Private Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mr Clarke... It's best if you just go... If he comes out again...' Kimberley left the rest unsaid, and I made my way out to my car, my head swimming with what had happened.

***

I struggled with my experience for a couple of months. I was on the verge of going to the police several times but never followed up my intent. I thought about visiting Kimberley at the flat, but the threat of Matt's hulking presence put me off that idea too. I did visit the club once or twice, but Kimberley didn't put in any appearance, and I decided against asking any of the other girls if they knew where she was or how she was getting on.

Then, suddenly one day she was on my doorstep. She'd found out my address from the school using some subterfuge, and had come over.

To cut a long story short, Matt was in prison for violent offences and Kimberley now lives with me. We share a bed and I still have to tell myself it's not a dream when she lays back and spreads her long, dancer's legs for me, exposing her perfect labia to my adoring gaze. I love the taste of her pussy as it squirts syrupy juice when Kim comes on my face, and I love the tight squeeze of her tight, young cunt when I feed my prick into her welcoming body. Quite often she'll sit astride me, my cock buried deep inside her, and with her big breasts pushed against my mouth, my tongue busy upon her skin.

I am under no illusion that there is no way our relationship can last. But as long as it does... I have my own private dancer.