Pristine Falls

Story Info
Sibling camping leads to more than one pitched tent.
3.5k words
4.36
322.1k
52
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you tomorrow Scub, I'm so excited."

"Me too, Ames, have a good flight."

I had to chuckle to myself a little bit at hearing my sister call me Scub. When we were little, she had problems saying Scott, so I became Scub, and it stuck. I really was excited about her coming to visit. It had been too long since my twin sister Amy and I had spent any quality time together, so our upcoming trip was going to be a blast.

Amy and I have been best friends since the day we were born 21 minutes apart (I'm the eldest, something I remind her of regularly). We've always had the same friends and interests, and since both of our parents worked a lot, it was often just the two of us sitting around the house and keeping ourselves entertained. I can say with no reservations that I would do anything for my sister.

This made things very difficult three years ago, when she decided to go to school on the west coast. The one difference between us was that she worked very hard at school, and I worked very hard at hunting, fishing, hiking, and skiing. When high school was done, and career plans were made, she decided to go to some fancy liberal arts school in California, and I decided to take a job with the State Parks Department.

The money wasn't great, but I loved my job at Pristine Falls State Park. As a park ranger, I had a variety of duties that took me throughout one of the most beautiful expanses of land in the world. Amy's trip was going to be my opportunity to show it to her. She had made trips home before, but they were always quick trips back for the holidays and since there were usually grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins back as well, this was really our first chance to bond since she had left for school.

I had begun planning our trip through the park the minute after she agreed to come with me two months ago. Our parents loved the fact that we were so close and encouraged the trip. I had everything ready for her arrival tomorrow. I had my pack stocked with enough clothes for our 4 day, 3 night trip, some various non perishable foods, a snap together fishing pole, a bed roll, and a two person pup tent. I had my spare pack laid out with an extra bed roll, so that when Amy got in tomorrow morning, we could stop at home, spend a few minutes with my parents, transfer her stuff to the backpack, and get on the road.

The next morning, I got up bright and early and made my way to the airport. She had gotten an early flight, so I was expecting her to touch down at around 10:00 AM. My heart raced as I waited by baggage claim. It had been close to six months since I had seen her last.

"SCUB!" My smile went from ear to ear when I turned around and saw my sister. She definitely wasn't dressed for hiking. A pink spaghetti strap tank top and a white pleated skirt showed off a lot of her tan skin. The California sun had been very kind to her. She had trimmed her auburn hair a little shorter so it came about halfway down her neck. She really looked gorgeous. She ran up and threw her arms around me.

"Ohhhh Ames, it's so great to see you," I said as she gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "You too, Scub, I could hardly stand the wait on the flight." We did a little catching up while we waited for her suitcase, and when it came down the conveyer belt, we got on our way. I rushed her through her hello and goodbye to our parents at home (she was planning on staying at home for an additional week after we got back, so I didn't feel too bad), and after she had changed into some hiking appropriate clothing and packed the extra backpack with my guidance, we loaded up my SUV and made our way to the park.

It was a perfect day for a hike. The sun was shining, but since it was early in the summer, the temperature was still fairly comfortable. I had chosen a spot away from the main falls for our camping site. It was about a 4 hour hike, and there was only a trail for about half of it, but the extra work would be worth it. The spot that I picked was the kind of place you see in the movies and question whether or not there are really places that beautiful.

We had about 6 hours before sundown, so we were able to take our time a little bit. There were a couple places where we had to make 4-6 foot climbs, and that's when I started to take notice of just how incredibly gorgeous my sister is. I like a certain kind of woman, and watching my sister struggle up over those short cliffs, I started to realize that she was that kind of woman.

Amy had been pretty athletic in highschool, and despite her best efforts in college, she had put on just a couple pounds. The result was just a stitch of baby fat over a very slim and tone body. She had a small and feminine chest which I had always been partial to, and her ass was absolutely out of this world. I had always known that she had a cute butt, but having it in my face as she climbed some of those rocks was having an effect on me. One time in particular when we were climbing over our highest ledge (about 6 feet tall), I had to give her a boost with my hands. She got one leg over the edge, and with her legs spread so far apart, I got a quick glimpse up the leg of her khaki shorts at the view of a delicious pair of pink panties. I was glad she couldn't see my groin at that point because there was no hiding my erection.

We finally made our way out of the woods into the area that I had picked out for us. It had the exact effect on Amy that I was hoping for. Just like me the first time I saw it, she was awestruck. At the far end of the opening was a rock cliff with a 15 foot waterfall falling into a crystal clear pool beneath it. The pool was pretty round and about a hundred feet in diameter. There was no stream running away from it, so I had always assumed that the water flowed from the pool to one of the many underground rivers in the park.

"It's gorgeous Scub, thank you for brining me here. It's just the kind of place I needed to forget about the stress of college life." She gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "It's just perfect."

