Private Dick

Story Info
To catch a cheating partner...
1.2k words
3.86
38.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He figured it was the same old gig. A guy comes into his office and wants a private eye to follow his wife/mistress/ girl friend. Get proof that she is cheating on him. He'd been in the PI business for 10 years, and most of all his cases were like this. There were worse ways to make a living.

He has set himself up in an abandoned building across the alley from her apartment. The building is due to be demolished in a few weeks when all the permits are cleared, but that should give him enough time for what he needs to do. There are 3 windows that face her apartment, he has a digital video camera in each one all trained on her apartment.

God he loves surveillance on these newer buildings! They have such large windows you can see most of the apartment without ever having to move. A voyeurs' paradise. A small smile plays on his lips. Doesn't hurt a PI either.

Out of the corner of his eye he sees movement on and turns to watch as she moves across the room. Watching her walk makes a man think about sex. The sway of her hips and the swing of those long legs. It made him think about a predatory jungle cat. There is some serious pussy he thinks to himself.

Her windows are open slightly to catch the slight breeze. He can hear the throbbing beat of the music she turns on. Turning towards the doorway, she begins a slow and sexy strip tease. Maybe he'll have something for his client sooner than expected.

The cameras record automatically as he sits there entranced by the view before him. She is naked from the waste up and her dance evolves. She begins to fondle her breasts, to stoke her neck and stomach. A quick turn and he sees the pale expanse of her back. She slides her fingers under the elastic of her panties. Her hips and legs gyrate slowly from side to side as she guides the panties down those legs. When she is down to the floor, she straightens her legs so that she is bent over from the waist. Glancing quickly at the camera, he notices that it caught the glistening liquid between her pouty nether lips.

She straightens up the rest of the way, kicking the panties into the corner. She twirls around and stands with her legs spread open. Once again she starts to sway and move to the music. Reaching down, she strokes the insides of both thighs dragging her fingers up until the touch her mound. With one hand she spreads the lips and with the other she strokes herself. She begins to twist and writhe from the stroking.

Pulling her hands away she turns to the bed. She pulls some pillows down to the end and kneels on the bed with her ass facing the window he is recording from. She spreads her legs wide using the pillows to support her head and torso. Both hands reach between her legs from underneath and begin to manipulate her genitals. With the excellent quality of his equipment he can zoom in and see how her hands begin to glisten with her fluids. She shoves one finger, then two into her pussy while the other hand rubs at her clit.

Taking one wet hand she reaches behind her back and inserts a finger, then two, into her butt hole. He can just hear her cries of pleasure. The tempo of her movements increases until he sees her body go rigid. Zooming in a little further he can see the cum leak out of her as she removes her fingers.

He zooms back out so that he can catch more of the room. She rests for a moment before turning to look towards the door. She smiles and moves off the bed to a side table. There she opens a drawer and pulls something out. She has her back to the window for a few minutes – he can only hope that one of the other cameras is getting a better view of what she is doing.

He watches as she stands and walks across the room to the oversize chair in the corner. She sits in the chair and puts both feet up near the edge. Her legs open so that her knees are way out over the arms of the chair. It is then that the object in her hand becomes clear. It is a dildo, but not an ordinary dildo. Not only in this one veined to look and feel more like the real thing, it has 2 prongs. As he watches she guides the bigger cock to her pussy and the smaller one to her ass.

She keeps her eyes trained on the doorway as she pushes the monstrous dildo inside herself. She doesn't keep a regular pace in the beginning, wanting to drag it out as long as possible. It doesn't take long however, and he can see how the double penetration works her into a frenzy. She is rocking her hips and she plunges the dildo in, again, and again, and again. This time her release comes with a scream.

He is rock hard. How could anyone witness that and not be? He wonders about the person there with her – the person who must be in the doorway where she directs all her exhibitions. He was baffled how anyone could witness that and not rush to ravage her.

After taking a moment to recover from her last orgasm, she walks back towards the door. She tosses the dildo on the bed, next to the bottle of lube she left there. That must have been what she was doing before, he thinks to himself.

He knows he shouldn't, but he can't help himself. The cameras are turned on the apartment and they will catch everything that happens. He has to relieve the pressure in his groin. Moving some steps away so that he doesn't upset any of the sensitive equipment, he releases his cock from it's prison and shoves his pants down to his knees.

The shaft is completely engorged and the head is almost purple. The eye of his penis is leaking a steady stream of pre-cum and he is sure he has a stain on his pants. Spitting into his hands, one hand grabs the shaft while the other reaches below to the balls. As soon as he takes hold, the shaft begins to throb. This isn't going to take long. He rubs the palm across the tip and his hand is streaked with his body's oil. He uses his own lubricant to aide his cause.

Up and down, gripping it hard. He releasing it in order to circle around the head, over the oh-so-sensitive tip. The hand on his balls can feel them lift as they ready to expel their load so he moves his hand back to the shaft and begins to pump in earnest. Within a couple of strokes he explodes with a yell. Ropes of semen spurt out landing some feet away.

He tucks himself away and goes back to the equipment to make sure that the data has been downloaded onto the laptop. As he glances out the window he sees her in her window across the alley. She smiles at him, blowing him a kiss. Looking over his shoulder he realizes that he had been standing in front of a window – she had a perfect view of him while he jacked off.

Face flushed he looked back to her window, but she was gone. He grinned to himself – well it was only fair after all.