Principally Speaking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same exact coda was about to take place with Dinah until Carlton had a brainstorm. Clamping his right hand down on his balls to slow the rapidly building pressure, he eased backwards slightly and told the woman across from him to stand up.

The disorientation coming from Dinah was palpable when he inexplicably pulled his cock free from her soft, quivering lips. Even without a single string attached, Carlton felt like a puppeteer controlling the woman's every movement or thought.

"Stand up and turn your back towards the wall," he said in an almost hypnotic cadence. "Now hike that skirt up and press that ass of your's right against the hole."

Hearing Dinah's rickety knees crackle as she struggled to her feet, Carlton took a step back and leaned down towards the hole, his eyes focusing through the gap just as the bubblegum pink petals of Dinah's smooth vagina came into view. Even in her delirious state, Carlton got a clear sense the older woman knew exactly what he was expecting of her.

"MMMHHHHMMM," he let out another hearty, bombastic groan when he inhaled a healthy dose of Dinah's sweltering arousal.

"Stand right there..just like that," he demanded with cold, methodical precision.

Easing up and stepping forward, Carlton shoved his cock through the hole for the third and final time.

"WWUUUUHHHHH...WWWAAAHHHHHH," Dinah's voice gushed through the bathroom, rattling the fixtures as it bounced back and forth between the walls when she arched backwards and skewered herself on Carlton's protruding sword.

An evil smile plastered across his young but weathered face as he absorbed the echo of Dinah's plaintive cries, God knows what sort of expression Carlton would have had if knew it was his former high school principal on the receiving end of his base pleasure.

Whatever Carlton's reaction would have been, it would have paled in comparison to Dinah's, knowing she was continuously grinding her rear end backwards against the manhood belonging to the same fuck-up she'd had in her office multiple times back in the day. Bracing her hands flat against the opposite wall of the stall as he slammed her backside relentlessly into the divider separating the them as he touched places inside her no other man had ever dreamt.

Her body crumpling a little lower each time Carlton connected with another withering thrust, Dinah was eventually able to see the black spear hurling through the wall piston in and out of her gaping vagina. The liquid castoff of her arousal spritzing in all directions each time the young stud plunged his dick deeper, Dinah pressed the top of her head against the graffiti covered stall and visually absorbed the unholy way he pillaged her womb.

"My....God.....," she gurgled, witnessing the pure, animalistic beauty of their anonymously joined genitals becoming one.

Pressing her left hand tighter against the stall to balance herself, Dinah somehow snaked her right between her outstretched thighs until she was able to grope at the underside of Carlton's sawing cock. Flailing her fingers around the slick and shiny beast, Dinah twisted her thumb around until she could paw at the nub of her screaming clitoris.

The outcome now was a fait accompli. Given the locomotive force Carlton was ramming his groin into the wall separating them, and the rabid groans belching from his lungs, Dinah knew he was about to cum. Rolling and pinching her clit as he ruthlessly gored her from behind, she knew she had to hurry 'to get hers'. Slamming her backside against the thin divider, Dinah swooned from the power Carlton was transferring from the other side. Cupping her hand tight over her cunt to feel the young man's cock when it exploded inside her, the scent of their lurid friction was nearly intoxicating, like cold hard steel striking flint.

Through the chaotic blur, Dinah had no clue two other men had entered the bathroom, but both were so stunned by the goings on, it was as if they forgot they had to pee. Her gaze focused squarely on the black blur gashing in and out of her cunt, Dinah's glassy eyes bulged, and her feet jerked off the floor, when the first strands of Carlton's semen shot like hot paste against the back wall of her cervix. Before she could take her next breath, her own savage unraveling tripped as well.

To the spectators assembled in front of the sinks, it appeared as if an exorcism had gone horribly wrong as the two stalls vibrated violently. Even though they were both grizzled truckers, the intensity of the cries coming from inside sent shivers down both their spines.

It didn't take long for Dinah's churning vaginal cavity to fill with Carlton's rich, frothy payload and before long it was leaking out all over her rapidly massaging right hand. Spinning it between her legs at that grossly inhumane angle, within thirty seconds of their simultaneous nut, Dinah's entire pubic area was coated in a thick, milky layer of their expended juices.

