Private Dancer Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman gets her first "private dance".
4.9k words
4.45
121.9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 02/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Dance

I couldn't believe Marcus had convinced me to go with him. This went against everything I'd ever believed in. I didn't like him going at all, but this was his birthday and I knew he had not gone to this club in ages because of me. His friends always went, and came home talking about what had went on, and I could tell Marcus was a bit jealous, but then he'd look at me and smile. I knew he loved me; it wasn't that. Just the fact that some naked chick was rubbing on my man didn't set well with me. Plus, if he thought I was perfect, why did he need to see these half clothed females? Wasn't I enough?

I was 21; Marcus had taken my virginity the year before. We'd been together for 2 years now and our sex life was great. For me at least. He was starting to get bored he told me. At first, I was offended and crushed. But then, I realized that most men wouldn't have come to me...they would've found someone else to "break them off", as Marcus and his buddies liked to put it. So I started working on being a bit more creative in the bedroom. I'd used whipped cream, honey, and a blindfold...things that my girlfriends had told me to do. But it wasn't enough for him. So, when he asked me to go with him on his 23rd birthday to Club Illusion, I'd reluctantly agreed. If he wanted this that badly, at least I'd be there to chaperone. Nothing could go wrong with me there, or so I thought.

I'd dressed carefully that night, in a short black skirt, black corset, and knee high black boots. I was 5'5, 130 pounds, with what Marcus called "a black girl's booty" and perfectly firm tits. My hair was dark brown, and I twisted it up, in a style I knew Marcus liked on me. My makeup was heavier than I normally wore it, dark eye shadow bringing out my deep green eyes, and shiny pale gloss making my lips shine. Sighing, I finally ventured into the living room where Marcus and two of his friends were waiting. They hooted and whistled, till I was blushing red, and Marcus finally made them stop.

He hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Thank you, love...you're making me so happy doing this." He kissed me gently and then led me to the car. I was nervous the whole ride, not saying much as he drove us to the club. We were riding in his black Accord, his friends following in their own cars. Marcus didn't force me to talk, only held my hand as we drove on through the night. He knew I was nervous, so he didn't pressure me. That's what I loved about him. He was the only black man I'd ever dated, and a far cry from what my parents had expected him to be. They hated the fact that we were together, yet that didn't stop me from loving him. And he loved me in return. Because he didn't fit their stereotypes of the typical black man, he wasn't liked. He threatened their little fantasy world where white people were superior, and the minorities were deemed unworthy. Therefore, we didn't visit my parents often. I was happy with him, and had decided that my happiness was of greater importance than my parents. Maybe one day, they'd realize their mistake and welcome Marcus into our family, but I wasn't holding my breath.

Too soon, we arrived at Club Illusion, and I was shaking as he helped me out of the car. Hugging me against his muscled chest, he kissed my forehead and whispered, "Thank you again, Mandy. You make me so happy. I promise you'll have fun, and if you don't, we can leave? Okay?"

Relieved that he was being so understanding, I nodded and kissed his lips, hugging him back. His friends Terrence and Damon arrived then, and we all entered the smoky club. At the door, Marcus paid the $30.00 cover; $20.00 for himself, and $10.00 for me. After his friends paid, we made our way to the bar where he ordered me a Bombay and tonic and himself a beer. After his friends had their drinks, I allowed him to lead me through the crowded floor, searching for a table. We found one, up front near the T-shaped stage, and he held my chair for me as I sat down. Marcus pulled his chair over closer to mine, his hand resting on my bare thigh. "I love how our skin looks together, Mandy. Damn, girl, you turn me on so much." He whispered into my ear, his lips grazing the sensitive lobe. I blushed, and turned to kiss him softly. "You turn me on too, baby. I love you."

He smiled and whispered that he loved me back. Before I could respond, the DJ lowered the music and announced the first dancer of the night.

"Welcome to Club Illusion, where fantasy meets reality. Are we ready to have a good fucking time?" He yelled into the microphone, and the crowd of mostly men responded with a loud cheer. "Well, let's get this party started! Give a warm Club Illusion welcome to our headliner tonight, the Nubian goddess herself, Caramel Delight!" The lights dimmed as the crowd roared, some of the men chanting, "We love Caramel! We love Caramel!" I was intrigued, wondering whom this woman was. She must be perfect, I thought, letting my eyes move to the dark stage.

