Private Charter

Story Info
Hot sex in a private jet.
2k words
4.18
110.4k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

On our way over to Los Angeles a few weeks ago via commercial jet, Lourdes was wondering what the limit was as far as onboard sex would be before we would get into trouble. We wondered if the other passengers would watch, join or report us should the antics have gotten out of hand. We decided to put those thoughts aside and enjoy the ride.

However, on the way home we chartered a private Lear jet to take us home to Maui. We all split the cost of it between the 6 of us. We boarded the quaint lil jet which came complete with it's own 2 pilots and a hostess.

The hostess looked quite sexy in her lil miniskirt, white blouse with the top buttons undone to allow us a clear view of her full bosom. She had a great pair of legs in her white stockings and 4-inch pumps. Her hair was in a bun and her smile was quite noticeable as she welcomed us on board.

Once the quick instructions were given as far as safety went, the plane taxied down the runway. I was sitting next to Lourdes and whispered to her maybe we can see what the limits are now. She smiled and said 'hell yeah'!

So before the plane's wheels could even lift off the ground, Lourdes had her left hand up my skirt and was playing with my shaven pussy fresh from earlier that day at the coiffeur shoppe. In fact we all were shaved and baby smooth except for Ty that is. He got a nice trim though.

Lourdes was rubbing my clit when I began to unbutton my blouse and caress my boobs. Katrina and Alexa watched as Rachel and Ty were in a conversation near the rear of the plane. The hostess was at the front with her back to us.

Lourdes slipped 2 fingers into my moist pussy as I parted my legs wider. I could feel my juices beginning to ooze down between my lips and disappear between my thighs probably to saturate my ass. She had my thong pushed to the side and told me to remove them as the plane began to level off. I undid my seatbelt and pulled off my thong in one swoop.

I shoved them into the pocket of the seat and let Lourdes continue to fuck my very wet pussy. She pushed in deeper with each thrust making my eyes swim to the back of my head. I closed my eyes at one point but opened them as Lourdes fingertips brushed my clit. I could feel myself squirming in the chair and looked over at Katrina and Alexa who were sitting together.

Looking to see if their hands were still in their lap or on each other's bodies I glanced up just out of the corner my eye and saw the hostess standing between our chairs watching Lourdes fingers moving under my skirt. She just stood there and watched me getting my pussy pumped.

Katrina asked her if she had to report this behavior and she smiled and said off the cuff, if I reported you then we'd never get any business. She smiled never taking her eyes off my moving skirt. Katrina said well if that's the case then, let our hostess watch the whole thing and Katrina reached over and began to pull down my skirt.

She was in an awkward position and the hostess looked up at me and asked if I minded as she grasped the sides and pulled with ease as my skirt slid down my legs to the floor. She bent over as I stepped out of it. She commented on my platforms saying she's always wanted a pair to wear on a flight but wasn't too sure how the passengers would handle it since they usually associated with models or porn actresses.

Alexa laughed hard and asked her if she knew who we were. She didn't and we left it at that. She stood back up to continue watching Lourdes fingers working themselves in and out of me. I could feel my nipples growing hard under my pullover t-shirt as they became quite visible. Brandis moved her fingertips over the thin fabric and circled them.

Lourdes picked up the pace as she focused on my pussy and Brandis' fingertips. I could feel my orgasm building within me just as we heard a male voice ask what do we have here. Looking up, it was the co-pilot. Everything stopped except for Brandis' fingers against my nipples. She didn't even turn around but kept stimulating my nipples.

Oliver the pilot stood behind Brandis as she finally stood up against him. She looked at Lourdes and told her to continue doing what she had started. Oliver then reached around Brandis and cupped her boobs thru her uniform. It didn't take long before he had her blouse pulled apart and out from the waistband of her short skirt while he ground himself against ass.

Lourdes picked up where she left off and began pumping her fingers in and out of my pussy. Again I could feel myself building up to an intense orgasm. Oliver stepped forward and Brandis had released his cock from his trousers. Oliver stepped closer to me as Brandis' hand was slowly stroking him thru her fist. I leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth and began sucking his rapidly expanding cock head. I could taste his precum as I sucked the head hard.

Brandis knelt down beside me and guided his cock from my mouth to hers and began sucking him in long deep thrusts. Her head bobbed on his shaft as her fist pumped him. I watched for a brief moment before my orgasm exploded from my pussy as I moaned out and filled the plane with my screams and moans of pleasure. Lourdes pumped my pussy faster with deeper thrusts as another orgasm went ringing thru me.

