Priscilla the Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wannabeboytoy
Wannabeboytoy
1,180 Followers

"Everything you've said is impossible. Sondra will suspect something immediately." Matt reasoned.

"You give my sister more credit than she deserves. Sondra is naïve, trusting and she is an overall dumb-shit. She'll believe me when I say that the baby was from a one-night-stand, since she already believes me to be a slut. It will work, trust me. I, your sister-in-law, will have your babies, not your wife. You're also going to give me everything else I need, besides children; I need a house and lots of money, after all I am a spoiled brat. I'm going to buy the exact same clothes that my little sister has, only in my size. That way I'll prove how much better I look than her all the time. And I'll wear sluttier clothing too, show more skin and accentuate my hot ass and big titties. She'll feel like shit around me, but will have no choice but to bear it since I'm her sister... her slutty big sister who her husband cannot resist... So you will provide me with everything a spoiled slut needs and I'll give you my tight pussy and womb for your offspring." Priscilla kissed her brother-in-law before he could even mouth his protest. But he pushed her apart one last time.

"Priscilla... I just don't know."

"Well allow me to make the decision for you." She turned around, flashing Matt her bare ass, grabbed his cock, lined it up with her dripping pussy and sat down on it. "There... isn't that better?"

"Oh my God..." Matt watched his dick disappear inside his wife's sister once more. It felt even better than he remembered. Before actually starting to fuck Matt again though, Priscilla looked at him from over her shoulder.

"You are going to fuck me and fill me at least five times more than Sondra from now on, brother! I want to leave as little sperm in those nuts as possible for my sister. I want it, and I will have it, not her but her sister is going to have her hubby's seed inside of her. And I'll have her husband's babies too. Every time I go to your place Matt, I want you to have previously filled me so I can walk around my sister knowing that I have her husband's cum in me... and she has the leftovers! Will you do that for me?" She put a little pout in the question and gyrated her hips around his dick. Her question was redundant. Matt was hers now and he would do anything for her hot body.

"Yessssss! I'll do anything for, Priscilla." Matt caved in. He grabbed her hips and began bucking up into her hot snatch.

"Yessssssssss! You belong to me now!" Priscilla leaned back onto him and put her hand behind his head. She pulled his mouth to hers and engaged him in a sloppy kiss, the only motivation being lust! They groaned as they fucked one another. Matt grabbed her breasts through her shirt and squeezed over and over again. He couldn't get enough of his sister-in-law's big tits. "Isn't it amazing Matt that you never even had to see my tits before succumbing to me? My body is that much better than my little sister's... Mmmmmmm... Even if I was clothed and she was naked... Ugh... I'd still be sexier! Ugh! Oh Jesus! Yes, Matt... Fuck me! Fuck your slutty sister-in-law!" She said through gritted teeth.

"Oh shit! Prissy, your cunt feels so perfect!" Matt drove up into her more and more, harder and faster.

"That's right Matt... Fuck me hard; deep... fuck me better than you fuck my little sister, your wife! Give it to Sondra's sister... don't stop giving it to me! I know you are happier fucking me than your wife, right Matt? Tell me! Tell me how hot I fucking make you, how much more you like fucking me than my sister..." Priscilla needed to hear it before she came.

"Oh fuck Prissy! Fucking you is the best... the best goddamn sex I have ever had! I want to fuck you more than I want to fuck Sondra... your sister. I want to give you more than I give her... Ugh! God I love your pussy, it's so fucking hot!"

"Oh fuck! Yessssssssssssss! Make me cum again! Ughhhhhhhhh..." she flooded Matt's fuck-stick with her cream. Coming down from her high quickly, she leaned forward. Priscilla placed her hands on her knees and increased her humping speed. She had one mission now, make her brother-in-law cum inside her pussy and knock her up! "You're going to cum inside me now, brother! Going to fill my womb full of your seed. My belly will grow complete with the fruits of our labors or I should say pleasures... Now give me your baby!"