"Well Ames," I replied, "I've been coming here for two years now, and I've never seen another soul here, so it should be pretty stress free."

Extremely proud of my choice for camping spots, I got to work setting up the tent about 10 feet from the waters edge and unrolled our sleeping bags. Next, I snapped together my fishing pole and tossed in the line. Amy came down and sat by me, and we had a nice conversation while I tried to catch our dinner. In the end I caught a couple small trout, and after I cleaned them, I fried up the fish and a couple potatoes I had brought along. We sat beside the lake and ate our dinner. Just as the sun was beginning to set, Amy made a strange request.

"Would you mind going into the tent for a few minutes?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, I'm feeling kind of gross, and I wouldn't mind hopping into the lake here and taking a quick bath."

"Good idea," I replied. "If you go quick enough I might be able to get one in before sundown as well, then we won't stink up the tent tonight."

Amy went into the tent and came out carrying the soap-on-a-rope I had packed, along with a change of clothes and a towel. I made my way into the tent and zipped it shut...well almost. Feeling quite dirty for doing so, I left just a little bit of the zipper open at the very bottom, and peaked out. The view of my sister made the waterfall look little better than a leaky faucet. The sun had started making its way down, and at this point was just shining through the top of the trees that surrounded our little lake. Amy had her back to me, and by time I had gotten up the guts to look through my little peep hole, she had already had her shirt off.

She dropped her pants and panties at the same time, and my jaw drop as I got the first view of my sister's bare ass. It was perfectly shaped, and unlike her back, which was free of tan lines, I could easily make out the shape of whatever bikini bottoms she was wearing to the beaches in California. I slipped my hand inside my shorts as she walked the few feet to the waters edge. I knew I had no way to clean up if I pleasured myself (I only had room for one towel), so I just lightly massaged my manhood as Amy's ass disappeared into the water.

I waited patiently as she had her bath, and my heart raced when she finally started to reemerge from the water. Unfortunately, the sun had almost completely dropped behind the trees, so my view wasn't a great one. I could just barely make out a pair of puffy dark pink nipples, and just a trade of a bush at the apex between her legs. I gently rubbed myself as she put on a wifebeater tanktop. Next she slipped on a pair of bikini cut panties. It was dark enough that I couldn't tell the color, but it didn't really matter. Finally she slipped on a pair of short, light boxer shorts and made her way up to the tent.

I quickly turned myself around and started going through my bag to get my towel, a pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt. She smiled wryly at me as she saw me digging through my bag.

"How'd you know I was done?"

"Huh?" I replied.

"I just got finished and just as I'm coming through the door you just happen to be getting your stuff out of your bag? How did you know I was done?"

"Uh," I didn't know what to say. "I, I heard you getting out of the water," was the best that I could come up with.

"Ahhhhhhhh, I see," she knew that I knew that she didn't buy it, but let it pass.

"Well, it's starting to cool down a little out there, so you better get to it."

I took my sisters instructions and made my way down to the water. I quickly stripped off my clothes and hopped in. The water was cool, and since there was just a little sunlight shining through the dense forest, the air was cooling down as well. I rushed my way through my bath and quickly dried off. Once I was dry, I was much more comfortable. I slipped into my boxers and t-shirt and made my way to the tent. As I got about 3 feet away, I noticed the battery powered lamp go on in the tent.

As I entered, Amy was laying back on her pillow reading a book with the lamp.

"Doing a little reading, huh?" I asked.

"Yep," she replied, overly nonchalantly.

"Just get started?"

"No, I've been reading since I got back."

"Ohhh, I see. Do you have some night vision goggles hidden away somewhere in that backpack?"

Amy glanced at me with a look of confusion. "Uh, no, I've been using the lamp."

I smiled, but decided not to tell her that it was quite obvious that the light just went on as I approached the tent. I decided to just be privately gleeful about the fact that my sister had been checking out my naked body.

"I threw a deck of cards in you backpack, why don't you get 'em out and we can play a game." Amy nodded, put her book down, turned around and started digging through her bag. That's when I noticed it, just behind her ear.

"Amy, don't freak out, but you have a tick behind your ear." I wasn't overly surprised since we had trekked through some pretty dense woods to get to our camping spot. She instinctively reached up to her ear. "Don't touch it," I shortly exclaimed to her. "Give me just a second." I dug to the bottom of my pack and pulled out a first aid kit. I grabbed out a pair of tweezers, and began to pull on the tick. "The trick is, you have to pull it straight out. Otherwise, you can leave the head in and get very sick. One of my buddies at work didn't get one out right and he ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks." I got the tick out and after checking very carefully, was confident that I had gotten everything out.

"You're probably not going to like this Amy," I warned, "but we're going to have to do a tick check. They can crawl just about anywhere. I'll step outside. Check over the front of your body as good as you can with the lamp, then put your underwear back on, lay face down, and call me back in. This is going to be a little uncomfortable, but we have to do it." Surprisingly, I got no objection from Amy. I slipped out of the tent, and after a few minutes she called me back in.

