Prisoner 666

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are they all you expected?" asked Fred.

Willow stared at Fred's large breasts and mentally compared them with her small breasts, 34 A that, while small, matched her hips and body perfectly. She was a waif of a girl and looked like one, somewhat like a weeIrishfaery.

"Come on now, Willow. Tell me what you think of my breasts," said Fred.

"They are beautiful, Fred, and so big. Next to yours I look as if I have no breasts," answered Willow.

"Now that you've seen my breasts, come over here. I want you to touch them," said Fred. "I've wanted that since I saw you staring at them."

Almost mesmerized with Fred, Willow got up from her bed and took the few steps that brought her to Fred. When Willow got there, Fred took her hands and put them on her breasts, and she sighed from the contact of Willow's flesh on hers. Fred sighed her delight and mounting passion.

"Mmmmm. Your hands on my breasts feel so good, Willow. Massage them softly and slowly," said Fred.

Willow felt the heaviness of Fred's large breasts, and they were so large she couldn't get her hands around them. Instead, she cupped the bottom of each breast and then slowly slid her hands with spread fingers up until she reached Fred's hard, erect nipples that stood out about one half inch. Willow then did to Fred what she often did to herself when masturbating. She rolled Fred's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and sometimes pulled on them.

"Mmmmm," she sighed at Willow's touch.

Without being asked, Willow leaned her head forward and took turns licking Fred's hardened nipples, and the licking turned into sucking on each nipple as Willow felt the large nubs of flesh in her mouth. Willow was satisfying a craving she had felt since first seeing Fred's large breasts pressing against the material of her prison jumper.

"Oh, Willow, what you're doing to me. That feels so good," sighed Fred.

Having said that, Fred put her hands on the back of Willow's head and pushed it forward, allowing Willow to suck her breasts and shoving her nipples further into Willow's mouth. Willow felt the fullness of Fred's breasts in her mouth, and she created pressure on her nipples by drawing in her breath until her cheeks were concaved, and she sucked on them as she held them tightly between her hollow cheeks.

"Oh, god, Willow. I've never had anyone suck my breasts as you are doing," whispered Fred erotically.

This encouraged Willow to continue sucking Fred's nipples in this way until Fred took Willow's face in her hands and slowly pushed it off her breasts, leaving a large red area around each nipple and areola.

Fred looked at Willow in surprise and asked, "Where did you learn to do that, Willow?"

"Nowhere, Fred. You are the first woman with whom I ever was involved sexually," answered Willow.

Fred looked startled, something a hardened inmate such as she ever did. With Willow's revelation running through her head, she asked, "You mean to tell me you are a virgin, Willow?"

Willow looked into Fred's eyes and saw the doubt about her being a virgin; however, she answered, "Yes, Fred, Iam a virgin. I've never had complete sex with either a woman or a boy. Oh, I fooled around with a few of my girlfriends and female co-workers sometimes in the ladies' rest room or one of the stalls or in a dressing room, but it was just touching and getting one another off by rubbing our clits. It was mutual masturbation, but I've never been penetrated by anyone or anything."

"My gracious!" said Fred. "If someone else had told me other than yourself, I wouldn't believe her. There are very few virgins today."

Fred's face turned somewhat pale, and Willow didn't know why.

"What's wrong, Fred? Did I do or say anything to upset you?" asked Willow.

"If the population had known you were not only young but a virgin, there would have been fighting among the inmates to have you and break your cherry despite my having arranged for you to be my cellmate and that I'm top-pussy here," said Fred. "And my, aren't I now the lucky one since I plan to have you tonight and be the one to have your cherry."

A look of horror fixed itself on Willow's face, and she felt sick inside, having heard what Fred had just told her. Fred had been so nice to her, and now she knew why.

"But, Fred, you've been so kind and good to me. How could you think of doing such a thing," groaned Willow.

"Look, kid, if it wasn't me, it would've been just about any of the inmates who drooled over you since first seeing you get off the prison bus and watched you walk by them as they gawked through the holding fence. You're Prime Choice, Willow. Don't you know that? Are you that naive?" said Fred honestly.

The blood in Willow's face drained until she looked like a corpse, having heard what Fred had just told her.

"But I thought, as you said, being top pussy, you'd protect me since we're cellmates," said Willow.