It went on and on, neither of them really wanting the feeling to ever end as they fucked one another, humping their hips against each other in an illicit, sinful act! Suddenly Matt felt those familiar sparks ignite at the base of his dick and travel up his shaft, warning him that he was about to loose it. Matt picked up the pace as Priscilla gurgled and sobbed in ecstasy, begging him to shoot his sperm inside her and make her pregnant. Just as he felt the cum race up his shaft Priscilla made her pussy convulse around his rod, gripping it in flexing waves!

"Oh yea! I'm cumming now, Priscilla! I'm gonna knock... you... up... so good! You're gonna give birth to all my babies!" Matt let loose a torrent of semen up into his wife's big sister's cunt. The sperm's goals, once inside of her, find an egg and fertilize it. And that was exactly what they were going to do.

"That's my brother-in-law... give me your hot spunk! Flood me; I want it inside my hole... up to my womb! You're cumming more for me than you do for Sondra. Yeah! I know! You want to give the biggest wad you've ever shot... give it all to me Matt... I want you to cum more for me than you ever did for my little sister, more for me than for any other woman! Fill me with that white, hot, sticky cum that you usually give to my sister... don't keep any for her, I want it all... she won't get any of your babies. I'll have all your babies!" Priscilla smiled evilly accomplishing her mission. Matt shot jet after jet of sperm into her pussy. It was by far the biggest load of his life. They settled down and kissed each other, their tongues mashing together. "You see, brother, I am a slut."

Later that evening, after Priscilla had fucked Matt again in his marital bed, she was still wearing the same clothes from the office. It made her feel like such a dirty slut to walk around her sister with her husband's cum making a baby in her womb at that very moment. The clothes she was wearing would become one of the many outfits she would wear around her sister after fucking Matt's brains out and draining his balls of all their sperm into her twat.

It was bedtime again, and Matt was in his bathroom once more. Sondra was waiting for her husband again. Nothing could have prepared him for the shock of what his eyes saw after Priscilla opened the door. There she stood, in her sister's wedding dress! She walked in and locked the door again.

"Amazing that it fits me isn't it? I mean I'm taller than Sondra and I've got much bigger tits... So let's make this quick, cause it fits real tight." She put Matt down on the toilet seat and lifted the bottom of Sondra's wedding dress above her naked pussy. "Whip it out... come on, we haven't got all night."

Matt was hard as ever, she looked ten times better than her sister did in that dress. If Sondra looked half as good as her sister, he would've taken her before their wedding reception. "Priscilla, you really are a slut." He took his cock out without hesitation.

"I'm my brother-in-law's slut, and soon to be the mother of his children. My sister is waiting for you to go make love to her right now. Would you like to leave and go make love to Sondra or would you rather stay here and fuck her hotter sister?" she smiled. "Your wife wants you to love her on your marital bed, where we fucked earlier, cum inside her and make her pregnant. But you'd rather stay here and knock her big sister up instead, wouldn't you?" Another wicked smile grew on her face.

"Yes, yes, Priscilla. God yes, I want to knock you up! I want you have my babies more than my wife, your sister. Please fuck me..." he begged.

Priscilla stood right in front of Matt, looking at him with lustful intent, and then straddled herself above his lap, her drooling pussy hanging just above her little sister's husband's lurching rod!

"Now I will fuck you the way you should have been fucked on your wedding night." She said lowering her dripping snatch.

Matt grabbed his cock and lined it up with the entrance of her steamy pit, and then watched as Priscilla lowered her seething twat down over his jerking dick. He arched his back as he felt the hot, fleshy, lips of her cunt slowly part as his cock slid up into her burning, wet canal. As his cock eased its way up into the hot, clutching softness of her cunt, Matt felt it collapse down around his tingling shaft, pulling him deeper and deeper into the depths of her boiling channel. Sucking and clutching on the bloated cock, her cunt sucked more and more of him inside her.

"Oh, God!" Priscilla gasped quietly as her ass came to rest in her brother-in-law's lap, her belly pressed against his, a belly that would soon swell with his baby, as his dick was completely buried up into the fuming core of her cunt.

She rested there for a moment, her hands clutching at his shoulders and his wrapped around her waist. Her little sister's wedding dress now covered the penetration of their illicit act.

