Prisoner in her Own Home

Story Info
Sylvia is held by two co-workers.
5.4k words
4.04
60.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
134 Followers

It was Friday and her ex was just starting his weekend of work. As they always did when his shift work put him on days, they chit-chatted throughout the day. Problems with one of the products at work forced her to stay later than usual and it was coincidence that had her leaving at the same time he was. When he asked "Want to join me for dinner out?", she didn't hesitate and agreed.

They went to a local pub and had a good dinner, talking about people at work and family. They were just finishing their meal when two co-workers walked in. They went directly to the bar and got some beers and then, seeing Sylvia and Carl, both Tom and Brandon made their way over and slid in to their booth.

After greetings were exchanged, Brandon asked "I thought you too had split up a few years ago."

Carl said "Just because we no longer live together doesn't mean we can't still be friends."

Brandon continued "Friends... with benefits?"

Carl just shook his head.

They made small talk for a while and then Brandon asked Carl "You got a girlfriend?"

Again, Carl shook his head.

Brandon turned to Sylvia "How about you, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"So why don't you two get back together?"

Carl answered again "Because we've realized that we make better friends than roommates. Why the heck are you so interested all of a sudden?"

Brandon shrugged "Just wondering."

They continued talking for a while and then, Brandon turned to Sylvia "If you don't have a boyfriend, how would you like to have a boy toy for a while?"

Sylvia didn't have to think long: "No thanks."

"Just like that? You barely considered it!"

"Brandon, I'm old enough to be your mother. There's nothing to consider."

Tom piped up "I'm older, would you consider me?"

Sylvia shook her head "No thanks."

"Surely, you could use a little TLC, couldn't you? Brandon and I could play nice with you and take care of some of your needs."

"Why is it that it's more your own needs you're trying to take care of, not really mine? No thanks."

"You're wrong. We both really enjoy pleasuring women. Think about it, you could have both of us taking care of your every whim and satisfying you in ways that nobody else ever has."

"No thanks, not interested in a threesome."

"Really? I heard that it's every woman's dream to have two guys pleasuring her. Come on, you can't say you've never thought of it."

"No thanks, Brandon."

Seeing Sylvia get uncomfortable with the conversation, Carl asked "Don't you two have girlfriends?"

Brandon answered "We both got dumped about a month ago. But hey, Carl, if you don't want Sylvia, you don't mind if we play with her a bit, do you?"

"I wouldn't mind if she wanted it but it seems she's not all that interested."

Sylvia asked "Can we change the subject? 'Cause if this is your only subject, I will call it a night."

They changed the subject and talked about all kinds of things. Eventually, they asked each other about their weekend plans. Of course, Carl had to work the weekend. Tom and Brandon had one more day to work and then had four days off. The two of them were really surprised when Sylvia said that she was going to attend church on the Sunday. They talked some more and eventually, Carl said that it was late enough for him and they all got up to leave. As they made their way to their vehicles, the two guys asked Sylvia "You sure you don't want company tomorrow evening? We promise to be real good."

Sylvia shook her head and waved goodbye as she went to her car.

On the Saturday late afternoon, Sylvia got a phone call from work. It was Brandon, trying to get her to go party with him and Tom. Sylvia politely but firmly declined.

The next day, Sylvia got dressed up as she usually did on Sundays. She put on a dress and high heels. She went to church and sat with an older lady as she usually did. They chatted while they waited for the service to begin. All of a sudden, Sylvia felt someone sliding in next to her and turned around. Here were Tom and Brandon, all dressed up and sitting next to her.

"What are you two doing here?"

"We thought we'd show you how good we can be when we want to."

"You're unbelievable. You two better behave."

They did. Then, they followed her to the grocery store. Sylvia was getting annoyed but then figured that they would head home with their groceries. She headed home herself. She was putting her groceries away when she heard the doorbell. Not impressed that someone was at her door at lunch time, she went down to the door in her townhouse. She opened the door and found herself face to face with Brandon. Tom was right behind him.

"Good grief guys, really?"

Brandon pushed his way in. Tom followed.

"We tried to ask nicely and you wouldn't play with us so now, we're taking matters into our own hands."

"Guys, come on, just leave, okay?"

"We're not going anywhere. We want to show you a good time, Syl!"

"Seriously? Haven't I said no enough? Do I need to spell it out for you?"

