy and her friend came in. I went to meet them at the top of the steps.

Daisy is beautiful to me. She's about six inches shorter than I am and has an almost sculpted look to her smooth young body. She has sky-blue eyes and light blond hair. Because of her darker brows, everyone thinks she's a bottle blond, but she's just the way nature made her.

Cindy is a couple of inches taller, a little more statuesque and looks like a golden buttercup to me. She has the yellowest blond hair and eyebrows I've ever seen and a year-round tan. Her father is Danish, and her mother is Italian. Somehow, Cindy got the best of both worlds.

Daisy gave me a quick peck on the cheek, just like she used to, and made way for her friend.

"Daddy, you remember Cindy?"

Well, it looked like we were back to formal. My heart sank a little, but I could understand Daisy not wanting to let on that anything had changed in front of her friend.

"Of course," I said, and held out my hand.

Cindy surprised me and instead of taking my hand, gave me a tight hug. I know I hesitated, but then I did what seemed natural and returned the hug. What I didn't expect was the kiss on my cheek.

"Hi, Mr. S. Good to see you again." Cindy added a giggle to the end as she let go of me.

"Hi, Cindy," I said. "Please, call me Fred. It makes me feel too old to hear a beautiful young lady call me Mister." I think I was blushing because now both girls giggled.

Daisy took Cindy by the hand and they rushed down the stairs. I couldn't think of anything else to do so I went back into my room to play on the computer.

The master suite in my house takes the entire south end of the structure. It is a combined bedroom, office, and a private deck. I like to use the computer there because it has a view of the deck and the trees in our back yard. It's peaceful and I need that kind of environment to write. I'm trying my hand at writing a mystery in the hopes of being published.

The girls came rushing into the room and stopped right next to me. I glanced up and then froze. They were wearing the identical bathing suits they'd worn the last time I saw Cindy, and the rest of their friends, at our house a few years ago. There was nothing left to the imagination by the thin strips of cloth that barely covered the areoles and nipples. It was uncomfortably obvious that both girls had no hair around the pubic area since the strip of cloth there was no bigger than the scant amount of cloth on their breasts. I had an instant erection that there was no way to hide, and I know my jaw was bouncing somewhere around my chest because both girls cracked up while pointing at me, dropping their beach towels on the floor.

When I got my voice working again, I asked them:

"I always wondered about how you girls all had the same style and color bikini – that is if that's what those are. Where did you get them?"

"We all got online and ordered them the same night. It was a conspiracy. We wanted to see what you'd think." Daisy, as always was the speaker for the girls.

"Since we were using our father's credit cards, we were able to get past the age restrictions. We thought they'd never come. It took almost six weeks, but they got there just in time for the party."

Daisy's eyes darkened at the memory. I'd seen that look before; a quiet fury that she sometimes held inside, refusing to let the anger come out. I remembered the disappointment she suffered when her mother decided to ruin her party before it really had a chance to get underway. I silently swore to myself that I would never let that happen to her again. I preferred to see my Princess carefree and happy. Maybe I was still a little too protective – maybe not.

"Are those even legal to wear outside?" I said.

"Silly," Daisy said, "We only put them on for you."

Both girls had big grins on their faces. I noticed that Cindy was staring at my crotch, which didn't exactly make my erection subside.

"Do you mind if we use your deck to get some sun?" Daisy said.

"I can't think of a better place," I said with a smile.

Daisy beamed at me and the two girls giggled and brushed past with their towels in tow, heading to the deck and leaving the door open.

I swiveled my chair and watched them go out on the deck and prepare their places. I sighed, the joy of youth. I could get glimpses and reminders, but I could never go back. If I were their age, I would be trying to get all the girls in their group of friends into my bed. Oh well, I thought, back to the Internet.

Just as I started to turn back, the girls surprised me again by stripping their little string bikinis off their luscious bodies. I froze in place as I saw four perfectly shaped breasts released from their confining straps and bobble in appreciation. Then each girl reached down and pulled the bottoms off, and dropped them with the other half of the suit. Neither one had a hair between their legs, their smooth little pussies looking so touchable.

I felt a little light headed and swallowed, realizing I had not taken a breath since they began removing those little strips of cloth. Fortunately they were not looking at me. I felt sure they would have seen my tongue dragging on the floor if they had, but I still could not move from where I was anchored to my seat.

Instead of applying suntan oil onto their own skin, the girls began rubbing oil on each other. They were talking and giggling like they were still schoolgirls, but their hands were massaging and rubbing each other much more sensuously than I would have expected. I could not take my eyes away from their languid movements.

