Prison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's your protein shake girl. A real Smoothie," the man who kissed me said. I wanted to throw up but knew I couldn't

Bill put a large glass of water on my table and said I could not drink it until I had finished everything else. Then I realized the men were looking up my skirt as they jerked off.

A few minutes later I had a large glass of spunk, two scrambled eggs with sperm sauce and a slice of wheat toast buttered sperm. A little card showed the nutritional and caloric intake of this breakfast and next to the glass of water several pills were put Vitamins and Estrogen.

The men at breakfast things morning weren't the same men from dinner last night. As I looked around I realized there must be two seatings of each meal. I could feel the eyes of them looking at me. I felt those eyes heatedly on my thighs and I could hear the murmur of men discussing me as if I was a centerfold model who suddenly had teleported into their prison for their benefit.

I lifted the glass to my lips and took a sip. There is no way to explain how the stomach reacts to something that smells like Clorox, tastes like expired milk and has the consistency of snot and yogurt mixed. Also, the smell of my feminine perfume, fresh washed hair (set by Mary), nail polish, lipstick, creams, makeup and even my clothes were being assaulted by the odors of unwashed, sweat dried, male testosterone bomb with at least 40 times the molecules of aroma to my little one. A whiff of bad breath would sneak by my perfume and my nostrils crimped. The glass of sperm was constantly invading my nose as I drank.

Once when I pulled the glass away a man shouted out, "Hey honey, you look like that commercial, "I've got cum," and the room all started laughing. Someone suggested photos. My stomach filled with 90% sperm, 5% eggs and 5% toast. I had no appetite for this but my stomach growled for food. It was a small breakfast in comparison to what I was use to but it took my appetite and executed it. I only finished knowing a punishment was more severe if I didn't.

Right after breakfast as I was walking down the hall a man came up to me and said, "Girl, bend your ass over, I've got a load of jism I've been holding for a month for your sweet little pussy. I hope you are tight and hand me a you pussy wetting stick."

It was barely eight in the morning and in the next few moments I was bent over with this man sticking the plunger in my ass, pushing the lube in and then his cock. At least he wasn't as big as Mike. He grabbed my waist and started fucking me. His balls must has been huge because I kept feeling the sac banging against my ass.

"Girl, I have so much cum in me that when I shoot it will be like a stream of morning piss, he moaned and then started to slap my ass.

Before to long I heard his "AHHHHHH" and felt the warm liquid begin to fill me. I had no idea what piss in my ass was like but this was definitely a load. When he was finished he slowly pulled out and told me to squeeze his cum into me. Then he had me turn around, kneel and lick his cock clean. I wanted to cry as he left me there with his slimy spunk up my ass. I pulled my panties up and started to walk away when I heard his voice say, "I didn't say to pull your panties up. I'll note that for tonight and you forgot to curtsy and say thank you. That's three infractions."

I pulled them down around my knees and hobbled away towards the bathroom. I figured I should go clean it now. Did it mean I would get 150 spanks on my bottom tonight? I cried.

As I rounded one of the halls towards the bathroom another man came towards me and said, "Hey cunt, why are your panties down around your knees?"

I stopped. I didn't know what to say but I did curtsy.

"Good girl, I am giving you permission to speak."

I explained how I had just had a man cum in me and how I had forgotten to say "Thank You", curtsy and had pulled my panties up without permission.

"Well you may pull them up now. And I want you to play with your pussy as the girl you are now . You know only an open palm. You can finger if you want. Just like a girl. While I play with your tits. If you cum for me in the next five minutes I'll get your punishment reduced."

So there I was playing with myself like it was my clit and him teaching me how to moan as he cupped and played with my tits and nipples. Of course I didn't cum in time but he was hard and nearly ready to cum. He made me pull my panties open and he shot on my cock saying, "Now your little clitty will be happy all day."

After cleaning his cock with my tongue, curtsying and saying thank you I was on my way again with his spunk in my hole and on my dick. As I walked I started to think like, down there, I was a girl and the cum squishing on my clit and the load in me didn't feel so bad. But I had been here less then 24 hours and my life had changed. As many times as I had wanted to yell or say no I couldn't. I didn't want John to cut my balls off and make me eat them. Most of all I didn't want to die. Life was all there is, whatever it is. If I was to live like this I would find time in my privacy to think of myself as a man and not 'girl' as so many called me already.

In the bathroom I opened the closet. There were instructions for me to take off my blouse and skirt and to put the kneepads on and I was to clean in that get- up. When I was done I was to find the black square and wait there for approval. Also I was to clean number 2 and number 4 urinal by hand since they were broken and to make sure all the toilets and urinals were spotless and not jammed. There were cleaning supplies. I started cleaning the showers first putting off the other until later. I had nearly finished scrubbing the showers when this big hairy man walked in. His stomach hung over his cock and he had a dark beard with speckled grey running through. His hair was mostly white and gray.

He walked over to one of the showers I had finished cleaning and started to step in and then stopped saying, "Girl, did you clean this shower?"

"Yes Sir," I answered promptly.

"Come over here and look down there. Get on your knees and see if you see what I see bitch," he said gruffly.