"We can spell no, thank you very much. We just don't accept it as an answer."

"So what? You're going to rape me?"

"It's not rape if you enjoy it."

"It's rape if I say no!"

Brando stepped up to Sylvia and pulled her into a kiss. She pushed him away roughly and hissed "Get out of my home. I don't want you and I don't want you to be here. Get out!"

Brandon shoved her against the wall, his left arm against her throat. In his right hand was a really sharp blade. He hissed at her "You scream, you get hurt. Are we clear?"

Sylvia barely nodded but it was enough for him to continue. "Do you know where I was before I moved out here?"

Sylvia shook her head.

"I was in jail. I was in juvi for 4 years. You know why?"

Again, Sylvia shook her head.

"I killed someone. I used the same type of blade I have right now in my hands. And I won't hesitate to use one again if you scream or otherwise don't cooperate. Are we clear?"

Sylvia nodded.

"Good. Now listen to me. Relax. I swear, we really do want to make this enjoyable to you, don't we Tom?"

"Absolutely!"

Sylvia wasn't sure she could relax but one thing for sure, she was not going to risk another close up view of that blade. As Brandon lowered his left arm and put the blade away, Sylvia stayed as immobile as possible. Brandon turned to Tom: "Why don't you warm her up for us, buddy."

He moved out of the way and Tom stepped up to Sylvia. He gently held her face and kissed her on the lips. He took his time and kissed her softly time and time again. She relaxed just a bit and he sensed it and his tongue gently nudged at her lips. She parted her lips and granted him access. He took it, kissing her deeply yet still very gently. Despite herself, Sylvia responded and kissed him back. Then, realizing what was happening and how, she tried to push him away. He would not let her go. He pushed her against the wall and ground into her, kissing her again. His hands roamed all over her body and even though she fought it, she found herself responding. One of his hands raised her dress and surprised her by reaching between her legs, pushing aside her panties and touching her at her core. Her wet core.

He pulled his hand away and showed the moisture to Brandon. Brandon reached down to verify himself while Tom still held her against the wall. Sure enough, she was wet. Sylvia was embarrassed when he realized it and asked "So, if you want it as much as we do, what's the problem?"

Sylvia icily said "I don't care what my body does, I still don't want this and if you go any further, it's still rape."

He laughed and repeated "It's not rape if you want it and it's specially not rape if we make you come and trust me, baby, we're going to make you come. I promise you that."

Pushing Tom out of the way, Brandon grabbed Sylvia by the hair and pulled her down the hallway to the stairs. Sylvia yelped in pain and couldn't help but follow Brandon up the stairs. Tom locked the door and picked up the bags he'd been carrying and followed them up the stairs. As Brandon pulled Sylvia up the second set of stairs up to the bedrooms, Tom put one bag in the fridge and the other on the counter in the kitchen. Then, he followed them upstairs.

Brandon looked in both rooms but instead of dragging Sylvia to her own bedroom, he pulled her into the guest bedroom. There, he pushed her against a wall and kissed her. Sylvia tried to push him away and he pulled her head back by the hair and told her "Stop fighting it, you're going to love it, I promise."

Tom came in and Brandon turned Sylvia so that Tom could have access to her and kiss her. Tom kissed her again, holding her face in his hands and preventing her from moving away from his gentle assault on her mouth. Meanwhile, Brandon was behind her, caressing her back, caressing her ass and then reaching around to cup her breasts through her summer dress. Despite her brain forbidding her body to react, her nipples stiffened and he could feel them. She knew he could feel them because he teased her nipples, pinching them softly through the fabric.

Then, he reached lower and began pulling up her dress, caressing her skin as he uncovered it. He pulled her ass against his groin and she could feel his hardness through her dress and through his pants. He reached into her panties and felt his way to her slit. As he started to rub her, she moaned and pressed back against him. He smiled, knowing he was winning. As Tom plundered her mouth, Brandon increased the pressure and speed of his rubbing. Soon, Sylvia was having difficulty breathing and kissing at the same time and she turned her head away from Tom. Knowing she was close, Tom kissed her neck and reached down to her breasts, caressing them through the fabric as Brandon was pushing her over the edge. Sylvia, despite herself, came on his hand and moaned loudly.

Brandon left his hand on her pussy and held her against him. "Did that feel good, baby?"

Sylvia refused to answer.

"You don't have to answer, I know it did and there's plenty more of that to come. Pun fully intended."

