Princess gets a Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh shit... fuck baby... feels so good." I cried out barely able to make coherent words. I was so close I could barely hold on.

"Cum for me baby" that was all I need to let go. I came hard moaning her name, my body shaking while I did. She finished removing my clothes while I came down from my orgasm. When I was finally able to think straight, she was laying next to me curled into my side with her head on my chest. She spoke softly "Are you happy Mistress?"

I smiled I would never get tired of hearing her say that. "Yes Sex Kitten I'm deeply content. Are you ready to take your punishment?"

She whimpered but looked up at me. "Yes Mistress I disobeyed a directive and as such should be punished as you see fit for my naughty behavior." Her lip poked out a bit when she finished talking, and I couldn't help leaning down to suck it into my mouth. The sound she made sounded like a mixture of a whimper and a moan. I released her lip and she shivered against me.

"Don't worry Sex Kitten you'll probably enjoy this more than you should." I got up off the bed. "Come here and get on all fours at the edge of the bed she did as I said immediately. It put a smile on my face to know that she loved me enough and trusted me enough to give me full control especially on her birthday.

"Don't move I'll be right back" I walked out the room. I went across the hall and retrieved my Princess's favorite strap-on. I took my time putting it on and secured it. It would build her anxiety. Besides I'm supposed to be teaching her patience.

I walked back in the room as quiet as possible my Princess was still in the same spot. So obedient, when she wants to be. I walk over to her and run my hands down her ass. She jumped slightly.

I kneaded her ass cheeks and without warning I struck her right one swift and hard. She flinched but said nothing. "I told you, you weren't allowed to touch me until I said so right" she didn't answer I brought my hand down in the same manner on her left side. "Answer me" she flinched again. "Yes mistress you did" I struck her left ass cheek again. "And still you disobeyed!" a small moan accompanied the flinch this time. I smacked the right side again "I asked a question." Her whole body visibly shook. "Yes mistress I still disobeyed." I used both hand and smack both cheeks at the same time. "So you deserve to be punished. You know that right?" she whimpered out a soft answer "yes mistress I deserve this."

I reached down to her pussy and felt how wet she was. I would have no problem fucking the shit out of her. The little minx love spankings almost as much as me eating her pussy. I lined up the strap-on with her opening. "Sex Kitten, listen to me, and listen well. You are under no circumstances to cum before I tell you too. Do you understand?" she nodded her head.

I immediately thrust into her hard and fast and she moaned. I ever so slowly pulled out and thrust back into her. She cried out. I reached around and found her nipples I rolled them in my hands, and without warning I pinched both of them hard as I thrust back into her again. "Fuck baby" I started picking up speed but I was still going at a pretty slow and steady pace.

"Mmm Baby ... please Mistress... I'm sorry... please faster" she moaned as she started pushing back against my thrusts. I pulled out of her and she whimpered in protest. I spread her legs father apart opening her up for me. I placed my hands on her hips gripping them tightly and drilled into her pussy. I pulled her against me hard on every stroke and she cried out in ecstasy. "Oh fuck... I'm gonna... gonna cum"

I stopped moving and pulled out of her "uh uh. I told you, you can't cum until I tell you to! Now we have to start over." She whimpered loudly. I pushed into her slowly grinding against her. I pulled almost all the way out before repeating my actions. I could feel her body tremble sporadically and see her hand clenched in the sheets. I gradually increased my pace. I reached one hand down in front of her and found her clit I rubbed it in light slow circles. She cried out and started begging me to let her cum.

"Oh f-f-fuck... b-b-baby pl-please... let me... let me cum." Good she was so sexy when she could barely control herself. I pounded into her tight pussy over and over. I pressed down harder on her clit and pinched her nipple at the same time. "Mistresssss please... I can't mmm hold on... any longer fuck..." I pulled out right before she could cum and she let out a frustrated growl. "Dammit please... don't stop now."

I rolled both her nipples in between my fingers while I leaned down to her ear. She was writhing and whimpering helplessly. "You want to cum don't you sex kitten?" she just whimpered loudly. I pinched her nipples. "Answer me."

"Mmm... yesss mistresss... I want to come." I smirked at her neediness. I could tell she was on the edge of exploding with every move I made. I trailed the shell of her ear pulled her earlobe between my lips before I spoke again. "You want me to let you cum while I fuck you senseless pounding my dick into you while I play with your nipples and your clit."