Then, as Prissy ground her twat down around the base of his dick, their mouths met in a fiery kiss. Grunting and groaning, they pressed their bodies together as their mouths hungrily devoured each other. Finally they came up for air, and as he sat on the toilet there reveling in the feeling, Priscilla began to slowly lifting her ass up and down, sawing Matt's prick in and out of her wondrous, glorious sex-hole. He wanted to pound his cock into her as hard as he could, but the cheating husband knew it would make too much noise.

"Oh Jesus, Matt! It feels so... fucking... good! Ughhhhh!" She groaned above him, sliding her clutching cunt up and down the shaft. Matt lifted his ass up and down, meeting her with long, deep, thrusting strokes. "That's it brother! You're gonna cum for me now! Cum more for me than you did for my sister on your honeymoon!" Priscilla moaned between thrusts.

"Yea... I will!" He answered, continuing to fuck his cock up into her.

"You like fucking me more than Sondra, right?"

"Yes, oh God yessss! You're the best!" he pounded up into her.

"Do you love my hot body more than you love my sister all together? Huh?" Priscilla's cunt squeezed his cock, demanding an answer.

"Yessss, Priscilla! I love your fucking hot body more than my wife! Your body is perfect!" he continued to drive inside her.

"Yesssss, what a good brother-in-law..." she groaned and continued bouncing.

Panting like dogs, they continued to slide his drenched cock in and out of her torrid cunt as she slowly lifted her legs and bent them back down, letting Matt impale her to the limit every time his cock slid back in. It was both maddening and delirious keeping this quiet pace so as to not let Sondra hear them.

Suddenly Matt could feel that familiar tingling start at the base of his balls and he knew the end was in sight. He didn't want this fuck session to end. It was perfection, fucking his wife's sister with her in his wife's wedding dress. He grabbed her ass tightly and started furiously lifting his hips up and down, his cock wildly plowing in and out of her sopping hole. Priscilla seemed to be on the verge as well, because she started rising and lowering herself on him in a frantic pace. The sloppy sounds of their sex organs pounding each other were louder than their suppressed moans.

"Oh shit, Prissy, gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" Matt whispered passionately to her, his hips rocking up and down rapidly.

"Yesssss, yessssss! Me too! Cum inside me! Knock me up!" Priscilla hissed, thrusting herself down at him every time he drove my cock up into her, matching his rhythm perfectly. "Oohh God Matt, do it! do it! Cum in me! Cum inside my cunt and... ugh... give... me... ughhh... your... baby!" she wheezed as her hips flashed up and down maniacally.

Then all at once Matt felt his balls erupt into a fiery upheaval, spewing and spurting his baby making juice. The floodgates inside his balls were blown apart and a spewing gusher of white-hot semen violently spurted out into his sister-in-law's hungry, sucking cunt.

"Oh, yesssssss!" she hissed again as her arms and legs began to flail out wildly inside her little sister's wedding dress. "Oh Chrrrissstt!" she wheezed as her cunt started spasmming like crazy around his shaft, sucking and pulling on him as her orgasm washed over her.

Over and over again, Matt's dick fired off inside of her, quickly filling her clutching hole as her brother-in-law emptied his load deep into Priscilla's hot, milking cunt. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on as her cunt felt like a giant sucking hole, pulling him deeper and deeper and sucking every last drop of Matt's hot, thick cum until he thought his balls were completely drained. Then, suddenly, he felt his prick gathering itself for one last ball twisting ejaculation.

"Oh God! Amaaaazzzing!" He grunted, as his dick lurched and spewed out one final, burning gusher of cum into Sondra's sister.

"Ohhh yessssss! Give it all to me!" Priscilla groaned, hunching herself down at him, pressing his wife's wedding dress against his chest, locking her pussy muscles down around his now empty pole as it jerked one last time. Exhausted, she grunted as her weight fell down on Matt, her head on his shoulder. Priscilla didn't say it, but she knew that he had done the deed; she was pregnant with her brother-in-law's baby.

They sat there in a collapsed heap for several moments, trying to collect the strength to move. It was the best fuck of both their lives. Matt thought at that moment that he should ask Priscilla if he should divorce her little sister and marry her. But he quickly realized that wasn't what either of them wanted. He still loved Sondra, even though he loved her big sister's body more, making it hard to hurt her. Their relationship was purely sexual bliss, and nothing more. And besides, the reason it was so good was that they were betraying Sondra behind her back.