He pulled his hand out of her panties and reached up to the top of her dress. He pulled the zipper down and then pushed the dress off her shoulders. As the dress fell down, it revealed the lacy bra she had under and Tom whistled his approval. "Brandon, man, you gotta look at this. I never knew what was hiding under these tops."

Brandon looked over her shoulder and reached up to cup her breasts and said "That is beautiful indeed. Tell me, were you wearing this under your shirt at the last big meeting?"

Sylvia shook her head.

"You know, you are allowed to talk, just no screaming or calling for help. So? If you weren't wearing this one, does it mean you've got other bras that are as pretty as this one?"

"I like bras."

"Cool! Later, you can model them for us. For now, wouldn't you like to have his hard cock up your wet pussy?"

Sylvia didn't answer so Brandon turned to Tom "I'll bet you're more than ready to fill her hot pussy."

"Oh yeah."

Then, Sylvia spoke "Guys, please, if you're going to do this, wear condoms. Please?"

"Sure, babe. You got some?"

"In my room, night stand close to the washroom, in the back of the middle drawer."

"Well then, I'll go get some and you can help Tom here get rid of his clothes!"

Brandon left the room and Tom took her hands and laid them on his chest. "Undo my shirt. I love it when a woman undoes my shirt."

Sylvia complied, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and then pushing it off his shoulders. He had a nice body, Sylvia had to admit that. Brandon walked back in the room and said "Look what I found! Two whole boxes of condoms!"

Sylvia was embarrassed. Brandon came up behind her and said "Here, let me help you." And he unhooked her bra, freeing her ample breasts. While Tom took off his pants and socks, Brandon kissed her on the neck and played with her nipples. Sylvia just let herself be caressed.

"Sylvia, how about you caress Tom into readiness?"

Sylvia looked down and saw that Tom was quite endowed. She reached out and wrapped her hand around the semi-hard cock. Immediately, she felt the blood rushing in and hardening it even more. Within a few seconds of stroking him, he was fully erect.

"Tom here can get hard several times in one session. He's amazing that way and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. As for me, I can only do it once and then need a few hours to recover. That's why I've developed my lingual skills and I'm sure you'll appreciate that too, trust me. Now how about you put a condom on him?"

Sylvia did as she was told, unrolling a condom onto Tom's hard length. Brandon, ever the master of ceremony, told Tom to prop the pillows and sit up. Then, he told Sylvia to lower herself onto Tom's cock in the reverse cowgirl position. Tom did as suggested and Sylvia got onto the bed. However, in a gesture of defiance, she approached him and straddled him face to face.

Brandon spoke up "I said reverse cowgirl, Sylvia. Don't make me take out the blade."

Sylvia responded "I thought this was about pleasuring me! I want to start facing him. I'll turn around in a minute. Just wait!"

She grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times and then aimed it at her pussy. Slowly, she lowered herself onto his thick cock. It filled her up and felt oh so tight inside. She moved up and down a few times, enjoying the feel of him.

Brandon was behind her. He caressed her back while she rocked on Tom's cock. "Come on baby, turn around. I want to lick you while you ride his cock."

Finally, she got off Tom and turned around. As she lowered herself onto his cock again, Tom reached around and started teasing her nipples. He kissed her neck and rocked his pelvis under her, causing her to moan gently. Then, Brandon's tongue touched her slit and she nearly jumped off Tom's cock. As she settled down, Brandon licked her again and again, on each side of her slit, avoiding her clit for the time being. Tom continued to rock his hips under her, moving his cock inside her. He teased her nipples and kept them hard and erect under his touch.

Brandon finally licked her clit and caused her to moan loudly. She started rocking her own hips on Tom's cock and moving against Brandon's tongue. As her movements became more urgent, he focused on her clit and then, he sucked it in between his lips and tapped his tongue rapidly on it. That was her undoing and she came, groaning loudly. Tom stilled under her and enjoyed the feeling of her tightening around his cock.

When she relaxed, Tom grabbed her hips and started moving inside her. Brandon suggested "How about you get on your hands and knees and give me some head while Tom fucks your sweet pussy from behind?"

Tom pushed her forward and off his cock just long enough so he could reposition himself behind her and push into her as she reached for the cock Brandon had just bared for her. She stroked it a few times and then kissed it. She took it in her mouth, licking it's length. It grew inside her mouth as she coaxed it to life. As she did that, Tom grabbed her hips and moved in and out of her. He reached for her breasts and teased them for a while as he continued slowly moving.