"This is true. I'm not known asPrisoner 666for nothin'. I'm not a religious person, but I know from certain gang members who follow after the Devil, that one of Satan's names is the number 666. Since I am strong and can be a mean bitch, I have a rep, and because of my size and strength, the inmates give me a wide birth. However, Willow, if word had gotten out about your virginity—and news gets around through the grapevine—you'd have been a target to be raped by anyone or even gang raped. So, which will it be? Would you prefer me taking your cherry and protecting you or take your chances in population, knowing by now you wouldn't get through tomorrow before the inmates would be all over you like bees to honey?" asked Fred.

Without waiting for Willow's answer, Fred said to her, "Willow, I want you to get down on your knees, and as you do, take off my shorts, and put them onto my bed."

"But..." Willow began.

"No ifs or buts about it. Just do as I say," said Fred with a little more authority in her voice as if she were now talking with Willow not as Fred but asPrisoner 666.

Knowing she had no choice, Willow did what Fred told her to do, and when she had taken off Fred's shorts and put them onto her bed, she was looking directly at Fred's pussy that had unusually thick, heavy black hair where some went up onto her abdomen, some onto the tops of her thighs, and more between her ass cheeks. She even had some hair on her calves and under her arms. A woman's not shaving was typical of someEuropeancountries but especially those countries that are in theMediterranean-Aegean Seasuch asItaly.

Willow was amazed and mesmerized at the sight of Fred's hairy pussy. Her pussy was covered with a wisp of carrot-orange hair.

"Now, Willow, I want you to kiss my pussy," said Fred.

Willow was not shocked at Fred's command. In fact, she was satisfied that she was going to taste her first pussy since she had thoughts of what it would be like to make love with a woman, and here was Frederica, a masculine woman who was also beautiful.

Willow reached out with her arms and put her hands with her fingers spread on Fred's ass cheeks, and then she leaned her head inward until her face was in Fred's hairy pussy. Gently she kissed it, and she smelled her female fragrance. Willow kissed and licked Fred's pussy all over, sometimes taking her pubic hair between her lips and sucking on it, leaving wet-matted places all over and dragging her tongue on the seams of Fred's body where thighs and abdomen join.

When Fred pushed down on Willow's head, she buried Willow's whole face into her pussy. Her long, black pussy hair covered Willow's cheeks, her nose, and her forehead so that none of her face was visible, not even to Fred who could look down at Willow, wanting to see what it looked like to have Willow's head between her legs and eating her pussy.

After her first contact with Fred's pussy, Willow became very aroused and wet between her legs, and so Willow tentatively stuck out her tongue and inserted the tip between Fred's pussy lips that she found to be warm, velvet soft, and creamy with a slight, salty taste to it. The taste of Fred's pussy was very fresh and light. Having made the first contact with Fred's pussy, she drew her tongue up between her labia, but found the kneeling position was awkward since it strained her neck. She stopped her licking and told. Fred knew she had to do something to make it easier for Willow to get at her pussy.

"Willow, stop for a moment. I'll get up on the top bunk where I can spread my legs and let you get at my pussy with your delicious mouth while you're standing," Fred said.

Willow stood up and backed away, giving Fred space to turn around and lift herself effortlessly onto the top bunk. She then lay down with her feet resting on the edge of the mattress and with her legs spread wide, forming a "V" wither legs that was so symbolic of the female's genitals. This position gave Willow full view and access to her hairy pussy.

"Now, Willow, you can come and really eat my pussy until I cum into your young, innocent mouth," Fred said elatedly.

Willow took the few steps needed to get to Fred and put her hands on her knees. She looked directly at Fred's pussy whose lips were now slightly separated because of her having spread her legs. Being inexperienced in the art of love, Willow decided to do what she thought would feel good to her, so the first thing she did was bend down and kiss Fred's ankles; lick her insteps; suck on each of her toes while sliding her tongue in between them; and then put as much of Fred's feet into her mouth and suck on them.

"Oooooo, Willow. You amaze me with what you are doing. You're the first who ever kissed and sucked my toes," Fred said in hushed tones.

Having Fred give her praise encouraged Willow to stand up and spread Fred's legs even more by pressing against her knees as she kissed her way down the inside of both sides of her thighs, alternating as she moved toward her ultimate goal, Fred's pussy.