My hands were shaking as I unzipped the door of the tent. Amy looked unbelievably sexy, laying up on her elbows with her legs flat and straight behind her. I saw now that her panties were baby blue. She looked nervously at me over her shoulder. "Do what you have to do," she almost whispered. I knelt beside her, about half way up her body and lifted her hair. She kept it trimmed above her shoulders, so it wasn't much trouble to examine her neck. I looked down her back, and when I saw no ticks, I scooted down so that I was about even with her knees.

I held my breath as I reached up and pulled her panties up into her crack. I pulled them to the left, exposing her right cheek, and then to the right, exposing her left. My cock was as hard as a rock. Finally, I reached into the waste band and pulled them half way down her butt. It was all I could do to keep myself from ripping her panties off and making love to her, but I tried to reveal as little as possible at a time to alleviate any discomfort. I told her she could stay in here and that I'd take the lamp outside. I removed my shirt before I went out, so I was just in my boxers. Much to my chagrin, a few spots of precum had shown up on the front of my boxers. I hoped that she wouldn't notice.

Once outside, I slipped my boxers half way down my legs and checked out my junk for any ticks. Not seeing any, I pulled my boxers back on and went back into the tent. "It may be easiest if I just push these down," I said once I had laid down on my stomach. Amy was still just wearing her panties, but she had put her tank top back on. "I don't think you'll be able to pull these around as much as I did those," I said, referring to her panties.

She nodded, so I pushed my boxers down past my knees. I arranged my cock so that it was up underneath my stomach and out of her view, and spread my legs slightly. She lifted the lamp and checked out my back and then scooted down to my ass. I jumped a little as her hand found its way to the top of my thigh and pulled outward. "I'm going to step outside," she said. "Check high up on the inside of your leg, I think there may be one there."

When she stepped outside of the tent, I did what she said. She was right; there was a tick right between my sack and my upper leg. I got my tweezers to try to remove it, but I couldn't see it or get to it well enough to remove it.

"Ames, I can't get at it well enough. You're going to have to get it out for me." I was mortified. She wouldn't be able to get at it from the back, so I was basically going to have to sit spread eagle with my cock in my sister's face while she removed the tick for me. It was so far up my leg that I couldn't leave my boxer's on. I laid my boxers over my lap as she came in.

"I'm really embarrassed about this, but I can't reach it. Would you pull it out for me?"

She looked at me a little hesitantly, "I guess we don't really have any choice, do we?" She was still in her panties and tank top, and the sight made my cock stir. She took the tweezers from my hand and pulled away my boxers. Sitting there completely vulnerable in front of my sister made my half erect penis inflate to full mass almost instantly. I was as embarrassed as I've ever been in my entire life.

Amy burst out laughing. "Oh my god, this is unreal. I can't believe this is happening."

"I'm so sorry Amy. I feel terrible, but if you leave these things in for more than 24 hours, you're much more likely to get sick."

"Don't worry about it, Scub. It's not your fault." With that, she pushed my leg out a little farther and went to work.

"Make sure you pull it straight out," I said nervously.

"Shut up and let me do it...got it," and it was out as quickly as that.

I reached over to grab my boxers and cover myself, but to my surprise, Amy grabbed my hand and stopped me. Amy looked down at my cock and asked "Is this because of me?" I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything, I tried to just look down at the ground, but with her up on her elbows, I could see right down her shirt. My eyes stopped there. She looked down to where I was looking, and then slid up so that she was sitting right next to me. My cock lurched as she took it into her small, soft hand.

"Just lay back and let me take care of this."

Feeling like the dirtiest and most pathetic man alive, I did as she said. She laid down on her side beside me and put her right leg over mine. Her skin was incredibly soft. She rested her head on her left hand, and looked down at me as she started to move her right hand up and down my cock. I looked up into her eyes and then made my way once again down to her breasts. "You can touch them if you want." My left hand quaked as I palmed one of her petite little mounds with my left hand. I reached up and pulled the strap of the tank top down her right arm. I pulled it just low enough to see her very puffy, very pink nipple. I think she knew the effect her exposed nipple would have on me, because just as it came into view, she increased the speed with which she was stroking my cock. I knew it was coming, and I humped my hips into her hand. I erupted immediately, as hard as I've ever come. Several big spurts shot up onto my stomach and chest as my body shook. When my orgasm finally subsided, Amy spoke.

"Looks like you really needed that."

"I'm really sor..."

"Shut up, Scub. You didn't make me do that. I did it because I wanted to"

She reached behind her and picked up the boxer's she had brought for pajama bottoms. She smiled at me and said, "I don't think I'll be needing these this trip," and wiped the cum off of my stomach. "We better get a little sleep. I don't want to be dragging it on our hike tomorrow."

With my sister's head on my shoulder, I slept like a log and dreamed of what the coming days would bring...