Brandon's cock was now even bigger than Tom's and Sylvia was moaning as she licked and suckled on it. Brandon moved his hips slightly and moaned in appreciation as Sylvia continued to move on his cock.

Tom's hands let go of her breasts and while one hand went back to her hip, the other made its way to her clit, stroking her. She couldn't believe that she could come again so soon. Already her two orgasms had been more than she normally experienced. Brandon had been right, they were good and she was having the best sex she'd ever had. With Tom's cock stretching her deliciously and his hand rapidly stroking her clit, Sylvia was feeling a third orgasm come on. Despite wanting to suck on Brandon's cock, she was worried that she's bite him so she grabbed him with her hand and squeezed him as she moved her hand up and down his shaft.

When her third orgasm hit, it hit hard and she groaned loudly as she squeezed her pelvic muscles around Tom's cock. He was right behind her, coming in a loud moan too. After a last thrust inside her, he pulled out of her. Sylvia resumed licking Brandon's cock. But then, he reached for the box of condoms and handed her one, saying "Put one on me, I want to get inside you."

Sylvia put the condom on him. "Come on top of me, baby."

Sylvia got on top of him and lowered herself onto his cock. It was indeed larger than Tom's. Not by much but she could still feel the difference. Brandon let her get use to his size and then said "I'd really like to be on top, babe. That okay with you?"

Sylvia nodded and laid down on top of him so they could roll around without him having to pull out. He got on top and kissed her tenderly as he gently rocked his hips in and out of her. At that time, Tom, who had gone to wash up, came back. He sat on the bed next to them and watched, stroking his cock. Sylvia looked and couldn't believe he was already getting hard. Brandon asked "Amazing, isn't it?"

Brandon pushed himself up between her legs and motioned for Tom to straddle her chest. Brandon fucked her while Tom made his way onto her and laid his now-hard cock between her breasts. Sylvia pressed them together and as Brandon moved inside her, Tom's cock moved between her breasts. Brandon moved faster, pounding her hard. Soon, he was groaning his release. When he pulled out, he told Sylvia "You give him a bj, okay?" And he left to go wash up. Tom pulled a pillow under Sylvia's head and propped her up. Then, he moved up so he could be in her mouth. He moaned softly as she licked him.

Seeing that she was tired from such a workout, Tom whispered "If you want to make me come fast, just rub your tongue on the underside of my cock and that'll get me going in no time." As she tried what he had said, he gasped "Oh yeah, like that." With her hands, she stroked him and caressed his balls and continued to rub her tongue as he'd suggested. Within minutes, he was rewarding her with his jizz down her throat. When he was done and she'd swallowed it all, he laid down beside her and pulled her into his arms. They fell asleep.

It was almost two hours later that Sylvia woke up. Tom was still with her, holding her. He'd been awake for a little bit, waiting for her to wake up. He pulled her out of bed and into the washroom. "Why don't you take a quick shower? Brandon's cooking for us."

Sylvia didn't argue. She put her hair up and got into the shower. The warm water felt good on her body, washing away the sweat. When she got out, Tom was waiting for her with her towel and helped dry her. He then put lotion all over her. He took his time, caressing her as he spread the lotion, massaging her shoulders and back a bit. Sylvia wasn't used to such attention and appreciated. Then, he told her she should put something on for dinner. He had picked out a skirt and blouse for her and asked her where her bras were. Sylvia pointed to the drawer where they were and he whistled when he saw the number of beautiful bras she had.

"Some women have dozens of shoes, I have lots of bras."

He picked one and handed it to her. While it wasn't the one she would have picked for herself, it was still a good choice. She tried to get panties but he stopped her. "No panties."

So she put the rest on, including high heels he had chosen.

"Wow, you look great."

Tom gently pulled her to him and kissed her. He was a great kisser and she responded to his kiss. She put her arms around him and played in his hair as his hands caressed her back and her rear end. As he held her against him, she could feel his cock hardening. Yet, he pulled away and said "We should head down."

They made their way down to the kitchen, where Brandon was making dinner for them. Sylvia was impressed with how good the food smelled. She made her way into the kitchen where Brandon was.

neutrona
neutrona
134 Followers
12