Princess Peach's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What---" He had felt me tense up. He looked at me carefully. "Are you frightened?" he said, almost tenderly. All I could do was nod.

"You're afraid it will hurt, aren't you?" This time I did not respond, but looked away.

"Oh...I see. You're still having some qualms about me being your first."

Uncharacteristically he reached up and stroked my face gently. "If there's anything I can teach you, Princess, it's that you are not weak for letting me inside you. Let yourself go in my arms, Princess. You can be wild. I like wild women," he said with a chuckle. I was dumbstruck, but bit my lip.

"Just concentrate on what you feel, not what you think," Bowser whispered quietly. "Close your eyes and relax, and I will be inside you painlessly." I lay back and closed my eyes, my clitoris tingling in anticipation.

Bowser gently pushed forward, and I felt the head of his penis enter me softly. He exhaled sharply. "Oh, my God." He pushed forward a little more, and his penis slid farther inside me. I could feel his claws grip my shoulders in pleasure. As he pushed forward again, my whole body started to throb with the pain I felt. I couldn't help moaning a little, both for pleasure and pain. "Don't worry, Princess...relax..." Bowser breathed. I closed my eyes and let go of my internal tension, and finally I felt his penis slide all the way inside me.

He sighed heavily. "Oh, Princess...you are mine at last." He kissed my lips passionately and deeply, and I kissed back, almost needing his touch. I let him push me down with his weight, and sighed deeply as he drove his penis deeper inside me.

"God," he breathed. "I've wanted this for so long...and you're better than I imagined." He lay kiss after kiss on my lips, my neck, and my breasts, all the while thrusting deeper into me. I felt my body start to vibrate, my flesh grow hotter, and I let out a moan.

"It feels good inside you, doesn't it, Princess?" Bowser cooed, stroking my inner thigh. He thrust forward hard, and I gasped. My body seemed to respond so vehemently to his touch that I felt I was going to explode.

Suddenly he grabbed my torso and rolled onto his back, putting me on top. I was shocked at the feeling of freedom I had, but instead of trying to get away as I thought I should have, I stayed. He looked up at me and smiled.

"God, Princess, you are so beautiful. Mmmm...and so sexy." In response I pushed my hips down onto him, driving his penis deep inside me. His face contorted in pleasure, and I started to repeatedly push my hips down on him, pulling back up between each dip. The sensation of his penis sliding in and out of me was almost too much, and I could tell by the way Bowser groaned and sighed that he liked it too.

Getting an idea of my own, I smiled dangerously. "Hey, wanna take me from behind?" I said seductively. It was something I had heard about, and it sounded so sexy I wanted to try it. At this point, I was so horny I would try anything.

"Hell, yeah," Bowser said, his lips curving into an equally dangerous smile which revealed his sharp teeth.

"Then come on up here, big boy." I lifted my right leg and he ducked under it, then came up behind me, his penis somehow still inside me.

"Oh, Princess, you are the best in the world," he said through a moan as he thrust harder inside me. I could feel his penis against my inner walls, pounding into me so hard that I had to gasp. His hands crept around my waist and dipped between my legs, and I felt him start to rub my clitoris gently. I moaned as he upped the intensity, meanwhile still thrusting his penis deep into me.

"Oh, God, Princess...oh, my God...you are so hot and tight and wet and sexy," Bowser said breathlessly. I couldn't speak; the pleasure was too intense.

Suddenly I felt as if I was floating. My whole body vibrated quickly, like sonic waves were going through me. I could feel Bowser thrusting his penis deeply inside me, and then I heard my own voice screaming his name. At the same time, I heard him cry out my name, and I shattered to pieces in the explosions that followed. I felt his juices flow inside me, felt my muscles going wild, and I closed my eyes and savored it.

I opened my eyes. Bowser was still behind me and I could feel his penis still inside me. However, he was not awake.

"Bowser..." I said softly.

He awoke. "Hello, Princess." He pulled out of me and lay beside me. "God...you are the hottest piece of ass."

I laughed. "Um...thanks?"

He stroked my body gently. "Well, Princess...how was your first time?"

"Damn...it was great," I said, closing my eyes and seeing everything play out.

