Priscilla the Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wannabeboytoy
Wannabeboytoy
1,180 Followers

Matt gave up the fight within himself. His conscience was beaten back by his cock and Priscilla's tits. Grabbing her legs, he lined up his cock-head with his wife's sister's pussy. Once they made contact, Priscilla wasted no time in wrapping her legs around his back and pulling him inside her.

Matt watched in amazement as it disappeared into her body. The feeling was unlike anything he could have imagined. The heat of his sister-in-law's pussy enveloped his hard cock and squeezed it gently. He felt it drill through her steamy passage until it had completely disappeared into the opening between her legs. He could see Priscilla's pussy stretched around it and her hard clit poking out from the top of her gash.

"Oh brother, your cock feels so good inside me. I just want to sit here and feel it for a few seconds. Then we're going to fuck." She added with a devious smile.

Without even moving Matt could feel his sister-in-law's well trained pussy milking his cock. Priscilla began to move in gentle gyrations swirling his meat around inside her. She pinched her hard nipples and looked up into his eyes. He moved with her grinding his cock around inside his wife's sister's belly.

Gradually, Prissy lifted up and pushed back down on his cock continuing to move her ass in bumps and grinds, grabbing onto Matt's shoulders for balance. Her tits swayed back and forth in front of his chest. She fucked him slowly tilting her ass up until only the tip of his cock was inside her then slowly lowering her pussy all the way onto his length all from the counter. She was a well-educated slut. Priscilla noticed Matt looking at her tits still as he took hold of her legs and began to match her fucking rhythms.

"Go ahead Matt. Suck my big tits. Suck on them because they're better than your wife's, superior to my sister's weakling pair. Ohhh yesssss."

He took a nipple in his mouth and swirled his tongue around the hard tip. Everything was surreal as if it were happening to someone he was watching. His cock was tingling and throbbing to the point of bursting, but his sister-in-law knew just how to control it without letting him release.

"Move with me baby. Move with Priscilla. Put your hands on my ass and push into me when I come into you."

Her instruction was gentle and loving, music to his ears. Sondra never spoke during sex. Matt was good at sex, but he was so lost in this moment. Priscilla's cunt did feel like heaven. Soon their bodies were locked together in a dance of passion moving as one. Priscilla kissed her brother-in-law on the lips and shoved her tongue into his mouth. Their movements quickened, their mutual thrusts were more desperate. His cock glided effortlessly through her quivering sheath. It was about that time.

"Oooohhhh... oh god... Prissy's almost there, baby... make me cum lover... make... me...CUMMMMMM..." Priscilla came hard on her brother-in-law's cock. With a satisfied smile, she looked into Matt's eyes and started humping against him again.

"Yes brother! That feels so fucking good... Ughh! Fuck me like that! Push your big fat fucking cock up my tight little cunt.UGGHHHH! Pump that cum in me. ERRRGHH! I want you to fuck me like this forever!" Priscilla said through gritted teeth. She looked her wife's brother in the eyes, looking deep into his soul, lust had taken over, lust for his wife's sister and her hot body. An alarm went off in Matt's head, don't cum inside her!

"Priscilla, let me pull out! You're unprotected!" he tried to disengage, but she tightened her legs around him, controlling the action now.

"Uh uh, brother! You're going to cum inside your dirty sister-in-law's slutty pussy..." Priscilla milked Matt's cock with her cunt muscles, doing things to his dick that his wife had never known was possible. Matt gave up and started pounding her again.

"That's it! Fuck your wife's sister! Fuck my tight cunt! That's what you're good for! Good for fucking your wife's sister and I'm good for fucking my sister's husband and his big cock! I'm a trampy little slut! A little tease! Shaking my perfect ass and perfect tits around you! Now fuck it deeper! Fuck it harder! Cum inside your little whore, fill my pussy! That's it; feel me grind my tight cunt on your fucking cock! You like that pussy wrapped around your fat cock, don't you? Don't you?"

"YEAAHHHHHSSSSSS..... It feels so fucking good!" he yelled.

Matt couldn't have held back if he wanted. He slammed his cock deep into Priscilla's cunt one time, two times, three times. He felt her body stiffen around him. He cried out in a loud grunt. Cum surged through his cock and exploded deep in her belly. She threw her head back and screamed as she dug her fingers into the flesh of his shoulders. Matt continued to flood her cunt with streams of thick creamy seed. Priscilla loved the feeling of his cum filling her womb. She was jealous of her little sister, but no more.

