Princest Ch. 03

Story Info
As guests arrive, Princess Victoria copes with the situation.
3.3k words
3.94
8.3k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dk519
dk519
28 Followers

**Edited Chapter 3 to fix the name mix-ups and also some other spelling errors. Thank you to those who pointed this out in the comments.**

The afternoon sun shone brightly from the clear blue sky above the castle. Activity began out front of the castle's main entrance. Dazzling coaches were pulling up as the elite guest list for Victoria's celebration began to arrive.

Victoria, wanting so badly to stay away from everything today, wandered about the garden not far from where the guests were arriving. She slowly paced along the vast array of colorful flowers which decorated the castle's property front. A display certainly worthy of admiration.

Admiring of the flowers, however, was the last thing on her mind. She couldn't escape the image of her brother and sister in bed. The passion, the pleasure, the sounds, everything was just so mesmorizing.

While she knew what she witnessed was wrong in every way, she also submitted to the fact that it was the most exciting display she had ever seen, especially Desmond.

No wonder Demona is possessive of him. she thought to herself. And no wonder Princess Skye kept coming back for more.

The way he just completely took Demona, sent chills all through her body.

She couldn't get over herself. From the time she'd woke up this morning until now, she had witnessed two couples having sex and had, herself, masturbated twice and was feeling the itch again. And lunch hasn't even been served yet.

Victoria wanted so badly for this event to be cancelled so she could spend her eighteenth birthday exploring her new found desires. Instead, she just gazed upon the masses that gathered in celebration of her.

She suddenly noticed one very dazzling but very familiar coach pulled by two perfect white horses, belonging to one Princess Skye.

This just got interesting. Victoria thought to herself.

Almost on cue, Desmond came out of the castle to greet her. The timing couldn't have been more perfect, as if he knew exactly when she was set to arrive.

Directly behind Skye's coach, another standout coach pulled up. This was was boarded by both Prince Colin and Prince Frederick, who had travelled here together. Both were dressed very handsomely in their best princely suits.

Wow. They both look very nice today. Victoria thought about two of Desmond' friends she had known since they were all younger.

She turned her attention back to her brother just in time to see him take Skye's hand in his and bow his respectful greeting to her. He placed a hand strategically on her lower back and leaned in, whispering something to her. Whatever it was, she laughed and blushed.

His desire of her was so obvious it might as well have been stamped on his forehead.

He shook hands with both Colin and Frederick in a short greeting and turned his attention immediately back to Skye.

Victoria almost started to get angry at the exhibition.

"Geez. Why don't they just announce to the world that they have sex?" Victoria said to herself again.

She caught herself talking out loud and covered her mouth, looking frantically back and forth to make sure nobody heard her, before returning her attention back to Desmond.

She couldn't help but admit, he did very well for himself. Skye was extremely attractive. She had long, flowing black hair, the most gorgeous hazel eyes, and a body to die for. Most of the princesses from the surrounding kingdoms envied Skye.

I guess that's why Demona was so jealous. Victoria thought to herself.

As Desmond and Skye stood out front of the castle continuing to talk and openly flirt, Victoria found her own jealousy start to build. She figured it was a jealousy that was there because of Demona. Or maybe it was a jealousy in the same way most other princesses were jealous of her. Either way, she knew one thing. She wanted Desmond and Skye away from each other.

She watched Desmond place a hand on the small of Skye's back and they walked away from the castle front. They were heading toward the garden, toward her.

Victoria began to panic a bit. She didn't want to get caught. It would look like she was spying. She decided to play it cool and just browse around the garden and if they approached her, so be it.

"Victoria."

It didn't take long as Victoria heard the deep voice of Desmond call for her while she was admiring some new daisies. She turned to answer.

"Hey Desmond." She answered. "Oh? Hi Skye?" she continued, acting surprised.

"What are you doing out here?" Desmond asked.

"Oh. You know. Just sort of, staying away from all the bustle." she responded.

"Today's your day you know." he reminded her. "You should be making appearances."

"Oh, I will. I'm just...building up to it." Victoria started to struggle with her lies.