Knock, knock! "Matt are you okay? You've been in there a while." Sondra was right outside the bathroom door!

Before Matt even had a chance to panic or respond, Priscilla reached over him and flushed the toilet. As the sound filled the room, she hopped off his flaccid penis. "Just finishing up, dear." He spat out as Priscilla kneeled down and swallowed his wilting cock. Matt looked at her in disbelief. But all she did was clean their juices off of him. His sister-in-law winked at him and stepped quickly into the shower and closed the door concealing herself, and the toilet flush still covering their rustling. Matt wiped off Priscilla's spit from his dick and stuffed it back in his briefs. And stood up and opened the door, leading his wife to their bedroom, not giving her a chance to look inside the bathroom.

Priscilla emerged from the bathroom after they had gone inside their room. She walked into hers with an evil grin on her face. Priscilla getting knocked up by her little sister's husband while wearing her sister's bridal dress was the greatest experience of her life. She felt his cum leak out of her pussy and down her thighs as she walked into her room.

Sondra was stunned again, as her husband could not get a hard-on for her for the second night in a row.

Six months later

Priscilla's phone rang on her desk, she fumbled with it, before answering. "Ugh, hello? Oh..." she said into the receiver.

"Pris, it's me, can I talk to Matt please?" Sondra sounded like she was in tears.

"Well sure baby sister, hold on, let me connect you." She put her hand over the receiver before handing it to her sister's husband. Matt grunted before taking the phone. He hated it when his wife would call in the middle of him hammering her big sister. His dick pulsated, ready to cum inside Priscilla's pussy once more. She was laid out on her big desk in her now bigger entrance room to Matt's office, with the blinds down and the door locked. She was fully clothed in an office outfit that looked exactly like her little sister's favorite suit, but it looked hotter on Priscilla. The only thing she didn't have on was a pair of panties as Matt drove his cock in and out of her steaming hot cunt.

"Yes honey, ugh, what is it?" he asked, pumping his married prick into his slut's pussy.

"Uh, are you okay dear? You sound out of breath again." She inquired like she always did.

"I was just running around the office again, sweetie. Work is tough and we are really...uggh, busy!" he slammed into her big sister again and again. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked hearing her crying, but not really caring why.

"I went to the doctor today, Matt... He told me... I'm not pregnant." She sobbed. "I thought we might have done it this time, baby. I'm sorry... I swear I'll give you the family you want..." She really was a dumb shit though. They had fucked so many times with her in the house and she never suspected a thing.

"It's okay honey... we... will... just... have... to keep... ugh... trying!" Matt responded.

Priscilla smiled, she knew what that meant. Her sister had yet to get pregnant. It was no wonder to her and Matt why it hadn't happened yet. Sondra's big sister left little or no sperm in Matt's nuts for her to get loaded by. Priscilla beamed as she ripped open the bottom of her blouse, exposing the big round bulge in her belly. Her hands roamed over her six-month pregnant tummy, as she loved to do every time she fucked her little sister's husband.

"Hell, if my big sister can get knocked up with twins in some one night stand, then I can get pregnant by my own husband." Sondra stated. She sounded motivated. Oh no! Matt thought, he was gonna have to make love to her tonight. Damn!

"Alright honey... ugh, ugh, calm down. I have... to go... nowwww! I'll see you later tonight." He sounded the part of a good husband over the phone, aside from the grunts. It was really tough to stifle them while fucking Priscilla.

"Okay, dear. Bye." She hung up as cheerful as ever. Sondra couldn't wait for her husband to get home; she would cook him up a surprise.

Matt hung up. "Oh fuck, Priscilla! I'm gonna cum in your pregnant pussy!" he hunched and shot his hot load into her seething, heavy with children snatch. She was going to have a boy and a girl. Priscilla came as well as always. Matt never disappointed his slut.

"Kiss my belly, brother. Kiss your babies." She grew another sinful grin.

"Yes... sister." He obeyed, planting soft kisses all over her weighty abdomen.

Wannabeboytoy
Wannabeboytoy
1,180 Followers