"Good boy. You fucked your wife's big sister real good. Your sperm feels real good inside my cunt, right where it belongs."

Matt pulled out of Priscilla's soggy pussy with shock on his face. "Oh my God, Priscilla what have we done?" he said with increasing guilt.

"Nothing we didn't want to do, Matt. And something we will do again and again. Not even your guilty conscience can resist my hot body. Now I've got too cleaned up for dinner. We wouldn't want Sondra coming home to see her husband's cum oozing out of her sister's cunt." Priscilla smiled and hopped off the counter and sashayed towards the shower with his jizz running down her legs. Matt looked down at his cock, it was still hard and soaking his sister-in-law's juices and his own. He wiped it off with a paper towel and flushed it down the bathroom toilet, tucking his cock back into his shorts he went about preparing dinner.

During dinner Priscilla sat across from Matt and Sondra sat at the table's end. Prissy outstretched her foot to Matt's cock and fondled it from under the table, concealed to his wife's view. It was something that she had mastered. Matt eyed his plate, having a hard time eating his food while his sister-in-law masturbated him with her foot. She really was an insatiable whore.

"Sondra, we have news..." Priscilla caught her sister's attention. Sondra looked at her husband and her sister. Worry grew on Matt's face, wondering what Prissy was about to tell her sister. "Matt and I had a talk today... he's going to hire me as his secretary in his new office." She said with a smile. Matt was relieved, shocked that Priscilla told her sister that when earlier she said they shouldn't tell her, but looked to his wife for her reaction. Sondra was a little shocked.

"I thought you didn't need a secretary." She inquired to her husband.

"Well no, I don't need one. But Priscilla needs a job and I have more than enough money to hire her..." Matt noticed the look of confusion on his wife's face. "It's just temporary... only for a month or two so that she can get the experience and references she needs to move on to bigger things." Sondra was happier at that statement. Priscilla lightly kicked Matt in the groin for saying that. She intended on hanging around a lot longer than a couple of months.

Sondra beamed suddenly. "Well since we're giving each other news, Matt and I have some news ourselves." She grabbed Priscilla's attention. Matt realized what his wife was about to tell her sister.

"Maybe we shouldn't say anything to anyone until we've actually accomplished it." He tried to keep her from telling Priscilla, but Sondra was too excited.

"Nonsense, Matt and I have made the decision to have a baby."

Priscilla looked at her little sister then to her sister's husband. "Really?" she smiled at him.

"Yep, we just made it our personal mission. We start working on it tonight actually." She smiled at her husband.

"Well, don't let me keep you from your stud." She squeezed Matt's cock with her toes. Matt knew he was bigger trouble now.

Later that night, Matt was in his bathroom. He often used the bathroom outside his bedroom while Sondra had taken over theirs with her feminine products. He was going through his usual routine before bed. He heard a knock on the door.

"Hey baby, don't take too long. I'm waiting in the bedroom. What do you say we make this happen tonight?" his wife whispered seductively from behind the door. Matt felt almost like throwing up. His wife wanted to have a baby with him. If only she knew that her husband had fucked her sister only hours earlier and he loved it. "Oh hey Pris, what's up?" Matt heard their conversation threw the door.

"My nightshirt is dirty; do you think I can borrow one of yours?" Priscilla asked.

"Sure, in fact, I've got just the one." Sondra went to her room, came back and handed her sister one of her shirts. "Now take good care of this one. Not only is it my only shirt that will fit you, but it's my favorite. It was Matt's in college before he gave it to be."

Matt heard shuffling. "Well, he must've been smaller back then, this thing barely gets on me, but it will suffice. Thanks Sis." And Matt heard them go their separate directions. He wondered how it would be with Sondra now that he had fucked Priscilla. How would it feel inside of her? Prissy's pussy felt ten times better than his wife's. Well, there was only one way to find out. He opened the door only to be pushed back inside by his sister-in-law. Priscilla locked the door.

"What do you think of my new shirt?" she whispered. It clung to her large breasts, her nipples threatening to poke through. "It looks better on me than it does on Sondra, huh?" Matt nodded.

"What are you doing here? Your sister is right down the hall." He said panicking. He knew that nothing good could come of him alone with Priscilla, or at least it would feel good.

"You didn't tell me that you and my sister are trying to get pregnant."

"You told me you didn't want your sister to know about your new job." He whispered back.

