Private Class Ch. 02

Story Info
College teacher is forced to submit to black student.
4.6k words
4.26
205.9k
29
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SScorpio
SScorpio
53 Followers

By the time Priscilla got back to her new, sweet little apartment, the incident in the Media Lab almost seemed unreal. Being taken by those boys . . . well, she wasn't going to stand for it.

As she emptied her handbag the buttplug fell out - oh yes, the incident was all too real, and she needed to deal with it. Would they really expose her if she didn't go along? She had no way to know, but they did have video of her.

She really couldn't risk being exposed, her reputation both personal and professional, ruined. Her career gone.

She woke up on Saturday from a good night's sleep, determined to make the best of the situation. By eight in the evening she needed to be at the boys' place, and she needed to be "wearing" the buttplug, however one did that. She had all day to figure it out, and to be in the right state of mind before the rendezvous.

On the weekends she usually went to the gym. After all, it wasn't easy to keep a body looking like hers, so she didn't mind the workouts. But today was going to be busy, so she did her stretches in front of the mirror.

She didn't think she was conceited, but she did like to admire her body in the mirror. At her age, or even younger, most women couldn't boast having firm legs and butt, slightly rippled abs, and solid, but not manly, shoulders and arms. And her breasts, or her "big bazooms" as she called them to herself - well some women might think they were too much, but she had never met a man who didn't go wild over them. And men always commented on the size of her nipples, which stuck out maybe a half inch and were as big around as her thumb - to Priscilla they looked normal, after all, she always had them, but men seemed to go wild over them and always wanted to either suck them or twist and pull them. Which was OK with her, she loved either.

But now she had the real problem of the buttplug to deal with. Wouldn't it hurt? Would it even fit?

She had a quick breakfast, made her morning visit to the bathroom, and decided to give it a try. The lube she used for her big dildos should work just fine.

She threw a towel down on her bed, stepped out of her panties and laid on her back. The buttplug really wasn't so big - maybe on inch in diameter, 3 inches in circumference . . . . smaller than any man's cock she had ever seen. Of course, she had never let a man stick it up there before.

A big dollop of KY on the tip. Legs spread, pulled up as high as possible, her knees almost at her ears. And now she could feel the tip at her anus . . . cold KY tickling her. A little shove . . . ooo, ooo . . . she wasn't used to something going up her ass. It felt strange, tight.

Priscilla pushed it in gently, but her anus resisted. "I must relax," she thought, and each time she gently pushed the plug, she exhaled and relaxed her sphincter - - and slowly, oh so slowly, a quarter inch at a time, the plug sunk into her depths.

Funny though, the further it got, and the more she relaxed, the better it felt. And then, suddenly, PHOOSH, it was sucked in the rest of the way. The funny shape of the plug just sucked it in!

"Damn," she thought, "is this thing gonna get stuck?" But a pretty gentle tug, and out it came. But the disturbing thing to Priscilla was, it actually felt pretty good . . . and working it in and out . . . . oh shit! What was she doing? She wasn't supposed to be enjoying this! She wasn't some depraved slut, she was an educated woman, a woman teaching at the college level! Being bullied by some students and forced to insert perverted objects up her anus simply was not going to turn her on. She wouldn't allow it!

And now she knew what she needed to know, that the nasty little thingie would slide up her butt. So out it came.

All day she managed to keep her mind off the evening meeting. But now, as she was driving in her car to the rendezvous, every time she hit a bump the buttplug gave her a zinger in the ass, every time she turned a corner it massaged the walls of her anus. It actually felt so good she had trouble driving, what with sensations coursing though her whole body.

The GPs got her to the address, she parked the car and started to get out. As she swiveled on the seat and extended her left leg, her weight shifted and the buttplug rammed her; she shuddered, trying to focus on getting to the boys' "clubhouse, and not the ever-more-pleasurable sensations coming from inside her thong.

The address seemed to be some sort of garage, a local mechanic shop. All looked dark, but she knocked on the greasy door. After a minute the door cracked open, "Well lookie lookie," she recognized Horse' voice, "I didn't know whether you'd be more afraid to come down here, or not to come."

"Right this way Miss Temple," as he strode into the dim shop, and she closed the door to follow. "Old Mr. Losco who owns this place lets us hang out. He says he'd rather we be here than out on the streets getting in trouble," he laughed hoarsely, "so he let us set up our clubroom here."

