Prison of Cries Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexual torment continues for drugged CIA agent.
1.2k words
4.39
166.3k
36

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RamonaE
RamonaE
462 Followers

At the moment of penetration, when Lawson's rock-hard penis slid as deep as possible into Alice's dripping vagina, Alice and Lawson both climaxed. His ejaculation shot out with more force than Alice had ever experienced, and her already-clenching muscles rippled even harder as the man's fluid filled her. She clawed at the tile floor, her fingers slipping helplessly, as he bent over her back, his weight spreading her knees even wider. He softened for a moment, and almost slipped from her, but then he grew tight and hard again.

He came in me, her racing mind shouted. His cock was inside me, shooting off into me, cumming in me, hot cum all over my insides.... She shook her head, desperate for some clarity to think, but instead she reached to finger her swollen clit, hanging isolated as his penis stroked into her from behind. I don't even know him, I don't want to be his lover, his fucktoy, his whore....

She rose up on her hands and knees. His hands stroked her back, sliding down to fondle her dangling breasts as they swayed with his thrusts. "Stop," she gasped, and turned to look back over her shoulder. "Stop, please."

He did, leaving his cock inside her, where her muscles clenched around it, urging it on independent of her own wishes. Her voice shivered when she said, "We have to fight this."

One hand made slow circles on the small of her back. "There's no fighting it," he said, and as if to indicate it she felt him ejaculate again, despite the fact that neither of them were moving. She felt the weight of his semen inside her, pooling in places and filling her unnaturally. She could not imagine enduring much more, and they had only been fucking for minutes.

He leaned over her, his breath now on the sweaty skin between her shoulders. "Just so you know, it hurts when I come," he whispered. "I'm raw...raw inside my cock. I try to hold it back, to keep it in...but then it happens, and I'm just pumping, and I can't stop it. Never knew I could make so much cum...."

"Just be still," she rasped. "Stay inside me, but don't move." She willed her treacherous pussy to relax, to stop tingling and twitching in preparation for another wrenching orgasm. This is rape, she told herself. Making me want this is the same as raping me. "You were right, I can't bear it if I'm not fucking you, but...maybe if we just stay still...."

She looked back at him again. "Crawl onto the mattress and lie down," she told him. "I'll get on top of you. Okay?"

He nodded. The sensation of his cock withdrawing from her body was the most agonizing thing she could recall, and it left her with a gaping space that seemed to take up her entire belly. She crawled after him, whimpering and leaving a trail of mixed semen and juices dripping from inside her. She practically shoved him down on his back, straddled him and put his shaft back inside her, which made them both climax again. She lay on his chest, feeling him gulp inside her, until he finally stopped and began to soften.

She looked down at Lawson and realized, with a surge of revulsion, that this man was a complete stranger. She knew his history from his file: noted author, former policeman, married to a TV news anchor and with a teenage daugher. But certainly she never imagined giving him free access to her intimacy, as she had done now with aching gratitude. She could only imagine the horror of being alone in this state, trying to satisfy her body with nothing but her fingers. Maybe she should be thankful.

"Oh," she sighed, drawing it out long and shivering. She raised herself, breathing heavily, as he hardened again within her. She seemed to be in a liminal state now, between desire and climax, her body hovering and tingling but no longer rushing forward toward orgasm. Her Keigel muscles ached.

He looked up at her, eyebrows arched in pain. His unshaven chin and shoulders were flushed red, while his muscular chest rose and fell with gasps of air. She pushed her hair back behind her ears.

"I think...I can stay this way," she said, running her hand across the sweat-dampened hair on his chest.

"I want to suck your tits," he said brusquely, his voice ragged.

She laughed as the absurdity of it. "And I want you to, believe me. But wait a minute, please. You said...you said people get moved around. That means the door has to open, right?"

His hands slid to her waist, and his thumbs reached to stroke the sides of her breasts. "Yeah."

"How many men come in?"

"Usually three. Two to carry whoever they're moving, one to handle security. They use tasers if you get out of line."

His hands moved to her breasts, and she sharply drew her breath. He caressed and squeezed them, pinching her nipples and flicking the tips with his thumbs. Stay on topic, she told herself. Keep your mind clear.

"And when do they drug us again?"

"What?"

"This has to be a drug, some kind of aphrodisiac, and all drugs either kill you, or wear off. So how often do they have to give us more?"

He shook his head. "They don't give us more. Whatever they've done, it seems to be a permanent change."

The pit dropped open in her belly at that, both from the implication of his words and the way his penis twitched inside her. She could come so easily, she thought, with just a little movement of her pelvis against him. All her life orgasms had been difficult for her, especially during actual sex, so having them so easy was both amazing and awful. Again that time in China flashed through her mind and caused her to lose the battle with her pussy. She came, moaning and arching her back, his hands closing tightly on her breasts and he spurted into her yet again. As she shivered out the last of the climax, she wondered again just how much semen she could handle.

She shook her head again. "No, that can't be possible," she said. "It has to be a drug."

He sat up and closed his mouth around her right nipple. His whiskers deliciously scratched her hypersensitive skin. He pulled the tip hard past his teeth, then bit down almost painfully. She came again.

She ran her fingers through his matted hair. I'm a professional, she reminded herself. I have a job to do. They can use my pussy against me, but not my conscience. "All right, listen," she hissed urgently. "I'm here to rescue you and your family, but I need your help to do it. I'm trained in hand-to-hand combat; I can probably take care of whoever comes to move us, especially since they don't expect any resistance. But I have to be able to think straight, and I can't when I'm struggling against this. So until they get here...."

She leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Let's fuck each other senseless. Do anything you want to me. Give them a show they'll never forget."

RamonaE
RamonaE
462 Followers