Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke the next morning I could smell the coffee and the bacon cooking. I went to the kitchen and started kissing her and rubbing her tits,and her ass, telling her how much I loved her and her fantastic body. I asked what she was planning for dinner, she said, what would you like? I told her something that could be delayed or put off because I felt sure that I would want a pussy pie appetizer when I got home. She said, well in that case, I will have a cold plate of crab legs, shrimp, potato salad and cole slaw so that you don't have to hurry through your appetizer. But your appetizer will be hot, I don't serve cold pussy. Then she said, that will give me the opportunity to have a cum cocktail as an appetizer. And that's what we did that Monday evening. After dinner we both sat in my recliner kissing, hugging, and petting while watching TV for about an hour, then went to bed for yet another night of screwing. I had taken another half of a Viagra, I don't know how much it is safe to take, so I was still hard when she had her last orgasm. She was on top and just collapsed down onto me. She was kissing my neck, telling me how wonderful I made her feel. She asked if I wanted her to roll off of me. I told her no, I wanted to sleep this way. She said what a wonderful way to go to sleep, with a pussy full of cock. I told her she was going to be a wonderful wife. She said, would you marry me if I wasn't your sister? I told her absolutely, in fact, I'm asking you now, will you marry me? She said, yes I will, I do. Then I said, I now pronounce us husband and wife, till death do us part. I asked her where she would like to go for our honeymoon, she said she had always wanted to go to Disney World. I told her consider it done, I'll make arrangements tomorrow.

I told you this story as though today was Tuesday but it was actually six months ago and it has been the most incredible six months of my life. She has not changed a bit, alcohol is not needed. She is a sexual animal and I love every minute of it.

12