Private Arrangments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sacoh58
sacoh58
50 Followers

Sue shook her head; she wasn't like that. Yes she did like having sex with her husband. She wanted to tell him that he was wrong and that she wasn't that type of woman, but how could she deny how wet she had become due to his fingering. No, she wasn't that kind of woman, she told herself.

"Admit it Sue," he teased as he continued to finger her, "You want me to fuck you. You want it bad. Damn you're so wet you must really want it."

"No," she gasped shaking her head. She couldn't admit to him that she was aroused regardless of how obvious it was. To admit it would be admitting that she was a slut. She couldn't do that. She was being forced to give herself to this man.

"Oh I think you do want it," Stan said as he pulled his fingers from her wet hole. She sagged slightly as he did, but she knew that her ordeal wasn't over. She looked back over her shoulder and saw him gripping his stiff cock and scooting closer. He smiled at her, asking, "You ready for this Sue? Ready for me to pound that sweet pussy of yours."

Sue was dismayed when she instinctively pushed her ass back towards him and arched her back slightly. She was behaving like she really did want him to take her. She was presenting herself to him. Shuddering she turned her head around and closed her eyes trying to steel herself.

Stan grunted as he moved closer, resting his other hand on her shapely ass. Sue inhaled sharply through her nose when she felt his cock slide between her legs and along her pussy slit. Teasingly he rubbed the end of his shaft along her slit. She tensed when he slid his cock to her pussy, pressing it between her pussy lips. He hesitated for a second and then shoved his entire length into her with one hard thrust, groaning as he did.

Despite her revulsion Sue was unable to stop her shuddering gasp as his shaft slid into her warm, wet pocket. Having only her husband's cock to compare it to Stan's filled her pussy nicely. He paused when his hips pressed fully against her ass.

Sue let out a startled yelp when he reached out with one hand and grabbed her by the hair. She whimpered as he forced her head back, making her arched her back sharply. He leaned forward as he pulled her back until his face was next to hers. In a husky whisper he asked, "Like that Sue? Like the feel of my cock in your cunt?"

"No," she tearfully gasped.

"Oh I think you do. You love having your pussy fucked," he muttered into her ear. He gave her hair a sharp little tug, saying, "Or you're sure gonna love to."

Sue dropped forward weakly when he released his hold on her hair. She collapsed onto her forearms, gasping for air. Stan slid his hands around to her chest and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them through her dress and bra. Roughly he pawed her mounds through her clothing, mashing and pushing them repeatedly. As he mauled her breasts he grunted approvingly.

"I wish we had more time," he said as he squeezed her breasts. He released them, beginning to rub them firmly, saying, "I'd love to see your lovely boobs. Maybe later."

Sue shuddered wondering how long he intended to degrade and humiliate her. She also wondered just how far he intended to humiliate her. Her tears began to well up again as she let her head drop while he continued to grope her chest.

After a few more seconds he slid his hands down her sides and grabbed her by the hips. He held her by the hips as he pulled his ass back, his cock sliding through her snug love pocket. He stopped when just the large head at the end of his shaft was the only thing still in her. Roughly he pulled her back by her hips and shoved his forward driving his entire length back into her. His manner was almost brutal as he eagerly slammed his cock into her. Sue was being rocked back and forth on her hands and knees as he slammed his shaft into her; his pelvis loudly smacking against her ass with each thrust.

Sue had never been fucked in such an aggressive manner. Her husband had always been rather gentle with her; nothing like this almost animalistic way that Stan was taking her with. They had also never made love like this, like a dog claiming his bitch. They had always made love in the normal missionary position. He had never suggested they do it any other way and Sue thought that any other way was somehow wrong or dirty. To her dismay she was soon grunting with each hard thrust. In fact she was beginning to lightly rock back each time he pulled her towards him.

Abruptly Stan stopped his hard thrusts causing Sue to gasp in surprise and disappointment. She gritted her teeth in shame as she continued to grind her pelvis back against him. She didn't want to admit it but his cock did feel nice lodged firmly in her. Embarrassed she forced herself to stop moving.

Stan painfully slapped her ass making her cry out in shock. Fearfully she looked back over her shoulder at him. He again smacked her butt, saying, "Don't stop. Move that ass."

Gritting her teeth in shame Sue turned her head back to the front. Slowly she began to again grind her hips back against his crotch. She took a shuddering breath as she rocked forward slightly and then back making his hard shaft slide about in her pussy. She didn't want to admit that it felt good but it did. She closed her eyes as she continued to rock back and forth, vainly trying to convince herself that it was really her husband she was doing this with.