As her fingers slowed the pace, I could only sit there with my legs spread and watch this beautiful brunette with a thick cock in her mouth. Oliver held onto her bun as he fucked her mouth. Pushing more and more of his cock into her mouth. She sucked him in deep and soon had her nose buried in his pubic hair. A bulge could be seen in her throat as she remained in that position massaging him with her throat muscles.

Finally after a couple of minutes she withdrew from his cock and when her lips left his shaft a thin stream of cum was attached to her lips. She engulfed him again while pumping the shaft as more of his cum dripped along her boobs. She pulled off his cock and opened her mouth as a solid mass of white cum dropped from her mouth and onto her boobs and her cleavage. She cupped her boobs and used them to massage the cream into her cleavage.

Brandis then stood up and dropped her skirt revealing a thong covered hairless pussy with a clit ring. She ran her fingers under the waistband and pulled them off. She then headed towards one of the seats and knelt down on it. She wiggled her lil ass at Oliver and as he made is way over to her, the Pilot still flying the plane called him back to the cockpit. Cussing, he zipped up and went to the cabin.

Brandis in the meantime was still bent over on the seat. Not wasting the opportunity, Tyson stood up and made his way to Brandis. Not wanting to see something as sexy as her ass in the air Ty was only too helpful to help out. Brandis saw Ty walking towards her and turned around and knelt down on her heels to suck him.

Ty dropped his shorts and when Brandis seen the size of Ty she went into shock, not a bad sock but a good shock in which she couldn't wait to wrap her lips around the thick head. She took the head into her mouth and licked up and down the crown. She then took as much as she could into her throat and pulled back off of him. She kept sucking and licking but there was no way she could take him fully into her throat.

Tyson was quite hard by now as she pumped her tiny fist over his length. Her fingers unable to touch each as she tried but to no avail. She then stood and up told him to slam it into her pussy as she reached under herself and parted her pussy lips for him. He took his shaft in his fingers and aimed straight from her pink hole and in went the head. She flinched then settled down on his head. More and more he fed into her pussy until his base was snugly against her ass.

Brandis wailed as Ty began to thrust into her pussy, she was crying for him to fuck her harder, to slam her pussy deeper as her fingers rubbed her clit. I looked over at Katrina and Alexa and they were rubbing their own pussies as was Lourdes and myself. Rachel was behind us but from the moans my guess was that she was doing the same as us.

Tyson pumped her deep and hard, telling her to fuck his cock or he was going to slide it up her ass. She was begging him to fuck her and telling him how much she loved his black cock inside her pussy. She was pushing back onto his shaft meeting his thrusts as he filled her tight pussy. Her lips would extend out whenever he pulled out from her. The sight was so erotic that Lourdes began to cum followed by Katrina.

Alexa came as her moans were short bursts then Rachel behind us began to squeal out as well. I rubbed my clit and followed suit. Ty said he was about to cum and as he pumped her, Brandis began to cum but jumped off his cock finishing her orgasm with her fingers as she took his cockhead into her mouth. She sent the head into the back of her throat as he unleashed a flood of cum inside her mouth. White cum slid out from the corners of her mouth as she tried her best to contain it.

She sucked his cock cleaning their juices from the thick shaft. She pulled his cock from her mouth with her tiny fist and kissed the head. She sat back in aisle legs spread and her pussy swollen from the pounding she just had. We all remained seated in our seats having not moved but enjoyed the show just the same.

Brandis finally stood up on shaky legs and thanked all of us for a wonderful flight. Oliver's voice came on the intercom and announced that we would be landing in about 20 minutes and to be sure everything was in order.

We all got dressed as Brandis came around to each of us. After making sure everything was as it was supposed to be. She gave each of a kiss and a business card. On the card were her phone number and the dates when she would be back in Hawaii. She was sure to tell us that whenever we needed a ride to call her and she would see what she could do for us.

She gave Ty a long kiss and a deep grab of his cock and told him she hoped to see him again and that if their paths do cross again then he could have her ass.

She went to sit down and buckle in just as the plane began it's decent to Kahalui Airport. After landing and docking at the private charter gate we walked off thanking Brandis, Oliver and Bud for a smooth ride and a heavenly experience in the air. Oliver smiled while looking at Brandis.

On the way home the only topic was that of Ty's thick cock spreading Brandis' tight lil pussy. I'm sure the limo driver got an earful as well as Lourdes ran for round two using her fingers. We were definitely tired for the night.

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers