Private Jet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CND
CND
27 Followers

"Please, I need to cum. Oh please."

It didn't change what either of them was doing, but I had reached the point of no return, and felt how the muscles around the base of my cock was tensing up. I could feel every fiber in my body taking part in the orgasm that suddenly started showering Nectar's stomach, breasts and face with life bringing milk. I looked down and watched Carmen's ring producing new waves of cum and my heart was singing inside my chest. Nectar was leaning back, licking her lips from receiving one string of cum and shaking in her orgasmic thunderstorm, while the more cum were covering her skin like white strings of lotion ready to be rubbed in. Carmen's fingers continued to slowly move back and forth around my sensitive head, and I placed my hand on her arm to make her stop.

I stood before the chair, feeling how Nectar climbed out of it and hearing how they both walked away. I leaned my elbows into the seat, and held my head in my hands trying to memorize every nanosecond of it all. As I found that I had enough strength and control in my body, I stood up, pulled up my pants and sat down to rest. Nectar and Carmen returned, dressed in their uniforms, and served me a tray with food and drinks. I engulfed the content of the glass, before eating. While we were eating we began to talk all three, and it was nice to hear Carmen talk. They were both very intelligent and beautiful, a dangerous combination but a very appealing one. Before I had the chance to finish my meal, the pilot announced that he was beginning landing procedures. From past experiences that meant ten minutes before the plane would touch the ground. The tray was removed, and the two sat down on opposite sides of me, holding my hands while we descended. The pressure in my ear was increasing, making it more and more difficult for me to hear what they were saying, so finally I leaned back in the chair and waited for the pilot to land.

The sound as the wheels touched the runway came as a relief, and the forces as the pilot was skillfully decreasing speed. Even though seatbelts would need to be fastened until the plane had come to a full stop on a regular flight, I released myself from the bonds of modern safety when the two cabin crew members did. I reached for my jacket, and from the pocket pulled out two business cards. I waited while the plane was still, and watched as the two women helped each other to open the door. As I was about to leave the plane I gave them both a tight hug, offering each of them a card and gave my thanks for the excellent service and hoped they would have time to visit me some time. They took the cards, looked at each other and giggled a bit as I got out of the plane and into the bright sunlight. I put on my sunglasses, and the smoke colored lenses made it easier to see, but not to understand. On the ground was about 50 people with signs saying 'Happy Birthday', but it wasn't my birthday. I walked down and a tall slim man in a white shirt and navy blue pants came up to me with a furious look in his eyes.

"Where is Mr. Frips?"

"Who?"

"Nigel Frips."

"The computer nerd? How should I know?"

I was surprised about the reception, the questions and the attitude this man was giving me. I looked around as the man started running up the stairs, and I began to realize the surrealism of the flight. I picked up my cell-phone, and dialed. I blew a kiss to Nectar and Carmen who stood at the top of the stairs and started walking. The tones went through, and I smiled. I didn't care Where Mr. Frips was, I just hoped he was enjoying his birthday as much as I had so far.

"You wouldn't believe what has happened..."

CND
CND
27 Followers
12