"I really got off when you started screaming my name," he said huskily. "I just lost it right then." A touch of the old bravado and macho came into his eyes. "I knew I'd make you scream once I got inside you."

"Aw...don't ruin the moment," I said half-playfully. Then I yawned. "Lord...I'm sleepy as hell."

"Well, we were kind of active tonight, Princess."

"Yup. Man, I felt so many new things tonight," I said with a wink.

"Me, for one," Bowser said through a deep chuckle.

"Yeah..." I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter Eight: Peach's Shame and Humiliation

I awoke to a fanfare...of sorts. "They're in here! Look! The Princess is in here!" cried a loud voice.

"What the crap...?" I said sleepily. Bowser stood beside the bed, holding a sheet.

"Take a look, my subjects. I have deflowered the Princess!" He showed three drops of blood on the sheet and grinned. "She didn't scream too much when I pierced her, but she bled."

The crowd standing outside the door gasped.

"Bowser! How unkind!" I said, rising from the bed in anger. Of course, my nudity caused another gasp. "It's true! He did take her virginity!" said one of the Koopas.

"I gave her the ride of her life...didn't I, Princess?" Bowser grinned to show his teeth. "I saw the way your skin flushed, the way you moaned, the way you...screamed my name when I gave you your first orgasm."

I felt ashamed. "I don't deny any of that, but the way you're crowing over it is just disgraceful!" The crowd started to mumble and giggle.

"So, does this mean you are going to be our queen?" said a young male Koopa mockingly.

"You know what? Whatever," I said angrily. "I will not be disgraced like this!"

"Ah, but you already are," said Bowser maddeningly. "You are no longer a virgin, because you succumbed to me. I aroused you, I pierced you, and I gave you pleasure. I know how that must get on your nerves, to think that I was the man who did all that, not Mario."

Suddenly the crowd turned their heads and gasped. Then the crowd parted like the Red Sea to reveal Mario. He stepped through the door and looked at me.

"Peach?" He ran to me and hugged me. "Are you all right?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

Before I could answer, Bowser crowed, "She's definitely all right. I took her virginity last night, and she let me do it."

Mario looked a little shocked. "Peach, is this true?" Unable to look him in the eyes, I looked down shamefully.

"It's true, and here's your proof, Mario; your precious bride's blood on my sheet. You may have beaten me in battle, but I beat you to the Princess." Bowser laughed insanely.

"If you were a real man, you wouldn't have to stand here crowing about your conquest," Mario said indignantly. "And if you were a real man, you would have left my wife alone, as she asked you to do so many times. But no! You had to take her prisoner and take advantage of her."

"Mario...that's not exactly the way it happened," I said through a heavy sigh. "What Bowser says is true. I did lose my virginity last night, and I let him do it." The crowd gasped and mumbled amongst themselves. Beginning to cry softly, I spoke again. "I don't know what came over me, and I don't know why I didn't fight back. Please know that I meant no infidelity to you. When I married you, I promised myself to you in all respects. I'm sorry I failed you, Mario."

Chapter Nine: Forgiveness And Tenderness

I collapsed into quiet sobs, and Mario stood there for a minute. The crowd grew quiet, and a painful, awkward silence fell upon the scene. Then, instead of shunning me, Mario walked over, hugged me and patted my shoulder. "Peach, don't cry. I don't have any problem with it, and neither should you."

"What?" I said through a sniffle. Then Mario faced Bowser, who was still smirking over his "victory".

"Bowser, I don't know what you're so happy about. Peach is still my wife." Again the crowd gasped. "Your wife, Mario, succumbed to me last night," Bowser said proudly. "She screamed my name; she let me inside her."

"But I married her, not her virgin status," Mario said with strength. "I married the kind, intelligent, diplomatic, sweet young woman who is my angel in every way. I did not marry her because she was a virgin. Unlike you, I do not believe in the primitive practice of deflowering women to show male superiority."

He gestured to me. "She may be my angel, but I know also that she is human, fallible, and temptable. Though she tries her dead-level best to squash the temptations I know she feels, it is human nature to fall and fail occasionally. I accept that part of her as she accepts the fallible part of me. I know what desire can do to a person; it blots out your rationality, blots out your goals, and focuses on the body's pleasure alone. You say she let you inside her, and I know that she did. But that does not matter in the least. I am very proud to have her as my wife, and she cannot be taken from me by just a sexual act. She may have experienced pleasure with you, but she will experience life with me." He took my hand, and we strode from the room together.