As they covered more of their skin, each stroke seemed to slow just a little over the most sensitive areas. They did each other's breasts at the same time and moved closer as their hands lingered over their hardening nipples. Cindy moved her leg to the side and leaned back a little as Daisy poured more oil over her own breasts and stomach, and then over Cindy's. I could see the oil flow from her breasts down to her glistening pussy. Then Daisy put her hands on both of Cindy's breasts and started squeezing and massaging while Cindy closed her eyes and started to moan. Daisy kept a circular motion going as she moved her hands down across Cindy's ribs and stomach. Then she reversed the hand nearest my view and reached under Cindy. Cindy let out something that was more of a growl, sat up, and grabbed Daisy in an embrace as they kissed and wriggled against each other.

Cindy grabbed the oil and poured some over Daisy's back and her own and the two girls proceeded to smooth it around as they continued to kiss.

When both of them were down to the other's butt, Cindy pushed Daisy onto her back and reached for her legs. I remained entranced as Cindy applied oil from Daisy's feet up her legs to her pelvis. She lingered there for awhile, teasing and rubbing the oil into Daisy's lips. Then she leaned back and Daisy sat up and went through the same procedure on Cindy. When her hands started to roam over Cindy's damp flower, Cindy reached up, pulled Daisy down on top of her and they started kissing again. Their oily bodies slipped against each other and their tongues flashed and hands worked between each other's legs, kissing and squirming for what seemed like an eternity. I knew the picture of these two nymphs would be engraved in my memory for a long time.

I wondered if seeing young women undress and fondle each other was an addiction in and of itself. Or was I worse off? Did I simply have an addiction to Daisy? Seeing her naked, seeing her aroused, wanting to touch her, and ravish her myself – was this becoming an obsession? What would Daisy think if she knew what was going through my mind?

I glanced down at my lap and noticed a large wet spot where my erection was pressing against my shorts. I reached down and wiped the dampness against my shaft. It did not help. My own urgent need was throbbing throughout my body. I could feel my pulse as it pumped blood from my toes to my head. My hand was shaking as I reached inside and grasped my manhood.

I heard the girls giggle and looked up to see them covering their mouths and ducking into my bathroom. I was sitting there with my erect manhood visibly in my hand and they had seen me, I was sure of it. Why else would they have been giggling?

The shower turned on and I could hear the girls whispering and continuing to giggle. I'm sure they knew they had given me a show, but I couldn't clear my mind enough to make sense of it all. I decided to go sit on the bed and try to distract myself by watching a ball game.

The girls' shower didn't last long and they came back into my room with towels wrapped around their bodies.

"Would it be okay if we used the spa?" Daisy asked, "Cindy wants to see it."

"Of course, darling," I said, "the control is on the edge of the tub."

The girls skipped down the hallway as if they had just been promised a treat.

I went back to looking for a ball game on the TV, trying not to think.

The low sound of the spa starting got my attention. The motor wasn't supposed to come on until there was enough water, but it hadn't seemed like enough time has passed to properly fill it. I switched over to the security channel and punched in the code for the spa to see if everything was okay

It was better than okay. The water was at a proper level and frothing at a reasonable rate. Cindy was standing naked with her back against the wall and her eyes screwed shut while Daisy had her face buried between Cindy's legs.

My hand automatically went to my throbbing meat as I scooted closer to the TV. I swore at myself for not putting in a sound pick up with the cameras. I almost tore my shorts as I yanked them off.

Cindy seemed to be having trouble staying upright as she started shaking from her shoulders all the way down to her hips. Then she sank straight down into the water and almost attacked Daisy's lips in a fierce kiss. They battled with their tongues while their hands wandered frantically over each other's wet body.

Daisy stood up and turned around into the same position that Cindy was in when I first turned on the monitor. Cindy moved against her and started to make Daisy squirm.

Unlike Cindy, Daisy never closed her eyes. She seemed to be staring into the camera right at me. I didn't think she knew about the cameras, at least I didn't remember telling her anything about the security system. She just kept staring, even as her mouth dropped open and her chest started heaving in time to the movements of Cindy's head.

Her eyes seemed to be staring at a distant point far away behind me as her body began to undulate slowly. It was like watching the dance of Salome and I was as helpless as Herod, watching her weave her seductive spell. Each wave of lust that passed through her body seemed to thrust her wantonness directly onto my shaft. Just as she arched her body against Cindy's mouth and let her orgasm take her, I too fell back and came hard across the sheets of the bed.

It took me a couple of minutes to catch my breath. When I looked into the monitor again, the girls were getting out of the tub.

I quickly turned the TV to another station, grabbed my shorts and put them on, then threw the covers over the mess I had made on the bed sheets.

The girls were evidently doing something downstairs, because I had time to calm down, strip the bed, and take a quick rinse in the shower myself.

I left the door to the deck open to help air out the bedroom. When I was dressed, I went into the living room and started moving things around for no good reason, just an excuse to be in another area away from my bed.