Horse opened a door, held it like a gentleman, and Priscilla stepped in. She was caught by surprise - the room was about the size of a living room, and was a warm cozy place with carpeting, draperies, a sofa and some chairs, and was gently lit. All the colors were earthtones, and there were plants in the corner, and copies of Van Gogh and Monet on the walls.

"Miss Temple, why don't you go fix yourself a drink," and as Horse motioned to the bar at the far side of the room Priscilla thought, "Maybe this won't be so bad after all." As she walked across the room she could feel the buttplug - felt good, but a constant reminder that she was under his control.

Priscilla watched as the tall, strong black boy wrestled some kind of piece of equipment out of the closet and dragged it into the center of the room. "There we go, how's your drink?"

She had poured herself a vodka, Grey Goose, with some cranberry juice, and it was actually pretty good.

"You did what I told you with the buttplug?" As she nodded, he slapped her on the ass and gave her a big grin, "And I'll bet you liked it, didn't ya?"

"Where are your friends?"

"Don't you worry about that, Miss Temple. My job is to get you warmed up, so first we're gonna make sure you followed my instructions. Now strip!"

Well that wasn't going to be so hard - all she had worn was a loose fitting blouse, tight jeans, her thong and sandals . . . she started to unbutton her jeans. "Not so fast, Teach. You do it right and give me a hardon, and maybe I'll go easy on you. First you down that drink, right now."

Priscilla gulped down the drink, after all vodka and cranberry was nearly tasteless. "And pour yourself another, then start taking off your top, nice and slow, and show me those big tits."

"I'm a teacher, not a, not a . . . . whatever," as she poured another drink. As she turned she started to unbutton her blouse. She knew men liked her big bazooms. She dropped the blouse slowly, then, as she inhaled deeply contracting her waist and filling her lungs, thrusting out her big melons and making them seem even bigger, she cupped each one in her hands, hands that were only half as big as her tits, with her index fingers gently touching each of her nipples . . . as if to say to Horse "You ain't seen nuthin like this before!"

And as he drank in the beauty of her tits with a broad smile, she started to get a warm feeling, some from the drink, and some from the excitement of exposing herself to this young man. Her hand dropped to her pants, to her zipper, and before she knew it she was out of her pants, standing there in her thong.

"OK Miss Temple, let me see that buttplug . . . that's it . . . . now turn around, bend down and spread em'."

She obeyed, and as she spread her cheeks she felt Horse slip his fingers under the thong, and start tugging on the buttplug. He was wiggling it around, and starting to pull it out . . . but no, now he was putting it back in . . . and out. Starting to work it in and out, and rotate it around and around. "ooooo ooooo."

As soon as he heard her moan, "I knew you were slut the minute I saw you. Tryin' to hide those outrageous tits and nipples, when all you really want is to be exposed for the slut you are."

"No, no," she tried to protest, "I'm a teacher, I'm a . . . . . " SLAP! SLAP! twice hard on the ass as he shoved the buttplug.

"Yeah, you're a teacher, but now I'm gonna teach you," he said, motioning toward the device he had dragged out of the closet. Priscilla thought it looked like one of the pieces of equipment from the gym.

"Siddown right there."

It was made of steel tubing, and the seat and back were covered in supple black leather. There were two sort of extensions that projected forward from the seat, that her thighs rested on. From the back there were two extensions that projected up, like the spreading arms of a "Y".

"Stick your arms up in the air, now!" And no sooner than her arms were up, click click, he had locked them to the extensions with bands around her wrists!

"What, what, what are you doing. What are you doing?" But instead of answering he placed heavy leather bands around her thighs, just above her knees, and pulled them tight, securing down her thighs. So now she couldn't move, wrists and thighs strapped down, arms high over her head, tits projecting like delicious dirigibles, her big nipples lewdly on display, buttplug up her ass.

"Oh, I'm not gonna hurt you Miss Temple, I'm just, let's say, assuring your cooperation for the evening. Let me show you how our little chair works." As he went around the back she could hear him adjusting something, and then her arms were being pulled out to her sides -- the arms of the "Y" could pivot wider or narrower. "Ya see, I can put your arms wherever I want." Then he bent down, hit a lever, and the whole contraption leaned back - so now she was laying on her back, arms spread, with her legs in a chair-like position, sort of like being on a kitchen chair on its' back. "Lemme go, lemme go!"