Desmond offered her a smile and she smiled back. Both must have lost track of the length of time the smile took as they had to be interrupted by Skye feigning clearing her throat.

Victoria glared at her with disdain.

"Well, I'm going to go find Demona." Victoria stated, emphasizing on her sister's name.

Desmond and Skye exchanged glances.

"I...er...we'll join you." Desmond responded.

This brought on a sigh in frustration from Skye.

The three made their way out of the garden. Victoria positioned herself between Desmond and Skye. As they headed back to the castle, Desmond and Victoria giggled and laughed while Skye looked away rolling her eyes and shaking her head..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Uhhhhhh." Victoria let out as the rush of another orgasm exploded within her.

Dazed, breathing heavily, and slowly massaging her clitoris through the amazing sensations, she observed her disheveled self in the mirror.

"Oh My God." she whispered a moan.

Helping herself to her feet, she did her best to fix her hair and straighten her dress before leaving to finally join the party.

Victoria entered the busy ballroom and took one look at the chaotic scene. Kings, Queens, Princes, Princesses, and noble and prosperous citizens filled the area, socializing and laughing with drinks and appetizers in their hands.

She let out a frustrated. This was one celebration she really didn't want.

As she perused the room, she noticed Demona was nowhere to be found. In fact, she just realized she hadn't seen Demona since watching that magnificent display in Desmond's room.

Continuing to search, she also noticed the absence of Desmond and Skye as well.

"Oh no." she said quietly to herself.

Frustration started to build inside her. This was turning into a disaster. Or perhaps, she was just so consumed by everything that happened earlier that it just feels like a disaster when really, it's no big deal at all.

She considered joining the party for a moment, but would feel much better once she found Desmond. She turned and left the ballroom before anyone noticed.

She made her way back upstairs and turned toward Desmond's and Demona's bedrooms. She looked around to make sure she was alone.

Quietly she stepped over to Desmond's door. She placed her ear against it but heard nothing. She peered through the keyhole and found the room empty.

Where the hell was he? she thought to herself.

She turned and looked at Demona's bedroom door. Repeating the steps, she found her room empty as well.

They have to be around here somewhere.

Defeated, she walked slowly down the hall and the main stairs. It was time she did her due diligence and made an appearance at her party.

She entered the ballroom and wandered along the outer perimeter of the gathering. She knew she had to do meet and greets but she insisted on finding Desmond first.

Where is he? She thought.

She gazed upon the gathering one more time trying frantically to find her brother, or sister. At the most, she would at least like to find Skye to ensure she and Desmond weren't together.

"Victoria."

She turned to see Prince Colin approaching her.

"Oh. Hi Colin." she answered with about as little interest as humanly possible.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yea. I'm just looking for Desmond and Demona. Have you seen them anywhere?"

"No, I haven't. But if you're going to look for them, I'll be happy to join you." Colin offered.

"That's very nice of you but you should stay and enjoy the party. I'll be fine." she declined in the nicest way.

"Well, to be honest, I'm looking for an excuse to get away from this party for a while." Colin confessed.

Victoria looked at him curiously.

I'm not the only one that wants out of here? she thought.

There was a subtle handsomeness about Colin, with his long brown hair and matching brown eyes. He was certainly well dressed for the occasion. And the fact that he was feeling the need to escape as much as she was, peaked her curiosity.

"Okay. Let's take a walk." she offered.

Colin smiled and stepped to the side, putting his hand out.

"Lead the way, Princess." he said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demona sat on a large rock next to the stream at the edge of the Magestia forest. It was very peaceful. The slow trickle of the stream and the chirping birds offered the only sound. The slightest breeze blew through her hair. She stared into the water, not seeing anything in particular, but rather, just in a day dream.

She was startled out of her gaze by the sound of footsteps.

"Demona?" Desmond's deep voice called out.

She turned with excitement but was instantly deflated when she saw Skye at his side.

"Hey Desmond." Demona responded.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked.

Skye stood close to Desmond, looking away and not so much as offering a greeting or any form of acknowledgement to her best friend.

"I just wanted a few minutes alone." she said.