"Well, I felt like I should be honest with her about something." She smiled.

"I need to go." He tried to open the door but Priscilla blocked him.

"No, no, you're trying to go and make love to your wife. I can't allow that. Not when I need attention." Priscilla dropped to her knees quickly taking Matt's cock out. Her touch on his penis was perfect. He grew hard instantly. Her tongue flicked his head and took some pre-cum into her mouth.

"Priscilla... no... no... oh God!" Matt's objections fell short as his sister-in-law took him into her mouth.

While Matt's conscience was in hell, his cock was in heaven. Her soft, wet tongue started licking up and down the entire length of her brother-in-law's aching shaft, swirling and flicking around the head while her hand gently squeezed his swollen balls. When Matt's dick was slick with her spit, Priscilla stroked it with her hand while taking his nuts into her mouth, one at a time, and sucking on them. Then, he felt her tongue moving all over his cock. Matt's sister-in-law licked up and down and all around. The slut couldn't get enough of the taste of her sister's husband's dick.

Priscilla's tongue, along with her hand stroking his shaft, almost caused Matt to lose it. But then she moved back up to the tip of his tool again and opened her mouth wide. Matt watched as about half of his cock slipped into his wife's sister's mouth. Priscilla wrapped her full lips around the shaft and began bobbing up and down on it. Her moans were like music to both their ears.

The slut closed her eyes and held his cock straight out from his hips while she sucked. This angle enabled her to take all but a couple of inches down her throat. With her other hand she rubbed his balls. Priscilla was dripping wet near explosion. It was so hot to her that she was sucking her little sister's husband off with her sister only twenty feet away.

Sondra looked over at the door. In a few moments, her husband would walk through that doorway and make love to her, she thought. And hopefully, she would get pregnant with Matt's first child.

"Oh God, you suck cock like a pro, Pris." Matt whispered.

Hearing her brother-in-law giving her his approval on her cock-sucking skills set her off. Cum gushed out of her pussy. Priscilla had never cum without stimulation before. The sheer thought of their sinful act was all she needed. It was one of the greatest orgasms of her life, and no one had even touched her cunt. It was almost as good as her orgasm that afternoon. But she still made sure to keep her lips wrapped around her brother-in-law's shaft.

"Mmmmmm....mmmmmm....mmmmmmppphh... your cock tastes so good, brother." And she took him back into her mouth again.

Sondra looked at her door in anticipation. She reached for her pussy, fingering it and keeping it hot, waiting for her husband.

"Cum inside my mouth, Matt. I wanna swallow your seed this time."

Priscilla needed him to cum. His pre-cum wasn't enough. She had a taste and was addicted now. She didn't want Sondra to have any of Matt's sperm tonight. There was something about keeping her sister's husband to herself that turned her on even more.

"Oh fuck!" Matt caught his breath and came into Priscilla's waiting oral cavity. She swallowed like a pro, gulping his hot spunk down her throat. She loved the feeling of Matt's hot sperm going smoothly down into her belly.

Sondra was so lost in her fingering that she didn't hear the shuffling or light moans coming from Matt's bathroom. She just knew that her husband would be in their room to satisfy her very soon.

Matt was cumming in buckets, but Priscilla took him out of her mouth and aimed his spurting cock at her shirt covered tits, drenching her sister's favorite shirt with her own husband's cum.

"Tsk, tsk... Look at the mess you made on your wife's favorite shirt. You are a bad, bad boy. Soooooo dirty, so bad." Priscilla ran her fingers over the cum stains and licked his sperm off of their tips. "Thanks for the snack, brother. Let's see if you can get it up for my sister now." Priscilla laughed and walked out of the bathroom. Matt looked at his now limp cock glistening with his sister-in-law's saliva, then he looked down the hall towards his bedroom where his wife was waiting. How could he make love to her now?

It was morning the next day and Sondra and Matt were eating breakfast before work. Sondra leaned over to Priscilla who had just walked into the kitchen.

"Matt couldn't get it up last night." She whispered to her sister.

"Really?" Priscilla asked knowing more than her little sister.

"Ya, it's the first time that it's ever happened to him." Sondra said. Priscilla had a wicked idea for a response in that the reason behind that was that Matt no longer found Sondra attractive compared to her hotter big-titted sister.

"What did you do?" Priscilla asked.

"I told him that it was bound to happen some day, not to worry about it, since we could make love tonight and make that baby." Sondra smiled figuring it was only a matter of hours before she was impregnated by her husband. Priscilla smiled.