When Willow reached Fred's pussy, she licked between each hairy crease that separated the tops of her well-developed thighs and her muscular abdomen. She licked back down and put her fingertips on the lips of Fred's pussy and opened her vulva so she could see and lick Fred's pussy. Willow saw how wet with pussy cream she was by what had formed around the opening to her vagina. Moved by this sight, Willow lowered her head and licked all around Fred's vulva, collecting as much of her pussy cream as she could since she wanted to know how Fred tasted. The only pussy cream she had tasted in her young life was her own which came from masturbation.

This was different. Willow was actually eating another woman's pussy and knowing how she tasted. Excitedly then Willow put her hands on the cheeks of Fred's ass and pushed forward as she inserted her exploring tongue as far as it was humanly possible.

She did feel on the top of her vaginal sheath skin inside that felt like ridges or lines of flesh, but she could go no further with her tongue.

Therefore, Willow thought of something longer. She brought her right hand around to the front of Fred and slid her fingers between her ass cheeks and brought them to Fred's opened vulva. With her first two fingers Willow circled the outer edge and felt her fingers being lubricated with Fred's pussy cream. Once sufficiently lubed Willow placed her first two fingers into Fred's gaping vagina and began to insert them slowly. She wanted to feel everything a woman has inside her vagina.

As with her tongue, the first thing Willow felt were the ridges, but then as she continued further she felt a soft, spongy spot on the top of Fred's vaginal canal not far from the ridges. Willow didn't know this was Fred's G-Spot and that it had been filling up with Para urethral fluid throughout her sexual arousal and that when she had her orgasm it would be released and ejaculated out of her vagina and sometimes her urethra. She didn't need to worry that Fred was peeing into her mouth because a woman cannot pee while she is having an orgasm.

The spongy feel of the sac fascinated Willow as she pressed against it, but she wanted to go inside as far as she could and so continued until the tip of her middle finger touched something round that had a small depression in the center. She didn't know it was Fred's cervix, but she did hear Fred moan with pleasure, so as best she could Willow circled the outside with her finger, increasing the pressure and friction as much as she could.

Willow felt Fred raise her hips and thrust them forward onto her fingers.

"This must feel very good," thought Willow.

Sensing this, Willow pulled her fingers back towards the opening of Fred's vagina, but Fred said in a rasping voice, "Don't stop, Willow. Keep moving your fingers in and out of my pussy."

Willow did as Fred asked and started to shove her two fingers in and out of Fred's vagina, slowly at first but as she sensed Fred's pleasure mounting, she increased the speed faster and faster, drawing her fingers almost out of her vagina but then pushing them back as far as she could. With each pass over Fred's G-Spot sensual thrills coursed throughout Fred's body, and she pumped her pussy onto Willow's fingers with each inward thrust until some clear fluid began to cover Willow's fingers, and they both heard the squishing of wetness down there in Fred's pussy. Willow could see the clear fluid running out of Fred's vagina and onto her fingers. The sight of this new sexual thing excited Willow more, and she felt very wet between her legs.

While Willow pondered the miracle of the clear liquid coming out of Fred's pussy, Fred said, "It's wet down there. Very wet."

Suddenly, Fred cried out softly so no one could hear; although, she knew the inmates in the next cell surely heard what was going on in their cell, "Willow, slide your tongue up between my pussy lips and lick and suck my clit. I know you know what a clit is since you said you masturbated."

Willow kept her two fingers working Fred's pussy, but she flattened her tongue and traced it up between Fred's blood-engorged labia until she came to Fred's sexually agonizing clit that was looking for attention so she could have her orgasm.

Willow felt Fred's long, black pubic hair on her cheeks, and by the time her tongue touched the bottom of Fred's clit, a surge of pure, sexual pleasure shot through her body, and every nerve in the head of her clit tingled with intense pulses of sensitive vibrations. Fred uncontrollably thrust her hips up and muffled a wanton cry for sexual release in the quiet of the cell.

Fred lowered her hips as Willow flicked her vibrating clit with her tongue, going up and down and from side to side. This was sensual heaven for Fred, but as she became used to Willow's tonguing her, Willow raised her head, blew her hot breath onto Fred's clit, and formed a big "O" with her mouth that she then lowered onto Fred's clit and surrounding flesh, including the top part of her shaft, and sucked it up into her mouth until her cheeks sunk inwardly.