I got down and saw a curly pubic hair and picked it up.

"Put it in your mouth."

I did and then he spanked my ass really hard a few time. I had to give him a blowjob. Even when his dick got hard his belly rested on my head. He didn't pay any attention to me except to tell me when he came I shouldn't swallow.

It didn't take him long to cum. I guess it had been so long. His cum didn't shoot in my mouth. It more just plopped onto my tongue. My nose was so in his pubes I didn't taste anything but felt the thick snotty consistency.

Then he instructed me to get up and open my mouth and show him his spunk. When I did he spat in my mouth and said not to swallow until all the urinals was clean, spanking me on my ass again and dismissing me. I could only mumble "Yes Sir."

Cleaning the urinals was disgusting. I had to pick the butts out of urine. The best way was with my long fingernails like tweezers but still my fingers went into the dark urine yellow man piss . I didn't feel like a man doing this. I felt I was in the wrong bathroom.

I couldn't believe it. When I was done that man was still showering and now I really had to pee badly. All the cum and water (I started drinking lots of water since I was allowed as much as I wanted) was pushing on my bladder. Ashamed in my mind and of my body I got the leash, took off my bra and when I lowered my panties it was sticky slimy and I went and knelt by the urinal as John had said.

Of course I was hoping someone else would come but of course that wasn't the case. Instead, pubic hair man came over and looked at me. He had me turn and face the urinal as he peed long and hard and I had to show him his cum in my mouth. He smiled with his dark tobacco stained teeth.

Then he said, as he peed, "My little bitch needs to go out to relieve herself?"

I nodded my head. While, he peed some splattered back in my face. When he finished my face was pee wet and he took the leash leading me through the hallway in a different direction.

"You remember the rules bitch, right?" he asked.

I shook my head yes and tried to answer but he said shaking my head was more like the bitch animal I was right now and then he gave me permission to swallow his gunk. I nearly choked as it slithered down my throat. We came to a door and he opened it and I was sort of outside. It was a giant greenhouse.

I started sniffing the grass but he pulled the leash and said, "Men like to piss on trees," and led me to a tree.

I sniffed and smelled stale urine.

"No not this one. It isn't fresh, he laughed as he bent down stroking my hair and slapping my ass once taking me to the next tree. I couldn't tell how big the place was but figured if it was a greenhouse it wasn't too big.

"This looks promising," he said and then I saw it. The tree had fresh pee on it and the ground had a pee puddle.

"Get your nose in it bitch," he coaxed me on.

I started sniffing but he wanted me to sniff right into the piss. When he was satisfied he said I could pee like the girl bitch I was so men would want to fuck me.

Trying to get into position to squat and pee with him pulling the leash was difficult. Finally, with my legs spread so I would kneel in the piss I squatted but he made me squat more until my clit/dick actually was sitting in the cold urine.

"Hurry up, I don't have all day."

And because I had to go so badly I started to pee right into the other pee. Someone came by and said smile and took a picture of us both.

I heard smile, saw the flash and then wondered what did I look like with my long curly blond hair squatting and peeing with my little teats just hanging there. I just felt so vulnerable.

When I was done the man led me back to the bathroom and just left me, walking away laughing. The rest of the day was consumed with cum to drink at lunch and dinner. Cum in my hair. Cum on my face, six or more blowjobs and several pumps of cum up my ass.

Then came time for punishment. John said I only had 200 good slaps on my ass today but tonight would be a bit different.

"I am going to spank you until you really cry. Not like last night. This will be a real girlie submissive cry. A cry you can't really stop or control. And when I feel you are truly submissively crying I will spank you fifty times more over my knee. It was then I learned the man who ratted me out (turned his list of my infractions) got to spank me.

So, I went to this man first and went over his knee for a spanking. Then to the next man and somewhere during the spanking I simply lost control and started to cry. By the time I went to John for the last fifty my tears were streaming and some dipping on my tits.

John grabbed my wrists and pulled me close and then took his fingers and pushed my hair back wiping my teardrop cheeks with his fingers.

"There, now you are learning how to be the right girl/boy," he said and then turned me over his lap and spanked me. I cried and sobbed and kept crying but he didn't stop. He seemed to enjoy it and I'm not sure he gave me only fifty.

When he was finished he had me stand in front of him saying, "Play with your clit. If you can get your pussy stick to cum you can have tomorrow off to relax."

I so wanted the day off I rubbed with my palm. I got myself hard but I couldn't Cum but I couldn't understand why I had even gotten hard but it didn't matter.

"It's Ok girl," John said, "one day you will finally be able to cum for us as the pussy boy you are and will be."

Then he had me walk around to the other men and say, "Thank You Sir," and let them touch me. There were about nine men around. Some played with my tits. Some just touched my whole body. Some had me touch their crotch as they played with my clit while it was still hard. The last man made me sit my 'pussy' on his finger and turn side to side, several time, to show the other men. That brought a great round of laughter. Finally I sucked his finger clean and was sent to my room with Mary for the night.

END OF PART ONE _(hope you enjoyed it. Lauren Westley)