The first strains of Let's Ride by Montell Jordan started, and I shivered. I loved this song; it was just so sexual, a perfect choice to strip to. A spotlight centered on the stage and suddenly she was there. I had no idea how she'd made it onto the stage without anyone noticing, but she had. The men roared again, but she didn't respond. She simply began moving, and the room went silent.

My eyes roved over her body, starting at her toes. She wore clear platforms, the heels at least 5 inches tall. Her toes were painted a bright red, and her feet were tiny, the arches high and perfect. Never before had a person's feet turned me on, but I felt a familiar tingling beginning in the pit of my stomach. I moved my gaze up over her slender ankles to her tight calves, perfect knees, and then onto the most amazingly thick thighs I'd ever seen. Her skin was the color of caramel, and those thighs...what a delight! Hence the name, I assumed. She was dressed in a booty hugging pair of white shorts that left little to the imagination. They also fitted tightly over her crotch area, and her pussy looked amazingly beautiful as well. I'd never looked at women before, but I couldn't take my eyes off of this one. I sat, enraptured, as I finished exploring her form with my eyes. She had a flat stomach, muscles just barely visible under her perfect skin. Her breasts were about my size, C cups, and the white corset she wore was almost just like mine! Her breasts overflowed out of the top and when she moved, they jiggled. I was afraid they were going to pop out any moment. Her neck was long and slender, and then I saw her face. My god, her face was that of a goddess. Oval with high cheekbones, soft full lips that a man, or woman, would want to kiss for days. Her eyes were almond shaped, and a golden color. She looked sultry as she moved across the stage, her hips gyrating with the beat. Her hair was black and shoulder length, but she had it braided tight against her head in crisp cornrows, which made her eyes even more pronounced.

I tried to catch my breath, hoping Marcus and his clan of boys hadn't noticed my interest in the girl. I squeezed Marcus' hand that was still on my thigh, and he smiled at me. "Having fun baby?" he whispered, and I simply nodded, my eyes moving back to the stage.

Her back was turned now, and her ass was almost directly in front of my face. I blushed, ashamed at my reaction to this woman. Her ass...God, how to describe it? An apple, that's what it looked like. The white shorts stopped just where her buttocks began, and that helped to make her booty look even more round and full than it already did. I swallowed, my eyes drinking in every inch of her body, and the way she moved.

As the dance progressed, she slowly stripped. It wasn't as nasty as I'd expected. Her fingers nimbly untied her laced up corset, her breasts straining to get free. I watched as slowly she revealed herself to us. My mouth was dry when her beautiful breasts were revealed. Mounds of "caramel delight" topped with beautiful brown nipples that were hard due to the cool air blowing across the stage. I figured that was the reason it was so cold in this club, to keep the dancer's nipples erect. Too bad it was doing the same to mine. At least, that's what I blamed it on. She cupped her breasts, playing with the buds, her eyes fluttering closed as she sank to her knees.

When Montell began singing, "Her chocolate lips and sexy thighs, Sittin' properly up on top of me, she's riding, ain't no stopping me now...She bounced fast, Then rocked slow...Like she's auditioning to kick it in my video..." the dancer was on her knees, legs spread, her hips rolling over and over again, simulating riding on top of a man. Her ass was hovering over the floor, her thighs quivering as she danced. I watched as her hands stroked down over her thighs, and then went to the buttons on her shorts. Slowly, she undid them. When she stood again, she shimmied a bit, the white shorts dropping to her ankles. She stepped out of them, and kicked them out into the crowd. Unfortunately, they landed on the table in front of me. I blushed again, as Marcus laughed, his hands grabbing the warm shorts and handing them to me.

"Baby, these would look fucking amazing on you. Maybe Caramel here will let you keep them." Marcus said, smiling at me broadly.

"Ha ha, very funny babe. Give me those!" I said, snatching them out of his hands. I was pretending to be mad; when all I really wanted to do was touch something she'd been wearing. What the hell was wrong with me? This woman had me more aroused than I'd been in a long time, and I was only watching her dance. Now, I understood what men liked about this place. Turning in my chair, I watched the now nude dancer finish up her routine in a full split, her shaved pussy open and glistening under the spotlight. I gasped, feeling my own pussy spasm at the sight. The lights went out, and the crowd cheered, several men approaching the stage with money in their outstretched hands. The lights flickered back on, and Caramel was there again, a hot pink thong covering her nakedness. She smiled at the men surrounding the stage, bending down to take their proffered money, and to kiss a few of their cheeks. Sometimes, if the tip was particularly big, she'd let him fondle her breast or her ass, but only for a second.

