Princess Gives It Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dab10
dab10
56 Followers

Now by the pre-nup I should have got the dog but I let her keep it, I even send her a hundred a month for maintenance for the dog. That wouldn't even cover a quarter of one grooming the dog use to have.

They are getting by at a lower middle-class income with no maid, the horror of it all.

And the kicker came about a month later when I got a phone call at work.

"Frank, Sue is on the phone for you," my secretary said.

With more than a bit of curiosity, I picked up the phone, "Yes Sue?"

"Frank, I'm pregnant," she said.

OMG, I forgot that I did that with the pills.

"Oh Sue that is great," I said with enthusiasm, "You will give birth to your own brother or sister."

She broke down and I hung up.

I picked up the phone, "George we are going out to celebrate revenge and I will tell you the funniest bit that I forgot to tell you."

The End

note i changed a bit after BarneyR got through with this and all mistakes are mine

dab10
dab10
56 Followers
12