"Come on Sue, move that sweet ass of yours!" Stan told her giving her another smack on the ass.

With slowly increasing fervor Sue began to rock back and forth on his cock. She was embarrassed by her growing arousal. She began to grunt softly as she humped herself back against him, thrilling at the feel of his hard cock sliding into her. She was behaving like a true slut in heat; eagerly humping herself on this man's cock. She gritted her teeth to try and stifle the low groan rumbling in her throat.

"Like that Sue?" Stan teased as he began to slowly pump his hips to match her movement. She only moaned longingly, she just couldn't actually admit to him that she was liking it. Chuckling as he slapped her ass and asked, "You like the feel of my cock in you, don't you? You like me fucking you, don't you?"

"Yes," Sue gasped nodding her head excitedly as she rocked back hard against him. She looked back over her shoulder at him, saying, "It feels so good."

Stan grinned triumphantly and began to match Sue's intensity as he rammed his cock into her wet hole. She had admitted it; Sue turned her head around and let it drop as she eagerly humped herself on his wonderful tool. She had admitted to him that she loved the feel of his cock in her. Another man's cock was delighting her more than her husband had. She was a slut, a wanton cheap slut. And right now she didn't really care. Right now all she wanted to do was enjoy the building climax that she was approaching.

Sue was nearly panting, her pussy was tingling delightfully. Dimly she could hear Stan's rapid breathing and sensed he too was getting close to coming. He had again grabbed her hips to hold onto her and pull her back to him. His hips were smacking against her ass and her pussy was noisily squishing around his cock as he pounded her.

"Yes, yes," Sue began to gasp making no effort to stop herself. She threw her head back, moaning loudly. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open as her pussy muscles began to flex tightly around his shaft, squeezing it nicely.

Stan, groaning loudly, shoved his cock into her and stopped. Sue was so keyed up she was sure she felt his cock pulse and then felt the first large glob of his cum spill into her pussy depths. The feel of his warm spunk filling her pussy finished driving her into her orgasm; delightful waves of pleasure tore through her. Tightly her pussy muscles squeezed his delicious cock, forcing the cum out of it. Sue let out a long shaky squeal as her pussy quivered.

After a few seconds Sue went limp and slowly lowered herself to the floor, gasping for air. Stan, equally as winded, lay down on top of her. Sue moaned softly as his semi flaccid dick slipped out of her. Wearily Stan crawled off of her, collapsing to the floor next to her. Sue just lay there, with her eyes closed and trying to catch her breath, savoring the lingering effects of her climax. Dimly she was aware of Stan lying next to her, sounding as winded as her. She shuddered slightly as a puff of air washed between her still spread legs and over her pussy. Stiffly she reached back with a hand and weakly pushed her dress down covering her ass.

Finally Sue opened her eyes and raised her head off the floor when she heard Stan clamber to his knees. She watched as he clumsily got to his feet and then half stumbled and half walked over to the sofa where he sat down heavily. He sat there gazing at Sue with a contented look on his face.

"Well you definitely saved your husband's job," he finally said with a quick nod.

"You aren't going to fire him?" Sue asked hopefully.

"No," he said with a shake of his head.

"Thank you," Sue whispered. A little wobbly she got to her hands and knees and then to her feet. Swaying noticeably she ran a hand through her tousled hair. As she stood there Stan reached down and grabbed her panties off the floor where he had tossed them. Sue watched as he shoved them into his pants and then zipped his pants up.

"I'm going to need those," Sue said.

"Oh you'll get them back," Stan said with a smile as he sat up on the sofa. He straightened his shirt, saying, "But not right now."

"But...but..." Sue stammered.

"But nothing," Stan said shaking his head. He held a finger up, saying, "You'll get them back someday. Now remember what I said on how your husband will be able to keep his job."

"I'm to quit my current job and come work for you," Sue said quietly.

"And he'll keep his job, as long as you behave," he told her with a sly smile.

"I understand," Sue answered keeping her head bowed in shame.

"And I will be deducting money from his pay check until I have recovered the full amount. Understand?" Stan asked as he again sat back on the sofa.

"Yes," Sue said with a quick nod.

"Good," Stan said with a broad smile. He stood up and stepped next to Sue. She shuddered as he slipped his arm around her waist and pulled her close, saying, "It will be great having you here working for me. Or should I say under me?"

Sue shivered as she nodded her head. She wasn't sure if it was out of shame or excitement over her new job. She knew that she had just agreed to be his personal slut; to be used how and when he wanted to have her. And the strange thing was, she was kind of excited about it.

sacoh58
sacoh58
50 Followers
12