I felt Marcus nudging me, and I turned to see him holding out a ten dollar bill. "I want you to tip her, Mandy." I frowned at him, shaking my head, but he insisted. "Go on, you enjoyed her show, give this to her. It's not a big deal." He said, thrusting the money into my hand. Reluctantly, I clenched it in my fist and stood up. Damon and Terrence whistled at me as I walked slowly toward the stage, but I ignored them. What was I doing? Sure, I loved her performance, and she was hot...but I was one of the only women in the bar and here I was, going to give a stripper money. I'd never imagined this.

She noticed me coming, and stopped where she was. Other men were circling the stage, money held out, but she waited on me. I looked up at her, and our eyes locked. Swallowing, I took the last two steps to the waist high stage, and she knelt before me, her face on a level with mine.

I held out the ten dollars and she smiled, revealing beautiful teeth. "Thank you," she whispered, leaning closer to me. "You having a good time?"

I nodded, unable to speak. It was like I was in a trance, our eyes hadn't left each other's since she'd seen me coming. I didn't know what to say. She slid the bill in her thong, and then reached out a hand to stroke my cheek. "You're rather beautiful. Stick around for a while, I'd like to dance for you. Privately." My eyes widened, and she laughed. "Never had a private dance baby?"

"No...never. I've nev...never been to a place like this before." I mumbled, lifting my hand to tuck a stray piece of hair behind my ear. God, I felt stupid...this woman had me sounding like an imbecile.

"Never, huh? Well, I'll have to be your first dance. I saw where you were sitting. I'll be around in about 10 minutes. Don't leave, okay?" Her eyes were searching mine, her hand still stroking my cheek. I simply nodded, and she grinned, then stood up and turned on her stiletto heel to gather the rest of her tips.

Stumbling, I finally made it back to our table, and I knew my face was bright red. The boys were watching me closely. Marcus said, "She talked to you for a long time. What did she say, baby?"

I shook my head, picking up my drink and taking a long swallow. My hands were shaking, and I felt a bit nauseous. Marcus frowned at me, then said, "Are you ok? Do you want to go home, Mandy?" He stood up and began to reach for his jacket, but I stopped him.

"No, Marcus, I'm fine. Let's stay, for real, I'm ok. Just need another drink. Okay?"

He looked at me closely, and then finally nodded. Leaning over, he kissed my lips softly then went to the bar to get new drinks for us. My hands were gripping the near empty glass of gin, and I could tell that Damon and Terrence were suspecting something.

"So, Mandy, what DID she say to you?" Damon finally asked, his eyes narrowed.

"Nothing, Damon. Don't worry about it. It's cool." I replied, sipping the last of my drink. Marcus appeared then with a fresh one, and I took it, drinking half of it in one swallow. The guys exchanged glances, and then laughed.

"Thirsty, love?" Marcus asked, patting my knee. I simply nodded, then sipped my drink slower. Soon, the guys were talking about sports, and my encounter with the stripper was forgotten. Another girl stepped onto the stage, this time Asian. But I didn't even notice what she looked like. She was nothing compared to Caramel.

I'd almost thought that Caramel had been joking about meeting me, but then she appeared out of a side door leading to the stage. I gulped, my heart starting to beat faster. She made her way toward our table, stopping occasionally to talk to a patron, or accept a tip. I hoped she'd just keep going, but when she was a few tables away, her eyes found mine and she waved. I waved back, smiling slightly.

Up until now, the boys had not noticed Caramel's entrance to the floor. But when they saw me waving at someone, their eyes followed the path of my gaze, and they all looked back at me. "What the?" Marcus muttered, his eyes moving between Caramel and me. Soon, she was at our table, and Terrence jumped up to pull a chair over for her. He'd put the seat right next to his, but Caramel just smiled and eased it closer to me. The boys again looked shocked, but nobody said anything.

Caramel had on a tight red dress, low cut and strapless. It ended mid thigh, and hugged her curves like a well-fitted glove. Her heels were the same as before, and when she sat down, she crossed her long long legs, allowing all of us a good glimpse of her marvelous thighs.

"Hi, pretty." She said, looking at me and reaching out to touch my face again.

I blushed, and said, "Hi. This is my boyfriend Marcus, and his friends Damon and Terrence." She nodded politely, shaking their hands, and then turning back to me.

"But what's your name?" she asked, smiling.

"Oh, sorry, I'm Mandy."

