Prison Break

Story Info
He'd be in for 25 years, she was a new guard.
1.3k words
4.12
21.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been incarcerated for 25 years and had been, for the most part, a model prisoner. He was due for parole in about six months so he was trying to keep a low profile and keep his nose clean until he walked through those iron bars to inhale the sweet smell of freedom. There was nothing more he wanted but to feel his feet touch soil that wasn't trod upon by criminals. He wanted liberation.

Having been a prison guard in an all female penitentiary had bored her beyond belief. So, when the opportunity came up to work in a male prison the thought was intriguing to her. At last, she could perhaps, use the crowd control tactics she learned as an MP in the Marines. She was well trained and well educated and just aching for the chance to use both her brains and her feminine brawn.

It was well after midnight as she strolled Cell Block B on her hourly rounds. Swinging her flashlight into each cell, she found most of the inmates sleeping or reading. There were a few of the common cat calls – all of which she'd heard before and learned to ignore. She wasn't completely unattractive for her age. Thicker around the middle than she liked but you don't get to engage in a lot of foot chases as a prison guard – at least you hope you don't get many opportunities like that. Besides, as her doctor told her at her last physical – tact not being his forte – she was "at that age". Boy, if a man ever needed a good pistol whipping – he would be the first on her list.

Prisoner 203608 had managed to stay fit despite his almost sedentary lifestyle. Daily walks around the compound and some weight lifting kept him firm physically. Reading practically everything in the prison library kept him stable mentally. He was aging however – glimpses of himself in his metal dinner tray revealed a man graying at the temples with dark circles under his eyes. Neither of which pleased him but he was coming to terms with this process of deterioration happening to his body.

Nearly finished with her rounds she approached his cell. He was lying on his bunk – fully naked. As the beam from her flashlight caught sight of his flesh it froze. She came to a sudden halt and the breath caught in her throat. What a specimen this one was. She stood there looking at him – letting the light play over his body, careful not to shine it in his face and disturb his slumber. She could see his face though – barely illuminated and it was the face of a cherub – sweet, tender. "Careful now" she thought – almost out loud. These guys are behind bars for a reason. She would research his reason when she got back to her desk.

He had seen her but remained dead still. Like a body floating in the water just hoping the shark wouldn't sense his heartbeat. He had gazed into her eyes through slits and from behind bars and felt a tingle in his loins. She was a new face on the cell block and was stunning. Even in her khaki uniform, Glock at her side and steel-toed work shoes – she was beautiful. After she walked away he masturbated to the image remaining in his memory.

Once again, at her desk she looked up his record on the computer. Hmm, embezzling? So he wasn't a murder, thief or rapist – just not very good at covering his tracks. Ideas popped into her head. Thoughts she shouldn't be having – she knew better – but they came anyway – popping like soap bubbles into her mind. She rose from her chair and walked again – quietly this time – to his cell. Standing outside she tapped lightly on the bars with her nightstick. "You up, prisoner?" It was more of a whisper than she wanted it to be but she really didn't want to draw a crowd of eager ears.

He sat up at once grabbing his pillow to cover his nakedness and blushing at the thought that he hadn't had a chance to remove the cum from his stomach. "Yes ma'am – I'm up." He stepped up and to the door still holding the pillow to his groin. "Get some pants on and follow me" – she ordered – in her best authoritative voice – trying to disguise the lust just barely beneath the surface. Unlocking his door, she stuck her nightstick at him and told him to move out and down the corridor to the office. She had a few pieces of paperwork for him to fill out before his parole hearing next week. He thought that 2 am was an odd hour for paperwork but he followed her orders obediently.

Once they reached her office, she locked the door and commanded him to take a seat. He sat down and to his surprise felt himself handcuffed behind his back. "Ma'am is this really necessary?" and, the next thing he felt was her night stick at his throat. "You want this to be quick and easy don't you? – shut up then and let me do the talking".

The nightstick remained at his neck but he also felt a pair of soft warm lips being pressed against the side. He was almost immediately aroused. She pulled his head back by his hair and took his mouth – lips pressing hard and then her tongue snaking out to push his mouth open and enter him. He returned her fervor and felt his penis come alive again. He hadn't felt a woman in 25 years and he was almost certain this was what one felt like. What his mind was confused about – his cock was rock steady sure.

She moved in front of him. "If you tell anyone about this – you can kiss your parole chances goodbye and expect a few months in Solitary – understand?" "Yes, Ma'am" was all he was able to groan out. She pulled her uniform shirt open – quickly the snaps making the popping noise – revealing an ample bosom shoving out the top of her bra. He could see her nipples pushing against the silky material and he wanted to taste them.

Moving closer to him now – she grabbed his shorts and pulled them down – practically pulling him off the chair in the process. She leaned forward then, pulled her bra off and pushed his face in between her breasts. He wasn't sure if she meant to smother him or fuck him. Stepping back she kicked off her shoes and removed her trousers. They dropped to the floor with a thud from the weight of her sidearm, and assorted other necessities of her position.

Like a she-wolf attacking her prey, she was on him and he was in her in a heart beat. She grabbed his head and kissed him hard. Riding him faster now – he was helpless to do anything but feel his throbbing dick push up in her and then almost out and then in again. He felt her internal muscles gripping him – squeezing. Their pubic hairs mingling. He could feel her juices flowing over him – dampening his balls. The sound of their moisture and their moans was in rhythm with the clock ticking on the wall.

Mmmm yes oohhh yes were the only words either were capable of forming. "Fuck me baby – yessss" and then he came hard. She rode him until he was totally spent inside her. She dismounted with a flourish like a Russian gymnast and sank to her knees. Licking him from tip to base and sucking his balls into her mouth, she cleaned up all of their juices. She loved the taste of his cum and hers mixed together.

Dressing quickly and releasing him from his restraints she walked him back to his cell. Just before she closed the door – she leaned in and kissed him again. "Thanks for the assistance." "I'll be sure to put in a good word for you with the Board." Both knew they would be seeing more of each other – both inside the walls and out.