After awhile, I sat down on the couch and turned on the living-room TV. There wasn't much to hold my interest and I really wasn't paying much attention. My head felt like someone had taken it off my body and put it somewhere unreal. The last two days were so wildly unlike anything I had ever experienced. I had no idea what was happening to me or where it would all lead.

The girls came bounding up the stairs at that time and rushed over to where I was sitting. They had matching outfits with the most ridiculous fastenings - I would never have allowed such garments to be sold in my stores. The skirts were not much more than breech cloths, showing a generous portion of their legs all the way to the hips, and the tops seemed to be incomplete vests tied front and back.

"Help us fix our skirts, please," Daisy said in a pout. She twirled around making the front and back of her skirt fly out.

"Wait a minute," I said, "Come over here." I reached for her and she sidled up against my knees. Somehow she had a ridged strap running from the front to the back of the panels of her skirt and it looked far too tight.

"What have you done to your hips? It looks like you've wound a rope and what?"

"We just wound the side straps through our thongs because they were too long," Daisy said.

"Girl, you're making marks in your flesh from that. Here, hold your skirt."

The tailor in me took over easily with a clothing problem to handle. I unhooked the strap from the front of the skirt and carefully unwound it from her thong; pulling the material toward me to keep from burning her while I pulled the rough strap. The welts were already dark red and I rubbed them to get the circulation going. Daisy rocked into my hand as I rubbed.

"Ok," I said, "turn around."

Daisy flipped her other hip at me and I proceeded to do the same service for the other side. When I was through Daisy stood there in her brief top and a thong that covered more than her bikini. Cindy came over and looked at me like she wanted to ask for the same help.

"Here," I said and reached for her. She balanced one shin across my legs, getting much closer to my face than Daisy. I repeated the same process with her, carefully pulling the underwear towards me so I would not hurt her, then rubbing the dented flesh.

When I was through, I had Cindy hold the front and back panels of her skirt, tied a knot in the strap to mark where it should be re-sewn, and tied a knot in the strap to mark where it should be re-sewn and did the same for Daisy. Then I left them, went to my tailor's bench downstairs and reset the straps to the girls' sizes.

Sewing was always a non-effort for me and as a result, a way to let my mind wander while I worked. What was going through my mind now, was how easy I had slipped into a hands-off role with the girls. Sure, I lusted after them so bad I couldn't think straight. But in front of them I might as well have been gay. Just a tailor/client relationship, I told myself.

I came back to the living room to give the skirts back to the girls and stopped at the top of the stairs. They had replaced the thongs with silky g-strings.

"Here you go," I said.

The girls took the skirts and put them on. Turning and looking at each other's outfit.

"Is there anything you can do for our tops?" Daisy asked.

"Sure," I said, taking my seat again. "Come over here and let me see what I can do."

Daisy came over to me and I turned her around a couple of times.

"What look are you trying to get?" "Well, we know they're too big. We just want them to look like they're meant to be that way."

"I can make them seem more flattering to your figure," I said.

"Yeah, that's what we want, right Cindy?"

I looked up at Cindy, who looked skeptical. I figured that Daisy had bought the outfits without Cindy being there and without trying one on herself.

I pulled Daisy onto my lap and untied the bottom back of her vest. Then I turned her so I could look at the front.

"Put your finger across your bust line, hon."

I looked at her blouse where she pointed and then at the back of her neck at the ties there. A quick guess and I removed the tie on the front.

"Hold the side panels right here," I said, making the panels hang an inch apart. Then I rethreaded the tie in the first set of holes just below her nipples and tied it off in a cowboy's bow.

I turned Daisy back and untied, then lifted and retied the back top of the vest. With that done, I rethreaded the highest set of holes on the back bottom and tied them off.

"Ok, tell me what you think," I said.

Daisy got up and looked at Cindy who was staring wide-eyed.

"Wow. Is that the same outfit?" she asked. "Do mine the say way, please."

Cindy quickly sat on my lap and I went through the same process with her.

Now the girls looked like they had bought custom fitted clothes. The vest showed more skin, but the tie in front, while not looking like much, lifted their breast from just the right level to make it almost look like they had a bra underneath. It was an optical illusion, but the effect was the same on the eyes.

"By the way, where are you going to wear these outfits?" I asked.

"Oh, we have a list of clubs to hop through tonight," Daisy said.

"Thank you for making us look so good," she said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yeah, what she said." Cindy leaned down and kissed my other cheek.

"Who knows," Daisy said, "maybe we'll get lucky."

Then they rushed downstairs and out the door in a flurry of noise and laughter.

My heart felt like it had just been weighted down with lead. If someone had thrown me from a ship in the sea right then, I would have sunk to the bottom and never would have been able to get up.

ffreak
ffreak
16 Followers
12