"What is it with everyone today?" Desmond asked. "First Victoria, now you. Everyone wants to be alone. It seems like no one is in the mood for this celebration."

"What about Victoria? She isn't excited?" Demona asked.

"Not really." Desmond responded. "I ran into her in the garden earlier. She was by herself."

"WE, ran into her in the garden." Skye interjected.

Demona looked back to the stream.

Desmond looked over to Skye.

"Skye." he said sternly.

She looked away from him. She glanced back and rolled her eyes once he wasn't looking at her.

"I guess we're not really doing a good job at making this day special for her, are we?" Desmond added.

"I guess we're not." Demona admitted.

"Oh Man. We have to find her and start showing her how important this is." Desmond responded.

Skye let out a frustrated and pouty sigh.

"Victoria has everyone from every Kingdom around to show her how important today is for her." Skye said.

Demona didn't respond. She just stared blankly into the trickling stream.

"Skye. You head back to the castle. I'll catch up with you there." Desmond said in a tone that resembled an order.

"But..." Skye tried to object.

"Skye." Desmond said in a definite commanding tone this time.

"Okay." she obliged and turned to leave. She turned back to him. "You'll catch up with me, right?"

Desmond didn't answer, but instead took a seat next to his sister.

The dejected Skye stamped off down a trail that would eventually lead to the castle.

Desmond gave a glance back to ensure Skye was out of site.

"She's gone. Now you want to tell me what's bothering you?" he asked.

Demona shrugged as she stared into the water.

"Demona." Desmond said more sternly.

She turned to face him.

"I see you and Skye wasted no time getting attached to each other's hips." Demona said sadly.

Desmond put his arm around her and pulled her close to him. She laid her head against his chest and draped her far arm over his shoulder.

"I thought you were going to go seek out Andrew." Desmond spoke with a soft sarcasm into her ear. "Isn't that what you threatened at breakfast?"

His statement was met with silence.

Desmond brought a hand up to his sister's chin and guided her to face him.

Demona looked up at him with sorrowful eyes that were clearly holding back tears.

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Demona leaned up eagerly and attempted to return a much more passionate kiss but her brother retreated and shook his head.

Demona stared up at him, a tear she failed to hold back streamed from her eye. The realization had hit her that Desmond had no interest in her, as long as Skye was around.

Defeated, she slid away from him and stood up.

"I'm heading back to the castle." she said as she walked off ahead of him.

Desmond sighed as he stood up and hurried to catch up with her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skye mumbled to herself as she hustled along the trail. Once the castle was in view, she slowed and looked around.

"Dammit." she said out loud to herself.

She heard the faint sound of voices off the side of the trail. She turned and began to follow the sound.

She came upon a clearing behind the stables. She saw just ahead of her, Victoria and Colin walking and talking.

Victoria laughed and reached out, touching Colin's arm. He reached his arm out and attempted to put it around her waist when she casually stepped away in stride.

Skye made her way to them.

"Hey guys." she called out to them.

They turned around. Victoria's look went from wonder to anger once she saw the call came from Skye. Colin, on the other hand, looked in amazement.

"Why hello, Princess Skye." Colin said in the utmost tone of royal greeting.

"Victoria. I'm sorry I didn't mention this earlier but, I wanted to say Happy Birthday." Skye praised.

"Thank you." Victoria responded in a polite tone and forced smile.

"You know, this is your day, Victoria. It really seems to me like nobody is really treating it that way. It seems more like everyone is involved in their own little worlds."

"How do you mean?" Victoria questioned.

"Well, you seem to be avoiding the party today. You look like something's bothering you. And yet, no one seems to be concerned about where you are or why you're not smiling for all to see." Skye continued.

Victoria thought for a moment. In a strange way, Skye could be right. Perhaps that explained why she was out of sorts today. It wasn't like that for Desmond's and Demona's party. It wasn't like that when they all attended Colin's and Andrew's celebrations. Everything was about them. Victoria was feeling that nobody is making today about her.

"Well, to be honest. I've been keeping to myself because I haven't been feeling up to all this celebration stuff." Victoria conceded.