She groaned at my words "oh god... fuck yesss mistress... please let me cum." She was desperately trying to move her legs together to find that much needed friction but I was standing in between her legs preventing that. "Have you learned your lesson kitten? Will you be patient and do what I say next time?" she nodded but I wanted vocal confirmation. I bit the space right below her ear and her whole body shuddered. "Say it"

"Yess mistress... I will be more patient... and listen to you next time... I only wish... to please you." I kissed the spot I had just bit sucking on it. I reached down to my strap-on and turned on the vibrator. I pressed a kiss to the newly marked spot before whispering to her, "cum for me sex kitten cum all over my dick for me. Let me see how much you want to please me." I thrust back into her hard and fast. She cried out my name and pushed back against me. I kept up that fast pace hitting the back of her pussy over and over. She was screaming my name, shaking and convulsing as her orgasm crashed over her.

She collapsed on the bed in a sweaty mass. I slowly eased out of her and climbed on the bed I pulled her to rest on top of me. My hands massaged her backside while I littered her face with soft kisses.

I felt her arms tighten around me as the vulnerability started to kick in. My Princess always got vulnerable after being controlled like this, but I always gave her the reassurance that she needed. To me this was the best part of controlling sex with her. Me, letting her know that I still love her and always will, her accepting my love and understanding that I would never leave her. I held her tight to my body and told her all the little things I loved about her and giving her small love filled kisses.

I looked down at her when she finally loosened her grip some. "Are you okay Princess" I used normal nickname for her signaling that I was done being in control for tonight and she was owner of her own free will again. "Yes baby I'm okay. That was intense. But I enjoyed every moment of it."

"Glad you enjoyed it Princess. You know I love you right baby?" She pulled me closer to her and pressed her lips to mine. "Yes I know. I love you too Beautiful."

She climbed on top of me and leaned down to kiss me again. If the movement of her hips against me was any indication she obviously wasn't done for tonight which was by all means fine by me. I kissed her and placed my hands on her waist pulling her down on my dick.

She started moving up and down at her own pace. I loved when she rode me like this. Getting completely lost in the pleasure. Her eyes closed, her tits bouncing up and down, hands squeezing my boobs. I leaned up and captured one of her nipples in my mouth caressing it with my tongue. Her nails raked down my chest leaving a sharp sting behind and she rode me faster. I gripped her hips guiding her down on me harder. She started speeding up her pace. I bucked my hips up to meet her thrusts.

She screamed out my name as she came still grinding her hips against me. I loved watching her come. She is gorgeous, her teeth pressed into her bottom lip eyes closed, small beads of sweat across her forehead. It was awe inspiring. I held her to my body as she fell limp in my arms. I turned her over so I was hovering above her but we never lost contact.

I pressed my lips against hers softly, gently nudging my tongue against her bottom lip. She granted me the entrance I sought after, closing her eyes to enjoy the pleasure of our lips mingling. I ran my hand down her right side and lifted her leg around my waist slowly I pushed my vibrating strap into her hot waiting opening. She moaned and bit down on my lip. I could feel the vibrations against my clit and knew I wasn't going to last long. I looked in her eyes and started thrusting in and out of her and grinding my hips against hers our moans mixing together.

I felt her hands caressing my body knowing that in this moment we were the most important thing in the world to each other. This sensual act of passion was solidifying the promises and commitments we made to each other.

I sat back on the heels of my feet and pulled my princess flush against me. My dick sank deeper in to her tight little pussy making her moan out incoherencies. Her legs fell across my thighs, as I wrapped my arms around her, my hands finding the flesh of her soft ass. Her nails dragged down my back leaving more evidence of the night's activities.

I continued fucking the love of my life holding back my own orgasm waiting for her. I could tell she's was ready to cum when her body started to spasm and her hips bucked against mine furiously. I pulled her close and pounded into her pussy as hard as I could without hurting her. The rebounding of the strap-on hitting my clit with just enough pressure. I couldn't hold on any longer and came shaking against my Princess, her reaching her orgasm seconds after mine. We collapsed on the bed her arms and legs still wrapped around me, strap-on still inside her. We were both spent from the night's activities. I could feel sleep drifting over me but before I slept I made sure I told her, "happy birthday Princess, I love you. I care about you more than anything and want to spend the rest of forever with you." The only reply was the tightening of arms and legs around me. I drifted to sleep noting that this is where I wanted to be for the rest of my life.

THE END

12