"Matt and I are going to the new office today. He's going to show me everything and where I'll be working." Priscilla told her sister aloud so that Matt could hear. He looked up from his meal. This was not something they had discussed. Priscilla was taking over his life. But he wasn't about to object because that was where he was going anyway.

"Cool." Sondra responded.

On the drive to the building Matt kept glancing over at Priscilla. She hadn't spoken to him this morning. Maybe she was going to end their short lived affair, Matt hoped. But then again he hoped that it could last forever. She was so much hotter than Sondra. Priscilla wore a tight pair of black pants that looked easily removable. Her shirt was a tight fitted black short-sleeve that bottomed out just above her navel. Sondra's sister's breasts looked absolutely massive. She always oozed sex.

They arrived at the building and made their way inside. Nobody else was there as they had yet to open. The offices were full of cubicles and computers but then there was Matt's office. He had his own closed door room and everything and there was a spot for Priscilla's desk in the entry room. She would have her own small office.

"I thought you said that you weren't going to have a secretary." Priscilla smiled at him.

"I wasn't... we were going to destroy this entry room." Matt replied.

"I'll need a big desk, one with lots of space on it." She winked at her brother-in-law. "We'll also need blinds around these windows here... we don't want any of your employees catching me fucking your brains out."

Matt didn't know how to reply. He really loved his wife, Sondra. But her big sister did things to him sexually that he never dreamed could feel so good. He looked at her hot body again, up and down. Just knowing that he had that filled him with pride. Priscilla's brother-in-law was hard for her again. However, his conscience still remained, and put up one last piece of defense.

"Priscilla, regardless of how hot you are and how good you make me feel, I cannot do anything more with you. And if that means not letting you have this job, then so be it." He breathed. It was one of the hardest things he had ever had to say. And he immediately regretted it. Priscilla didn't even turn around and walked into his office.

"Wow, you even have a couch." She said. "Sit here with me, Matt." Priscilla sat down on his couch and patted the cushion next to her. Matt sat down and waited for her response. "Now listen to me, brother..."

"Please stop calling me that..." he pleaded.

"Why should I do that when it gets you so hard? I'm only reminding you that you're my sister's husband." She said with a devious, seductive smile. "I knew your conscience would rear its head one last time. And trust me, baby, it will be the last time... you and I are lovers now. Better lovers than you and your wife... Right?"

"You... m-m-may... f-f-f-feel... amazing, but..." he stammered not wanting to admit it, but he was cut off.

"And I don't want that amazing feeling to go away. I won't let it go. I'll never let your cock go now, Matt." Priscilla stood up in front of her brother-in-law. She put a hand on his pants and quickly released his dick from its confines. Sondra's sister grasped Matt's prick and started stroking it lightly, keeping him coherent, but hard. He moaned stop but she wouldn't listen. Priscilla put her other hand behind his head and massaged his hair with her fingers. "You belong to me now... You're mine... all mine. My sister doesn't know how to please you. Only a slut like me can please you."

"But, my wife..." he whimpered, trying to object.

"Ssshhhhhhhh..." Priscilla quieted him gently like a soothing mother. "It's okay, brother. You love your sister-in-law's body more than your wife. You can't help it. My body is perfect." She continued to lightly massage his cock. "Now that we are lovers, I need to be your first choice for everything. I've got better hair than my sister, better looks, bigger and better tits, a better ass and of course a better pussy which makes me a better lover to her husband. But I want to prove that I'm better than her even more. So I am going to prove that I am a better suited to carry her husband's children in my belly." She smiled.

Matt's eyes lit up, she couldn't be serious. But his cock and sperm were hoping that she was.

"Imagine me walking around my little sister's house with her husband's baby growing inside me. My sister will be none the wiser. Mmmmm... it makes me feel like such a dirty slut."

"Have you lost your mind?" he asked, but he was putty in her hands.

Priscilla lowered her pants to her thighs. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Her fingers dug inside her wet pussy, while the other hand played with Matt's big dick, leaning close to his face. "Actually brother, I've never felt saner in my entire life. For the first time I know exactly what I want. I want my little sister's husband's cock fucking me at least five times more than he fucks her. I want him to love my body more than his wife all together. And I want to have all his children, Sondra will have none, and we will do it all behind her back." A wicked smile came to her face.

Wannabeboytoy
Wannabeboytoy
1,180 Followers