"And that's not even the best part Miss Temple," as he walked down toward her feet and released another lever. "Omigosh omigosh," as he spread her thighs further and further apart.

"You see, I can tilt you up or down, and I can spread your arms and legs apart if I want. But the best part, and I'm sure you noticed," which she didn't, cause she was too terrified to notice anything, "is that the way we designed these leg supports to spread gives us complete unobstructed access to all your slutty holes!"

She could feel him moving the buttplug in her ass. "But this little training plug we gave you ain't getting' it. We'll get onto the real thing soon, but right now," he pivoted her chair upright, "I'm guessing you want to enjoy a little more of your drink," as he offered her more, now with a straw.

"Why fight it?" she thought, as she sipped the vodka drink. This was always a lubricant that allowed her to do all the perverted things that her ex, that S.O.B. Vince, made her do.

"That's a good girl, now you get your reward," said Horse, as he waved a way bigger buttplug in her face. The one up her ass was maybe an inch in diameter, three inches in circumference, but this one . . . this one . . . this one was over twice that size. It was bigger around than any cock she had ever seen. Her eyes widened.

"Oh you like that, eh?"

"No, no, it will never fit, it'll hurt too much, ya gotta let me go, I'm not gonna . . ." SCHLUMPP! He stuffed a red ball into her mouth, and was now fastening its' leather straps behind her head.

"When you stop pissin' and moanin' the gag comes out. Like I said, these little tools are just gonna assure your cooperation. I'm not gonna hurt you Miss Temple, but I am gonna show you just how much you like this," as he dropped to his knees between her legs.

"Omigosh," she thought, "what did I get myself into with this sadistic pervert. What's he gonna do to me?" as she felt his tongue gently glaze over her clit. The last thing she expected was for him to give her pleasure. His tongue started circling her clit, massaging it gently, round and round . . . . and now his tongue darted, just for an instant, up her moistening hole . . . and back to the clit . . . and now into her hole, for a little longer this time, and a little deeper . . . . and back to her clit.

"uummph uummph," she tried to moan through the gag. "See Miss Temple I knew a little slut like you would like this," as he buried her cunt in his mouth, and extended his tongue deep into her hole, undulating and massaging the walls as he went. Now he started rotating the buttplug, and working it in and out. Ooooo, ooooo, it felt so good, the tongue in the twat and the plug in the butt, oooo, ooooo.

PHOOSH, out came the original plug. His mouth was still firmly on her cunt, his lips sucking in her clit like it was a little dick, and as he did, he was waving the new big buttplug in front of her face. "Omigosh," she thought, "he's going to stretch my asshole." And then she felt the tip of the giant invader starting its' nasty journey up her trench.

So far it felt OK, he was working it around and around, and gently, oh so gently, pushing it deeper. She couldn't tell how deep it was but now it started to really spread her bunghole, stretching, hurting . . . she tried to lift her ass off the plug, but as she did he sucked hard on her clit, driving her down onto the plug. And again she tried to lift off the plug, and again he slurped in her clit. Over and over, bucking up and down, and each time she was forced down, he gave her a little more plug. Over and over, up and down, in and out, and . . . . PHUUMP! Now she was plugged! That big plug up her ass! Plugged! She felt like her ass was going to burst, but the sensations coming from her clit made it OK.

"OK, now we'll get you warmed up." Warmed up? What did he mean warmed up? Priscilla was more than warmed up, her juices were coating her vagina, cuntlips glistening, and she was ready to cum! And according to him she wasn't even warmed up yet???

"Let's start on those nipples Miss Temple, you know, they're pretty hot." Well, she knew that men liked them, and she had been told that before. They stuck out maybe a half inch, and were as big around as her thumb, and she knew men liked to suck them, which was once again reinforced by this young man, who was on his knees, sucking greedily at her left nipple while kneading her right between his thumb and forefinger.

"We're gonna get these big nipples to stick out twice as far," as he gently licked the nipple, sending chills through her and causing it to swell and harden. He kept licking and blowing on it, sending chills through her, as she felt her pussy begin to moisten - she might have been his captive, but it sure felt good. He sucked it in again, harder, much harder than before, and her nipples grew even harder.