"Nice to meet you, sweetie. So, how are you enjoying the club so far, Mandy?" Her eyes never left my face, and I was a bit uncomfortable. Damon, Terrence, and Marcus were all just watching us, incredulity in their eyes. They'd never expected me to be talking to a stripper; not just a stripper, but also the hottest damned chick in the club. Soon, however, I was able to tune them out, and Caramel and I talked. She didn't seem aware of the boy's gazes, or the fact that the other patrons of the bar were upset that she wasn't paying them any attention. She had all of her attention focused on me, and only me.

I didn't notice when Marcus brought me a fresh drink, and also one for Caramel. She and I were having a great conversation, and I was truly enjoying myself. I'd almost forgotten we were in a strip club until she said, "So, Mandy, do I get to give you that dance?"

Marcus' eyes almost bugged out of his head, and he turned to look at me so fast that I thought I heard his neck pop. I grinned at him, and then looked back at her. "Sure, Caramel. How much is it?"

"Well, baby, it's supposed to be $30.00, but for you, I'll do it for free. That is, if your man doesn't mind." She turned in her seat and smiled at Marcus, and he practically fell off his seat.

"Mandy, you really want to do this?" he asked, turning to me.

"Yeah, I do. It'll be fun, baby. Come on, let me." I pleaded, my hand resting on his arm.

Caramel interrupted saying, "How bout if I let you watch?"

That sold Marcus and he jumped from his chair, almost knocking it over. I laughed, and Caramel stood, reaching out to take my hand and help me up. Grabbing my purse, we walked to the back of the bar, where there were several couches hidden in cubicles. The openings to the makeshift rooms were covered with velvety purple curtains, and Caramel held one open as Marcus and I entered. The tiny space had a red loveseat against the back wall, and next to it a straight-backed wooden chair. I assumed that men sometimes sat there to watch their lovers with the women, just like Marcus was about to do.

Caramel motioned for Marcus to take his seat, and he did, more than willingly. He looked amazed that I would be doing this, and when our eyes met, he mouthed, "I love you, babe." I smiled at him, and then took my seat on the couch.

She closed the curtain behind us, leaving the room dimly lit. A small table was situated on the other side of the sofa, and a red bulb gave off a hazy glow. Her skin looked lovely under the soft light, and I swallowed as my eyes roamed over her yet again.

The DJ was playing another slow jam, this time So Anxious, by Genuine. Caramel approached me slowly, her hips swaying with the sultry beat. Her eyes were locked on mine, and I forgot where I was. Forgot that my boyfriend was sitting nearby, his eyes watching everything that was going on. For the moment, it was just she and I, and this room. The music had me feeling sexy, and when she began to dance in front of me, I was entranced.

Her hands stroked over her body, caressing herself as she swayed with the song. I could see she was a talented dancer, probably one of the best I'd ever seen. Her fingers were caressing her breasts, cupping them and showing them off to me. Her nipples were hard against the silky fabric of her dress, and I began to wonder if more than just the cold air was keeping them that way. She turned slowly, revealing her lovely ass to me, and her hands moved down to rub over it, squeezing it. I suddenly wanted to touch her, to feel her body under my hands. But I restrained myself, clutching my fingers in my lap. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she began easing her dress up, revealing more and more of her long legs to me. Soon, the bottom curves of her bottom were revealed, and I saw the thin red strap of her thong covering her womanhood. She looked so good standing there, dress halfway exposing her perfect ass, her body moving with the beat.

Again, she turned to face me, and I saw the front of her sex. The silky thong clung to her lips, and I wondered if she was wet. Caramel continued working her dress upward, baring more and more of her fabulous body to me. Soon, only her breasts were covered, and I allowed myself to take in her flat tummy and the bottom curves of her luscious tits.

Slowly, oh so slowly, she finally removed the dress, her hands stretched above her head as she pulled it completely off, throwing it over to me. I grabbed it, clenching it in my fists, and stared at her. Wearing only a thong, she cupped her breasts again, this time pinching her hardened nipples in between her fingers. I sighed, wishing it were my hands touching her in those places. When I realized what I'd just wished for, I was stunned. I'd never considered women like this before, but for some reason, I wanted this one. Wanted to kiss her, touch her....taste her. And I had a feeling she wouldn't stop me if I tried. But what would Marcus say? At the thought of him, I remembered that he was in the room with us, and I turned to look at him. Surprisingly, he wasn't looking at Caramel; his gaze was locked on me. I knew he was watching my reaction to her striptease, and from her expression, I knew he was loving it. My emotions must have been showing on my face, for he smiled and winked at me.

12