Later, after I had gathered my gown and my crown, we walked from Bowser's castle hand in hand. I couldn't stop thinking about how I had failed my husband, and without thinking a tear rolled down my cheek. Mario stopped at the soft crying sounds I made, and looked at me worriedly.

"Peach? Why are you crying?"

"I failed you, Mario," I said, my throat choking up. "I gave in to temptation; I sinned in the worst way." "I know you, Peach, and you are always too hard on yourself," Mario said soothingly. "Personally, I still think Bowser coerced you into doing it."

"But I...enjoyed it," I admitted shamefully. "I mean, I got horny and the whole damn thing just fell apart...no pun intended."

"Well, we were kind of wired to get horny and have sex. That's just us. Like I said, Peach, I married you because you are my soul mate, not because at the time of our wedding you were a virgin."

"But I failed you, I failed myself, and I failed my kingdom, Mario. I failed you because I gave in to Bowser; I failed myself because I made a promise to give myself only to my wedded husband; I failed my kingdom because I proved myself to b-be weak and not worthy to rule!"

I burst into tears, and Mario cradled my head on his shoulder. "It doesn't matter, Sweetheart. You didn't fail me, because you told me the truth about what happened and apologized for it; you didn't fail yourself, because I plan to get down to some naughty business when we get back---just kidding!"

I laughed in spite of my tears. Mario smiled kindly, then grew serious again. "But honestly, Peach, you didn't fail yourself because you withstood temptation before our marriage, before you knew that I was your soul mate, when you could have easily given yourself to the first man to pass by."

"I guess that's true," I said softly.

"And you definitely didn't fail the kingdom, Peach. You're always saying you want to show that you hold yourself no better than them, and what better way to say that than to say, 'Hey, I sinned, I got tempted and gave in. I'm not better than you because I have the same troubles as anybody else.' I think that's a better way to look at it."

"Thanks, Mario." I loosened up and smiled.

Mario paused for a minute, then spoke. "Well...Peach, I'm just curious, and forgive me. If you don't want to say, tell me, OK?"

"OK," I said, a little warily.

"Well...did you get off?"

"What?! You are crazy!"

"No, tell me. Bowser said you screamed his name...I just wondered if you really got off."

"Well..." I blushed hard. "Actually, yeah."

"Well, then. If you got an orgasm out of the deal, then why are you sad?" He cracked up, holding his stomach and doubling over, then stood back up. "Nah, I'm just kidding." He looked off to the distance and I saw the same look of sadness as before pass over his face like a cloud.

"Peach...did you have a better first time than you would have had with me?"

"Hell, no," I said vehemently.

"Are you sure? Bowser's way more experienced than me, and I can't believe he wouldn't know his way around...you know," Mario said, blushing a little.

"Well, he knows how to pleasure, but it was no soul bond, and I need that," I said honestly. "I mean, hell, it was just so he could say that he pleasured me and gave me my first orgasm. That he did, but he doesn't do anything for me when I'm not horny. You, however...well, if we were naked right now, I'd be taking yo' ass down."

"Damn, girl!" Mario cried, laughing his head off. "Maybe this whole thing has awakened your sexy side. You've always been sweet, but, as I've heard, 'The sweeter the angel outside, the wilder the devil inside.'"

"Care to find out?" I said seductively.

Mario grinned widely in response, and we raced down the hill to Mushroom Kingdom, laughing and joking all the way.

An Epilogue

Looking back, I think that I actually strengthened when I thought I was weak and had lost all moral sense. I had been very straightlaced, and now I'm freer and I feel better about myself, though I wish the change had come about in a slightly different way. My subjects like me even better now that they know I'm not above being tempted, though I hate that I was able to be tempted.

My marriage to Mario is stronger than ever, and we are now expecting a child soon. I got lucky, because not only is the father of my child my soul mate, I also didn't get pregnant by Bowser. (WHEW!) All in all, I think it turned out great. Don't you?