"Omigosh," she thought, "it's so hot watching him suck my nipple, I wish I had something to suck." What was she thinking? Why was she letting herself be turned on by this, this thug? Maybe it was the way he was sucking her tits, or maybe the big plug in her ass, or maybe just that she was so exposed, so helpless, so under his control - spread eagled and strapped down, ass plugged and tits jutting out for the world to see, cuntlips spread wide and dripping . . . yes, dripping, exposing her hidden passion, every bit of cuntmoisture confirming that she really was a filthy slut who was being turned on by this experience that would sicken a normal person.

"Whatcha think of those nipples now teacher?" as he backed off, letting the swollen, jutting nipple slip out of his mouth. Priscilla looked down at her engorged, swollen nipple. "Don't tell me ya don't like it, I can see your nasty pussyjuice runnin' out. You want more? Yeah? Well my mouth is right here, arch that back and push out those titties, c'mon show me you want it."

It wasn't embarrassing enough to be tied down with her tits and cunt exposed, now she had to thrust out her big bazooms, with her hardened protruding nipples if she wanted more sucking. "That's it Teach, show me you want it," as he sucked in the nipple, mashing her clit with his thumb. "UUMPH UUMPH!" she tried to scream through the gag as her cunt began to contract and waves of orgasm ripped through her body. She was trying to contract, but being strapped down all she could do was jerk convulsively as wave after wave after wave after . . . . . .

"You're such a slut Miss Temple, and I knew it the minute I saw you. You cum easier than anyone. All I gotta do is diddle you for a minute, and you go through the roof. I can't wait to see what happens when I really give it to ya."

What did he say? What did he say? Her ears were still ringing.

"Ya know, I like the way it looks with your big tits stickin' straight out, but I don't suppose you could keep your back arched like that for long, could ya? Well I'm gonna help you out," as he pulled out a chromed chain, with a black and silver device on each end. "You won't believe how much you're gonna wanna stick out your tits for me," as he fastened first one nipple, then the other.

Didn't feel too bad, Priscilla thought. He pulled on the chain, and they popped off, "See, they're way too loose. That's the problem, they're just no fun when they're too loose. Let's try em now." And this time they stung, and the bastard started pulling on them, putting her nipples in exquisite pain. "See, now we got it. I'm just gonna fasten the chain here."

As he reached toward the ceiling he fastened the chain to a little hook that she hadn't noticed before, and then started pulling on the attached rope, pulling and tugging her nipples up toward the ceiling . . . so tight that tears started welling up in her eyes.

"C'mon Miss Temple, don't cry. I thought you were smarter than that. All you hafta do is arch your back, shove out those big titties so the rope isn't pullin' so hard. C'mon shove 'em out, make me happy and maybe I won't attach the clips to your pussy lips next. Heh heh, that'd really give ya some tears."

Well he was right, as long as she kept her tits shoved out like some sort of bizarre comic book character the pain was tolerable.

"See you got it! Just hold it right there and you'll feel great," as he grabbed the buttplug and started twisting it in her ass. She started to move her ass away from the plug, but every time she moved her hips, and it didn't matter which way, it made the chain pull on the nippleclips. "That's it, you try to sit still and keep your titties pointing up," as he ripped the plug from her tender ass, "sit still now!" as he drove it back home, and her body involuntarily reacted. "Don't move," as he again ripped it out, and "sit still!" drove it home.

Now he was driving that plug, and ripping it out, over and over. And her body was convulsing with each powerful penetration, and relaxing with each withdrawal, the pain and the pleasure alternating between her engorged nipples and her distended bunghole, as her body danced convulsively as though it were a marionette being controlled by strings on its' nipples and a stick up its' ass.

"That's it, dance for me Teach. And they say white girls can't dance!" as he laughed deeply, more actually like a moan than a laugh, as he drove the rubber marauder up her screaming ass time and again.

"Now you know who's in charge teach, now you know?"

Priscilla was shaking her head up and down as hard as she could, and trying to scream, "Yes yes!" through the gag.

"Are you sure? Are you gonna do whatever I say? Or do I need to keep drillin' your slutty ass?"

Her body was still jerking convulsively, nipples being pulled, ass being ravaged, and at the same time she was trying to shake her head, "yes yes yes," and "no no no," all at once. And suddenly, PHOOSH, the plug was out of her ass, the clips off her nipples, the gag out of her mouth. "I think we understand each other now. Besides, I've been letting you have all the fun, now you're gonna make me feel good."

SScorpio
SScorpio
53 Followers
12