"I completely understand where you're coming from. No offense to you, but when I woke up this morning, the last thing I wanted to do was come to a huge party." Skye continued.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Victoria agreed. "Would you care to join us? We're just looking for Desmond and Demona."

"Oh. they are down by the creek. I just left them a few minutes ago." Skye said.

"Really? Oh wow, thank you Skye." Victoria said and started striding quickly down the trail.

Skye and Colin watched as Victoria hurried down the trail and out of site. Colin looked down and frowned to himself.

Skye turned to him.

"Come on, Colin." she said with a sly smile.

She took him by the hand and led him to another wooded area on the other side of the clearing.

"I'm not ready to go back yet." she said.

"Me either." the defected prince responded.

"You know, I noticed you took a bit of a liking to Victoria, but she was sort of turning you away." Skye continued.

"Yeah. I guess I can admit that I find Victoria very..."

He stopped as Skye ran a finger along one of the shoulder straps of her dress, pushing it over her shoulder.

"Mmm. Hmmm. Very what?" she teased.

"Huh? What? What was I saying?"

Colin stumbled on his words as he watched Skye push the other strap down. She grabbed the front of her dress with both hands right in front of her breasts.

"You were saying you find Victoria very?" she continued to tease.

"Um." was all he could muster after a hard swallow.

Skye pulled the dress down exposing her breasts to him. Colin stared in awe.

She worked the dress down over her hips and to the ground. She stepped out of it and stood fully nude in front of him. Her nipples were narrow and reddish, standing out against her olive skin and jet black hair.

Colin swallowed again as the front of his pants started to rise. Skye looked down at the tent. She licked her lips and smiled.

"Well?" she egged him on.

Colin quickly untied his pants and pushed them down revealing a rather average-sized erection as it sprung out from the restriction of the clothing.

"Ooooh." Skye said, offering him confidence. "Why don't you bring that sexy thing over here?"

Colin stepped to her but Skye placed her hands on his stomach to stop him. She leaned up and kissed him. Colin's hands instinctively reached out to touch her but she stopped him, grabbing his wrists and holding them down at his side.

"Relax, Colin." she whispered to him. "Let Skye handle this."

Skye pushed him up against a nearby tree. She ran her hands up and down his chest and abdomen. She leaned in and placed a light kiss on his chin and then again on his lips.

Stepping closer to him, she pressed her pelvis against him, his erection brushing against her sex.

"Mmmm." she moaned as she placed another light kiss on his lips.

Colin leaned stiff against the tree, his hands remaining at his sides.

Skye looked up into his eyes and smirked. She reached a hand down and took a hold of his member, rubbing the head against her moistening sex.

"You want this, Colin?" she teased. "You want to see if you can handle Skye?"

He could only nod. Skye shook her hips from side to side, teasing his erection.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh." the prince called out.

Skye smirked as she realized Colin was clearly a virgin who was a stranger to a woman's touch.

She brushed the head of his member up and down the length of her sex. She continued slowly gyrating her hips.

"Ohhh Colin." she said rather blandly.

His eyes shut tight. Watching him, Skye rolled her eyes. She stroked her hand up and down the base of his shaft a few times which ultimately sent him over the edge.

Colin tightened his fists as he released.

"Uhhh...Uhhhh." He moaned.

Skye maintained the slow stroking motion, causing Colin to jerk and twitch wildly.

It took a few minutes but the prince finally opened his eyes as the sensation subsided. He looked down and saw Skye staring at him with a smile. She raised her eyebrows.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Oh yes. I did, Princess Skye. Thank you. Thank you." he responded pathetically.

Two or three more tight strokes and she released him.

"Now. It's my turn." she demanded.

Colin looked at her with confusion.

"On your knees boy. NOW!" she barked.

Colin quickly dropped to his knees, putting his face level with her sex.

Skye grabbed two handfuls of his hair and pressed her sex against his face.

"Take care of me now." she ordered.

Unsure of what to do, Colin started placing dry kissing directly on her sex. Skye looked down at him, bored and disappointed.

dk519
dk519
28 Followers