The tsunami of Dinah's release took awhile to subside, but once she regained the first shattered shards of her senses, she realized Carlton was still carving his cock in slow, gut stirring motions inside her. That part of her body reduced to a ball of liquid fire, Dinah had a hard time believing the young man was still able to stay so damn hard, even after just cumming.

Having no reference point for having relations with someone possessing Carlton's stamina and sheer determination, Dinah instinctively began humping her raw and throbbing cunt backwards against his steady assault. Even though in her mind, she vaguely sensed the presence of a small audience outside the stall, Dinah had waited so long to uncork those demons inside her, any sense of decency and self control had been vaporized over the past few minutes.

"Fuck me again," she begged under her breath, loud enough for both Carlton and the men outside to hear as her asscheeks began to slap against the wall of the stall.

"You do?" Dinah could hear the condescending tone of victory oozing from Carlton's lips.

Not only had he lured her an hour from home, but also a million miles away from the person she thought she was. Now he was taking such cocksure glee in the way she was begging him to take her for a second time.

"More than happy to..tell you what though..why don't you reach over and unlock that door..let those two lookie-loos get a real good look at what a slut you are," Carlton added.

Despite the chorus of voices in her head telling her not to, Dinah pulled her right hand free from the sticky battlefield of her crotch and flailed it towards the door. Gripping the round lock with her cum-stained fingers proved difficult, but she was able to turn it on the fourth try. Within a few seconds of the door swinging open, the gallery of two had a free view in.

Even though her sunglasses had fallen off at some point during the deluge, Dinah's shawl was still wrapped around her head, obstructing most of her face. Not that anyone would have really focused on her face given the way her feet were spread wide on the floor, and her skirt was hiked up to her waist. The way Dinah was bent over provided a clear path too see how the guy in the next stall was using his mammoth cock to ravage her already abused pussy.

The drenching seed he'd just deposited inside Dinah now bubbling like champagne from her womb each time he drove forward, the velvety sheen was especially noticeable on the dark, onyx tone of Carlton's cock.

Digging her fingernails into the wall in front of her in a desperate attempt not to topple over, the veins in her neck flared like agitated snakes in a bag as she submitted to her depraved want.

"Give it to me..dammitt...pleasssseeee," Dinah begged through gritted teeth until her body gave way a second time.

"YES..YES..YESSSS...YEEEEEZZZZZZZZ," her cries of release temporarily drowned out the squishing friction of Carlton's dick driving in and out of her sopping wet cunt.

This time, Dinah simply had no strength left to stand. Dropping to her knees, then finally on to her behind as the second wave of bonejarring vindiction battered every nerve in her body, she slowly looked up and saw Carlton's cock still jutting with menace from the glory hole.

With the two speechless men staring on, Dinah shamelessly leaned forward and took Carlton's penis between her lips, cleansing the beast of the sweet and salty nectar saturating its marbled girth.

_______________________________

The truckers still standing like two gawking statues when Carlton made his way from the stall and eased past, they watched him steal a quick, satisfied peek down to Dinah through the opened door. With the shawl over her head and her face turned away, it was impossible for him to see who she actually was other than a utterly drained woman who wouldn't forget this night for the rest of her life.

"Do what you want with her," Carlton nodded wryly to the two men before disappearing out the door.

Salvaging every last bit of grace she'd been blessed with, Dinah pulled herself up from the floor. Dusting herself off as she worked her skirt back down to where it should be, Dinah reached for her dark sunglasses and placed them back on her face before bowing her head and exiting the stall, darting between the two truckers just as Carlton had before departing a minute earlier.

She had no clue if the young man who'd just fucked her was still somewhere out in that lot, watching her leave. Frankly, Dinah didn't care either way. Once she'd taken refuge back behind her steering wheel and turned over the engine, there was a clear reckoning inside her that this entire night had been about her wants and needs. She wouldn't waste a moment fretting over the consequences.

Her swollen pussy already aching for more before she'd even merged on the expressway, Dinah's grip tightened around the firmness of the steering wheel as she drove through the early morning darkness. Her mouth started to water contemplating what she might find on her computer once she arrived home.....

THE END

12