From then on Willow sucked on Fred's throbbing clit, licking it back and forth from time to time, until Fred sensed the beginning of her orgasm as she felt sexual energy moving from deep inside and working its way outside to its vortex of erotic, sexual release.

"Ohhhh, yessss, Willow. I'm almost there. I'm going to cum. Get ready. Go down and cover my vagina and urethra with your open mouth," Fred swooned.

Willow didn't know the why of what Fred had told her, but obeying, she took one, final suck on Fred's clit and slid her mouth down onto her urethra and vagina from which she had just removed her fingers, sliding their tips firmly against the sac that now was very full of fluid.

"It's cummmming, Baby. Open wide for your surprise," Fred hissed in an almost diabolical way.

No sooner had Fred said these words that her body shook and trembled, and as she reached down and put her two hands on the top of Willow's head and applied pressure so as to create a suction between her pussy and Willow's mouth, the floodgates of her intense orgasm burst, shooting ejaculate directly into Willow's unsuspecting mouth that filled immediately with Fred's love juice, and with Fred's pressing hard down on her head, Willow had no choice but to swallow one mouthful after another until Fred was completely drained of her female ejaculation of clear Para urethral fluid.

When Fred let go of Willow's head, she came up gasping for air. Never in her life had she tasted ejaculate, and never did she have to drink so much liquid so fast.

"Why, Willow, you have my ejaculate all over your face, and some of it is even dripping from your nose and chin," Fred said with a wicked smile on her face.

Willow was still breathing hard but still standing between Fred's splayed legs when she sat up, took Willow's face between her hands, and kissed her, forcing her tongue inside Willow's mouth. She wanted to taste herself from Willow's lips. This was the first time Willow had ever beenFrenchkissed.

"My god, Willow, that was magnificent. Where did you learn to eat out a woman like that?" asked Fred. "You'd think you had alot of experience performing cunnilingus."

"No, you are my first. I did just what I thought would feel good to me," answered Willow.

"Well, I'm glad you have such a vivid, sexual imagination then," Fred grinned. "But now, Willow, it's time for me to bust your cherry," Fred said wantonly, saliva filling her mouth.

Willow gulped hard and felt panic rise inside her.

"Don't worry too much, Willow. As rough as I look, I'll be as gentle as I can," said Fred, trying to calm her down.

"All right then. I guess I have no choice. Do I?" asked Willow, still trembling.

"No, no choice at all. You can either give me your virginity, or I'll take it. Your choice," said Fred.

"Well, given the two choices, I'll give you my virginity and let you take my cherry willingly. I'm sure it is the better of the two," Willow answered.

"Right. Now, I'm going to slide my body around on the bed, and you come up and join me. I want you to sit on my face so I have easy access to your sweet, virgin pussy with both my hands and mouth. Understand?" Fred asked.

Willow shook her headyes as she climbed onto the top bunk of Fred's bed.

"All right. Kneel over my head with your knees touching the sides of my face. I'm going to put my arms over your calves and place my hands on your ass cheeks. That way with your legs spread wide I'll be looking directly at your pussy," Fred instructed Willow.

As with everything that had happened between Fred and her, this was a first for Willow, never having anyone have her mouth on her pussy; although, she often imagined it in her sexually, creative mind.

Fred did what she had told Willow. She put Willow's head between her legs and her hands pressed firmly on her ass cheeks. From this position Fred was able to look up at Willow's pussy. Her vulva was agape which allowed Fred to look into the entrance to Willow's vulva that had in the back a thin, mucous membrane. This was Willow's hymen, her cherry, that which Fred would have the pleasure of having, something a woman can give only once in her life. A woman loses her virginity once penetrated; however, either a tongue or a penis can do it. Of course, there are fingers and many objects that can be inserted into a female's vulva and break her hymen.

With much excitement and sexual hunger, Fred brought Willow's pussy down onto her face, covering her vulva with her mouth and sticking out her long tongue that she inserted into Willow's virgin pussy.

Fred swooned not only from the sweet taste of Willow's pussy but by the image it created in her mind. Fred pushed her face into Willow's pussy in order to get her tongue inside as far as humanly possible. As she circled her tongue around the inside of Willow's vulva, she felt the smoothness of her flesh, and when she thrust her tongue deeply inside Willow's vulva, she felt a very thin ring of flesh that gave way to her tongue whenever she pushed on it with her tongue or circled it around the opening.